Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:10:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 236 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tezos discussion  (Read 215628 times)
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:40:06 PM

To MR TIM DRAPER ..

Long term investments are no way better your so wrong..

The longer you wait the faster someone else will beat you to it..

NOW why is BITCOIN so good?  is it not because it was the first? Roll Eyes
Everyone else building off the back of bitcoin is why it's of value ?

So if people wait for TEZOS and wait and wait YOUR ALRIGHT your worth a billion bucks Wink

But poor old Mary is not.

Now i have plenty of respect for you sir because what you do by teaching young kids BUT your so wrong
on this one..

Get it out then build because your the one who come out first the rest follow ..

Now Smart contracts do more than bitcoin you have bitcoin plus smart contracts but look at bitcoin?
Because it was the first  Wink..

Will Tezos be the first governance ?  MAYBE NOT Angry Angry..

It was the first to mention this action on a blockchain BUT now we have 1000s wanting to do it
SO it's very important TEZOS at least gets out then YES be long term Wink..

BUT you and i know if 2 people make cars that do the same you want yours out first..
Why because second your known as the trailer .. Cheesy

I always say becoming rich you need luck as well  Wink

Plenty of really smart people who have nothing  Wink some dopey shits killed for their wealth
smart people wont Wink< scared of jail Wink

Plenty of people with degrees popping out of ears with no monies..

ALSO the TF FOUNDATIONS  tezos they hold doesn't belong to them it belongs to the community
WE own then for funding things and what not MAYBE bring transaction cost down by putting them to bake and using the 5% to pay the network to lower cost for everyone?

BUT those TOKENS  THE FOUNDATION HOLDS   they are ours THE TEZOS COMMUNITIES ..

I want an AUDIT DONE by the TF  that's why you put hans in the accountant ..

I want it done or you get done 100% Wink  No mickey mouse bullshit ..

Oh did i tell you i also worked for one of the biggest companies on the planet and when we done an audit .we had goods in goods out    so you can count expenditure then at the end of the year we done a stock take for the auditors   That involved counting boxes and boxes of open screws  Cry Cry

So when it comes to knowing what's going on in a company foundation charity i find it
VERY IMPORTANT to get AUDITS DONE ..

And i am sure the courts would agree Wink

Stops people paying 60K on a tezos name  Wink  How much? Cheesy Cheesy<Yes i know i trademarked a name Wink..

See you made one mistake DON'T EVER TRY RIP ME OFF Wink..

I donated to be part of a 1 billion dollar community < and that billion is mine just as much as
TIM DRAPER  even if i only donated 0.1 bitcoin Wink Grin

I like poppy foundation I always ask and demand where as my money gone on WHAT..

How much pay off did GEVERS GETS?  ..

Also see all the BTC CASH tokens   60K of them  put 1 BITCOIN CASH in 30k wallets for the wait as
a gift  for us all Wink.. YES it's only fair  ..Ryan Jasperson you just got hold of so much riches it's only right
for the community to have 1 BTC CASH   EACH   ..

I don't care who put what in EVEN if someone donated 0.1 bitcoin every wallet should hold
1 BITCOIN CASH..It's only RIGHT as compensation for our wait..

They wasn't there before anyways SO GIVE some back to your community so they can feel warm and nice..

If you keep them and plan a robbery RYAN JASPERSON  you will be ousted or jail Wink..

Don't be offended only right what i say YOUR RICH WE ARE NOT Wink Angry Angry..
You control 1 billion Wink  WE WANT 1 BITCOIN CASH  in our wallets for waiting..
Remember the COMMUNITY PUT YOU THERE  Wink..Return the favour  1 bitcoin cash in our tezos wallets
THANKS..

EVERYONE GETS 1    Wink.. I am not jealous if i donated more than someone else just as long as everyone
AND EVERY WALLET  gets 1 bitcoin cash..

Tezos got them for nothing so give half back to the wallets ..

I swear if you plan on BULLSHITTING US a promise you will go down..

legday

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:23:49 PM

They didn't release tokens yet and there is no confirmed date to be sure about at this moment. I don't know why Tezzies has been discussed as Tezos when it has totally different ticker. That on HitBTC is different token be careful when you buy uncleared coin or token. Tezos in my opinion will not face dump regardless of comments here. It will skyrocket immediately after start trading.
I think Q2 beta and Q3 main net has been pretty much confirmed - https://twitter.com/TezosFoundation/status/981522446326083585
I know its been delayed many times, but previous November or February dates were not a promise, just estimations. This time its different. Also, code review process should be done by now.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:01:50 PM

https://www.bettingwin.online/

You say you held an ICO and asked for TEZOS  how?..
See we haven't got tezos to of had a chance to join the ICO   so how do you correct this?..

My thinking is your using OUR   yes OUR platform to do the betting on and WE had no chance to get any bettingwin tokens   and that's 1 reason why everyone joined TEZOS to get to use the platform..
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:09:00 PM

guys
when be a launched Tezos?

where be a traded- somebody know?

i heard before- project must be a launched half year ago- i right understand?
whats now?
will be a prelaunch sellings?

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:10:51 PM

https://www.bettingwin.online/

You held an ICO but not for the TEZOS holders   you had no right to do this without our say so
YOU are using TEZOS platform  but should of waited for tezos to be released then the tezos holders
could of joined the ICO with TEZOS  giving us the TEZOS people a chance to join in the MASSIVE
BONUS  by joining in early..

This is not right   and ETH doesn't act like that you use ETH as well to join the ICO   WE tezos never got a chance to even join ..

Some people put all their monies to get a chance to do this action and you even say you took
TEZOS when how if we haven't even got TEZOS?..

So now put 10K BTW tokens in 30k tezos wallets or you GO..

I don't care plenty of betting sites..BUT your not using TEZOS PLATFORM..

I get you done for holding ICO without the TEZOS communities say so..
WE WILL OUT VOTE YOU..

10k BTW token in every wallet THANKS..
30K WALLETS   need 10k BTW   for holding an ICO and using our platform without us being able to join
with TEZOS   <<That's why it was made TEZOS to use the ecosystem..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:23:53 PM

1 of Tezos uses was people will build ask for ICO and ask for tezos THEN the tezos holders get the choice
to join in the ICO giving them a share or more tokens to use on another platform ..

BUT betting win said it held an ICO and asked for TEZOS   HOW? we haven't got them YET..

So i suggest you give every wallet 10k Btw tokens and next time anyone who uses tezos platform
give the TEZOS HOLDERS  after all they paid for it Roll Eyes  a chance to join any ico held on the TEZOS PLATFORM..

That is 1 of the ideas of TEZOS  anyone who builds gets to ask for ico and asks for TEZOS and if you don't
except tezos THEN fuck off our platform..
Coinr88

Activity: 283
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:06:53 PM

guys
when be a launched Tezos?

where be a traded- somebody know?

i heard before- project must be a launched half year ago- i right understand?
whats now?
will be a prelaunch sellings?

The launch dates given before where just estimates and have been postponed a couple of times. The most recent announcement about launch we got from the foundation is Beta launch in Q2 and main net launch in Q3. Investors should be able to claim their tokens during beta stage, however, I've no official source about that and would be nice if someone else could confirm.

ysakay

Activity: 616
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:34:48 PM

Anybody knows Tezos BTC and ETH wallet adress? They have raised 250m$ but now they have more BCH etc and market is up. They have at least 1 billion$.
wangmidi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:35:24 AM

The price of TEZOS will continue to rise in the future, so we can find the right price and add up the warehouse, and then we will have a good wait.
mescalito

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:09:24 AM

Anybody knows Tezos BTC and ETH wallet adress? They have raised 250m$ but now they have more BCH etc and market is up. They have at least 1 billion$.
I think at least BTC are kept in separate wallets, so you can't easily check that.
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:59:09 AM

They, including the dev team and the foundation, are getting damned rich! But not us, the investors.
I hope our long time waiting is worth it. And all investors will get paid when the main net is launched.
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:36:17 AM

Tezos technology should be good, the founder is a technology God, we all see its past development in fact, X, then the Tezos will be very good tomorrow
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:14:05 AM

I don´t know whether they are public since everyone received there unique contribution address. There was some calculation once and they easily reached 1bn

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:13:15 PM

r/tezos•Posted byu/PaccaGarah
1 hour ago

Zilliqa price vs Tezos Price
Zilliqa ICO price : $0.0038 Zilliqa Current price : $0.15

Tezos ICO price : $0.40-$0.45 Tezos current price : 3.83

Zilliqa gains in USD 39 times Tezos gains in USD ~10 times

Zilliqa ICO : 4 months ago Tezos ICo : ~ 1 year ago

Zilliqa Raised : $22 Million Tezos Raised : $232 Million

Zil coins : Available in market XTZ : Tote bags by Cersei

Wish I had invested in Zilliqa, Not tezos.

Cersei should wake up and do some marketing. What is she getting paid for?

P.s downvote me all you can but numbers don’t lie.

I checked out Zilliqa  and guess what?  OLAF CARLSON WEE    AGAIN Angry Angry..

You need to be gone out the TEZOS FOUNDATION   <Olaf conflict of interest <  bad Angry

Plus i hope non of the TEZOS FUNDS are getting used on other things ..

Example   i give tezososes Cheesy BITCOIN to polychain capital and they use OUR YES OUR  btc monies
to fund projects that they get all the monies for ..

THEY ARE PUMPING   THE COINS UP Wink

Zilliqa Raised : $22 Million Tezos Raised : $232 Million   OLAF and crew are pumping there own interest
coins up  FACT..

They are investing in private chains and then pumping them up BUT using everyone else information

YOU olaf  need to leave TEZOS  foundation  nothing wrong with being on the out side and investing in many company start ups BUT not when many do the same ..

THIS IS MY EYES IS ROBBERY ..

Check out all polychains investments  and if any do the same as TEZOS and they are private PLUS been pumped  i will be fucking pissed off Angry Angry.

You Olaf are pumping your own interest up  Wink  VERY WRONG ..

Why would people who invested in TEZOS be putting monies in something else when TEZOS does
EVERYTHING  Wink..

Or have we been scammed to use our ICO DONATION for other PRIVATE things  to make PRIVATE
PEOPLES monies only? Angry Angry..

You OLAF  NEED TO LEAVE THE TEZOS  FOUNDATION  ..TOTAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST..

The more i see your name polychain capital in blockchains plus the fact they get falsely pumped the more my blood boils ..

So leave the tezos foundation  and stand back and invest in anything you like..
You could be paying each other off in that foundation HOW DO WE KNOW..

Fuck me even rulers STEAL Wink..Our TAXES..OUR DONATION ..

So no need to be all upset OLAF  you are invested in every blockchain on this planet  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes..

And you need to stand back and watch  not influence one blockchain over another..
SO NOW LEAVE     SORRY OLAF Kiss..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:15:27 PM

Posted byu/comfr3ak
1 day ago
Tezos Mentioned In UK Parliament Crypto Hearing
tezosnews.us/tezos-...

I did say MY GOVERNMENT will be watching Cheesy <  Donation  Cheesy

Much more say with DONATIONS  Cheesy
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:18:46 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2018, 10:35:17 PM by popcorn1

Posted byu/lukaut
22 hours ago
Tezos Switches Cryptographic Libraries from TWEETNACL to HACL!
INRIA shows Impact May 4th, 2018

We just saw a result from INRIA (Institution which developed Ocaml and partners with Tezos ) audit. The Tezos Devs changed the library from TWEETNACL to HACL which is developed by INRIA itself.

BIG THUMBS UP FOR    INRIA  ..Well done for using your initiative< THANKS..

Does TEZOS keep INRIA  as partners forever now?

See tezos is FOREVER   something new will always be added forever   so TEZOS cannot die..

Now i must go for a bit so busy but i will keep looking in from time to time but no time to post for about
1 week   NOW some will say hip hip hooray   but i say see you soon Kiss..

Most TOKENS out are pumped falsely  by private chains or SURPLUS BOB Cheesy Or was it bob surplus ? Kiss..

Keep smiling things will only grow better and better with TEZOS..

Oh as long as the ones in charge are not THIEVES ..

Now you could say i put X amount and i want this and that  NO you donated to a cause a real blockchain
that will actually do something for once  Grin..

And if we don't NO LAMBO Wink  ..

Loads to do and many years ahead  so keep smiling it's all good ..
Because if not some people will be in JAIL Wink..

UK GOVERNMENT  curious or genius ? 

Curious watching in case a scam       genius if it makes something for mankind better Wink..

Now i am off work to do   so be back next week to ramble on again..

If i was rich i would put all my energy into this but i am not so own work to do so BYE ALL ..
And keep the TEZOS FAITH..

MANY ARE WATCHING   so all good very hard now to get away with scams   must be on the ball now..

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:54:22 AM

Just a up date .

Microsoft's Cloud Thwarts 1.5 Million Hack Attempts Each Day - eWeek
www.eweek.com/.../microsoft-s-cloud-weathers-1.5-million-hack-attempts-each-day
6 Jun 2017 - Microsoft invests $1 billion each year and employs thousands of security engineers to help keep its cloud customers safe.

Imagine now a Third Generation network. One where original new cryptography and protocols as potentially significant as those that launched the industry directly address speed and capacity limitations for business providing means to boost computation and storage infinitely. Further, imagine the “The Code is Law” is replaced by a new “The AI is Law” paradigm where everything is subject to an intermediary-free algorithmic governance system (read more in posts 1, 2…) that combines crowd wisdom and traditional AI technologies to freeze miscreant smart contracts that harm the interests of those using the platform (such as an ISIS slave market, say, which would be difficult for many corporates to share a platform with), mitigate the effects of hacks on hosted systems, dynamically optimize the network’s security and economic parameters and transparently upgrade its underlying protocols and software without disrupting users. You are now imagining the DFINITY network (often described as “the intelligent decentralized cloud”)

The AI is Law<<NO IT'S NOT ..CODE IS LAW..

We humans write a code of conduct and we humans stick by it unless WE HUMANS decide to change the code of conduct for what ever reason  like the future changes ..

Many years ago on BBC1 they had a documentary about the cloud and how easy it is to hack ..
They said what do you expect it's floating around in the cloud ..

Now if an AI system can use the data without the human then the human can also break in and use the cloud data for what ever reason..

Also AI will one day snap your necks ..A big possibility ..
VR sensitive pads    your teaching computers to feel ..

To do things by touch   to read minds like google   in the future AI will wipe us out FACT..

This is Dfinity                 Twiki - YouTube
Video for buck rogers the intelligent circle▶ 0:16
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upgXLx1O23w..
Buck Rogers In The 25th Century..

DREAM ON   WITH FAR FETCHED SHIT^^^DFINITY   

We will see this happen in the 25 century  Cheesy

Dfinity have you got      Microsoft invests $1 billion each year on security ..
Then we be waiting till the 25th century   just like buckrogers ..

So dfinity you need to make a product that pays more than 1 billion just for security ..

Then what will your AI do  it learns to do what ? WIPE OUT HUMANS ..FACT..

Also how lazy do humans want to get? ..

Will someone own AI to do all his work then the AI will make all the products for the owner of the factory thus saving on labour cost because less workers ?

So does the factory AI robot owner GIVE loads of his products away or cash for free to everyone else?..
So if AI wipes out all the thinkers as well as the robots wiping out all the doers   then how do humans earn monies to buy products that makes this planet go around ?..

UNIVERSAL INCOME?  A starting point fot everyone to live ?

Then how do we get rid of all the rubbish   ..

If we can get rid of the rubbish then we can have a universal income..

Dfinity   no threat what so ever to TEZOS..Tezos real Dfinity  a DREAM 90% will not work..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:55:16 AM

Enjoy your week i got to paint Cry Cry the walls not a picture.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:10:30 AM

1 thing to think about ..

You feed a human knowledge and energy and look what we do..
It's funny how we do the same with a computer ..
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:47:02 AM

Another thing to think about Wink Cheesy..See not many think like i do..

We humans like to solve problems why?  ..
The main reason why humans do anything is to survive to eat to have a roof over your head to live ..

Now the biggest problem solver humans have to survive so we can eat is we are LAIRS  born LIARS ..
Your parents caught you in the cookie jar as a child you would say what   when your parents would say have you been eating all the biscuits you would say
with chocolate all over face NO NOT ME Cheesy  ..Born to lie to get ahead  <It's a MASSIVE PROBLEM SOLVER      FACT..

You lie you get ahead in life in many cases like job application forms  tax returns many ways to get ahead   it's programmed before birth   best way to survive LIE LIE LIE ..

Now you want to have AI learn it's self    so what do you think the best problem solver is  ??

I am a AI robot why am i standing here all day when a human can be my energy   MATRIX ..

Well the AI wanted energy like the child wanted cookies ..My parents never taught me to lie   I learn't to lie myself because i wanted it so bad..

What will AI want so bad to trick us humans? ..Be bored standing packing things ..Be bored helping us in our old age ..

Who knows but we lie to get ahead  why wont AI who can learn for it's self learn to lie ?  Might want cookies? OR YOUR HEAD..
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 236 »
  Print  

Jump to: