Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:14:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow.  (Read 583505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:06:44 PM

@ wapinter

It's yobit exchange. Currently placed 6th 24h volume ranking exchange: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/#BTC

Idea is in fact quite good. ICN would get strong pump on yobit, and all the ICN pumpers will be satisfied, no more complaining here.

Collect that 0.5BTC and you can go up to the firmament-dome with your ICN.

Idea is very good but the problem is Yobit is also controlled by the site and most of the coins which they are going to pump they will put that coin wallet on maintenance and then they start to pump it. and this exchange is manipulated so it is not much good for ICN only for pump then why dont you try with Poloniex or bittrex

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 09:54:28 PM

@ wapinter

It's yobit exchange. Currently placed 6th 24h volume ranking exchange: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/#BTC

Idea is in fact quite good. ICN would get strong pump on yobit, and all the ICN pumpers will be satisfied, no more complaining here.

But I think only devs can list coins.How are we going to get it added to yobit?
JDS1000

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:57:06 AM

https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/15077998/

ICONOMI IS LOOKING FOR A NEW SOFTWARE DEVELOPER

We are looking for new developers to design, create and develop our ambitious platform. Blockchain is one of the fastest growing areas in computer science with a huge potential to transform industries.

We are looking for candidates who meet at least one of these requirements:
- Expert level proficiency in CSS
- Experience with at least one other CSS Scripting Language (SASS, LESS)
- Experience of using ReactJS or Angular
- Experience of using Git, branching, and team workflows

The following will be an advantage:
- Experience with blockchain
- Experience with financial applications

You can contact us at jobs@iconomi.net

or apply on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/pg/iconomi.net/jobs/437749123236563/?source=post

Fantastic!  While you're at it, add a community communications manager or two to better manage this thread and sprinkle in occasional transparency to all things ICN.  Example:  See every other successful coin's OP.
JDS1000

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:50:56 AM

It's clear that ICN has made some great investment pics.
It's clear that ICN's communications and transparency is among the worst in cryptoland.
Perhaps - ICN's team are intentionally driving down the price to buy more for themselves AND the burn.
Usually silence from devs translates to ugly outcomes...  Still betting on ICN but they're not helping me sleep at night...

xtyling

Activity: 588

Crypto is Life!

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:44:47 AM

We are looking for new developers to design, create and develop our ambitious platform. Blockchain is one of the fastest growing areas in computer science with a huge potential to transform industries.

or apply on facebook

This was on linkedin for quite some time now. Hopefully they did get someone. Sorry but the best one!
fulltock

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:51:07 AM

I thought I remembered one of the devs writing a while back that there was a major staking update coming soon, but now I can’t find the post. I  don’t see any mention of this on the website. Anyone know?
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:02:32 AM

@ wapinter

Idea is very good but the problem is Yobit is also controlled by the site and most of the coins which they are going to pump they will put that coin wallet on maintenance and then they start to pump it. and this exchange is manipulated so it is not much good for ICN only for pump then why dont you try with Poloniex or bittrex

Getting ICN listed on top exchanges should be a priority,simply adding on a pump dump exchange just for the manipulation of the price is not good.If you have some hope hold it for time being and the reward will happen. Kraken is perfect and Polo should be next since it is not a dividend token anymore

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:55:57 AM

It's weird to me that golem is first on poloniex, while iconomi is not, and the value has risen exponentially for golem, not to mention the volume. Add to ICN that is one of the biggest ico, too, as golem, and has a platform that is doing well and neat. Voila! Success.
Hunterwolfie

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:05:58 AM

@ wapinter

Getting ICN listed on top exchanges should be a priority,simply adding on a pump dump exchange just for the manipulation of the price is not good.If you have some hope hold it for time being and the reward will happen. Kraken is perfect and Polo should be next since it is not a dividend token anymore

when poloniex then?

we've all been waiting like for ever for Poloniex.

Kraken is not good for pumps.

Say what you want but crypto is a pump and dump game.

For you to be dissing Yobit while preaching the addition to Poloniex is just laughable.

Because guess what?

Poloniex is the master at Pump and Dumps.

icntodamoonandlambos

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:01:19 AM

@ wapinter

when poloniex then?

we've all been waiting like for ever for Poloniex.

Kraken is not good for pumps.

Say what you want but crypto is a pump and dump game.

For you to be dissing Yobit while preaching the addition to Poloniex is just laughable.

Because guess what?

Poloniex is the master at Pump and Dumps.

Never.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 11:17:02 AM

or apply on facebook

The fb link you posted not working or is it just me?
But yes the post is available on their official page.
https://m.facebook.com/iconomi.net/
It was posted on 7th of April.
JDS1000

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:17:03 PM

Remember when Iconomi fanboys would say that ICN couldn't be up because Bitcoin is so strong???

Yeah..  NO.  About every ALT with strong mission/tech/innovation and COMMUNICATING dev team on respectable exchange is way up.  Bitcoin hasn't gone up in awhile - Alts have had one of their best months ever and ICN sits in a 5 cent range.

I continue to follow this thread because I bought more ICN too high and I'm in the red.  This is the only coin I'm currently in the red on.  I trusted something I read about getting on Bittrex & Polo.

I'm not a troll and I have have not seen a more poorly executed communications strategy in crypto.
nor9854

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:44:23 PM

Why this coin is only on one exchange? I think all coins are on minimum 2 exchanges.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
BioMoh

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:35:00 PM

will we see icn or icnx on poloniex one day ?
honolulumark

Activity: 798

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 01:45:40 PM

Remember when Iconomi fanboys would say that ICN couldn't be up because Bitcoin is so strong???

Yeah..  NO.  About every ALT with strong mission/tech/innovation and COMMUNICATING dev team on respectable exchange is way up.  Bitcoin hasn't gone up in awhile - Alts have had one of their best months ever and ICN sits in a 5 cent range.

I continue to follow this thread because I bought more ICN too high and I'm in the red.  This is the only coin I'm currently in the red on.  I trusted something I read about getting on Bittrex & Polo.

I'm not a troll and I have have not seen a more poorly executed communications strategy in crypto.

True dat, good idea, poor execution.
I mean, this could be sitting at $10 by now, if they had handled it well.
They need some American or other Western European to guide them, show them how it's done.
golfhuso

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:31:44 PM

Anddd we are bottomed. Expect to see we back above 40ish soon guys.

▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
            ▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄▄
      ▀▀▀▀  ████
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
[]▀▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄           
████  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
████        ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
ether19

Activity: 532

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 02:57:05 PM

Another good opportunity to buy ICN tokens and to lock them in your long term portfolio. $0.42 seems like a good rate and correction is over and it is consolidating quite well. Get them before another rally begins once more news and updates are out in the coming months.
ampco

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:31:45 PM

Are there any news from Poloniex?
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 04:10:40 PM

They need some American or other Western European to guide them, show them how it's done.
I am not a fan of ICONOMI's execution so far, but this is really patronizing. You need some random American or Western European to show them how it's done? Seriously? Like you, perhaps?
honolulumark

Activity: 798

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 06:26:41 PM

I am not a fan of ICONOMI's execution so far, but this is really patronizing. You need some random American or Western European to show them how it's done? Seriously? Like you, perhaps?

Obviously someone that is tech-economy savvy. Their mindset is just too communist to make it in the business. How else would you explain wasting 8 months fucking around, jerking us off while failing to deliver what the promised and in the end changing the fundamentals of their project?
He fucked up, get someone new to run the project, simple as that.
If they were serious about it there should be some firing going around.
Just like Ethereum fired Charles over his incompetence.
Pages: « 1 ... 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 [193] 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 ... 456 »
  Print  

Jump to: