April 24, 2024, 07:17:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 20482 20483 20484 20485 20486 20487 20488 20489 20490 20491 20492 20493 20494 20495 20496 20497 20498 20499 20500 20501 20502 20503 20504 20505 20506 20507 20508 20509 20510 20511 20512 20513 20514 20515 20516 20517 20518 20519 20520 20521 20522 20523 20524 20525 20526 20527 20528 20529 20530 20531 [20532] 20533 20534 20535 20536 20537 20538 20539 20540 20541 20542 20543 20544 20545 20546 20547 20548 20549 20550 20551 20552 20553 20554 20555 20556 20557 20558 20559 20560 20561 20562 20563 20564 20565 20566 20567 20568 20569 20570 20571 20572 20573 20574 20575 20576 20577 20578 20579 20580 20581 20582 ... 33297 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26367077 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Ibian
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:35:23 AM

This discussion is lame. I have ALL of what you are suggesting men can’t have. I’ve had it all.

Virgins, models, women richer than me, women poorer than me, marriage, beautiful long term monogamous relationships, threesomes, and variations of the above.  Out of over 100 women exactly 2 broke up with me and only 1 because she was trying to climb some stability ladder.

You guys that don’t get this, you need more charisma, confidence, self knowledge and personal responsibility.
I'm not seeing a stable life on your list.

What the fuck is a stable life?

I’ve lived a full rich meaningful life full of love. And I’m not even half way through with it. Stable? I don’t even know what that’s supposed to mean.
Right. A hard r-type. Good for you, but the problem is that the more people like you we have the closer we get to a large percentage of the population dying.

What the fuck is your problem? The point I was trying to make that was completely LOST on you, is stop complaining about your life and lack of female resources available to you and stop making excuses blaming women or blaming the internet or blaming whatever and MAN THE FUCK UP. Thats why I love decentralized crypto. It forces people to take responsibility for themselves. To be totally self accountable.

Its the same with every other aspect of life. When you stop seeing yourself as a VICTIM and start realizing that you are responsible for 99.9% of the shit that happens to you, then you make the first step to actually having the life you want.
Do you have kids?

My fiancee is due literally any day now.
Are you going to keep fucking a hundred other women now that you have finally managed to make one pregnant?
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:36:43 AM

Meh..I disagree completely. I have been divorced now for 10 years after 17 years of a mostly wonderful marriage, I have 3 beautiful children and a solid relationship with my ex that I would not trade for the world. Marriage and life are what you make of it. If you put a negative connotation on something it will most likely be that in reality. Just a thought.
Most divorces don't end on friendly terms. Out of curiosity, what did you end up being forced to pay to her and how old were your kids when the divorce happened?

Hey here's a suggestion. Instead of reading statistics and asking questions of us on this forum, why don't you start asking questions of yourself? Like, for instance, "how the hell can I become a better person, smarter, healthier, less fearful, more entertaining, more positive and more of the type of person I would be in an ideal world."

That's good advice for all of us.
It's literally the first rule of life. Doesn't change that a hundred women is hard r-type behavior, that women lose the ability to pair-bond the more sexual partners they have, and that it is how people in a declining culture behave.
infofront (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 2780

Shitcoin Minimalist

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:36:56 AM

I was way off. That's two polls in a row. I'm starting to become a reverse indicator!
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:38:15 AM

This discussion is lame. I have ALL of what you are suggesting men can’t have. I’ve had it all.

Virgins, models, women richer than me, women poorer than me, marriage, beautiful long term monogamous relationships, threesomes, and variations of the above.  Out of over 100 women exactly 2 broke up with me and only 1 because she was trying to climb some stability ladder.

You guys that don’t get this, you need more charisma, confidence, self knowledge and personal responsibility.

I’ve lived a full rich meaningful life full of love. And I’m not even half way through with it. Stable? I don’t even know what that’s supposed to mean.
Right. A hard r-type. Good for you, but the problem is that the more people like you we have the closer we get to a large percentage of the population dying.

What the fuck is your problem? The point I was trying to make that was completely LOST on you, is stop complaining about your life and lack of female resources available to you and stop making excuses blaming women or blaming the internet or blaming whatever and MAN THE FUCK UP. Thats why I love decentralized crypto. It forces people to take responsibility for themselves. To be totally self accountable.

Its the same with every other aspect of life. When you stop seeing yourself as a VICTIM and start realizing that you are responsible for 99.9% of the shit that happens to you, then you make the first step to actually having the life you want.
Do you have kids?

Are you going to keep fucking a hundred other women now that you have finally managed to make one pregnant?
Nice try twisting my words around to make it seem like you actually have a question to ask. But you don't know anything about the when, where and how.

How about you asking yourself some questions. Your the one that's unhappy and unfulfilled inside. Look there.
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:40:18 AM

Meh..I disagree completely. I have been divorced now for 10 years after 17 years of a mostly wonderful marriage, I have 3 beautiful children and a solid relationship with my ex that I would not trade for the world. Marriage and life are what you make of it. If you put a negative connotation on something it will most likely be that in reality. Just a thought.
Most divorces don't end on friendly terms. Out of curiosity, what did you end up being forced to pay to her and how old were your kids when the divorce happened?

Hey here's a suggestion. Instead of reading statistics and asking questions of us on this forum, why don't you start asking questions of yourself? Like, for instance, "how the hell can I become a better person, smarter, healthier, less fearful, more entertaining, more positive and more of the type of person I would be in an ideal world."

That's good advice for all of us.
It's literally the first rule of life. Doesn't change that a hundred women is hard r-type behavior, that women lose the ability to pair-bond the more sexual partners they have, and that it is how people in a declining culture behave.

One of the saddest things in life is seeing a person that can theorize, stereotype and postulate but doesn't figure out how to find love and fulfillment. Good luck taking those "pair-bonding" stats with you to the grave friend.
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:40:53 AM

Do you have kids?

Nice try twisting my words around to make it seem like you actually have a question to ask. But you don't know anything about the when, where and how.

How about you asking yourself some questions. Your the one that's unhappy and unfulfilled inside. Look there.

That's a yes. Which means you are actively hurting not only your country, but, probably, your kids as well.
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:43:33 AM

Do you have kids?

That's a yes. Which means you are actively hurting not only your country, but, probably, your kids as well.

No, its miserable people like yourself with no joy in your life that hurt society. The woman I "knocked up" got knocked up during IVF. Lol. Yeah, totally by accident. If you only knew how stupid you were.

Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:44:40 AM

Do you have kids?

No, its miserable people like yourself with no joy in your life that hurt society. The woman I "knocked up" got knocked up during IVF. Lol. Yeah, totally by accident. If you only knew how stupid you were.
Why would you do it like that? Is she old?
mymenace
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061

Smile

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:45:31 AM
Merited by Ibian (1)

Grin Grin Grin

d_eddie
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2895

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:46:06 AM

It's literally the first rule of life. Doesn't change that a hundred women is hard r-type behavior, that women lose the ability to pair-bond the more sexual partners they have
Men too - even more, perhaps.

and that it is how people in a declining culture behave.
I'd like it if we all declined some more.
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:46:42 AM

Do you have kids?

How old are you? Do you have a girlfriend? A wife? Are you gay? Were you sexually molested as a child? How many women have you been with? Are you a virgin? What do you want in life?

You answer those questions first. Otherwise, you aren't worthy of any more information from me.
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:49:46 AM

Do you have kids?

How old are you? Do you have a girlfriend? A wife? Are you gay? Were you sexually molested as a child? How many women have you been with? Are you a virgin? What do you want in life?

You answer those questions first. Otherwise, you aren't worthy of any more information from me.
Emotional outbursts usually means something hit the mark. But very well, let's just end it here then.
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:50:47 AM

Do you have kids?

Emotional outbursts usually means something hit the mark. But very well, let's just end it here then.

Lol.  I didnt think you'd have the balls to answer those.
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:52:55 AM

It's literally the first rule of life. Doesn't change that a hundred women is hard r-type behavior, that women lose the ability to pair-bond the more sexual partners they have
This is speculation mostly from observation, but it seems like men are actually hurt by too little sex while women are from too much of it. Comes back to evolution, in tribal times the men who could get the most and the youngest women were on top of the social hierarchy. Women meanwhile wanted said top men, and not the other twenty losers in the tribe. Needs more research for anything definite tho.

We will.
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:54:37 AM

This is speculation mostly from observation, but it seems like men are actually hurt by too little sex while women are from too much of it. Comes back to evolution, in tribal times the men who could get the most and the youngest women were on top of the social hierarchy. Women meanwhile wanted said top men, and not the other twenty losers in the tribe. Needs more research for anything definite tho.

We will.

Sounds like a Muslim radical. Or a Christian radical. Need more research for anything definite tho. Wink
d_eddie
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:54:52 AM

We will.

In my useful lifetime, I mean.
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:57:25 AM

We will.

Ah, you got plenty of time I imagine.

Btw, this Ibian guy. There was a reason I had him on ignore until today. Is it a common thing, for young boys to sit around on the interwebs talking about how civilization is declining by assuming that all humanity is driven by it most animal natures? Kind of a narrow view to be stuck in.
Ibian
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:59:20 AM

We will.

Yes. Again, inaccurate projections as this is about the future, but the cultural cycle should theoretically culminate somewhere around 2015-2035.
windjc
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:00:14 AM

We will.

Yes. Again, inaccurate projections as this is about the future, but the cultural cycle should theoretically culminate somewhere around 2015-2035.

Lol. And when this cultural cycle culminates what happens then? Want to make sure Im prepared, with my bomb shelter or whatever.
d_eddie
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:00:39 AM

We will.

Ah, you got plenty of time I imagine.

I've got a long wishlist too.
Pages: « 1 ... 20482 20483 20484 20485 20486 20487 20488 20489 20490 20491 20492 20493 20494 20495 20496 20497 20498 20499 20500 20501 20502 20503 20504 20505 20506 20507 20508 20509 20510 20511 20512 20513 20514 20515 20516 20517 20518 20519 20520 20521 20522 20523 20524 20525 20526 20527 20528 20529 20530 20531 [20532] 20533 20534 20535 20536 20537 20538 20539 20540 20541 20542 20543 20544 20545 20546 20547 20548 20549 20550 20551 20552 20553 20554 20555 20556 20557 20558 20559 20560 20561 20562 20563 20564 20565 20566 20567 20568 20569 20570 20571 20572 20573 20574 20575 20576 20577 20578 20579 20580 20581 20582 ... 33297 »
  Print  

Jump to: