Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:06:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 [2119] 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 10:40:30 PM

Qberty, good to hear, can I have a tracking number too?  I still haven't received the bridge board

thx

PM'd you the tracking number.

You guys are all hilarious, and downright insane. My first batch, I gladly took a loss for those that decided to order from me. This second batch it evens out. Why would I not ship them out? That doesn't make any sense.

I told everyone when I received them all, and today, I have finished shipping them all out to the later orderers. I have 5 left out of my batch of 25. Now if you guys can quit talking about things that are speculation. Literally googling my username gets you all the information you need on me. You can message me through any social media network, you can get my personal email. There is no scam, you're all just impatient.

So stop this.

Also, lightfoot is correct, when the RPi blows, it blows the BB, though sometimes the Bridge can blow out without the RPi blowing so you'd be lucky if that happens.

I have 5 left from this batch if anyone still wants to purchase them for 0.20 BTC, if you want pics just PM me or something. I'm not going to start a new batch fabrication unless enough people need it (that aren't included in the customers that bought from batch 2).

Anyway, if you have a question about your order, message me, or email me, or tweet me or a million other things. I don't ONLY use bitcointalk when I connect to the internet.

I waited for three days for yur response with tracking number, before I posted here. And I warned you that I posted here.
And you have not sent tracking number to me. Still wating.

If you're sending it to me in  your opinion, you are free   to post a picture from this PS here.

So stop this (also to Tupsu, you've sent me your tracking number like 3-4 times in PM so I don't know what you're talking about. Just wait for your boards.)

I need a translation of this B.S. I never got any tracking number from You  Batch2  in some of your PS.
Also, I have not said that I  will not pay for shipping , but I pay only for shipping with tracing number, but not any mail service, which is used in the movie Game of Thrones . ( Posting with  raven)

You need to calm down. I shipped your package, and you will receive it when you receive it. It was a crazy large package and to ship things from my area in Canada is expensive. I can go on and on to justify why I didn't get a tracking number (regardless if tracking numbers are meant for the shipper, and not the receiver), but you just won't listen. Despite ordering from me from batch one and receiving that order late as well you seem to mistake me for a company that has a PR department as well as customer service. I'm one guy that is doing all parts of the production and packing and shipping. Let's see you ship 100's of devices you get to even more people and not get people like you who are complaining.

What is appalling is that you know I have the product since I already shipped once before. So now because i was one week late to ship, you want to slander me. You're going to have to try harder buddy.

Game of Thrones? wtf are you talking about. Just stop talking now and wait for your stuff. See if I ever do business with an impatiently disgruntled customer like you again. Seeing as how i'm the only one that can make these bridge boards, you better get one of your friends to order from me in the future or reverse engineer them yourself since you talk a lot.

Alot of postal shipments here in the states don't get the luxury of a tracking # for whatever postal reason.I do Ebay & it happens for unknown reasons or they can't/won't explain it to me  Roll Eyes

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 10:47:07 PM

You've lied to me so many times , in this tread and in yur PM-s.
And even now, you can not tell me, when you get them shipped. Date and month first. Shipping company ?

You need to calm down. I shipped your package, and you will receive it when you receive it. It was a crazy large package and to ship things from my area in Canada is expensive. I can go on and on to justify why I didn't get a tracking number (regardless if tracking numbers are meant for the shipper, and not the receiver), but you just won't listen. Despite ordering from me from batch one and receiving that order late as well you seem to mistake me for a company that has a PR department as well as customer service. I'm one guy that is doing all parts of the production and packing and shipping. Let's see you ship 100's of devices you get to even more people and not get people like you who are complaining.

What is appalling is that you know I have the product since I already shipped once before. So now because i was one week late to ship, you want to slander me. You're going to have to try harder buddy.

Game of Thrones? wtf are you talking about. Just stop talking now and wait for your stuff. See if I ever do business with an impatiently disgruntled customer like you again. Seeing as how i'm the only one that can make these bridge boards, you better get one of your friends to order from me in the future or reverse engineer them yourself since you talk a lot.

And shipping 10 Titan boards need  crazy large package ?

I shipped over  50 packages to EU and around the world (more as  100 miners) , some S5 boards to US and Canada and none is lost.

I blame you for this, that you have lied to the sending time.
And even today you wrote here, so I've got tracing number from you.

You're just a pathological liar.
First lie from June 12, 2016, 01:34:21 PM, that they are shipped.

You wrote- I shipped them with an ECO post mail .
Even Google can not find this kind of service in Canada.

If you ship them out  from June 12 and even today  is nothing arrived in Florida. Do not I have to worry about  2BTC what I sent to you ?

Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:22:05 PM

Alot of postal shipments here in the states don't get the luxury of a tracking # for whatever postal reason.I do Ebay & it happens for unknown reasons or they can't/won't explain it to me  Roll Eyes

Can you also explain , whu TXSteve  tracking number shows that it was mailed to him today ?
qberty

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:45:19 PM

Can you also explain , whu TXSteve  tracking number shows that it was mailed to him today ?

TXSteve's shipments was the third last shipment I made. Dropped it off late last night and the truck picked it up today. Is there something you couldn't grasp from how shipping works?

You calling me a pathological liar means you have absolutely no respect for someone that is literally giving you something you can not get anywhere else. Do you know what ECO posting mail services are? Don't google it. Go to your local post office and ask for the ECO delivery postage. ECO means economy. In other words, cheap. It's a cheaper alternative to the tracking number postage. I'm done explaining myself, you just look foolish. You shipped over 50 packages? that's nothing compared to what i've dealt with at UPS and with fedex/canada post. You don't know how this countries postal service works, and if you think you can google it, go ahead. I see you've tried and came up empty. Obviously you don't have all the facts and you're pretending to. So stop talking now.

If anyone ELSE wants to talk about the bridge boards i'd be happy to confer.
Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:22:14 AM

TXSteve's shipments was the third last shipment I made. Dropped it off late last night and the truck picked it up today. Is there something you couldn't grasp from how shipping works?

You calling me a pathological liar means you have absolutely no respect for someone that is literally giving you something you can not get anywhere else. Do you know what ECO posting mail services are? Don't google it. Go to your local post office and ask for the ECO delivery postage. ECO means economy. In other words, cheap. It's a cheaper alternative to the tracking number postage. I'm done explaining myself, you just look foolish. You shipped over 50 packages? that's nothing compared to what i've dealt with at UPS and with fedex/canada post. You don't know how this countries postal service works, and if you think you can google it, go ahead. I see you've tried and came up empty. Obviously you don't have all the facts and you're pretending to. So stop talking now.

You wrote some B.S. again but still no ansver to my the question. Maybe rot is better.

And even now, you can not tell me, when you get them shipped. Date and month first. Shipping company ?

...If you ship them out  from June 12 and even today  is nothing arrived in Florida. Do not I have to worry about  2BTC what I sent to you ?

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 04:38:59 AM

You wrote some B.S. again but still no ansver to my the question. Maybe rot is better.

...If you ship them out  from June 12 and even today  is nothing arrived in Florida. Do not I have to worry about  2BTC what I sent to you ?

Just an FYI here.....I ordered 3 of these ...I'm sure they are gonna arrive....as to communication and the rest of it...could have likely been a bit better...but it is a 'private' run of cards so to speak to fix his own (qberty's equip) any extras  he is putting out there for the community..thus (imho no offense) cut him some slack (unlike myself he likely has a 'real life' and is not on bitcointalk 24/7)

So anyway ...shrug it off.....and when you get the bridges....just don't buy any ever again from qberty and move on is my advice

(probably gonna get slammed on this...but been ripped off by crypto stuff before....thus....the main point is it shows up!)

anyway my 2 satoshi's on this kinda thing and I mean 'community' side projects......they certainly are not being done to make big bucks for the folk involved...indeed the original
qberty run of 10 boards was 0.5 btc (I got one) and this run is 0.2 btc....again we are talking 'side project action' not a business...thus it gets here when it gets here

anyway I mean to offend no one with the above comments...simply my viewpoint on all this (not that it is worth much)

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 05:49:27 AM

Just an FYI here.....I ordered 3 of these ...I'm sure they are gonna arrive....as to communication and the rest of it...could have likely been a bit better...but it is a 'private' run of cards so to speak to fix his own (qberty's equip) any extras  he is putting out there for the community..thus (imho no offense) cut him some slack (unlike myself he likely has a 'real life' and is not on bitcointalk 24/7)

So anyway ...shrug it off.....and when you get the bridges....just don't buy any ever again from qberty and move on is my advice

(probably gonna get slammed on this...but been ripped off by crypto stuff before....thus....the main point is it shows up!)

anyway my 2 satoshi's on this kinda thing and I mean 'community' side projects......they certainly are not being done to make big bucks for the folk involved...indeed the original
qberty run of 10 boards was 0.5 btc (I got one) and this run is 0.2 btc....again we are talking 'side project action' not a business...thus it gets here when it gets here

anyway I mean to offend no one with the above comments...simply my viewpoint on all this (not that it is worth much)

I speak about my 2 BTC ware, with are sending out unknown time with no tracing .
From Batch 1 i bought 3 boards for total 1.5 BTC (no escrow)  and no problem and lies about shipping time.

I do not believe that my 10 boards shipped out 12 06 and last shipment yesterday 29.06
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 08:59:06 AM

I speak about my 2 BTC ware, with are sending out unknown time with no tracing .
From Batch 1 i bought 3 boards for total 1.5 BTC (no escrow)  and no problem and lies about shipping time.

I do not believe that my 10 boards shipped out 12 06 and last shipment yesterday 29.06

Well I have 3 coming.....we will be the first to know I guess in that they are 'in the mail' as they say Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
qberty

Activity: 405

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:37:32 PM

Again Tupsu calling me a liar when I have the bills of proof that I shipped. Just no tracking number for his shipment. I don't care if you "believe" it or not. I sold my product, you paid for it, I shipped it out. That's all there is. There isn't any "BS" here. Just like Searing said, when you get the boards (which you will), since you're unsatisfied with my service, just don't order from me ever again. It's that simple. Then again, what the hell are you doing buying bitcoin miners in the first place? If you're used to being let down by ACTUAL companies, why the hell is your standards so high from a one man operation?

I'm not trying to insult anyone here, but you're acting really childish and talking like a fool. I could have easily given you NO discounts whatsoever and charge my original price 0.50 BTC for each and just keep the profits since i'm the only one making them. That fact that you can't cut me some slack means you have no respect for what i'm doing. When you do get your boards, I hope you never order from me again.

Since the titans are here to stay, I was planning on making some higher gauge braided Y-connecters to prevent melting and offering them but since everyone's so suspicious of me shipping (even after I already had a successful batch) I guess that idea is thrown out the window. Honestly, if you guys treated KnC like this from the getgo I doubt KnC would have even gotten as far as making titans at all. A portion of this community is so cancerous I don't know why I bother engage them.

Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:29:36 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2016, 07:43:32 PM by Tupsu

Again Tupsu calling me a liar when I have the bills of proof that I shipped. Just no tracking number for his shipment. I don't care if you "believe" it or not. I sold my product, you paid for it, I shipped it out. That's all there is. There isn't any "BS" here. Just like Searing said, when you get the boards (which you will), since you're unsatisfied with my service, just don't order from me ever again. It's that simple. Then again, what the hell are you doing buying bitcoin miners in the first place? If you're used to being let down by ACTUAL companies, why the hell is your standards so high from a one man operation?

I'm not trying to insult anyone here, but you're acting really childish and talking like a fool. I could have easily given you NO discounts whatsoever and charge my original price 0.50 BTC for each and just keep the profits since i'm the only one making them. That fact that you can't cut me some slack means you have no respect for what i'm doing. When you do get your boards, I hope you never order from me again.

Since the titans are here to stay, I was planning on making some higher gauge braided Y-connecters to prevent melting and offering them but since everyone's so suspicious of me shipping (even after I already had a successful batch) I guess that idea is thrown out the window. Honestly, if you guys treated KnC like this from the getgo I doubt KnC would have even gotten as far as making titans at all. A portion of this community is so cancerous I don't know why I bother engage them.

If you have bill from shipping, than it is not to hard to answer , when it is shipped out ? Date and month. I've already been asked three times here from shipping date.

As long as this is not the answer from you, you will be  a liar for me.

GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 09:13:13 PM

Would anyone find it useful if I released an update that shows the current *active pools* (work being sent to them) on the main status page for Titan's Webgui?

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
TXSteve

Activity: 342

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 09:49:35 PM

if every one get's their bridge boards everyone will be happy. So many scammers in the BTC world that it's easy to jump to the wrong conclusion. 

My tracking shows it hit Chicago today, so maybe 3 or 4 more days
dogjunior

Activity: 407
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 10:35:53 PM

I have not ordered any boards from Qberty but if I did I would give him a break and let the things ship. Seems to me that people are getting upset over no tracking or the long ship times?  People need to chill out and give it time. Why stress over something that has not happened. Has Qberty shipped something to someone and lied about it? Until the facts prove otherwise, give him trust.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 11:21:18 PM

Would anyone find it useful if I released an update that shows the current *active pools* (work being sent to them) on the main status page for Titan's Webgui?

Not sure what you mean? You mean something like 'currently mining 712mh
www.litecoinpool.org

Or something else/more?

Tupsu
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 12:11:11 AM

I have not ordered any boards from Qberty but if I did I would give him a break and let the things ship. Seems to me that people are getting upset over no tracking or the long ship times?  People need to chill out and give it time. Why stress over something that has not happened. Has Qberty shipped something to someone and lied about it? Until the facts prove otherwise, give him trust.

I ascked from him 3 times shipping date and month. Still no answer.

... again but still no ansver to my the question. Maybe rot is better.

...If you ship them out  from June 12 and even today  is nothing arrived in Florida. Do not I have to worry about  2BTC what I sent to you ?
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
And only answers i got this time :
PM from qberty on June 12, 2016, 01:34:21 PM

Hey there, missed your PM. Yes they have shipped. To prevent both sides from losing any time or money I shipped them with an ECO post mail. So no tracknumber just yet. I'll let you know when I get it.

PM from qberty on June 24, 2016, 03:59:56 PM

Yes, I already told you I shipped them out at the beginning of the week.

But 24.06 is already next week Sunday

Forum post
...So stop this (also to Tupsu, you've sent me your tracking number like 3-4 times in PM so I don't know what you're talking about. Just wait for your boards.)

Forum post

You need to calm down. I shipped your package, and you will receive it when you receive it. It was a crazy large package and to ship things from my area in Canada is expensive. I can go on and on to justify why I didn't get a tracking number (regardless if tracking numbers are meant for the shipper, and not the receiver), but you just won't listen. .....

Forum post

And still no answer from shipping date.

If it really was sent 12.06  than  is my shipment lost.
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 12:18:25 AM

If it really was sent 12.06  than  is my shipment lost.

That seems like a very legit question to me. Do you have a tracking number ?
dogjunior

Activity: 407
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:01:23 AM

If it really was sent 12.06  than  is my shipment lost.

That seems like a very legit question to me. Do you have a tracking number ?

Yes the shipping is taking a while. I have order things from China that have taken over 2 months to arrive, even with a tracking number.  The lesson here is never ship without a tracking number. I learned this when I sold a video card and shipped without tracking. Guy said he never received it. I had the receipt for postal payment but I had no tracking number to prove it got to him. So I refunded him. If shipment is lost then Qberty needs to do the right thing and refund or ship out new boards with tracking. He made the mistake of shipping without tracking. That is the lesson here. I would give it more time to show up.
GenTarkin
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:13:50 PM

www.litecoinpool.org

Or something else/more?

Like this:

It will list *ALL* pools the Titan is sending work to.
So, if you have 2 pools in your config and is set to balance / load balance, both of those pools would be listed in this spot.
I have 3 pools in config but just use standard failover, therefore Im only sending work to 1 pool, so only one pool is listed in this spot.

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 06:27:19 PM

www.litecoinpool.org

Or something else/more?

Like this:

So, if you have 2 pools in your config and is set to balance / load balance, both of those pools would be listed in this spot.
I have 3 pools in config but just use standard failover, therefore Im only sending work to 1 pool, so only one pool is listed in this spot.

Looks fine to me as a tweak. I suppose for those not interested there would be on/off toggle?

GenTarkin
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 07:53:43 PM

www.litecoinpool.org

Or something else/more?

Like this:

Looks fine to me as a tweak. I suppose for those not interested there would be on/off toggle?
No toggle, it is what it is =)
Putting toggles in for every change starts getting ridiculous down the line.

Pages: « 1 ... 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 [2119] 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: