Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:05:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated: Guess who is Sicker?  (Read 45539 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:28:35 AM

Here's an interesting vid about organic mercury compounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ7M01jV058

The guy has a funny presentation style, but his information is quite good and accurate even if it may sound to some people like jargon.  Some of his info was new to me.

The multi-dose flu vaccine which they use to shoot up the plebs in the local grocery store's pharmacy continues to be preserved with organic mercury compounds similar to that discussed in this vid.  Thankfully these were finally removed (mostly) from most of the single-dose vaccines which pleb class people are supposed to be shooting their kids up with.  Especially in certain 'progressive' states like California.

The vid makes mention several times of lipids (aka 'fats'.)  These are highly important for many body functions and especially in cell membranes.  Putting detergents in vaccines (the Polysorbate-80 mentioned in the ingredients list posted above) to be shot directly into the blood stream is actually quite interesting.

Also cholesterol is a form of lipid and much of the neural tissue is made of it.  It is interesting that the definitions for 'healthy levels' of cholesterol keep being dropped down down down until almost everyone 'should' be taking statin drugs to help eat up the cholesterol.  Various trial balloons have even been floated about putting statin drugs into the water supplies.  These drugs basically 'eat your brain' in an almost literal sense.  So it seems to me.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:31:37 AM

The guy has a funny presentation style, but his information is quite good and accurate even if it may sound to some people like jargon.  Some of his info was new to me.

The multi-dose flu vaccine which they use to shoot up the plebs in the local grocery store's pharmacy continues to be preserved with organic mercury compounds similar to that discussed in this vid.  Thankfully these were finally removed (mostly) from most of the single-dose vaccines which pleb class people are supposed to be shooting their kids up with.  Especially in certain 'progressive' states like California.

The vid makes mention several times of lipids (aka 'fats'.)  These are highly important for many body functions and especially in cell membranes.  Putting detergents in vaccines (the Polysorbate-80 mentioned in the ingredients list posted above) to be shot directly into the blood stream is actually quite interesting.

Also cholesterol is a form of lipid and much of the neural tissue is made of it.  It is interesting that the definitions for 'healthy levels' of cholesterol keep being dropped down down down until almost everyone 'should' be taking statin drugs to help eat up the cholesterol.  Various trial balloons have even been floated about putting statin drugs into the water supplies.  These drugs basically 'eat your brain' in an almost literal sense.  So it seems to me.

Yeah, ignore my last post while calling people ''sheeps'' how ironic with conspiracy theorists  Grin Grin Grin A ton of products are made with harmful materials, ranging from foods to shampoos. Tuna contains mercury and people still eat it, processed meat literally gives you cancer and it's still there, if you want to worry about our health why don't you start there? Vaccines like other medicine and drugs have side effects but they work, I'd rather have possible side effects than die instantly of some weird disease. But hey I guess you think Ebola is going to be cured with ''good hygiene'' just like the other diseases ROFL

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:32:16 PM

Yeah, ignore my last post while calling people ''sheeps'' how ironic with conspiracy theorists  Grin Grin Grin A ton of products are made with harmful materials, ranging from foods to shampoos. Tuna contains mercury and people still eat it, processed meat literally gives you cancer and it's still there, if you want to worry about our health why don't you start there? Vaccines like other medicine and drugs have side effects but they work, I'd rather have possible side effects than die instantly of some weird disease. But hey I guess you think Ebola is going to be cured with ''good hygiene'' just like the other diseases ROFL

There wouldn't be any Ebola if Big Pharma hadn't created it just so they had a reason to vaccinate. Why would anyone think that Big Pharma Vaccines were any better?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:54:26 PM

Yeah, ignore my last post while calling people ''sheeps'' how ironic with conspiracy theorists  Grin Grin Grin

Look again.  Maybe you should lay off of the 'flu shots' and statins?

A ton of products are made with harmful materials, ranging from foods to shampoos. Tuna contains mercury and people still eat it, processed meat literally gives you cancer and it's still there, if you want to worry about our health why don't you start there? Vaccines like other medicine and drugs have side effects but they work, I'd rather have possible side effects than die instantly of some weird disease. But hey I guess you think Ebola is going to be cured with ''good hygiene'' just like the other diseases ROFL

'Sheeple' will always fall for the psy-ops like 'flu pandemic', 'ebola' and 'zika'.  The people engineering this stuff are legitimately concerned about the failure of the human species now that there are 'no predators to thin the herd.'  (Yes, those who wrote the screenplay of Idiocracy were quit familiar with the writings of those who are influential among today's powers that be...and this is reflected in the stunning level of prescience that the film displayed.)  Seems almost like big pharma is taking over the role of the predators.  Namely, killing off the weak and [intellectually] lame, and vaccines seem like one of the tools in their toolkit.

The release of Idiocracy as described by Mike Judge was quite interesting.  Clearly there was an attempt to bury it even if it cost money.  Hmmm.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Astargath

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:03:47 PM

''Top result on a 2 second web search.'' Here we found the problem, you search something on google, look at the first webpage and you take it as truth no matter what as long as it fits your agenda. Germans are indeed no fools, the article clearly says that they took vaccines but with fewer side effects. Note the '' they still took the vaccines''. What's the point of taking vaccines at all if they are harmful? Perhaps it's because they actually work? I'm not saying what they did was good or moral, clearly it's not if they gave normal population vaccines with more side effects but it's not like they did it on purpose to kill people, otherwise why would they give them vaccines that work at all and not wait for the virus to spread?

Time is an enemy of mine and I think they tried to sugar-coat things a little in the article, but I still used the information.  When I can make a point (which I did) by using source material which is antagonistic to my point of view, I'll often do so.

How do you square the idea that vaccines are perfectly safe with no downsides against a situation where a government gives it's government paid minions a more expensive vaccine because it has 'fewer side effects.'   Hmmm?

Anyway, the H1N1 thing was mostly a giant scam.  It did, however, have the useful effect of getting (some minority of) people asking questions about the corp/gov medical complex because the vaccine did so much damage.  As with all of these scams the so-called H1N1 was no big deal anyway.  At least for people who stayed away from vaccines and thus had functional immune systems.  Same with the last bit 'pandemic flu' they tried to scare us with.  Dog flu?  Swine flu?  I don't even remember because it was such a nothingburger.

Generally speaking a pleb dying of infections disease does the medical/industrial complex no good (aside from the benefit of having fewer 'human viruses' infecting 'mother Gaia' for the fruitcakes who are into that religion.)  The drugs are are old-school and out of patent, and death usually comes fairly quickly.  Cancer, OTOH, is a true gift from God.  (Their god who is know to Christians by a different name.)  They can string people along for years selling them 'newly developed' pills for $10,000 a pop.  And with Obamacare they can use my money to pay big pharma the $10,000 per.

I never said vaccines are perfectly safe, I keep mentioning the have side effects, seems like not vaccinating yourself is affecting your brain. Your article clearly said they took the vaccines so why would they take vaccines at all? Vaccines are needed to stop diseases, it's a fact, at the end of the day who cares if you want to kill yourself and your children by not vaccinating them, go ahead lol.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Astargath

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:04:16 PM

Yeah, ignore my last post while calling people ''sheeps'' how ironic with conspiracy theorists  Grin Grin Grin

Look again.  Maybe you should lay off of the 'flu shots' and statins?

A ton of products are made with harmful materials, ranging from foods to shampoos. Tuna contains mercury and people still eat it, processed meat literally gives you cancer and it's still there, if you want to worry about our health why don't you start there? Vaccines like other medicine and drugs have side effects but they work, I'd rather have possible side effects than die instantly of some weird disease. But hey I guess you think Ebola is going to be cured with ''good hygiene'' just like the other diseases ROFL

'Sheeple' will always fall for the psy-ops like 'flu pandemic', 'ebola' and 'zika'.  The people engineering this stuff are legitimately concerned about the failure of the human species now that there are 'no predators to thin the herd.'  (Yes, those who wrote the screenplay of Idiocracy were quit familiar with the writings of those who are influential among today's powers that be...and this is reflected in the stunning level of prescience that the film displayed.)  Seems almost like big pharma is taking over the role of the predators.  Namely, killing off the weak and [intellectually] lame, and vaccines seem like one of the tools in their toolkit.

The release of Idiocracy as described by Mike Judge was quite interesting.  Clearly there was an attempt to bury it even if it cost money.  Hmmm.

Conspiracy theorists will always search 2 seconds on google and believe any website that pops up, you proved it.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:21:39 PM

Conspiracy theorists will always search 2 seconds on google and believe any website that pops up, you proved it.

You whined about someone not producing a link for the German policy of giving govt employees different vaccines than they gave to private citizens.

In two seconds I found a link which was perfectly satisfactory to show they yes, sure enough this DID happen.  Ironically, not long ago you were carping that someone could have found a certain link with a quick web search.

Now you are bitching that I didn't take enough time to find a link and it is, I guess, a lie because I found it so quickly.

Looser.

Astargath

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:02:02 PM

You whined about someone not producing a link for the German policy of giving govt employees different vaccines than they gave to private citizens.

In two seconds I found a link which was perfectly satisfactory to show they yes, sure enough this DID happen.  Ironically, not long ago you were carping that someone could have found a certain link with a quick web search.

Now you are bitching that I didn't take enough time to find a link and it is, I guess, a lie because I found it so quickly.

Looser.

''In two seconds I found a link which was perfectly satisfactory to show they yes, sure enough this DID happen'' Again the problem, you saw a link which said something and you believed it, that's the problem here. I can give you testimonials from 10m different doctors saying vaccines are good but you will be more than happy to believe the 5 doctors that say they are not.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:49:58 PM

I never said vaccines are perfectly safe, I keep mentioning the have side effects, seems like not vaccinating yourself is affecting your brain. Your article clearly said they took the vaccines so why would they take vaccines at all? Vaccines are needed to stop diseases, it's a fact, at the end of the day who cares if you want to kill yourself and your children by not vaccinating them, go ahead lol.

All I want is a choice.  Unfortunately corp/gov propaganda is producing an army of mindless drones (e.g., you) to get their mandatory vaccination dreams a reality in my country.

I'll choose the option where my kids have a 1/1,000,000 chance of dying from a 'preventable' disease rather than the option where there is a 300,000/1,000,000 chance that they have some chronic (and often enough fatal) autoimunity problems to struggle with forever, and such a weak immune system that they catch every sniffle that comes along.  Especially when they have a 3/1,000,000 chance of dropping dead from the shot itself.  This is just common sense.  Or should be...and was a couple of decades ago.

Anyway, I'm arranging to take my ass (and my money) to a different country if/when mandatory vaccination comes to town.  If dengue fever is a problem, I'll take my chances.  Speaking of, here's one of the relatively recent vaccine scandals in a long list of them:

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/confusion-blame-game-fuels-philippines-vaccine-scandal

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:54:51 PM

''In two seconds I found a link which was perfectly satisfactory to show they yes, sure enough this DID happen'' Again the problem, you saw a link which said something and you believed it, that's the problem here. I can give you testimonials from 10m different doctors saying vaccines are good but you will be more than happy to believe the 5 doctors that say they are not.

The question was 'did or did not the German government have different vaccines for government workers than they had for non-government workers?'  You had never heard of such a thing.  I had.  It took seconds to look it up and get an unambiguous answer that yes, the event did occur.  It was trivially easy to verify this.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:50:33 PM

The question was 'did or did not the German government have different vaccines for government workers than they had for non-government workers?'  You had never heard of such a thing.  I had.  It took seconds to look it up and get an unambiguous answer that yes, the event did occur.  It was trivially easy to verify this.

I was waiting for Astargath  to list all the 10m different doctors by name, with the thing that each of them said, and their locations so we can verify that they really exist.

Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:14:53 AM

I was waiting for Astargath  to list all the 10m different doctors by name, with the thing that each of them said, and their locations so we can verify that they really exist.

Astargath is towing the corp/gov orthodoxy line so he doesn't need to bother with strenuous stuff like facts, 'evidence', common sense, logic, etc.  Must be nice for some people, but it's not my cup of tea.

Simple Plan(ned)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:34:00 PM

I think a sicker could not be about having a vaccine or without being vaccinated.  The chemicals mixed to the vaccine and to our foods causes the man to be in a poor health. Also the lifestyle is one of the reason why man become sick. However, in our country, the Philippines, some childs died because of a vaccinne.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:03:21 PM

I think a sicker could not be about having a vaccine or without being vaccinated.  The chemicals mixed to the vaccine and to our foods causes the man to be in a poor health. Also the lifestyle is one of the reason why man become sick. However, in our country, the Philippines, some childs died because of a vaccinne.

The policy of the U.S. is to have fewer people in the Philippines.  This will help our corporations obtain mineral resources at a lower cost.  That is known from documents rather than inferred from activities.  Now four decades later corporations are much more 'multi-national' than they were.

Looks to me like a general strategy globally is to arrange 'problems' of various types in many countries, and problems that we can modulate as needed.  This creates weak leaderships that we can control.

Further, it looks to me as though the U.S. itself is more and more the victim of the same sorts of strategies.  Engineered by use of drugs (illegal and legal), social strife like antifa and 'open borders', crime and extortion by the government itself more often, etc, etc.  Looks to me as though countries with which we have a 'special relationship' are in the driver's seat for some of these operations.

Simple Plan(ned)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:30:04 PM

The policy of the U.S. is to have fewer people in the Philippines.  This will help our corporations obtain mineral resources at a lower cost.  That is known from documents rather than inferred from activities.  Now four decades later corporations are much more 'multi-national' than they were.

Looks to me like a general strategy globally is to arrange 'problems' of various types in many countries, and problems that we can modulate as needed.  This creates weak leaderships that we can control.

Further, it looks to me as though the U.S. itself is more and more the victim of the same sorts of strategies.  Engineered by use of drugs (illegal and legal), social strife like antifa and 'open borders', crime and extortion by the government itself more often, etc, etc.  Looks to me as though countries with which we have a 'special relationship' are in the driver's seat for some of these operations.

Limiting the people in the Philippines by using this whatsoever is unhuman. Most of our people does not entrust vaccines immediately wether it is local or foriegn.

The DAR supervise the natural fruits, foods and resources to enhances the growth of healthy production. Also, our experts do study the strategies of other countries in managing health problems.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:04:44 AM

Limiting the people in the Philippines by using this whatsoever is unhuman.

Ya think? 

Some of these creeps consider it to be a 'humanitarian' action.  Kinda like getting a pet neutered or spayed so that 'future generations' will not have to 'struggle' with overpopulation issues.  The academics who design and analyze these programs, and the middle level operatives who implement them are prone to this line of thought.  The people at the top know it is about power, money, and control.  They are psychopaths who take pleasure in their 'successes' in these kinds of things.

Most of our people does not entrust vaccines immediately wether it is local or foriegn.

Glad to hear.  The Philippines has been sort of a 'ground zero' for testing out population control ideas on the little brownies.  Ever since the hCG-laced  'tetanus' vaccine designed to sterilize women.

The DAR supervise the natural fruits, foods and resources to enhances the growth of healthy production. Also, our experts do study the strategies of other countries in managing health problems.

Looks to me as though the problem of political corruption is what is biting the Filipino people in the ass over and over again.  Right up until the Sanofi  related denguvaxia scandal just recently.  Glad to see the Duterte seems to be at least a little bit active in at least acknowledging the issue and trying to get to the bottom of it.  No wonder he is so hated by the Western media.

Astargath

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:32:27 AM

Limiting the people in the Philippines by using this whatsoever is unhuman.

Ya think? 

Some of these creeps consider it to be a 'humanitarian' action.  Kinda like getting a pet neutered or spayed so that 'future generations' will not have to 'struggle' with overpopulation issues.  The academics who design and analyze these programs, and the middle level operatives who implement them are prone to this line of thought.  The people at the top know it is about power, money, and control.  They are psychopaths who take pleasure in their 'successes' in these kinds of things.

Most of our people does not entrust vaccines immediately wether it is local or foriegn.

Glad to hear.  The Philippines has been sort of a 'ground zero' for testing out population control ideas on the little brownies.  Ever since the hCG-laced  'tetanus' vaccine designed to sterilize women.

Looks to me as though the problem of political corruption is what is biting the Filipino people in the ass over and over again.  Right up until the Sanofi  related denguvaxia scandal just recently.  Glad to see the Duterte seems to be at least a little bit active in at least acknowledging the issue and trying to get to the bottom of it.  No wonder he is so hated by the Western media.

How can you believe in these idiotic myths? Overpopulation is not even close to be a problem, probably never will, do you know China? So many people live inside China and they are perfectly fine, even if the population doubled or tripled in size we would still be fine and by that time we will probably live on Mars.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:00:31 PM

Some of these creeps consider it to be a 'humanitarian' action.  Kinda like getting a pet neutered or spayed so that 'future generations' will not have to 'struggle' with overpopulation issues.  The academics who design and analyze these programs, and the middle level operatives who implement them are prone to this line of thought.  The people at the top know it is about power, money, and control.  They are psychopaths who take pleasure in their 'successes' in these kinds of things.

How can you believe in these idiotic myths? Overpopulation is not even close to be a problem, probably never will, do you know China? So many people live inside China and they are perfectly fine, even if the population doubled or tripled in size we would still be fine and by that time we will probably live on Mars.

I can believe that the psychopaths with huge influence believe this stuff because I pay attention to what they write and say.  I can believe they act on their desires because there is a huge amount of evidence for it.

I know of China and India and have in fact traveled to both.  I believe that both probably are more highly populated than is desirable by any standard, but that is their problem to work out.  As long as they don't work it out by sending their excess people to take over my country I don't think it is any of my business to tell them what to do.

I would also mention that often times when a person travels they see mostly or exclusively the densely populated urban areas and get a distorted view of reality.  Indeed, even urban residents of a nation itself sometimes 'don't get out of town much.'  This make them prone to be intellectually victimized by the Eco-fraud crowd (who are usually bank-rolled by control freak psychopaths who have their own agenda.)

Astargath

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:53:57 PM

Some of these creeps consider it to be a 'humanitarian' action.  Kinda like getting a pet neutered or spayed so that 'future generations' will not have to 'struggle' with overpopulation issues.  The academics who design and analyze these programs, and the middle level operatives who implement them are prone to this line of thought.  The people at the top know it is about power, money, and control.  They are psychopaths who take pleasure in their 'successes' in these kinds of things.

I can believe that the psychopaths with huge influence believe this stuff because I pay attention to what they write and say.  I can believe they act on their desires because there is a huge amount of evidence for it.

I know of China and India and have in fact traveled to both.  I believe that both probably are more highly populated than is desirable by any standard, but that is their problem to work out.  As long as they don't work it out by sending their excess people to take over my country I don't think it is any of my business to tell them what to do.

I would also mention that often times when a person travels they see mostly or exclusively the densely populated urban areas and get a distorted view of reality.  Indeed, even urban residents of a nation itself sometimes 'don't get out of town much.'  This make them prone to be intellectually victimized by the Eco-fraud crowd (who are usually bank-rolled by control freak psychopaths who have their own agenda.)

So on one side you believe some unknown group of people control us so much that they are literally creating harmful vaccines to slowly kill us with time but you also believe they are stupid enough to think overpopulation is a problem? LUL

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:10:00 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 10:12:10 PM by tvbcof

So on one side you believe some unknown group of people control us so much that they are literally creating harmful vaccines to slowly kill us with time but you also believe they are stupid enough to think overpopulation is a problem? LUL

Well, that's what they cannot stop talking about.  And it's the 'problem' that they throw money at.

Most of the eugenically minded are of the 'resource based economy' mindset.  The U.N. is their center-mass.  In that case, any more Flips than are needed to harvest their pineapples are to many.  You gotta keep this 'excess' peeps alive and happy enough to not join the NPA and burn down your shit.  Doing so under a situation where there are excess peeps means burning the resources under their control at an inefficient and unnecessary rate.

Another class are the 'debt-backed' economic model crowd.  These would be the so-called 'international bankers' who've been on-top for a few hundred years but who's current cash cow (the post Brenton-Woods petro-dollar) is due for a re-set.  They don't have an issue with to many people.  In fact, the more the merrier..as long as they will go into debt slavery and make their interest payments.

Even while they jostle for position both groups scratch one-another's backs since it is mutually beneficial to them.  The real PTB folks have bets on both groups since it isn't clear who is going to win.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: