Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:33:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 [2123] 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
lightfoot
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 2230

I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:03:05 PM

Hm. Given that they taped out last year, are taking pre-orders, and still aren't shipping (and doing big promotions) I think things will be the same for awhile.

Too bad KNC didn't do another run of Titans. With real reconfigurations of a few key problem points they would have been great. But they're not.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 09:29:40 PM

Hm. Given that they taped out last year, are taking pre-orders, and still aren't shipping (and doing big promotions) I think things will be the same for awhile.

Reminds me of the vault breaker days lol.

Too bad KNC didn't do another run of Titans. With real reconfigurations of a few key problem points they would have been great. But they're not.

Not great ? Who cares. The Titan will probably turn out to be the miner with the longest period of profitability ever.
Seriously, how long did you make money with your AntMiner S1 … 9 machines ? Jupiter or Neptune ?

The quest for perfection has been the bane of miner manufactures forever. The key is to get something that works to market as quickly as possible. I think, for example, that  SP Tech probably died because they over engineered their products.
lightfoot
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 2230

I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 12:42:46 AM

Not great ? Who cares. The Titan will probably turn out to be the miner with the longest period of profitability ever.
Seriously, how long did you make money with your AntMiner S1 … 9 machines ? Jupiter or Neptune ?

The quest for perfection has been the bane of miner manufactures forever. The key is to get something that works to market as quickly as possible. I think, for example, that  SP Tech probably died because they over engineered their products.
Not going to do it. They're actually not bad, just could use some tweaks in V2.0 to never really fail.

They fell into an interesting niche: Everyone else who tried to make a scrypt ASIC pretty much imploded out of the gate. I still think it's the very dynamic power requirements of the cores, unlike SHA things are all over the planet in there and the competing and interlaced power requirements causes your control circuits to ring, fall over, etc.

But for whatever reason they stumbled on the magic unicorn.
GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:14:51 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2016, 09:34:30 PM by GenTarkin

Not going to do it. They're actually not bad, just could use some tweaks in V2.0 to never really fail.

They fell into an interesting niche: Everyone else who tried to make a scrypt ASIC pretty much imploded out of the gate. I still think it's the very dynamic power requirements of the cores, unlike SHA things are all over the planet in there and the competing and interlaced power requirements causes your control circuits to ring, fall over, etc.

But for whatever reason they stumbled on the magic unicorn.

Magic unicorn ... yeahp, thats a lil bit how I feel bout the Titan lol!
It was well beyond its time as far as performance / power usage efficiency goes. Not to mention even noise level!
Sure, they may have cheaped on things quite a bit but ... it works a long as you treat it right and maintain it. Also, them cutting corners on firmware ... allowed much room for improvement .. hence all the things I've been able to improve upon the software side, which has been a really fun and rewarding project!

It sill amazes me that a chip giant like innosilicon ... failed miserably w/ meeting their specs on the A4!!! ... KNC nailed it for the Titan!! Not to mention the die shrink or 2 between them... even more props to KNC!
Now only if KNC had an on die temp thermistor LOL!
If KNC had designed the PCB's better .. Id even bet the ASIC itself could be clocked considerably higher.
Anyways, eitherway, the Titan is amazing for what it is at this point in time =)

I'm fortunate I bought one when I did, it was kinda a spur of the moment purchase from a mining buddy. LOL!

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
noddy2000

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:43:36 PM

Still went bump. Good ridence!

Scumbags

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
Tigggger
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 09:01:47 AM

Mining scrypt with Titans is profitable. Capital costs amortized over the lifetime of the miner are less of a factor than many assume. Operating costs (electricity) is what matters most. I'd expect that most Titan owners have recovered their initial investment by now and are earning 30% a year on their capital with potential for improvement.

Indeed, for those of us who prior and just after their arrival of machines thought that it was a huge $10,000 black hole, it has turned out to be the best piece of mining equipment for both profit and longevity that I have owned.

The big profit came from holding all the litecoins it made and then dumping them during the run up before the litecoin halving, but even here in the UK with our ridiculous energy costs it's still making me about $12.50 a day, not a lot but considering the lifespan of all the other machines I have owned that is impressive.

There is a lot of animosity towards KNC, but every machine I bought from them made me a profit, and that is based on BTC Received - BTC Price Paid - Electricity, whilst other machines from Bitmain/Spondoolies etc have been profitable they have relied on BTC received when sold to make them so, or things like the insane profits during the Paycoin XPY bubble.

WastedLTC

Activity: 776
Merit: 536

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 01:41:49 PM

There is a lot of animosity towards KNC, but every machine I bought from them made me a profit....

Nice to see something positive in this thread every once in a while.     I look over and see my two Day 1 Jupiters purring away and think about how long they have been running. When they turned on, BTC was in the $100-$200 range...  all the way up past 1000 and back down again...   the hash rate exploded and we see jumps each 2 weeks that are much larger than 100% of the hash rate back then.   Some of us took some major risks with KNC and i feel it worked out in many ways.    Serious hiccups with Neptune orders and delays,   I got refunds for items that didn't get shipped, had controllers replaced on warantee,  got extra cloud hashing when they were not performing as well as the physical miners,  got BTC for the delays after cloud didn't turn on until after physical jupiters were delivered...  etc.

This whole story plays out in a short period of time and to think what KNC has to go through to get where they are.   We all took many risks and emotions got crazy from time to time.

Thanks KNC.   You prolly don't follow this thread but it has been fun.
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2016, 03:08:38 PM

insane profits during the Paycoin XPY bubble.

That was pretty crazy. Solo mining XPY on a Titan and as much nicehash as possible … nuts ...
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:54:04 AM
Last edit: August 04, 2016, 12:59:42 AM by Searing

Unicorn Herd bagged!

KNC 400mh 5 cube NOS (legit I got 6 ..two at home and 4 hosting with Maxumark) in hand.

here is the thread in market place.

So if my rep on here is worth anything check it out. (Then again it is unicorns if you think I've lost it I understand)

link (with my post #2 on thread for more info)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1569912.msg15757580#msg15757580

Again contact Maxumark not me. I'm just spreading the word. I have met the man spent last week at his house. It is legit for whatever my word is worth on here

good luck

Searing

edit: sorry guys we bagged NONE on the 2nd batch auction  I think one guy here on bitcointalk got 10 of them ...but the whales kept bidding for all 160 units so no joy.

We are keeping the original batch 1 ones we got by dumb luck but had hoped to get some people in this 2nd auction to mess with knc recouping the miners to mine
again (imho) and our not all to whales... now that daddy (sam cole) took the data hall away...my view continues to be we were bidding against knc insiders who wanted
to move the stuff to a new data hall but got caught up with the bankruptcy...thus imho again the super secret way they did these auctions......( I mean this is their sales
thread and they posted zip)...1st auction closed bid ..suddenly 2nd auction open bid so they can see your bid and crush you ....whale wise..I mean really ...do they think
they are fooling anyone imho? Not to mention opening this up on this thread etc and less secret would have got the IPO boys Sam Cole screwed more money...but KNC
is letting them hold the bag on the bitcoin big data farm..so what is a few Titans?

In our defense on the bid on the 1st batch we won...we asked a tech question via the old tech email ..got thru and was told an auction was coming for 24 new
nos 400mh knc titans within 2 days..did we want to bid (all from a NON knc email account) yeah right..it took them 2 weeks after we stumbled in and bid 1900 each
with shipping  and WON for us to actually believe it was true...and that was only after venting the bankruptcy attorney after venting another Swedish law firm to say the KNC law firm doing this bankruptcy was legit...the 2nd auction they changed the rules to OPEN bids seen by all..much easier to crush us small fry when they know your last bid

ie ....whales ...... whatcha gonna do? We kinda STILL expected a box of rocks..the stunned surprise of (if badly made) new and in the box ...I still find stupefying...

Anyway again my view is (some of our supposed stuff is not new..and looking at 20% damage rate and or broke/put together badly.....5 titans I think it is came with no thermal pads etc
and they used incorrect cheap ass thermal paste ..so all cubes will have to be re-done).

That was first batch supposedly new stuff (banged out by temps is seems) the ..2nd batch folk who won (if not knc getting their hoard back)
is gonna be worse in this is mostly going to be in my view used imho.

...anyway we can deal with a kindergarten re-do all project with mostly NEW stuff so not an issue....but damn they still don't know
how to ship stuff and also I guess they used temp workers from the snapped screws and lack of paste due to knc having no workers for the last 1.5 years or so.

Anyway salvageable at our end ..but who ever got most of auction #2 is in for a shock (the guy that got 10 I already told him what to expect) and will have
to do a complete re-do or you will be in the sh*t imho..might pay for some of you to see if some of this stuff comes up here or on ebay but be aware they probably
will be moving the crap units ie leftovers of such.

Well sometimes you ask about something else ...and you just fall into stuff.....dumb and lucky...pretty much my only consistent trait since 2013 with crypto

Anyway we went to Mordor and bested Sargon and got New Knc Titans ON TIME (the only ones ever) with the usual shipping/mnfg problems....So from my point of
view I'm still mining and making a profit and KNC is now toast..I WIN so FU Sam Cole...heh ..who'da thunk it Smiley

But the stress of venting this stuff as legit and going to KNC Mordor sucked...KNC Sargon is scary as hell wire xfer wise....we musta been out of our mind ..it worked..but 20/20 hindsight I mean really?
Its like you tripped into a pond of alligators and got out unharmed...so you are kinda relieved..but still wondering where your head was at.....we are kinda shaking our heads about the whole enterprise in that light. On the other hand using google maps and other tricks to check out the bankruptcy firm...I can navigate in Sweden quite well as a perk Smiley

Sheesh. Anyway with the Ebay corp dump of 1 300mh new Titan this Summer for 1750 and 6 more new 5 cube at 1900 ...the rest of the year I'm gonna look both ways
on streets and be extra careful..obviously any luck I had this year has all been used up escaping knc Modor and knc Sargon's all seeing eye.

again what kinda frigging crypto hi-test kool aid did I drink in 2013 to even attempt the above ..irregardless of the success.....damn I got unicorn hunting issues.

It is KNC (KNC we do evil well) (tm knc) .....anyway hopefully I'm scared straight now on this win ...and can move on ....

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
MrPresident

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Think or swim.

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 06:47:44 PM

yo searing wassuup !

letting everyone know my account Phoenix1969 was hacked.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1511021.msg15860143#msg15860143

Develop Custom Decentralized Blockchain Applications in JavaScript with LISK!
   Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 05:33:52 AM

yo searing wassuup !

It was not hacked you sold it. Just admit it already.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 06:14:44 AM

yo searing wassuup !

It was not hacked you sold it. Just admit it already.

Sorry if my view has any weight it was NOT sold. I've known him for 3 years and was just on the phone with him. He is pissed off.

Just an FYI for those on here. The only way to prove your account was hacked is IF you have a bitcoin address on the profile and still have your
private keys. They will only accept an account is hacked and act on it if you can send them proof via signature using the private keys and the btc
address on the profile. Thus getting hacked is pretty common on here. Getting you account back without jumping through the above hoop is what
is hard. He did not have such a BTC address listed, so that Phoneix1969 account is now moot.

Anyway for those on here...even if you never use the BTC address you put under your profile..make a  quick btc address with private key on a paper wallet
and stuff it someplace...the only way to get back a hacked account is to prove it with a signature using the private keys with your profile liste btc address

anyway live and learn. Guess my temp wallet shall stay forever on my profile now lol Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
KNCFUN

Activity: 264

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 06:40:45 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2016, 07:30:27 AM by KNCFUN

Still have not received anything in Florida.

Today, the package arrived in Florida. Of course, with traceable service, according to which it is posted at the same time as the other buyers  packages.

Everyone does their own conclusions .. who lied, and for what reason.

Anyway,  with a seller who writes his largest buyer of goods all this crap, I do not want to have anything to do in the future.

Well thank god you'll shutup about it now. Though don't assume you're the largest buyer of my "goods". I don't only sell those bridge boards. But it was hell dealing with you as a customer. So there's that.

'qberty' your clone titan bridges that you sent me do not work, they don't even let a new raspberry pi with titan firework in it to power up connected through usb.
Don't accuse people that they lie.
I spent 0.4 btc for two new heavy duty titan bridges and I got from you 2 non working.
Follow the laws and replace them or refund
Your China fabric that cloned mess it up, we will not pay for their mistake and your lies that were working.
I am want my money back or 2 bridges that are working.

WTB working or unstable KNC TITAN cubes.
qberty

Activity: 405

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 02:18:27 PM

Today, the package arrived in Florida. Of course, with traceable service, according to which it is posted at the same time as the other buyers  packages.

Anyway,  with a seller who writes his largest buyer of goods all this crap, I do not want to have anything to do in the future.

Well thank god you'll shutup about it now. Though don't assume you're the largest buyer of my "goods". I don't only sell those bridge boards. But it was hell dealing with you as a customer. So there's that.

'qberty' your clone titan bridges that you sent me do not work, they don't even let a new raspberry pi with titan firework in it to power up connected through usb.
I spent 0.4 btc for two new heavy duty titan bridges and I got from you 2 non working.
Your China fabric that cloned mess it up, we will not pay for their mistake and your lies that were working.

Just so everyone can see. You're not getting a refund after all that shit you said in PM. You're not getting a replacement because according to the photo's, my boards are intact, the tracks haven't even blown. You don't want to check your Pi, or controller board, so that's your fault. I'm also not going to help you troubleshoot because you want to cause such a fuss. Also, for your information, you have no idea how these boards were fabricated and I can tell you they aren't chinese.

You're the second person to call me a liar aside from Tupsu. He was slammed to be completely wrong, and so will you. These boards aren't like complicated phones or master circuitry, the defective gray zone is too small, and becomes nonexistent when I test them before shipping it out. Yours was fully working. I'm not going to go through this with you like Tupsu. If you don't like it for some reason, don't buy my bridges. Good luck finding/getting them though. I'm the only one that makes them exactly like KNC's original.

Maybe if you talk to lightfoot, (he knows how it works) maybe he can get you something working, because I am not going to help you again.
KNCFUN

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 02:41:29 PM

Just so everyone can see. You're not getting a refund after all that shit you said in PM. You're not getting a replacement because according to the photo's, my boards are intact, the tracks haven't even blown. You don't want to check your Pi, or controller board, so that's your fault. I'm also not going to help you troubleshoot because you want to cause such a fuss. Also, for your information, you have no idea how these boards were fabricated and I can tell you they aren't chinese.

You're the second person to call me a liar aside from Tupsu. He was slammed to be completely wrong, and so will you. These boards aren't like complicated phones or master circuitry, the defective gray zone is too small, and becomes nonexistent when I test them before shipping it out. Yours was fully working. I'm not going to go through this with you like Tupsu. If you don't like it for some reason, don't buy my bridges. Good luck finding/getting them though. I'm the only one that makes them exactly like KNC's original.

Maybe if you talk to lightfoot, (he knows how it works) maybe he can get you something working, because I am not going to help you again.

I ordered you the two bridges because i need them.
I don't have broken-burn hardware i just need more controllers.
When i am putting your bridges in my working system to test them they don't let the raspberry to start.
Even without the knc board the raspberry connected to your bridges is not working when with my original knc bridges works.
[/quote]

Try turning on the Pi and see if it turns on by itself. The boards are the exact same design and I have tested every single one of them before shipping.
[/quote]
I did it and the pi alone it turns on and works perfect.
It's pretty obvious that the bridges are defect
[/quote]

The bridges don't defect like that.if the pi doesn't turn on AND the bridges dont turn on then the controller board isnt supplying the power, OR you blew the bridge board by not safeguarding when plugging it in.
[/quote]

Are you serious now ? I don't have any defect boards, I am telling you that you sent me defect boards, both of them they don't work.
So I am expecting a solution here, is your mistake that the hardware is not working not mine !
Send a replacement or my coins back (0.4 btc)
[/quote]

Sorry there are no refunds as you could have easily burnt the boards out and just want free boards. Please take a picture of them both front and back and I can see if something can be done. But i'm telling you right now, due to the nature of these products, you will not get a refund, nor will I send you a free board. You're the first and only person to complain about my bridges. A couple people blew them without knowing it, and needed to replace them which I did for them for a cheaper price, but honestly you saying they are defective and demanding a refund/replacement isn't going to help your situation. I'm the only one that makes these boards. There are no moving components and nothing on the board that can even be "defective". So if you want help finding your problem, then I can help you but if you strictly blame my boards then I don't need to help you.
[/quote]

You sent me your defect boards and now I am in the bad situation to prove that they don't work
I will make a video and send it to you and also public to see what you send me.
I will not lose 0.4 btc like that Sir.
[/quote]

Do what you need to do. But only you have been complaining that the boards don't work. Which is funny, because I test all my boards before shipping them out. So right now you just sound like someone who blew out the boards and are trying to get more. I will not lose more boards like that Sir.
[/quote]

I really don't do that,
I didn't blew out any board.
Can you help me fix your boards ? maybe you miss to connect well a component ?
Can i do something to check it ?
To me it looks that somewhere is a sort because when i connect it to a raspberry it make it to don't work
So you know how it is made your board please tell me what to check to verify it and find the problem.
I really need these 2 bridges to work
[/quote]

Show me a close up picture of both your bridges AND the raspberry Pi front and back so I can take a look.
[/quote]

Your batch 2 looks like that it has defects, Tupsu also had problems...
I am letting you know that I am requesting you today 14 August 2016 a refund of 0.4 Btc for the two defective knc titan bridges (clones) that you sent me.
My btc address is : 1EmkyMsUPHvtAJZuunpMgmJs9A5zxZGJEZ
I asked a lawyer and he said that by the law you are obligated for new products to replace or refund them.
I already sent you yesterday the pictures that you asked me. 

[/quote]

Tupsu would say anything as I had a fight with him. Your lawyer doesn't know what he's talking about as I do not have a registered company selling these products (as they are KNC made). If you want a refund legally ask KNC. With them bankrupt that will be difficult. According to your photos my bridges are not defective, as if they were, they would burn out the tracks, which have no happened. You can tell by looking at your photos. No burned copper. My bridges are fine.

Since you want to take it there. I'm not going to offer you a refund nor replace them, and now i'm also not going to help you. If you want help, find it somewhere else.
[/quote]

This is a sale and as a sale I have all the rights as a consumer. You clone their bridge and you distribute it if you didn't realize it.
It's your mistake that the bridges they don't work not mine, so give a solution.
I payed 0.4 btc for a working product.

[/quote]

You didn't purchase this product for money. You traded it for bitcoin which is not a currency. This isn't a sale, it's a trade if you want to get technical. The bridge is not a clone. It's literally the original with stronger tracks. I sent tested boards. If you blew them or your own Pi, that's no longer my problem. I would have helped you with a solution, but if you want to call me out for no reason, you're going to get no help PLUS nothing from me in return for being an ass. So deal with it now.
[/quote]

Am I being an ass or you ? You told me that ''I sound like someone who blew out the boards and are trying to get more. I will not lose more boards like that Sir.''
I told you that my controllers are working and mining with the original knc board and I am just switching with your bridge and nothing is working. Not even the raspberry pi with your bridge attached only it does not power up.
So:
-My miner does works with the original KNC bridge
-My miner does not work with your re-fabricated bridge

It's pretty obvious from the beginning that your bridges have a defect.
I am waiting a proper solution for that, I payed 0.4 btc for these two new re-fabricated bridges.
It's not a solution to keep my bitcoins and to let me with your defect products.

KNCFUN

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 02:58:37 PM

For the record 'qberty' you didn't help me at all and I already contacted Lightfoot he is really polite and nice person.
Also on your re-fabricated bridges is written on them re-made by qberty 2016, and as you told me  'It's literally the original with stronger tracks'.
That means you copy their design and you just added thicker copper layer.
I am not stacking on that, good that you did it in order to provide to titan owners a solution when they need a bridge ! But it's not a proper behavior to blame the buyers that they try to get more bridges for free. I was happy to pay the price of 0.2btc / bridge but I am not happy to pay 0.4 btc and two have to non working bridges. I am not having a chicken that makes bitcoins like this  Grin

KNCFUN

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:11:03 PM

People this is the update from qberty in pm

''You're right, it's not a solution to keep your bitcoins if you're not satisfied with the product. I DID test the product before sending it out. Every one of the bridges from this second batch has been working. I've tested them with three different controller boards. Unfortunately, I can't give your a refund or replace the boards as you could have burned them out and be making up this story. That's just business. The nature of these products are like that and when you're dealing with KNC's controller boards, they aren't made that well. My bridge remakes are a simple board that connects pins to other pins with a small voltage regulator. If none of that is blown out, than the board is as designed. We can go back and forth all day but at the end of the day my position stays the same. I can't refund or replace the boards as it's high risk that i'm being scammed. Since they are KNC originals, if they have a support team left they should still be obligated to help you. But i'm not. I just follow the specification and sell them. I'm not being an ass here. You're the one that is calling me a liar. I don't respond well to that and it makes me not want to help you. So I wont.''

So his idea is that if you sell KNC products in this forum you don't have to worry if they are working or not, you will just make bitcoins and let the buyers to complain.
How can you tell me to contact KNC support when you are the one that re-fabricate and sold me the bridges.
My titan setup is working (mining) and by switching to your bridge it does not, no lights blinking, so even a kid 5 years old will understand the the bridge is the problem.

Nice Mr. 'qberty' you really help the forum and the btc community.
God sees you, one day it will come back to you that.

qberty

Activity: 405

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:44:14 PM

''You're right, it's not a solution to keep your bitcoins if you're not satisfied with the product. I DID test the product before sending it out. Every one of the bridges from this second batch has been working. I've tested them with three different controller boards. Unfortunately, I can't give your a refund or replace the boards as you could have burned them out and be making up this story. That's just business. The nature of these products are like that and when you're dealing with KNC's controller boards, they aren't made that well. My bridge remakes are a simple board that connects pins to other pins with a small voltage regulator. If none of that is blown out, than the board is as designed. We can go back and forth all day but at the end of the day my position stays the same. I can't refund or replace the boards as it's high risk that i'm being scammed. Since they are KNC originals, if they have a support team left they should still be obligated to help you. But i'm not. I just follow the specification and sell them. I'm not being an ass here. You're the one that is calling me a liar. I don't respond well to that and it makes me not want to help you. So I wont.''

So his idea is that if you sell KNC products in this forum you don't have to worry if they are working or not, you will just make bitcoins and let the buyers to complain.
How can you tell me to contact KNC support when you are the one that re-fabricate and sold me the bridges.
My titan setup is working (mining) and by switching to your bridge it does not, no lights blinking, so even a kid 5 years old will understand the the bridge is the problem.

God sees me? Yeah, I will help anyone who is nice to me. If you call me a liar and insult me for no reason, than yeah, i'm not going to help you. It's a pretty simple human concept.
KNCFUN

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 03:54:38 PM

God sees me? Yeah, I will help anyone who is nice to me. If you call me a liar and insult me for no reason, than yeah, i'm not going to help you. It's a pretty simple human concept.

What are you trying to do now ? I didn't call you liar but you did by not believing me.
Don't try to avoid the fact that your bridges are not function.
Any solution for that ?

Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:51:22 PM

Can someone from Batch2  buyers confirm,  that this  product  is working with his Titan ?

I have not received mine from US , but I always assumed that they all working.
Only one is shipped to me from the US , and this does not work. Behaves exactly as described above.

The rest 9 pc will come  later in the hand luggage.
However, even if they all do not work , they must be with one and the same type of design error, and therefore easy to repair.

So I do not worry today about it working or not working status.
Pages: « 1 ... 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 [2123] 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: