Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:09:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your thoughts for Bitcoin in 2017?  (Read 90471 times)
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:50:13 PM

Bitcoin is healthy, alive and well... better than ever before.

The price crossed $3,000 for the first time a couple days ago so I think no one can say otherwise...
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:52:33 PM

Ongoing year is one of the most important year in the history of entire digital currency as well the bitcoin. As the splitting has taken place by the right time expected, nothing big has affected the growth. So possibly a price pumping can be expected before the month end. The price might reach as high as $4000 by the year end and the possibility can be confirmed once after few weeks from now.
I also see this year most important for bitcoin because after 1st August people are very much impressing by bitcoin earning and most of people are ready to invest in bitcoin and it is expected from the market behavior that at the end of this year bitcoin will cover the market completely and there will be no any other cryptocurrency to compete bitcoin. Price of bitcoin is also expected $5000 for one btc in 2017.
albertvert

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:06:47 PM

Wow! For a 12 year old to be a millionaire that is really something, yeah sure bitcoin can change someone be it can br for the better or for worse but mostly if you become a millionaire with bitcoin it's not just about the earnings that changed you but it is more of that you have changed as an individual. as the numbers grow the knowledge on how to handle that numbers grow as well.

Even if you started with bitcoin by today means after 3 years you are the millionaire or billionaire. But will happen only if you inverse in bitcoin blindly and sell that once the price reaches the moon.Actually now the price of bitcoin is already in moon.

Inversement is only thing which gives very huge amount. If you inverse you money in bitcoin means,the price of bitcoin will increases and at the time of selling also you will get huge profit. Hold the bitcoin is very important. At the end of year the price is 4200$.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:11:18 PM

I think that bitcoin has come over a long way. I mean we all now how much popular was bitcoin few years before, and where it is now. We all know how much was it worth, and look at it now. Time pass and bitcoin grows more and more, in price and popularity. 2017. was bumpy if you ask me, there were some things that i gladly accept and there are those that i feared. But in the end everything is going to be good.
I agree.Bitcoin have really gone so far from the time of its history.No one really predicts that bitcoin will be a huge success in the end.And in this year 2017,i think bitcoin will become more popular in some areas of the universe and soon will be legalized there too.The price at the present is already good and impressive,how much more before the year ends?I guess it will be closer to $5k already.So no wonder bitcoin can produce millionaires in the end.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:18:32 PM

It is possible that someday you will become a millionaire with bitcoin, but it is necessary to save the life of coins and nothing to spend. Are you ready for such a life?
surix

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:19:51 PM

With Segwit activation and a hardfork without too much damage (at this moment), the only major event for 2017 remains the 2x part of NYA.

If this goes wrong, bitcoin price may take a big hit to sub 2000 level, depending on how bad the consequence will be;

If NYA is hornered, then I would say price can go to 4000~5000 range without too much problems.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:20:41 PM

It is possible that someday you will become a millionaire with bitcoin, but it is necessary to save the life of coins and nothing to spend. Are you ready for such a life?
9 #1206
Forking time has passed and no change has been happened in the price of bitcoin and all is going well according to bitcoin so can you assume that only 5000$ increase would be occur at the end of 2017. If we examine the back history of bitcoin so I conclude that at the end of 2017 1btc will be of $5000. So to become millionaire you may need to wait for decades.
AleSergio

Activity: 378

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:21:47 PM

Bitcoin has mastered a few challanges in 2017, and that makes me believe in a bright future of it.
Segwit will activate soon, the fork has passed with nearly no damage, and the mainstream news about bitcoin have turned into neutral, sometimes even positive.
I think we are on a good path to see bitcoin prosper in the coming time.
Not only in 2017, I mean in the coming years.

Thats true! Bitcoin has suffered already lots of dumps and pumps. Also this story with useless fork Smiley
Nevertheless it suistained and it is still number one! I also see a bright future for this coin.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:54:06 PM

I think we will be somewhere around $4000 at the end of the year, depending what news comes from India.
but i think we will cross 50000 dollar at the end of the year. Besause now a day every one invest money in bitcoin and bitcoin is the extra source of income thats why every one demand for bitcoin and bitcoin price will increase very soon.
it's not something impossible to reach that line actually considering the current price and trends show it all. but let's be more realistic, the demands won't increasing that much as there's still a problem in bitcoin network especially after the fork. i would say that $4,000 seems reasonable to wait instead $5,000 or more. price doesn't really matter honestly , i prefer to see a lot of people use it in daily basis.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:56:31 PM

yes, i also think that price range will rise and rise.  I hope that bitcoin can be last in more years. Hopelly bitcoin cannot be die and the price will be at normal like this year.

Yeah. Bitcoin has increased in price over the course of this year, and I believe that it will continue to do so for the long term. It has reached the $3,000 mark already and it may go as far as $5,000 per coin by the end of the year.

With this uptrend in value, more people would join in Bitcoin, and will make it harder from becoming dead anytime soon. All of this will contribute towards making Bitcoin survive for many years to come. Imagine if by the next halving, Bitcoin would've risen up to $10,000 in value.

It would certainly be a profitable journey for those who hold on to their Bitcoins for the long term. Just my thoughts Grin
I have same thoughts about bitcoins with respect to the closing months of this year. Bitcoins are already at 3k dollars and it is not difficult for them to touch 5k dollars before the beginning of 2018.  Obviously those who have been holding bitcoins for long time are going to have a big profit.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:35:12 PM

As we enter 2017, Bitcoin begins with a fresh start making it worth nearly $1000 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are becoming more interested into Bitcoin, and its underlying technology called the Blockchain.

Now, as we progress into making Bitcoin more scalable and efficient than ever, I would like to know what are your thoughts for the pioneer cryptocurrency in 2017?

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley

When 2017 enters, many are curious about having money through internet. This year is a big hop to bitcoin because it almost reach 170k Pesos. With this we can conclude that it will grow bigger and bigger.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:14:26 PM

Bitcoin is healthy, alive and well... better than ever before.

The price crossed $3,000 for the first time a couple days ago so I think no one can say otherwise...

Yeah. It is very hard for Bitcoin to become dead, as it keeps rising in price and popularity. Since it has gone beyond the $3,000 mark, it will be in the eyes of many huge investors and traders, as well as, people who are new into it.

One thing for sure is that this year has been very exciting for Bitcoin, and has marked a new beginning towards mainstream adoption and user acceptance. With upcoming improvements such as block size increase, and the activation of the Lightning Network, things will change for the better.

Therefore, we could all say that Bitcoin is better than Gold, as it has a greater value, and security that you can count of. Being decentralized, means freedom for anyone who would like to secure their money without any external interference from third parties. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:34:47 PM

Bitcoin fork is done noe and we see a rapid growth of btc released the barrels to go on 3,500$$$ all time high what we see now is a star to gain more value of btc quickly so its not impossible for bitcoin to go 10,000$$ by the end of the year. Just see on on the latest btc price from 2,400$ to 3,400$ in just one week how about for a month or a year think about it.
Feri577

Activity: 277

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:45:58 PM

I hope more and more people are interested in joining bitcoin and hopefully the price is soaring, and more projects we can do. This is my hope that bitcoin will always work Cheesy
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 05:49:58 PM

In 2017 I still expect that Bitcoin will be more than $4000. Bitcoin being stable is still unclear as demand of it keeps changing. In 2017 we have seen a great leap of price from $1100 up now to arounf $3300.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:19:58 PM

Bitcoin fork is done noe and we see a rapid growth of btc released the barrels to go on 3,500$$$ all time high what we see now is a star to gain more value of btc quickly so its not impossible for bitcoin to go 10,000$$ by the end of the year. Just see on on the latest btc price from 2,400$ to 3,400$ in just one week how about for a month or a year think about it.
My husband even suggested me to seel our car and buy bitcoin half year ago.  I think it is the best way to explain what do I think about Bitcoin. We are both sure in bitcoin and it's future progress and perspectives.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:25:47 PM

In 2017 I still expect that Bitcoin will be more than $4000. Bitcoin being stable is still unclear as demand of it keeps changing. In 2017 we have seen a great leap of price from $1100 up now to arounf $3300.

Yeah. Bitcoin may continue to increase in price during the course of the year, bringing exciting moments to those who hold on to their Bitcoins for the long term.

Its price is getting near the $5,000 range, so anything would be possible here. I expect for price to rise even more, as soon as the 2mb block size increase becomes successful. Also, the activation of Lightning Network, and Schnorr Signatures will definitely have a positive effect over Bitcoin's value that will leave a mark for many years to come.

With all this, Bitcoin could become worth $10,000 easily in just a couple of years. That is why, Bitcoin is and will always be the best investment you'll ever make for the long term. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mellorbo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:33:55 PM

yes, i also think that price range will rise and rise.  I hope that bitcoin can be last in more years. Hopelly bitcoin cannot be die and the price will be at normal like this year.

Yeah. Bitcoin has increased in price over the course of this year, and I believe that it will continue to do so for the long term. It has reached the $3,000 mark already and it may go as far as $5,000 per coin by the end of the year.

With this uptrend in value, more people would join in Bitcoin, and will make it harder from becoming dead anytime soon. All of this will contribute towards making Bitcoin survive for many years to come. Imagine if by the next halving, Bitcoin would've risen up to $10,000 in value.

It would certainly be a profitable journey for those who hold on to their Bitcoins for the long term. Just my thoughts Grin
I have same thoughts about bitcoins with respect to the closing months of this year. Bitcoins are already at 3k dollars and it is not difficult for them to touch 5k dollars before the beginning of 2018.  Obviously those who have been holding bitcoins for long time are going to have a big profit.

Definitely yes!, my prediction to bitcoin is very lit. I think it can reach about 4000$, its very possible this year since there are many people get interested in bitcoin. Yeah truly, the people who hold bitcoins for a years can benefit the rise up of bitcoin. This year also, we saw the range of the rise of bitcoin from 1000$ to 3000$ so its possible for this year to have a higher value of bitcoin.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:34:08 PM

It seems to me that we will see 10,000 dollars next year. The price of bitcoin is now so actively growing that I will not be surprised by any figures. It pleases me, but this joy can be mistaken. High prices can deter investors and the price will stop. In any case, bitcoin is the best I've ever had.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:35:41 PM

If more people would convert fiats into bitcoins then we might be at 5,000USD by December 2017. The current price is yet due to altcoins-to-bitcoins trend and am still waiting for the Japanese and Koreans to buy bitcoins before December, then that is going to be the real "thang"  Cool CAVEAT.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: