Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:40:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 [2087] 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049460 times)
TXSteve

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 06:52:54 PM

It's not about bandwidth (I mentioned bus to refer to protocols and speed). Speed IS a factor here when dealing with an ASIC that has it's performance rely on speed. You don't think your miner would hash faster if the program that was feeding it work was on the controller board rather than your PC? I mean, it's a micro improvement but that's all it takes sometimes. It's about the microcontroller on the controller board. This is how companies keep hardware closed down so that they control the flow. Any ASIC, any FPGA. It's how we do things.

I suppose you could leak all the cables and just get obscure information, but that's slow and may not result to anything if everything is encrypted (knowing KnC, they would encrypt it). It would be much easier to reverse engineer a chip that we know the schematics on. I've been working on exploiting the cyclone on the board with some overflows and some old techniques, but i'll need some more time. Like I said, it's nothing like the old Cyclone chips.

**EDIT** I stand corrected. Tried sniffing the cables. Looks like building a software solution will be possible, unfortunately, speed would be the problem.

Hi qberty, I have been thinking about your bridge connector problem and it sounds very similar to the bad electrolytic capacitor problem I had on 2 cubes. Both caps went bad after power related issues. One was a power failure, the other was a burnt Y connector.

I am not saying this is the solution to your problem, but replacing the big electrolytic cap might be something to consider and a heck of a lot cheaper if it works

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 07:00:02 PM

Yeah, I guess a decent netbook would maybe be enough compute power to do the job, but I would only use one as a backup and leave the controller on the titan till the controller dies.

I would use one netbook/SBC for each cube, and then be able to place the cubes wherever I wanted, without worrying about heating/cooling/power, etc.

FYI- what you're saying about the FPGA doing some algo prep work makes sense.  I have cubes that will not function properly when connected to the controller with other cubes, but if they are the only cube connected to the controller, they work really well.
Wow, ur willing to run 1 netbook per cube!? thats a significant expense LOL! Isnt there a way to multiplex the cubes for a single netbook somehow?

Another note, if you can figure out how to reverse engineer those signals, and get at least work submission working to the cubes , we would need the "ASIC metadata"(such as clocks & voltages) sniffed and figured out as well. With that, we could set the speed to anything we wanted =) ... the 350mhz overclock, for those who wanna burn their cubes and PSU's ... that will become a reality =)

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
GenTarkin
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 07:03:44 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2015, 08:04:37 PM by GenTarkin

Heads up to everyone. Im not sure if I posted this news yet in the thread.
I have come across a very serious "overlook" on KNC's part(in addition to you know... no fan fail protection, no DCDC overcurrent-overheat protection, etc... LOL!). It was wreaking havoc on my "Energy Saver" algo & confusing the crap outta Titans who had their cubes switched around / removed & added etc....
The problem was, the configuration file which holds the data for clocks & volts was never properly cleaned up when cubes were removed or added or switched spots on the controller. This lead to "ghost" entries being left in the config file.
So, as a fix and for my next release, The firmware will now update the config file w/ the current running settings of the cubes attached(each time the monitoring script is restarted) to the controller, hence removing the "ghost" entries being left in the config file.

Im also not sure if everyone is aware of this... but clocks & volts are bound to the ports on the controller, they ARE NOT bound to the cubes themselves. So, if you move a cube to a different slot, u would have to change the clocks & volts accordingly on the advanced page.

EDIT: just had an idea, if theres a way to identify each cube uniquely like a serial number or something, via code then.... a future feature may indeed be tracking per cube clock/die configurations!!!! That would be exciting.
IE, a pi would remember which cube was plugged in where and what the clocks & volts were for it, then if the pi senses that cube moved or plugged in again at some future point then it would set the clock & voltages it was last configured with. But, if theres no unique identification per cube then...this wont be doable. Time to research a bit =)

EDIT: FOUND IT! .... the eeprom has what looks like a unique serial number for each cube. This could be used to keep track of per cube volts/clocks =) so they would be bound to cubes. New SN's would default to default clocks / voltages.

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
Mattzees

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 07:37:08 PM

Im also not sure if everyone is aware of this... but clocks & volts are bound to the ports on the controller, they ARE NOT bound to the cubes themselves. So, if you move a cube to a different slot, u would have to change the clocks & volts accordingly on the advanced page.

I did notice that, yes.  I always maintained my own records, and set everything up from a clean slate after a cube was moved.
GenTarkin
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 08:08:07 PM

Ok, time for another question to all ya guys!!!!
If there was a way to keep track of last used volts / clocks for any given cube which was previously plugged in or swapped around on the pi ... would it be useful for yall?

I believe i can code something up that would do this, using the serial number of each cube to keep track of their previously used clocks & volts on a specific pi.

IE: If I coded this up, this is what would happen: lets say you have a miner with 2 cubes and you moved those 2 cubes to different ports or even swapped them around(on the same pi), the next time you boot the miner up ... the voltages & clocks would have moved automatically w/ the cubes to their new slots.

Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 08:16:54 PM

If there was a way to keep track of last used volts / clocks for any given cube which was previously plugged in or swapped around on the pi ... would it be useful for yall?

I believe i can code something up that would do this, using the serial number of each cube to keep track of their previously used clocks & volts on a specific pi.

IE: If I coded this up, this is what would happen: lets say you have a miner with 2 cubes and you moved those 2 cubes to different ports or even swapped them around(on the same pi), the next time you boot the miner up ... the voltages & clocks would have moved automatically w/ the cubes to their new slots.

While I could see that being useful, I don't really see myself in particular needing it. I never unplug the cubes or move them around.
TXSteve

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 08:56:43 PM

yeah, that would be a cool feature ... I'll hold off on some planned maintenance(as if I need an excuse to hold off on it)

could you have it ready by Christmas?  Smiley
GenTarkin
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 08:57:25 PM

While I could see that being useful, I don't really see myself in particular needing it. I never unplug the cubes or move them around.

Yeah, I guess many may not use this feature. Hrm..... will see what more folks say.

GenTarkin
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 08:58:49 PM

yeah, that would be a cool feature ... I'll hold off on some planned maintenance(as if I need an excuse to hold off on it)

could you have it ready by Christmas?  Smiley

Maybe, although I leave in a couple weeks for christmas vacation so.... autotune(Energy Saver) AND this feature would have to be ready for release, and not sure if autotune is ready, although its getting really close so will see, after some more tests.

qberty

Activity: 405

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 01:24:49 AM

That would definitely be a selling point for me. I moved around my cubes a lot (aside from making it look like I was doing cool things).

What would surely sell me, is if you created a mini cloud webservice that would save cubes and their clocks/volts so that when I move them from controller to controller they would not need re editing. Would also be nice to see the average amount of cubes and their clocks/volts globally too.
GenTarkin
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:01:30 AM

That would definitely be a selling point for me. I moved around my cubes a lot (aside from making it look like I was doing cool things).

What would surely sell me, is if you created a mini cloud webservice that would save cubes and their clocks/volts so that when I move them from controller to controller they would not need re editing. Would also be nice to see the average amount of cubes and their clocks/volts globally too.

Nice suggestion but I have no idea how to do that second part. Also, Im strongly against any sort of centralization of the miners, which is what ur proposed idea would do.

qberty

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 02:13:48 AM

Nice suggestion but I have no idea how to do that second part. Also, Im strongly against any sort of centralization of the miners, which is what ur proposed idea would do.

I get the centralization part. But that's just for those that choose to use it. It can be optional. I can help create the second part if you just feed and get cube data from a web API. Would be a very helpful option, and pretty good for statistics.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:56:58 AM

Yeah, I guess a decent netbook would maybe be enough compute power to do the job, but I would only use one as a backup and leave the controller on the titan till the controller dies.

I would use one netbook/SBC for each cube, and then be able to place the cubes wherever I wanted, without worrying about heating/cooling/power, etc.

FYI- what you're saying about the FPGA doing some algo prep work makes sense.  I have cubes that will not function properly when connected to the controller with other cubes, but if they are the only cube connected to the controller, they work really well.
Wow, ur willing to run 1 netbook per cube!? thats a significant expense LOL! Isnt there a way to multiplex the cubes for a single netbook somehow?

Another note, if you can figure out how to reverse engineer those signals, and get at least work submission working to the cubes , we would need the "ASIC metadata"(such as clocks & voltages) sniffed and figured out as well. With that, we could set the speed to anything we wanted =) ... the 350mhz overclock, for those who wanna burn their cubes and PSU's ... that will become a reality =)

not sure if this applies but any notebook that can't run windows xp anymore (not upgradeable) like my evon800v compaq i use to monitor titans with putty..that should work right..they are a dime a dozen or so ...folk are tossing them away...until i tell them to get unbuntu 12.04 they work great with that and have a 2nd life ..hell at least for my putty uses etc so perhaps a high end netbook is NOT needed..you can pick stuff up like that for 50 bucks on ebay and probably less in you local shopper classifieds...anyway what i've been telling folk that have been chucking such notebooks because they can't run anything beyond xp anymore ..anyway just tossing this out there as a cheap solution ..or hell a cheap solution to monitor your titan with putty on the dang old beastie

well as a guy who does move cubes about (6 cubes on 1 controller and 2 on another) I think I'd at least need the option (checkbox or whatever) to clean the config file as stated by glen so to speak etc...i'm sure i'm gonna have cubes die eventually (its a race difficulty making them doorstops or hardware death making them bricks) so such an option may be of help to all us old 1st batch titans limping past 1  year of use (who'd a thunk it?)

.......not bad for a raspberry pi 8th grade science project device that knc tried to foster on us with a 90 day warranty till they found out they forgot to change the www page on such from the neppies 12yr blurb on the sales page for a month ...so they had to make it 12 months.....(*but knc being evil and all you can tell by the design they really really did not think it would last past 4 months imho)

so yeah ...if just a way to reset the config file to get around this problem or anything else that helps that does not drive Glen Tarkin 'too crazy' (Just crazy enough to continue to muck with titan firmware...not sane enough to stop..nor crazy enough to be committed...a fine line indeed for glen Smiley its all about us here don't ya know Glen) Smiley

anyway frack ...probably should not move cubes about....wait for it something will now screw up so it makes sense to move cubes around

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
tolip_wen

Activity: 386

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 07:54:50 AM

@ Searing, not a dumb question.

This is probably a dumb question but I have not seen it addressed anyplace..

I don't suppose the bridge connector used on a mercury/saturn/jupiter/neptune board could be used as a bridge or at least modified as such?

again unlikely but just for clarity I figured I'd toss it out here..probably not one being a BBB to port board and other being PI to port board

and a 2nd newbie question...

I have read that the boards are the same between the say the previous BTC KNC boards *jupiter/neptune* etc ....but if that is true is it only
for the NOV such boards? and by the same I mean PHYSICALLY  the same. I realize the FPGA chip I think it is has not be reverse engineered
thus no clone Titan Controllers

anyway just catching up on the stuff here beyond my expertise (which is much) Smiley

There is no 'bridge' board between a BBB and a kfc controller.
The BBB plugs directly into the BBB compatable connector on the controller.
The controller boards are the same for all the BTC products from kfc.
I use Oct. Saturn controllers on nepturds. No difference WITH the correct firmware.
Educated guess says this 'bridge' board you guys are referring to is just lining up the power and SPI pins of the R Pi to the pinouts of the BBB connector that is on the controller PCB. SPI is P1 pins 5&6 on a Pi and P9 19&20 on a BBB.
There is probably also a voltage regulator involved. And should be but probbly missing if they tried it and it worked logic level shifting circuitry.

The main difference between them(hoopiter vs. nepturd) is the program(spimux.rbf) that is loaded into the FPGA by the firmware.

The primary function of the FPGA is to take the multiplexed SPI signals from a Pi or BBB and de-multiplex it to correct seperate physical cube serial interfaces.
The software on the Pi or BBB sends all external cube communication over a single 'data' wire to the FPGA.
(there is also a clock wire, SPI is a "2 wire interface")
Between the controller and the cube it is still serial just de-multiplexed.
The ASICs themselves further demux because there are more cores addressable than a single SPI channel supports.
Iffin I recollect correctly the serial to and from the ASIC cores is unidirectional requiring a wire  for each direction.
External to the FPGA are at least 12 seperate serial interfaces, 6(or12) for ASIC and 6 for DC/DC converters.
There might be 6 more for the LM75 not sure if it shares wire w/ VRM's.

The filename "spimux.rbf" tells us almost all we need to know if we recognise the jargon.
SPI=Serial Perephial Interface (a common industry interface)
mux=multiplexer
.rbf=compressed 'encrypted' proprietary Altera file format used to keep prying eyes like ours ignorant.

IMneverHO reverse engineering the FPGA even from decripted 'rbf' code would take an expert to understand.
Additionally the Cyclone IV can be turned into a CPU for clock request filtering purposes.
If kfc purchased the code to do this they "can't" release all the FPGA source because it is not theirs.
Another thing to keep in mind re: the FPGA.
The original FPGA sha256 code is the only diamond in the pile of shit that kfc has become.
The one and only technical competence (other than fleecing customers for NRE $) is their FPGA expertise.

Both the Pi and the BBB have an industry standard SPI interface.
If you bought something like this...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BQA5BWU?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage
You could make your own 'bridge' board for about US$8.00.
If you wanted to get real fancy add one of theese...
http://www.adafruit.com/products/2711
Way less than the 0.5BTC I have seen mentioned.

You will need 2 or more power and ground wires, 2 SPI wires, and prolly some few others for LEDs etc.
I think you could run the power wires to the original Pi POWER connector and won't need a voltage regulator on the 'bridge' setup.
The Pi and the BBB do run on different voltages, it is one notable difference.
Ohm out each pin on the 'bridge' board and make a map for wiring.

You could probbably use a BBB instead of a Pi or a Pi instead of a BBB.
You would just have to adjust the SPI port setup in the firmware for any HW differences.
The various port pinouts of the Pi and BBB are easily findable.
https://www.google.com/search?q=Pi+SPI+pinout&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en#hl=en&q=BBB+SPI+pinout
The kfc source code for the SPI port setup on the BBB is online too.
I'm positive the only reason for the BBB to Pi change was for kfc to squeeze another US$10 out of each unit.

IMneverHO it would be easiest to port the Pi firmware to the BBB and forget about the voltage differences instead of 0.5BTC bandaid that still uses the Pi on a board designed for a BBB, FWIW. It might be as easy as changing the Pi header files with BBB header files and recompiling the utilities.

For those still on the quest for clocks, you might try using the 'raw' request type. 
If it can be done with non FPGA software that is a potential vector.
I have no idea about on the 'tit' but, someone might try using an spimux.rbf from a hoopiter or a nepturd. Wink
Don't forget you need to also set serial interface speeds in conf file if you try the hoopiter flavor.

If you want to spy on the communications between the controller and the cube it is simple also.
Purchace one of theese...
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BUH3R48?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage
and attach it to one of your ribbon cables, pay attention to the pin #1 markings! (a little triangle molded into the part)
and one of theese...
http://dangerousprototypes.com/docs/Open_Bench_Logic_Sniffer

The logic sniffer is just an FPGA(cheaper/less capable than a Cyclone IV) doing almost exactly what the 'controller' board does BTW.
There already exist Cyclone IV development kits that could with the addition of any PC(or Pi, or BBB, etc,etc) replace the kfc controller board.
Could prolly even load and run the kfc "spimux.rbf" file.
https://www.google.com/search?q=EP4CGX22CF19C7N+development+board&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

If you also installed a header into JP6 (the FPGA JTAG port) you can verify if the FPGA 'thinks' it's functional.
The logic sniffer above can do that too.
If all you wanted was JTAG info from the FPGA (to test FPGA functionality whilst troubleshooting controller boards)
one of theese...
http://dangerousprototypes.com/docs/Bus_Pirate
or one of theese
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ALTERA-ByteBlaster-II-ALTERA-USB-Blaster-CPLD-FPGA-ALTERA-Download-Cable-JTAG-/271138629988
might be a better choice.

Last but not least, pay close attention so you witness when the smoke comes out!
Smiley

'twisted research and opinion' donations happily accepted @
13362fxFAdrhagmCvSmFy4WoHrNRPG2V57
My sub 1337 vanity address Wink
coinut

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:44:42 AM

@ tolip_wen

great post man thank you   Cool
The Avenger

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 11:36:43 AM

Genius as always tolip.

In other news, kfc have started sending out Xmas cards to their customers in the lawsuit against them  Grin

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
qberty

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 11:46:22 AM

Very interesting post tolip. I appreciate the link for the JTAG and mentions of neppy boards as I haven't had a jupiter or neptune to confirm.

Would be nice to make those bridges cheaper, my new batch will be ready this weekend (for those that don't want to make their own). Also note, the bridge boards aren't just rewiring pins. There's a voltage regulator on there, hence the burning out of some boards, that will also have to be taken into account if you want to make your own (you can use a Harwin M20-7872042 and a Farnell 1256663 for the connectors to fit with the Pi).

I'm not too sure about having control over that cyclone though.
Mattzees

Activity: 121

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 03:46:02 PM

I get the centralization part. But that's just for those that choose to use it. It can be optional. I can help create the second part if you just feed and get cube data from a web API. Would be a very helpful option, and pretty good for statistics.

This could also be implemented using a local log server.  This would give users the option of being able to move cubes across multiple controllers, all communicating with a local log server, and the cube's setting would follow it from controller to controller.

Alternately, the existing conf file could just be set up to reference cubes via their serial numbers, and keep a configuration history, but only use the most recent config.

My short answer is yes, it would be nice to have this feature.  If I remove (or move) one of my cubes, it often messes with the other cube's settings.
tolip_wen

Activity: 386

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:16:48 PM

Very interesting post tolip. I appreciate the link for the JTAG and mentions of neppy boards as I haven't had a jupiter or neptune to confirm.

Would be nice to make those bridges cheaper, my new batch will be ready this weekend (for those that don't want to make their own). Also note, the bridge boards aren't just rewiring pins. There's a voltage regulator on there, hence the burning out of some boards, that will also have to be taken into account if you want to make your own (you can use a Harwin M20-7872042 and a Farnell 1256663 for the connectors to fit with the Pi).

I'm not too sure about having control over that cyclone though.

I was suggesting above that if you run power to the Pi thru the original Pi power connector you can use the voltage regulator that is already installed on every Pi.
If there is ONLY a voltage regulator on the bridge  and not also a voltage level shifting logic part that might explain why they are going kaput before their time. In that case I'd suggest adding a part to deliver the proper voltage level logic(as if it were a BBB) the controller is designed for.
It's still just a bandaid and using a BBB is cheaper than 0.5BTC for a new bridge board.
(this assumes that someone ports the software)
I posted a few times in the OC thread instructions for setting up a BBB to compile software.
Has anyone asked kfc if they have a BBB flavor of tit FW???

If one must throw BTC at something I'd suggest asking Luke-jr what he'd charge to port the kfc Pi 'utility' code to the BBB.
He is/was quite fluent in the details of what goes where on the Pi and BBB.
(just an idea if there is no willing tit programming talent in this thread)

I think in one of your posts you mentioned burnt traces on the bridge boards.
This kinda does not make sense, I could see killing Pi's happening or killing a part on the bridge but not burning copper.
There should not be enough current between a Pi and a controller to smoke PCB traces.
A Pi runs fine powered by a typical USB port, this means less than 0.5A @ 5VDC, equates to 2.5 watts or less, mentioned already by others.
The Cyclone IV on the controller gets it's power from the 65217A power chip also on the controller.
The FPGA depends on the 65217A being set up correctly before it will operate.
Thusly, troubleshooting a controller should start by verifying power.
I'd guess that some large portion of dead controller boards are just blown 65217.
It is an easier part to repair than the BGA Cyclone.
Definately the 65217 is doable with US$50 hobbyist reflow tools and they are under US$10 each qty1.

I'm not trying to ruin your fun, rerolling the bridge PCB artwork sounds like fun if it's for something that interests you.
But it doesen't sound IMneverHO like the ideal cost effective long term solution for the wider audience of tit users.

You might try one of theese instead...
https://www.adafruit.com/products/2426
or
https://www.adafruit.com/products/2427
They are already 5V tolerant but may not lead to correct IO pins.
It's a common enough challenge for solutions to have already been found and commoditised specifically for the Pi.
Why re-invent the wheel?

If you like to solder start here...
https://www.adafruit.com/products/801
and add your favorite 5V to 3.3V buffer chip.

As usual,
YMMV
Smiley

'twisted research and opinion' donations happily accepted @
13362fxFAdrhagmCvSmFy4WoHrNRPG2V57
My sub 1337 vanity address Wink
TXSteve

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:34:35 PM

wow, looks like some great reference material

thx tolip_wen
Pages: « 1 ... 2037 2038 2039 2040 2041 2042 2043 2044 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2050 2051 2052 2053 2054 2055 2056 2057 2058 2059 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 [2087] 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: