Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:36:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your thoughts for Bitcoin in 2017?  (Read 90471 times)
Maheshkumar_Hrangkhawl

Activity: 600
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 01:36:29 PM

Till now, Bitcoin had a dream run, despite all the FUD being spread about the scaling issue and splits. In my opinion, the $5,000 mark may be only a few days away. Most of us who put their faith in Bitcoins have profited out of our decision to invest in the crypto-currency. Perhaps now it is time to give something back to Bitcoin. We should do our part to popularize the crypto-currency.
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:36:55 PM

well! 2017 is a good year for the bitcoin according to me we have started to buy bitcoin and it will increase the price of the bitcoin more and more, at the start of 2017 the price of the bitcoin was at the stage where it was not so much high but at the date of august 1st it become very high and now it is still increasing so we are hoping for the highest price till the end of the year.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:17:35 PM

well! 2017 is a good year for the bitcoin according to me we have started to buy bitcoin and it will increase the price of the bitcoin more and more, at the start of 2017 the price of the bitcoin was at the stage where it was not so much high but at the date of august 1st it become very high and now it is still increasing so we are hoping for the highest price till the end of the year.
Yeah, many people predict that 2017 is the year marking the boom of bitcoin, the price of bitcoin can reach $ 5000 or $ 6000 by the end of 2017, this is the current trend. I also believe this is an easy thing to happen with bitcoin, so in the near future, I will have plans to invest more in bitcoin, Bitcoin is very potential, surely those who are here will soon become rich with bitcoin

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:18:20 PM

I predict $7000 for bitcoin as a high for 2017 year end.

$15,000 for next years high year end 2018.
nexus99
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:23:26 PM

The public interest regarding Bitcoin will most probably continue to be overwhelming, thus increasing the demand and the prices. It can hit the 5.000 USD mark by the end of the year of even sooner
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 02:33:33 PM

The prediction of $10000 is a strong enough amount for bitcoin prices at the end of the year, it makes me more interested in spreading knowledge to the public especially gamblers to switch from fiat to cryptocurrency gambling, too few people can open eyes about this opportunity, my hope this year is to teach more about bitcoin to them.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 02:40:36 PM

As we enter 2017, Bitcoin begins with a fresh start making it worth nearly $1000 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are becoming more interested into Bitcoin, and its underlying technology called the Blockchain.

Now, as we progress into making Bitcoin more scalable and efficient than ever, I would like to know what are your thoughts for the pioneer cryptocurrency in 2017?

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley
As we enter the year of 2017, we already have experienced getting into new things. that may bring challenges or a bad and good news. Bitcoin as a type of cyptocurrency is volatile in price enabling its dump and pump to give people store and get more income. In this year, my assumption is bitcoin can rise up to its peak price exceeding our limits of what we are just thinkimg bitcoin's price will be. I also thought that since bitcoin has already been established a couple if years ago, this 2017 bitcoin will be innovated to support and give larger income for its consumers. A great change will be coming this 2017 in bitcoin cryptocurrency world.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:52:40 PM

As we enter 2017, Bitcoin begins with a fresh start making it worth nearly $1000 per coin. Users, banks, and even governments are becoming more interested into Bitcoin, and its underlying technology called the Blockchain.

Now, as we progress into making Bitcoin more scalable and efficient than ever, I would like to know what are your thoughts for the pioneer cryptocurrency in 2017?

If all goes well for Bitcoin this year, it might increase its value more than $1000, as well as become closer to being used as a mainstream currency. What do you think?  Smiley
As I can see, bitcoin in 2017 will be a good year for it. The innovations that are being made are very nice which makes it more attractive for investors because they are getting assured about the bitcoin's safety and value. The legalization of bitcoin is still ongoing and I think the number of contries who legalize bitcoin will still increase. The value of bitcoin in 2017 may be higher or lower knowing that bitcoin's value is very unpredicted and it's like gambling while doing this thing. But all in all, I'm hoping for the best of bitcoin this year.
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:27:52 PM

My speculation Bitcoin will cross 5k dollars toward the finish of the year.because step by step expanding the interest in Bitcoin.I think this year will be incredible for the Bitcoin as the estimation of it rises and it is getting known to a few people in the crypto world.Maybe the administration should begin having a dialog of the advantages that you can get with Bitcoin.They should begin discussing the consent of it to be lawful in a few nations.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:38:01 PM

My speculation Bitcoin will cross 5k dollars toward the finish of the year.because step by step expanding the interest in Bitcoin.I think this year will be incredible for the Bitcoin as the estimation of it rises and it is getting known to a few people in the crypto world.Maybe the administration should begin having a dialog of the advantages that you can get with Bitcoin.They should begin discussing the consent of it to be lawful in a few nations.

We might see this price of 5k on some exchanges even this month with current price development. We will definitely broke this by end of this year, but some optimistic is to see 5 digits by end of this year is little to optimistic by me. Honestly it would be good but realistically dont think we will see this price reaching and going above 10000 this year. This price is still very far away at the current moment.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

germa66

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:57:16 PM

The prediction of $10000 is a strong enough amount for bitcoin prices at the end of the year, it makes me more interested in spreading knowledge to the public especially gamblers to switch from fiat to cryptocurrency gambling, too few people can open eyes about this opportunity, my hope this year is to teach more about bitcoin to them.
I think bitcoin in 2017 is incredible, now bitcoin have a price of 4x from the beginning of 2017 prices can even continue to increase. And even more so many new projects are coming in and that's very different from the year before. I think this is the beginning of the bitcoin success period.

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1366

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:56:00 PM

It seems to me that we will see 10,000 dollars next year. The price of bitcoin is now so actively growing that I will not be surprised by any figures. It pleases me, but this joy can be mistaken. High prices can deter investors and the price will stop. In any case, bitcoin is the best I've ever had.

Yes. If Bitcoin keeps rising in price, it may head towards the $10,000 range in no time. That is if Bitcoin's scaling plan follows accordingly, otherwise it could depreciate in value as a result of fear among traders and investors.

I'm not sure if high prices could deter investors, but it may attract even more people into it as they would want to reap in the profits. Anyone who holds onto their Bitcoins today, can benefit from the massive price increase in the future.

With all the latest happenings with Bitcoin, I'm sure that the blockchain and cryptocurrencies will be one step closer towards mainstream usage and adoption. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:01:09 AM

I think 2017 is a great year for bitcoin. It will attract a large sum of money for big bosses to invest in it. Companies investing in bitcoin will bulge like mushrooms. Government policy in China will be the bitcoin mining policy because it is a great resource that the state wants. Bitcoin will grow naturally just as similar to  Its wild start

Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:41:47 AM

it's gotten off to a wild start. it might get wilder. there might be stuff like segwit, etfs and more. there might also be many attempts to scupper that. and on top of that the chinese whales will be raping us every step of the way.

True, ang bitcoin was targetting 4k and its amazingly happening nowadays, it might dump and get back into 3800 but the thing is, bitcoin is raising its value and unbelievably gaining its popularity because people are slowly interacting to join bitcoin and to begin their fortunes here, and bitcoin was storing now a lot of forum users that may help us to earn more profit.
blue_dragon

Activity: 251
Merit: 100