Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:16:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ?  (Read 71502 times)
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:27:42 AM

Every investment has some risks.Bitcoin is also not an exception to it.Since bitcoin is a decentralized currency,there is no authority to give any assurance to its value.Its price either increases or decreases in proportion to increase and decrease in its price.But,we could see a steady increase in bitcoin price.Its getting legalized in many countries.Mass adoption is taking place all over the world.So,we could invest in bitcoin confidently on seeing its present markt conditions.
Well even if Bitcoin is now legal in where it was illegal before it does not stop Bitcoin being a risky investment, due to the reasons you have previously stated unlike any other Fiat Currency, Bitcoin is decentralized which no government has control over it meaning it will be more volatile than any other fiat currency as only Big players can influence the market with its movement. In order to avoid the risk in Bitcoin you must buy Bitcoin during a correction which is always a big dip on the price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dannaey

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:27:58 AM

I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.

All investment have a risk involved. The higher the risk, the higher the return. Most trader says cryptocurrency is crazy. And that it's true. So if you're planning to buy bitcoin, better to start right now. Because few months from now it will increase tremendously.

bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 08:49:28 AM

We can not predict the value of bitcoin. I think doing any aunt is also risky. But looking at the present, the value of bitcoin is quite high. The risk of hackers breaking the site of bitcoin or fraudulent behavior. Therefore, investing in bitcoin also has certain risks

Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:57:32 AM

Any body cannot tell you which site is trusted for invest. But i think that sites are trusted who give people little share from their business profit, that site are long term.
 On  the other hand , that sites are scam who give people very big profit that site are scam.
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:01:51 AM

We can not predict the value of bitcoin. I think doing any aunt is also risky. But looking at the present, the value of bitcoin is quite high. The risk of hackers breaking the site of bitcoin or fraudulent behavior. Therefore, investing in bitcoin also has certain risks
Honestly, don't have any hacker on the world can pull down big exchange like Poloniex, Bittrex ... All loss our money just is a scenario by whales and owner that exchange. You have to remember after have some bad news about hacked exchange and loss a huge bitcoin or money bla bla bla, the price of Bitcoin and altcoin on market always breakdown many much => Helps whales buy them with cheap price.
Jmmerquita

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:03:14 AM

the only risk you can take if you loose your patience. Bitcoin is win win if you learn how to wait.
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:07:55 AM

I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
The good thing is just wait until the Bitcoin will decreased its price before buying one. And wait for a perfect time for you to sell it in high price because th value of Bitcoin is always changing. And for investing I know that it is risky but before you try it you must look the history of the people you will invest, if its legit or not.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:28:19 AM

The good thing is just wait until the Bitcoin will decreased its price before buying one. And wait for a perfect time for you to sell it in high price because th value of Bitcoin is always changing. And for investing I know that it is risky but before you try it you must look the history of the people you will invest, if its legit or not.
You are right, For just investment in short period we should try to know how bitcoin volatility works, with that we can know when bitcoin will increase and when will decrease, Its hard but if we now a lot of things about that we can predict well. In other hand, investement in a long period is more better for investors who don't know anything about this volatility, In most of case, bitcoin price will increase each period in the future.

Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:36:40 AM

I would not underestimate the risk.
There are a lot of things that can go wrong.
The price can decrease because of another crypto currency, your wallet can be compromised, your keys can get lost.
An Investment in bitcoins is something you have to keep an eye on.
Just buying the coins and sitting back, I don't think that is a whise recommendation.
I think there are two types of risk, the risk inherent of bitcoin as an investment and the risk of managing your bitcoins, about the latter I do not think it should be considered since any currency suffers from the same and about the former, bitcoin can be unstable in its price but this risk can be cut down a lot by just holding long term.

The actual risks were indeed gives us a feeling of being bad enough for our spirit. Because it's certainly our response against the word "risk" is already negative, in fact that indeed they have risks and also a risk would not be in the right hip. They can only be minimized, so if we want to get the many advantages it is definitely must have strong determination in running a business to get a bitcoin. Because it is only with a strong determination and also a mature thought was certainly going to get a lot of advantages
DayXDT

Activity: 185

HELLO GOD!

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:47:49 AM

hard to tell, Bitcoins are scarce and useful. careful is the key.

SAD
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 11:52:24 AM

It depends on what you call risk.
With my U2 system you can only invest what i have give you for free...
In my mind it is risk free:
you ask for free...
I give you for free...
then you reinvest or you sell ...I see no risk...I see just more or less profit,but only profit because it im impossible to make lost.

Shofiqul

Activity: 258
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:53:44 AM

Bitcoin is a high risk speculation especially for those wanting to hold as decisively, the cost can lose no under 25% of the put USD respect in a solitary day, The cost certainly recuperated and now is the most basic inspiration in nowadays, yet it is 'in the not too distant past a perilous meander, which is the reason you ought to be set up before making a significant bitcoin hypothesis.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:58:56 AM

The price can decrease because of another crypto currency, your wallet can be compromised, your keys can get lost.
Just buying the coins and sitting back, I don't think that is a whise recommendation.
I think there are two types of risk, the risk inherent of bitcoin as an investment and the risk of managing your bitcoins, about the latter I do not think it should be considered since any currency suffers from the same and about the former, bitcoin can be unstable in its price but this risk can be cut down a lot by just holding long term.

The actual risks were indeed gives us a feeling of being bad enough for our spirit. Because it's certainly our response against the word "risk" is already negative, in fact that indeed they have risks and also a risk would not be in the right hip. They can only be minimized, so if we want to get the many advantages it is definitely must have strong determination in running a business to get a bitcoin. Because it is only with a strong determination and also a mature thought was certainly going to get a lot of advantages
good point mate determination and self confidence that we will be able to take that risk and we will able to achieved in returned will be the best attitude don't be afraid so even risk are there we should keep aiming we cant remove the facts that there's always risk in anyhow but accepting and have a strong nerved will help us become successful.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:59:49 AM

yes i agree all in this world there are nothing easy to find, but the thing hard to find like bitcoin is very useful and the value are more than anything than your expectation, careful decision is the of succesful, risk are there if not careful for your decision.

BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:04:46 PM

yes i agree all in this world there are nothing easy to find, but the thing hard to find like bitcoin is very useful and the value are more than anything than your expectation, careful decision is the of successful, risk are there if not careful for your decision.
Currently we can say we have nothing risk free feeling same with this bitcoin but currently its going very quickly so time to check on this with close eye because if we need some good and healthy profit then need to take risk expectations can fulfill only with taking risk  and I am taking this with bitcoin
helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 12:24:23 PM

Youve posted this a month ago now...
And if you invested on btc during that time then you have indeed won a big amount if you continuously hold it until now...
But lets say we dont know the duture and tou asked the same question again today.
Then my answer if wether is it ok to invest btc now, would be "I DONT KNOW"
In the world of cryptocurrency you wouldnt know what will happen to the near future...
It may work on your advantage or would totally make you totally fall...
The only person that can give you proper advise would still be yourself...
Read and research of what is the latest trends...
Then at the end of the day the decision will still be up to you...
This is also better so tou wouldnt regret what might be the reason in the future...

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:52:06 PM

yes i agree all in this world there are nothing easy to find, but the thing hard to find like bitcoin is very useful and the value are more than anything than your expectation, careful decision is the of successful, risk are there if not careful for your decision.
Currently we can say we have nothing risk free feeling same with this bitcoin but currently its going very quickly so time to check on this with close eye because if we need some good and healthy profit then need to take risk expectations can fulfill only with taking risk  and I am taking this with bitcoin

Yes every investment involves certain level of risk and same is with bitcoin but as the price is moving in upward direction I think its worth to take risk and invest in bitcoins as it can give us huge profits in quick time which may not be possible with any other investments so without thinking much I have taken risk of investing bigger capital into it.
leirou

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:57:13 PM

The risk of investing bitcoin in the scale of 1-10 would be 7 in my opinion but there are great advantage in this currency and have a promising future but it is still to risky .
Suffes

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:02:49 PM

risk is high but the reward is very very high, if you are patient
wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:15:22 PM

good point mate determination and self confidence that we will be able to take that risk and we will able to achieved in returned will be the best attitude don't be afraid so even risk are there we should keep aiming we cant remove the facts that there's always risk in anyhow but accepting and have a strong nerved will help us become successful.

Well said. I think there is always risk involved if you talk about the investment, therefore investment should be done only after proper studies and research. There is also minor risk in bitcoins but if we look at the current performance and potential of the bitcoins, then that risk doesn't even matter. At the moment, bitcoin is giving huge returns so it can be consider as investor friendly investment.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: