Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 10:08:31 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 [584] 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 ... 2138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3008528 times)
dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 12:07:59 AM

Interesting that Bitcoinorama was last active in forum this afternoon but did not post.
Join ICO Now Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rolling

Activity: 446

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 12:08:27 AM

I'm choosing to prescribe to the "no news is good news" also.

In the (short but) entire history of Bitcoin ASIC mining, no news from a vendor has always been bad news: bASIC, BFL SC products, Avalon, etc. Sadly, I expect KnCMiner to be no different.

yes. redhash, avalon first batch, bitfury... "ALWAYS" is such a big word.... Again, why the fuck do you guys even talk about it? Wait another few hours and maybe there will be some news then. You can start to bitch about no news when September ends. Until then the innocence still lasts  Cool

Oh, was that the promise?  News by the end of September?  I thought it was delivery before the end of September.  It is impossible to deliver as promised so they are already "guilty".  Nobody here wants to hear your cheerleading at this point.
Mota
Legendary

Activity: 800

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 12:16:17 AM

In the (short but) entire history of Bitcoin ASIC mining, no news from a vendor has always been bad news: bASIC, BFL SC products, Avalon, etc. Sadly, I expect KnCMiner to be no different.

yes. redhash, avalon first batch, bitfury... "ALWAYS" is such a big word.... Again, why the fuck do you guys even talk about it? Wait another few hours and maybe there will be some news then. You can start to bitch about no news when September ends. Until then the innocence still lasts  Cool

Oh, was that the promise?  News by the end of September?  I thought it was delivery before the end of September.  It is impossible to deliver as promised so they are already "guilty".  Nobody here wants to hear your cheerleading at this point.
No, actually no one wants to hear you cry. Especially not with stupid facts like those above. BFL had lots of news. Most was fake or bad. Actually most of the other vendors except BFL did a good job in keeping quiet and delivering. Granted, avalon had some serious problems after their first batch and their burn in was wayyyy to long, but those that invested in them instead of crying wolf earned a LOT of cash.
Cheerleading? Show me a post were I was cheering for KNC! I have enough orders with them to buy a new (cheap) sportscar, but I am not sitting here crying me in my sleep because they have not delivered yet. Pretty much all my posts here contain some sort of criticism of other posts, be it dumb/stupid comments, misinformation or just plain inability to use basic mathematics. But I never cheered for KNC AFAIK.
And with that:

Who wants to be a billionaire? Me!
You could help Wink 1Dvja1RFCqxdnYRgjTntwGvdCeUisU4xp
rolling

Activity: 446

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 12:18:44 AM

No, actually no one wants to hear you cry. Especially not with stupid facts like those above. BFL had lots of news. Most was fake or bad. Actually most of the other vendors except BFL did a good job in keeping quiet and delivering. Granted, avalon had some serious problems after their first batch and their burn in was wayyyy to long, but those that invested in them instead of crying wolf earned a LOT of cash.
Cheerleading? Show me a post were I was cheering for KNC! I have enough orders with them to buy a new (cheap) sportscar, but I am not sitting here crying me in my sleep because they have not delivered yet. Pretty much all my posts here contain some sort of criticism of other posts, be it dumb/stupid comments, misinformation or just plain inability to use basic mathematics. But I never cheered for KNC AFAIK.
And with that:

Look again, not my post.  I am just sick of you coming on here every few hours and flaming everyone with legitimate concerns.
Mota
Legendary

Activity: 800

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 12:24:43 AM

And with that:

Look again, not my post.  I am just sick of you coming on here every few hours and flaming everyone with legitimate concerns.

Flaming? Are we in a mmorpg here? In my first post today I stated that the last news was 3 days ago and that it is fucking Sunday and that "maybe" they have better things to do.
In the post you quoted I basically said this:

Flaming would be calling you a dumbass for quoting me and bringing a rhetorical "oh, was that the promise?" question when nothing in my post had anything to do with that.

And I have so much more memes with this little guy Wink

Who wants to be a billionaire? Me!
You could help Wink 1Dvja1RFCqxdnYRgjTntwGvdCeUisU4xp
crumbs

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 12:30:19 AM

And with that: [img pussyfight /img]

You're the textbook example of the battered wife syndrome:  Angry, defensive, rationalizing your batterer's behavior with the flimsiest, most laughably contrived reasoning.  When you vent your anger, it's never at your batterer -- the one who caused it.  Instead, you redirect it at the bystanders who were kind enough to notice your black eye & offer to help.
Shit, girlfriend, get some help Smiley
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1358

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 12:49:28 AM

and on that note... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVO8sUrs-Pw

You sire this isn't a better September song? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVLonpBtkH0

Some Bitcon enterprises have been known to post via Twitter prior to the normal channels. Has anybody looked there yet?

16th September 2013, 05:10 PM
Hi guys,

We are still on track, The millions of individual components needed to produce our miners are all arriving at the factory as schedualed and as of right now we do not know of anything that will cause a delay.

Sam

Two thoughts:

First, I'm having a hard time fathoming "millions of individual components" being assembled into anything by a crew of 20-30.

Second: "...needed to produce our miners..."

Third: <a rel="nofollow" href="http://forum.kncminer.com/help">Help</a>

<a rel="nofollow" href="http://forum.kncminer.com/contact-us">Contact Us</a>
dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 01:01:29 AM

Last tweet was 9/17/13
Searing
Legendary

Activity: 1540

Tips for help? 1BzbfMHCrTeLjc7eCGrYVhH3QXSRodSuke

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 01:13:20 AM

I dont mind any minor delays of a few days. Thats not the problem. I dont like the non-existent communication-policy.

We had a on-off communication the last months. Sometimes very detailed then again absent for several weeks. And now its just non-existent again.

Either dont communicate details at all and stay silent or communicate and tell your customers whats going on.

But this inbetween of broken promises (Video, China-Show etc) and silence is just not good imo.

Yeah I agree.....but then again....I'll probably stick with it like the titanic ..(I'm a bfl order of april.....with nothing yet there either so probably looking at November for those folks) the below clip applies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZIlAExvneo

sigh....but then again....if this all goes to crap with both BFL and KNC I've learned a valuable life lesson...ie

I'm going AMISH screw technology...hot amish girls (who have no media to know they are hot)....clean air...good food...HARD BRUTAL LABOR WITH MY FRIEND THE MULE 12hr days 6 days a week...er what was that last part ...er nevermind....

it is what it is ....should just write this all off ..... look at it simplifying my lifestyle...(ie less $$$) see I'm more 'Zenlike" already

(probably better I have less ego now anyway.....after all this.......(start the denial here........)

Searing

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
CoinPayments
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
soy
Legendary

Activity: 1134

Crypterium - Digital Mobile Cryptobank For Everyon

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 01:16:12 AM

I dont mind any minor delays of a few days. Thats not the problem. I dont like the non-existent communication-policy.

We had a on-off communication the last months. Sometimes very detailed then again absent for several weeks. And now its just non-existent again.

Either dont communicate details at all and stay silent or communicate and tell your customers whats going on.

But this inbetween of broken promises (Video, China-Show etc) and silence is just not good imo.

Yeah I agree.....but then again....I'll probably stick with it like the titanic ..(I'm a bfl order of april.....with nothing yet there either so probably looking at November for those folks) the below clip applies

sigh....but then again....if this all goes to crap with both BFL and KNC I've learned a valuable life lesson...ie

I'm going AMISH screw technology...hot amish girls (who have no media to know they are hot)....clean air...good food...HARD BRUTAL LABOR WITH MY FRIEND THE MULE 12hr days 6 days a week...er what was that last part ...er nevermind....

it is what it is ....should just write this all off ..... look at it simplifying my lifestyle...(ie less $$$) see I'm more 'Zenlike" already

(probably better I have less ego now anyway.....after all this.......(start the denial here........)

Searing

Raise chickens.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
demonmaestro

Activity: 560

Mining for the hell of it.

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 01:27:23 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHUIU3HG1rk&feature=youtube_gdata_player Smiley Cool

A fun ShoutBox. http://shoutscloud.com | Feel Like Donating? 1E1tJhAHVLCyw58pN7jXSFMLMrK6cDhw8v
Buy/Sell BitCoin & LiteCoin  Click here! | Looking for a great exchange? CoinBase Has you covered.
FUKT

Activity: 433

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 01:27:58 AM

Has anyone actually emailed or called with regard to deadline?
timmmers

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 01:32:20 AM

Interesting that Bitcoinorama was last active in forum this afternoon but did not post.

Nothing to do with him. He did some DD and some would say went out of his way to do so, and came here to tell us his observations. Are we so stupid that we don't appreciate that?

The guy spent a lot more than a day and a fair chunk of cash going to investigate the goings on over there, and has nothing to do with their plans or production yet he got nailed to a cross for it.

I'd revel in letting us all stew if I was him.
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1694

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 01:37:28 AM

Maybe he sits in a stockholm bar and gets drunk.  Grin

And hopefully he gets drunk cause the news he learned today and isnt allowed to share was a good one and not a bad one and he is boozing himself cause he had so many jupiter-preorders.

CMMPro

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 01:51:03 AM

Searing

If there is anything to learn about that "Breaking Amish" show it's that you take an Amish off of the farm and they turn white trash faster than you can flip a light switch. 

Not sure Amish is the way you want to go...
ralree

Activity: 518

Manateeeeeeees

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 02:13:26 AM

We would like to inform you that we have decided to remove the USB connector on the boards due to a safety concern with the power supplied via some USB devices. There was a potential for the boards to get damaged if a USB device with power was connected.

OH NO I WON'T BE ABLE TO USE MY HEINZ USB MICROWAVE!!! :O

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KG5FtZucb5s

1MANaTeEZoH4YkgMYz61E5y4s9BYhAuUjG
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 02:17:15 AM

Searing

If there is anything to learn about that "Breaking Amish" show it's that you take an Amish off of the farm and they turn white trash faster than you can flip a light switch. 

Not sure Amish is the way you want to go...

Somewhere in between is probably the way to go.  "Modern humans" have infinite propensity to complicate things.  So going the other way, or slowing things down might be the way to go.  Not many "English" folks have the back and balls to go AMISH all the way.  Those guys are real men.
hasher87

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 03:17:56 AM

imma go have some sleep
FoolPartedWithMoney

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 03:32:47 AM

Ok, with this whole ordeal I lost 4k, thank god for not upgrading to Jupiter. While still a lot, I feel so sorry for you guys who lost more. I picture you with sad faces, sitting next to just purchased power supplies.  Cry
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 03:37:18 AM

11:30 left by my watch till 5pm sweden time
any bets?
9am there in less than 3 and 1/2 hours
Let the Gods of ASICS bless us all

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 [584] 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 ... 2138 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.