Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:53:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ?  (Read 71502 times)
Aganythe

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:37:36 PM

In very investment there is currently a threat it is depend on you then if you go for expenditure or not, Bitcoin for me is a good investment since the marketplace benefit is still climbing and this is great for prolonged expression investment.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:24:46 AM

Basically we don't know the risk in every site if you invest money in a site first is you don't know if the site was trusted there are site that can give you small profit but many site are just scamming people who invested.
You are right,
no one can figure out which sites are right and which ones give little profit, even there are fake sites. but who knows if we do not try it. and I think all investments are definitely at risk, so we better not give up before trying.
Flodemaga

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:48:38 PM

Bitcoin does have its risks, otherwise all would invest all their fortunes over it without worry, and there is no way to make all people rich, since bitcoin and crypto doesnt make nothing else besides put the money into circulation, soo there is a fair distribution no matter if you have big capital or low capital, since you take the risks you can be one of the lucky people that will be able to change your life.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:52:57 PM

In very investment there is currently a threat it is depend on you then if you go for expenditure or not, Bitcoin for me is a good investment since the marketplace benefit is still climbing and this is great for prolonged expression investment.
It's not a threat, threat is different and far from risk. The right term should be risk and that can be found in all types of investment. Even the very easy investment which is holding has the risk and there's no way to measure those risk, it will only depend on how you can take those risks.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:06:55 AM

I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
Always remember this mate. In all investment there will be still risk even tho is small nor big. Don't rely on us here with your investment. It's better to do a research for your self. We are not liable of your loss if we told to you invest at this momment. Just do a research of your own.
Taylorw

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:13:02 AM

I reply that it's extremely risky investment. It can't be predicted or controlled. Easy to lose everything in a simple moment

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
amaimono

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:15:46 AM

Wjen talking about investment, may it be bitcoin or anything else, as long as you are ralking about investment, there will always be those risks, since you will be using your money for something that you are not sure if you are going to win or not or barely break even. Just always remember that if you are into investments, ONLY INVEST WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:17:53 AM

It is always risky. But investments always are. However, the sentiment with Bitcoin is clearly that it will go up with everybody, and that is somewhat a guarantee that it will keep on going up... at least until a certain point.

I remember the real state crisis in 2008... everybody was convinced then and the years before that, that property would alwasy go up. And it did go up for a good time and many got rich with it.... but finally crashed.

So yes, it is very likely for it to go up, but at some point it is likely to crash too.
In a way you are correct, but the difference with the real estate bubble is that there is no banking industry backing this surge in price, it is the people and the potential market for bitcoin is huge and if we consider the small number of people that have adopt it then it is natural to think that bitcoin will go up in price.
the risk will always be on every investment, let alone on bitcoin investment many users consider that fluctuations are the biggest risk in bitcoin but in fact if you can take advantage of fluctuations into profits then the risks in bitcoin will be reduced or even disappeared, for example traders take advantage of fluctuations for their trading activities so they are not too concerned about the risk of fluctuations
JimmieA

Activity: 396

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:04:22 AM

No one can tell you that there will be one, two or so many risks in investing btc at all. I'm sure. The risks will come in the most unexpected way. So what you need to do is always be careful in everything and need a little luck so you can get through it all. But sometimes there are unintended risks that you can not control and you have to accept it bitterly.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:46:37 AM

if we buy bitcoin in high price then the risk is always high too but if we can get bitcoin when the price is lower like few years ago, then we don't have to worried about the risk. beside we can take big profit because we are still holding until now, we can use only small amount if we want to withdraw just to take our money for investing back plus we can take some profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:02:10 AM

if we buy bitcoin in high price then the risk is always high too but if we can get bitcoin when the price is lower like few years ago, then we don't have to worried about the risk. beside we can take big profit because we are still holding until now, we can use only small amount if we want to withdraw just to take our money for investing back plus we can take some profit.
i think your correct mate but you can't controlled the emotion and the feelings of the traders still worrying for the investment what will happen in the future of here investment, but for me same to your opinion risk is still there if you invest any kind of trade business and if got the return profit use your skills and strategy youn eran much more than you expectation.
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:03:45 AM

every investments has a risk. but if you dont want to risk tjen just invest little amount. if youre a risky one then you wull have a big profit.. but buy bitcoin or any coin  in low price so that it has a low risk.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:06:03 AM

every investments has a risk. but if you dont want to risk tjen just invest little amount. if youre a risky one then you wull have a big profit.. but buy bitcoin or any coin  in low price so that it has a low risk.
If the person wants to lower the risk then the best thing to do is to study the investment at the first few days of knowing it and that will help the person to have a lower risk in his investment because he will know the best thing to do with that investment and he can get that investment with a great entry in the market.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:18:25 AM

I think there is no risk in bitcoin investment. Because bitcoin price never decrease. So you can invest in bitcoin without any hesitation.
There are risk in every investment that you make, even those that are very low risk, like an investment in the US bonds, has a risk that the US is not going to pay you, so investments have risks associated with them and the the longer you deny that fact then your ability as an investor will be impaired.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:32:40 AM

Lately I always lose every time I make a small investment. I do not know what penyenabnya, maybe because of lack of patience
Yup before you invest just think if you have a patience to wait a long time becuase patience need if you invest . i can say that investment is a good opportunity to get a high profit just be patience and perseverance.
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:46:47 AM

I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
I'll take one question at a time. Let's start with the question "Can bitcoin price decrease?". The answer for that is YES, bitcoin might fall at any time. There's always a risk on investment, and bitcoin is no different at all. Since bitcoin is known for its volatility, we can't ignore the fact that at any time, your money might suffer a lot. Don't worry, anyway, because bitcoin has gone through a lot of situations like this, but in the end, it was still able to recover.

Now, let's take the question "Is this the right time to buy bitcoin?". That depends on your plan. If you plan to invest your money on bitcoin for just a short time, then I think it is not the best time to do that. Short-term investments usually don't succeed due to the fact that the movement of transactions in the market is not done in just a month or two. But if you're investing for a long-term, then I think it is still a good time to buy bitcoin. Who knows, bitcoin might double next year. Tracing the track of its value's growth, we can see that bitcoin has indeed grew to become one of the BIG THING in this new era.
DIAH PERMATASARI

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:51:41 AM

all there is a moment to buy and sell, or in other words the right time placement, to be able to obtain maximum results
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 03:40:48 AM

if you are thinking about risk of investment in bitcoin then you are not doing investment just time pass because bitcoin always gives profit with long investment. this is true there is up and down in the market and some time our investment show low or decreasing balance. but if you want big don't think short its rule.invest in bitcoin and earn money for future.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:56:13 AM

Investing on bitcoin can be a risky, but some time taking small risks leads to huge profit. It all depends upon the value at which you buy bitcoin and the value in which you are selling it. While investing on bitcoin. Please check the bitcoins value graph and records, which will give you a small hint that either the bitcoin value is going to decrease or increase

Shomeare1932

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:04:06 PM

I don't consider that there is even slightest risk in investing in Bitcoin if you invest for a lengthy time as Bitcoin is displaying quite healthful prices of progress and you can be confident that you will earn good earnings if you wait around for some time. Brief term investments in Bitcoin cannons a minor risky.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: