Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2017, 02:06:56 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NiceHash EQM Zcash NVIDIA optimized miner [Maxwell/Pascal] + CPU mining v1.0.4c  (Read 218248 times)
Spiffy_1

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:27:40 PM

I also would be fine with a dev fee if I could use it on another mining pool. 

If you like what I've posted, mine for me on whatever algo you like on www.zpool.ca for a minute using my bitcoin address: 1BJJYPRcRPzTEfByCwkeJ8SCBcrnGD1nhL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
ZenFr
Legendary

Activity: 910

Bitcoin address 1Pjs4aP2LpwcP1nBDUq9ivyFRABQtwZ8z7

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 11:28:06 PM

where is the Linux version of 1.0.4a

We have some critical issues with compatibility.
It is uncertain, but I hope we manage to fix this by the end of the year.
OK, thanks, I will use EWBF's miner now :-(.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    ▄█▀ ▄▄███████▄▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄█████    ████████▄ ▀▄
▄█ ███████    ██████████ █▄
█ ▄█████▀▀   █▀    ▄████▄ █
█ ██████▄    ▀   ▄███████ █
█ ▀████         ▄███████▀ █
▀█ █████    █    ▀██████ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀██    ███    ▀███▀ ▄▀
  ▀█▄ ▀█████████████▀ ▄█▀
    ▀█▄ ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄█▀
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
kickcity     ▄█▄           ▄█▄
▄███ ███ █████████ ███ ███▄
████▄ ▄█████████▄ ▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████████████████████████
██                       ██
██      ███ ███ ███ ███  ██
██  ███ ███ ███ ███ ███  ██
██  ███ ███ ███ ███      ██
▀█████████████████████████▀
         ▀   ▀▄  ▄  ▄▀
   ▀    ▄   ▀  ▀▄ ▄▀  ▀
     ▀
█  ▀  ▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▀▄  ▀    ▄▀▀▀   ▄   ▀
   ▀ ▀▀  ▀  ▀  ▄
▀▀▀▀  ▀▄  ▀   ▄▀  █ ▀  ▀
   █   ▀▄  ▀ █      ▀
 ▀   █ ▀  █  █  ▀
   ▀
        █
        ▀ 

............WHITEPAPER............
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
facebook   slack   VK   twitter   telegram
|
|
r590

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 01:23:09 AM

Hi! And about GTX TITAN X Maxwell hashrate? Anyone tried it?

Thanks

With 1.0.3 I was getting 350 Sols/sec with Titan X Maxwell @ 1453core /1944 mem.
With 1.0.4 I am getting 413 Sols/sec with the same Titan X Maxwell.

The website reports higher hash than the command line. With 2 TitanX I am getting 926 Sols reported in the website with 1.0.4! Great work CUDA developers! BTW, I have programmed CUDA before - is there any chance this will be open sourced at some point?
Sir_James

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 04:01:57 AM

ewbf just released v0.007 its nice to see we still have a healthy competition Smiley

Over to you NH.. I expect at least 7%-10% faster than ewbf, To justify your 3% fee.

Most pool take at least 1% fee, so added to ewbf 2%, nicehash is more or less equal in that regards Smiley some also could argue that if your aim is to mine an altcoin to transform it in BTC, they give you btc directly, so you also save on the transform fee. Anyway Smiley

Cheers and happy mining all !

On nicehash we also have 1/33.333 of fee on payments in BTC... They take more than we think.

They take something from 5 to 10%  from all we mine, and pay us in BTC to hide it from us, take a look on "https://whattomine.com/coins" every coin mined direct is giving to us more profit than nicehash as I said before, and they dare to get more 3% of fees on the payment! It is not fair. Just do the maths and you will see it "https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=miners&payments"
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:27:24 AM

They're a marketplace as was mentioned numerous times in this thread. People buy and sell hashrate there. It wont ever be exactly what other coins are worth.

https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=orders&a=24

There really should be a test of some kind people have to pass before they can start mining...

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
m1n1ngP4d4w4n

Activity: 112

CryptoLearner

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:49:41 AM

ewbf just released v0.007 its nice to see we still have a healthy competition Smiley

Over to you NH.. I expect at least 7%-10% faster than ewbf, To justify your 3% fee.

Most pool take at least 1% fee, so added to ewbf 2%, nicehash is more or less equal in that regards Smiley some also could argue that if your aim is to mine an altcoin to transform it in BTC, they give you btc directly, so you also save on the transform fee. Anyway Smiley

Cheers and happy mining all !

On nicehash we also have 1/33.333 of fee on payments in BTC... They take more than we think.

They take something from 5 to 10%  from all we mine, and pay us in BTC to hide it from us, take a look on "https://whattomine.com/coins" every coin mined direct is giving to us more profit than nicehash as I said before, and they dare to get more 3% of fees on the payment! It is not fair. Just do the maths and you will see it "https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=miners&payments"

I agree, for amateur miners that don't have much time on their hands and/or are still learning like me, they're the "easy" go-to, for semi-pro/pro miners, there is much better solutions out there for sure.

BTC - 1B1RBYkzxiTmrbnFe2vj8EaNPSYftW8186 for tips Wink - Please don't PM about sharing my tools, they're not for share.
ninobtcx

Activity: 226

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:54:55 AM

guys is this site profitable?
is there any profit for buying hash from sellers in nice hash?

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
lucasan123

Activity: 220

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:06:31 PM

has anyone tested 1060 ?

Sir_James

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 04:29:40 PM

has anyone tested 1060 ?
ZOTAC GTX 1060 3GB 230H/s
ZOTAC GTX 1060 6GB 250-260H/s

When I tested it for fun...
NiceHashSupport

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2016, 10:45:38 PM

We have another speedup ready, mostly beneficial to GDDR5X cards (Titan X Pascal will go over 600 for sure). Stock GTX 1070 gets 390 Sol/s.

We have decided to release source of miner and open it up to work on every pool in near future. We will prepare full statement why we have decided that.

Regarding linux: somewhere along the line of optimisations, linux version simply stopped working correctly (is giving incorrect results). We do not have enough man power (+ there are holiday times) to track down the issue, but I am sure community will find it and fix once we release the source.

NiceHash.com - Largest Crypto-Mining Marketplace
Kompik

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 11:00:57 PM

We have another speedup ready, mostly beneficial to GDDR5X cards (Titan X Pascal will go over 600 for sure). Stock GTX 1070 gets 390 Sol/s.

We have decided to release source of miner and open it up to work on every pool in near future. We will prepare full statement why we have decided that.

Regarding linux: somewhere along the line of optimisations, linux version simply stopped working correctly (is giving incorrect results). We do not have enough man power (+ there are holiday times) to track down the issue, but I am sure community will find it and fix once we release the source.
This is very nice, thank you for the hard work you put in!! Smiley
ol92

Activity: 372

View Profile
December 29, 2016, 11:01:09 PM

Well done : very nice work with your optimisations and generous to share the source.
Thank you very much!
vs.crypt

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:24:06 AM

Congratulations in advance on your decision!
Should be a nice piece of code.
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:24:55 AM

Weird, interested to hear why that is... I could understand opening up to pools and making it a fee based miner, but open source is something else entirely.

abctoz

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:40:39 AM

Weird, interested to hear why that is... I could understand opening up to pools and making it a fee based miner, but open source is something else entirely.

Maybe has something to do with the first release by nicehash, which was open source and used work by a few different contributors. Although there is no doubt nicehash has made a great many optimizations to the CUDA code, which will be really interesting to see. This is great news for miners and also very generous by nicehash for sure!
bensam1231
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 03:56:59 AM

Maybe has something to do with the first release by nicehash, which was open source and used work by a few different contributors. Although there is no doubt nicehash has made a great many optimizations to the CUDA code, which will be really interesting to see. This is great news for miners and also very generous by nicehash for sure!

I'm actually thinking Nicehash coders have reached a brick wall and they're going open source to get 'input' before going closed source again.

BTW Nicehash as I've asked in other threads, consider tackling Cryptonote. The code basically hasn't been touched in years and it's a pretty big economy. Definitely something worth taking a look at.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 1666

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 07:53:41 AM

well their competition it's already dead because EWBF provide already a pool unlocked miner, so i see no point for them to keep their version closed source
sp_
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Ccminer developer

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 08:05:55 AM

The EWFB miner cannot do 390sol/s on stock clocks. Nice Smiley

When are you planning to release it?
xPwnK

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 08:14:48 AM

Thank you nicehash for your nice work with this miner. Open source is great news for miners.
vaulter

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 08:33:03 AM

I'm actually thinking Nicehash coders have reached a brick wall and they're going open source to get 'input' before going closed source again.

BTW Nicehash as I've asked in other threads, consider tackling Cryptonote. The code basically hasn't been touched in years and it's a pretty big economy. Definitely something worth taking a look at.
I second that - Nicehash - are you going to look at Cryptonote algo maybe asking the same dev who worked on Zcash djeZo?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.