Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:11:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 [1612] 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:20:15 AM

i'd like to give a long rambling explanation in answer to this, but i can't really think of one at the moment;

Yes.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:28:21 AM

i'd like to give a long rambling explanation in answer to this, but i can't really think of one at the moment;

Yes.

yeah and some 'black hat' banker backers in the background it would seem to ..just to round the plot out

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:07:53 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 06:20:36 PM by Phoenix1969

I never said it was KNC, go back and read it... and my info comes directly from coindesk....
It's the same investor group who was involved in starting KNC, and I even mentioned Brock Pierce directly, as well as the guys from wall street...
and they get profits from KNC endeavors...
So, a portion of Boden profits are indeed in this.
... and in a sense... since you mentioned it...  
Technically... KNC really is mining to bail out Gox, however indirectly... good point, thanks.  Tongue
I guess it really depends on how big the investor's slice of the pie is....

So it's all just bullshit you made up.  Thanks for clarifying that for me.
Hey, DROPT...  look, and read.
http://www.coindesk.com/investor-group-offers-buy-mt-gox-one-bitcoin/

No apology necessary dropt... just read next time I give you a link instead of talking out your ass.

off-topic rebuttal...
and rascal.... if water can't be turned into fuel, what's this?
http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/10/tech/innovation/navy-new-technology/
Guess the navy is full of it too.  

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
btc_uzr

Activity: 476

let's have some fun

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:36:20 AM

Roll Eyes c'mon

You forgot to mark the sentence "KNC really is mining to bail out Gox".
All I can read is that a group of investors is interested into Gox and offers 1 btc for it.
Nowhere it says they will pay for any losses at all.

What will happen is:
The investors are profiting from all the personal data about you stored in Gox's databases
The remaining company funds will be used to pay out what's left - a fraction of your lost BTC.
The only money they will invest is to keep up the daily work, to expand the business, develop new features and do some marketing.
They will never ever invest from their personal pockets 650.000 BTC to pay out all missing funds.

Thinking that KnC as a company, who are not even directly involved in this Investment, are willing to spend 90% of their company profits  to pay out your lost Gox coins makes me wonder in what mental state you are.
These are separate pockets, even if there's one person coincidently connected to both KnC and Gox.

------

Back to KnCMiner's  Big Picture.
KnC was founded by miners who where unhappy when they bought mining-hardware themselves, so they wanted to become their own manufacturer (statement from last yrs April or so). Plus banking background and the picture is complete. You make others pay your chip dev, manufacturing house and datorhalls then get rid of them.

*) limited batch1+2 and nothing else except a hand full of RMA-boards sold as upgrades (collect necessary fundings, but keep diff low)
*) controller boards with 6 ports for a 4 board miner (datacenter was plan A)
*) 'keep some coins handy' (do not buy from competition)
*) collect big money after implying trustworthiness and competence from Jupiter batch1+2 and
 put it Q1 for second gen when it never was a real possibility (get more free loans)
*) mining against customers, so the customers are competition
*) refunding over time some with the profits made from Datorhall which has been built with Neptue preorder money
*) announcing an offer forcing the remaining, from an economical point of view, to refund (now they can keep it all themselves, less competition)
*) maybe some cash was still missing, so they did a Titan ponzi scheme, at the end there will be no Titan but a refund or conversion to neptune cloud
*) offering old hardware (400*18 boards) with 90 day warranty in order to replace it with 20nm tech (seems like dataorhall comes first). They will replace a row of 6 boards with 4 new Neptune boards (Jupiter: 18*400=7200; Neptune: 1200*4=4800).

I'm sure the 'soon' delivery means something else than everyone hopes who was going for this option..
now --> next week ---> very soon -----> soon ------> soonish -------> end of time

..and Thou shalt spread the coin in the name of cryptography for eternity
yelloyello

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:55:00 AM

@btc_uzr:

Very clear view! Nice to read!
raskul

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 11:59:53 AM

off-topic rebuttal...

i wasn't talking about your navy, i was talking about you  Cheesy

edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 02:44:58 PM

Roll Eyes c'mon

All I can read is that a group of investors is interested into Gox and offers 1 btc for it.

What will happen is:
The investors are profiting from all the personal data about you stored in Gox's databases
The remaining company funds will be used to pay out what's left - a fraction of your lost BTC.
The only money they will invest is to keep up the daily work, to expand the business, develop new features and do some marketing.
They will never ever invest from their personal pockets 650.000 BTC to pay out all missing funds.

Thinking that KnC as a company, who are not even directly involved in this Investment, are willing to spend 90% of their company profits  to pay out your lost Gox coins makes me wonder in what mental state you are.
These are separate pockets, even if there's one person coincidently connected to both KnC and Gox.

------

KnC was founded by miners who where unhappy when they bought mining-hardware themselves, so they wanted to become their own manufacturer (statement from last yrs April or so). Plus banking background and the picture is complete. You make others pay your chip dev, manufacturing house and datorhalls then get rid of them.

*) limited batch1+2 and nothing else except a hand full of RMA-boards sold as upgrades (collect necessary fundings, but keep diff low)
*) collect big money after implying trustworthiness and competence from Jupiter batch1+2 and
 put it Q1 for second gen when it never was a real possibility (get more free loans)
*) refunding over time some with the profits made from Datorhall which has been built with Neptue preorder money
*) announcing an offer forcing the remaining, from an economical point of view, to refund (now they can keep it all themselves, less competition)
*) maybe some cash was still missing, so they did a Titan ponzi scheme, at the end there will be no Titan but a refund or conversion to neptune cloud
*) offering old hardware (400*18 boards) with 90 day warranty in order to replace it with 20nm tech (seems like dataorhall comes first). They will replace a row of 6 boards with 4 new Neptune boards (Jupiter: 18*400=7200; Neptune: 1200*4=4800).

I'm sure the 'soon' delivery means something else than everyone hopes who was going for this option..
now --> next week ---> very soon -----> soon ------> soonish -------> end of time

Ex-fkn-actly!!

and yet ewik STILL claims that he 'never stops learning'

one must ponder what it is he is learning and who it is that will lose out from all this 'learning'

KnC&P - i bet you dream of it, dont you phonie?

Ur name in lights while your customers all writhe in the agony you and your BFFs have laid upon them...

now if only you could snare a ladyfriend with all your dishonesty... what a catch you would be!
helmax

Activity: 440

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:12:00 PM

knc made a perfect scheme from the beginning
now just follow

looking job
monsterasic

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 05:35:02 PM

ASICs are the future. Our products are going to hit the market very soon for everbody to buy.
raskul

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 05:36:10 PM

ASICs are the future. Our products are going to hit the market very soon for everbody to buy.

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:13:20 PM

They are the future for over 1 year now. Kthxbye!

Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:25:19 PM

off-topic rebuttal...

i wasn't talking about your navy, i was talking about you  Cheesy
okay, then you are simply way off base, as I never said anything like that.
and its a personal attack against me, which is off topic and unwarranted, unwanted, and obviously a venting of frustration because you know I posted the coindesk Gox article above and you are in denial and attempting to divert the truth of the article with your antics and attacks... Childish. 

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
raskul

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:30:49 PM

off-topic rebuttal...

and its a personal attack against me, which is off topic and unwarranted, unwanted, and obviously a venting of frustration because you know I posted the coindesk Gox article above and you are in denial and attempting to divert the truth of the article with your antics and attacks... Childish. 

http://pesn.com/2011/06/15/9501847_Eric_Hansens_Water_Fuel_Hydroxy_Manifesto/

edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:32:59 PM

off-topic rebuttal...

and its a personal attack against me, which is off topic and unwarranted, unwanted, and obviously a venting of frustration because you know I posted the coindesk Gox article above and you are in denial. Childish.

THIS is how you get my posts deleted despite 'ignoring' me isnt it!

Screaming this at your poor mod 'mates'

How childish.

Meanwhile... Im trying to request a refund for my Nevertune Costumer Farewell Batch but something inside me wont let me...

Is this some sort of programming or a madness or what??

i've been hanging around such vermin here, who knows what i've picked up?!

PMSL @ "Let me begin by recommending to all who are listening tonight to grab a pen and some paper. It will be useful for taking some notes. You may even want to wake a few people out of bed, "
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 06:44:56 PM

Roll Eyes c'mon

What will happen is:

------

Ex-fkn-actly!!

and yet ewik STILL claims that he 'never stops learning'

one must ponder what it is he is learning and who it is that will lose out from all this 'learning'

KnC&P - i bet you dream of it, dont you phonie?

Ur name in lights while your customers all writhe in the agony you and your BFFs have laid upon them...

now if only you could snare a ladyfriend with all your dishonesty... what a catch you would be!

FAKE promises.   Wore thing that can happen is refund customers money and free business loan for research and development and manufacture.  And they know not everyone will ask for refund or jupiter conversion which is fall 2013 technology.
Paladin69

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:31:22 AM

This was incredibly irritating to read.  7,000 machines KnC...really?  Thanks for that network protection statement.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11237976
Paladin69

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:35:36 AM

I never said it was KNC, go back and read it... and my info comes directly from coindesk....
It's the same investor group who was involved in starting KNC, and I even mentioned Brock Pierce directly, as well as the guys from wall street...
Technically... KNC really is mining to bail out Gox, however indirectly... good point, thanks.  Tongue

No apology necessary dropt... just read next time I give you a link instead of talking out your ass.

off-topic rebuttal...

That would certainly put a new pump of confidence back into BTC if they were mining all those coins to save Gox customers.  Somehow I seriously doubt it.  Unless they think they can make more long-term by running a more competent exchange?

I'm tired of getting my hopes up for anything...
smoothrunnings

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:20:45 AM

off-topic rebuttal...

If Mt Gox can rebuild their transaction system and the rest of the infrastructure correct; not an easy feat as they would have to start over moving away from PHP and MySQL they could bring themselves back from bankruptcy.
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 11:44:38 AM

It clearly said they would assume all liability. Ie, take on the debt.
The Avenger

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 12:31:34 PM

Brock Pierce was behind kncminer.CN, which buttrammer always said was a reseller. So I doubt all this chat about knc floating mtgox is anything but uneducated bs.

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
Pages: « 1 ... 1562 1563 1564 1565 1566 1567 1568 1569 1570 1571 1572 1573 1574 1575 1576 1577 1578 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 [1612] 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: