Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:46:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 208 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽  (Read 168143 times)
GreenMtnVT

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:03:20 AM

Hello everyone.  I'm new to this forum.  I read the last few pages and it looks like the coin hasn't been placed on any exchange yet.  Hopefully that happens soon so it will gain a lot more recognition from the crypto community.  I only heard about it from reading a past issue of Clif High's report so I was too late for purchasing coins in the ICO.  Congratulations to everyone who did purchase them.  This looks like a good project with lots of potential.  I'm guessing that other fantasy football leagues that have been around for a few years have millions of players each season so it seems like footballcoin should do well, especially since it will feature more than just the English Premiere League.

I don't see an exact start date listed on the footballcoin site yet.  Does anyone know when the contests will officially begin?  And for those people outside the crypto community who don't have coins and don't want to purchase them on an exchange, will there be another method that they can use to get coins to play in the contests?  If this info has already been listed in the forum, I apologize for not reading all the pages. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:32:04 AM

Hello everyone.  I'm new to this forum.  I read the last few pages and it looks like the coin hasn't been placed on any exchange yet.  Hopefully that happens soon so it will gain a lot more recognition from the crypto community.  I only heard about it from reading a past issue of Clif High's report so I was too late for purchasing coins in the ICO.  Congratulations to everyone who did purchase them.  This looks like a good project with lots of potential.  I'm guessing that other fantasy football leagues that have been around for a few years have millions of players each season so it seems like footballcoin should do well, especially since it will feature more than just the English Premiere League.

I don't see an exact start date listed on the footballcoin site yet.  Does anyone know when the contests will officially begin?  And for those people outside the crypto community who don't have coins and don't want to purchase them on an exchange, will there be another method that they can use to get coins to play in the contests?  If this info has already been listed in the forum, I apologize for not reading all the pages. 

Fresh contest begins officially in accordance with the new European league season, I think in August xfccoin also accepts payments via euro/$, these are listed in their roadmap, currently focusing on the crypto community.
misterbones

Activity: 182

Trader*Investor

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:19:52 PM

When would we see XFC on any good exchange like Bittrex or Liqui ?

soomro

Activity: 217

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:22:34 PM

The decision to wait till after Aug 1st is understandable and prudent.

Have you had any contact or feedback from exchanges, Bittrex in particular?
Working on what they need in the interim could be valuable, if XFC gets on a much smaller exchange, now with a much shorter run up to release, it may not get the attention it deserves n the crypto sphere for the launch/first season.

Have you begun any advertising/marketing efforts yet for XFC on football forums/other to start to build awareness about XFC among non crypto football fans leading up to launch?

Thanks & good luck.

I really appreciate most of your posts on this forum, but this time I can't agree with you regarding exchanges  Smiley

Do you really believe that for Arsenal/ManU/Juventus or other team's fans it's so important the name or the size of exchange? They'll not care about it, for them it'll be important how easy they can buy and transact the coins and assets.

I think that for the global launch and for a global adoption it'll be necessary to have one exchange full regulated which meet all the requirements with financial institution, with payment gateway and bank wire transfer option, with debit card withdraw and so on...As I know (and I'm sure you also now this) none of Bittrex or Poloniex meet these requirements (you can't buy coins with your credit/debit card, bank transfer,etc). Bittrex and Polo are good only in cryptosphere for pumpy/dumpy scamy coins  Cheesy roller-coaster, not for a serious project. They are fully related to crypto, so a football fan which doesn't know anything about crypto can't buy the coins from these exchanges...  

I'm sure that Footballcoin team knows very well what they really need for the global launch and for a global adoption, and I have some information that they already working on this, and they'll announce officially after Bitcoin blockchain split/fork story it'll end.

Btw why don't you ask directly Bittrex regarding listing of XFCCOIN?  Smiley I asked them, and trust me it'll be more easy to get one answer from NASA regarding Aliens, than to get one real answer from Bittrex regarding their listing coins policy  Cheesy

That's the equivalent of saying 'Why did Manchester United make such a huge effort to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange, the largest & most liquid stock exchange in the world when the majority of Manchester United fans don't even live in America or use the NYSE & just want a fantastic site with great customer service where they can buy tickets and memorabilia via wire transfer, credit card & other convenient payment options.'

Investors trade on exchanges where they can buy & trade multiple stocks vs. having to visit Apple/Microsoft to purchase their shares. It's also usually optimal to be listed on the largest, most liquid exchanges possible hence why Man U sought NYSE over say the Mongolian Stock Exchange or whatever the case may be.

Regards Bittrex/Any Exchange, they have a very generic, copy and paste response they will give to regular individuals like you and me who are asking about listing criteria but they will usually engage in more meaningful dialogue with the chief communications person directly representing projects that are of a big enough size to potentially meet those criteria.

Excellent discussion...hope XFC team  will try  to get listed on  some reputable exchanges e.g. Bitstamp, Kraken, Poloniex and  Bittrex.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:33:21 PM

I think the dev work on that. Like me Im waiting footballcoin to list in bittrex, poloniex and even the liqui. For sure many people are still waiting for XFc to list in exchanges site because they want to buy this coin so the price for sure will increase and many people earn a lot of profit after few months so be patience everything will be okay. More power to footballteam. More investor to come in the future.
GreenMtnVT

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:07:37 PM

I think the dev work on that. Like me Im waiting footballcoin to list in bittrex, poloniex and even the liqui. For sure many people are still waiting for XFc to list in exchanges site because they want to buy this coin so the price for sure will increase and many people earn a lot of profit after few months so be patience everything will be okay. More power to footballteam. More investor to come in the future.

Yes, being listed on an exchange with good volume like Bittrex would certainly be a huge bonus for footballcoin.  But I think being listed on the smaller exchanges will also work fine since this coin represents a fully functioning product/platform, which so many cryptocurrencies do not currently have and may be months or years away from having.  So I'm sure people in the crypto community will certainly take notice once the coin hits any exchange and will purchase it.  A question I have is that if coins will also be sold for euros/dollars when the season begins, how will the price be determined?  Will the price always be determined by what happens on the exchange?  Perhaps the coins sold for fiat money to the non-crypto fantasy football crowd will be sold for the current exchange price + a small premium?  That seems logical to me, but I could be totally wrong.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 09:55:06 PM

I think the next month for sure august will see football coin in the market so be patience bro. We need unity if you are excited to see XFC in the exchanges site I also excited to see also. And dev for sure are busy as of now because they work for the successful of XFC. I LOVE XFC VERY MUCH AND I hope it will be listed . Goodluck to us! And more power.
FandangledGizmo
Legendary

Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:04:49 PM

Yes, being listed on an exchange with good volume like Bittrex would certainly be a huge bonus for footballcoin.  But I think being listed on the smaller exchanges will also work fine since this coin represents a fully functioning product/platform, which so many cryptocurrencies do not currently have and may be months or years away from having.  So I'm sure people in the crypto community will certainly take notice once the coin hits any exchange and will purchase it.  A question I have is that if coins will also be sold for euros/dollars when the season begins, how will the price be determined?  Will the price always be determined by what happens on the exchange?  Perhaps the coins sold for fiat money to the non-crypto fantasy football crowd will be sold for the current exchange price + a small premium?  That seems logical to me, but I could be totally wrong.

Yes my current understanding is that they will sell the remaining ICO XFC to customers based off the price it is trading at on exchanges.

The real exciting part though is that if they sell the remaining ICO XFC they may start to buy from the exchanges themselves and resell it to XFC players, possibly for the remainder of the year, depending how many active players are in the game. This demand could send XFC very high indeed.

There is 1 point that I want to stand correct about. It is very unlikely to touch the remaining 800 mil. in August. We may release another 150 mil. after we reach 10 000 active players in the game but this is not sure that we will do.
Our initial declaration was that we will not touch the remaining 800 mil before August but the way things look now, I don't think we will touch it this year at all.
For the global launch we will not touch the 800 mil. in stash. We will only use what we have left after the ICO and if it is not enough we will buy from the market and resell at higher price for fiat money as coupons in the game.
GreenMtnVT

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:31:51 PM

Yes, being listed on an exchange with good volume like Bittrex would certainly be a huge bonus for footballcoin.  But I think being listed on the smaller exchanges will also work fine since this coin represents a fully functioning product/platform, which so many cryptocurrencies do not currently have and may be months or years away from having.  So I'm sure people in the crypto community will certainly take notice once the coin hits any exchange and will purchase it.  A question I have is that if coins will also be sold for euros/dollars when the season begins, how will the price be determined?  Will the price always be determined by what happens on the exchange?  Perhaps the coins sold for fiat money to the non-crypto fantasy football crowd will be sold for the current exchange price + a small premium?  That seems logical to me, but I could be totally wrong.

Yes my current understanding is that they will sell the remaining ICO XFC to customers based off the price it is trading at on exchanges.

The real exciting part though is that if they sell the remaining ICO XFC they may start to buy from the exchanges themselves and resell it to XFC players, possibly for the remainder of the year, depending how many active players are in the game. This demand could send XFC very high indeed.

There is 1 point that I want to stand correct about. It is very unlikely to touch the remaining 800 mil. in August. We may release another 150 mil. after we reach 10 000 active players in the game but this is not sure that we will do.
Our initial declaration was that we will not touch the remaining 800 mil before August but the way things look now, I don't think we will touch it this year at all.
For the global launch we will not touch the 800 mil. in stash. We will only use what we have left after the ICO and if it is not enough we will buy from the market and resell at higher price for fiat money as coupons in the game.

That's very good news.  I'm curious to hear anyone's opinion on what kind of market cap potential they think football coin could have.  There are several other gaming coins out there and most of them are doing really well so far.  I suspect footballcoin has a bright future also, just based on the quality of the site and the sheer number of fantasy football players in the world who might sign up after more marketing has been done.
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:20:47 AM

Yes, being listed on an exchange with good volume like Bittrex would certainly be a huge bonus for footballcoin.  But I think being listed on the smaller exchanges will also work fine since this coin represents a fully functioning product/platform, which so many cryptocurrencies do not currently have and may be months or years away from having.  So I'm sure people in the crypto community will certainly take notice once the coin hits any exchange and will purchase it.  A question I have is that if coins will also be sold for euros/dollars when the season begins, how will the price be determined?  Will the price always be determined by what happens on the exchange?  Perhaps the coins sold for fiat money to the non-crypto fantasy football crowd will be sold for the current exchange price + a small premium?  That seems logical to me, but I could be totally wrong.

If the dev team is professional enough to build XFC a real project.
The future will be bright.
FootballCoin-XFC (OP)

Activity: 806
Merit: 342

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:10:05 PM

Thanks for the support. No worries. The proof is in the pudding as the old saying goes.
Just about everything we've worked on is made public and can easily be verified through our website and our various other channels of communication. Smiley

PLAY THE FREE FANTASY FOOTBALL GAME, FOOTBALLCOIN, AND EARN XFC CRYPTOCURRENCY    
FootballCoin
                 FANTASY FOOTBALL MANAGER REVOLUTION                         More Info
  FootballCoin                    GAME RULES | SCORING SYSTEM | FAQ                             JOIN NOW

Kaywinnette

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:39:19 PM

There seems to be a belief in the crypto market at the moment that Bitcoin will not suffer a split on August 1, so this is good news.   Grin
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 01:50:09 PM

Thanks for the support. No worries. The proof is in the pudding as the old saying goes.
Just about everything we've worked on is made public and can easily be verified through our website and our various other channels of communication. Smiley

good enough. Waiting for the new season and new contests. I bought about twenty cards to build a team.  Grin Grin
pinkie31

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 03:04:18 PM

I would like to buy some players and maybe stadium before the new season starts, which i hope includes ligue 1 (france).
 is there any way of buying coins at the moment?

explorer17

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:23:19 PM

I would like to buy some players and maybe stadium before the new season starts, which i hope includes ligue 1 (france).
 is there any way of buying coins at the moment?

At the moment there is Counterparty DEX - descentralized exchange. XFCCOIN it's a counterparty token so you can buy/sell exchange, in any counterparty compatible wallet, in DEX - in wallet market.

Just open your Counterparty compatible wallet (footballcoin/counterwallet/coindaddy/indiesqare...etc) go in "markets" and choose the pair XFCCOIN/XCP. You can exchange XFCCOIN now only in XCP or other counterparty token like BCY,LTBC,STORJ,...
soomro

Activity: 217

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 08:20:32 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2017, 10:19:43 PM by soomro

It is a great coin, we would like to see it in TOP-25 on CMC..Hope with the efforts of XFC team - Kraken, Bitstamp, Bitfinex, Bittrex and Poloniex will list this coin on priority basis.
Noobty

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:27:35 PM

listing thencoin on exchanges before the start of the season isnt a good idea. Im more than happy to wait 3 or 4 more weeks.
oscurito23

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 01:42:48 PM

I cant access to my wallet, its down maintenance now?

jaceefrost

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 05:44:42 AM

It's loading slower than usual but I can access the wallet site and the game site.
Have you checked your internet connection?
oscurito23

Activity: 583
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 08:53:08 AM

It's loading slower than usual but I can access the wallet site and the game site.
Have you checked your internet connection?

After several attempts, I got in.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 208 »
  Print  

Jump to: