Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:10:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated: Guess who is Sicker?  (Read 45539 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:53:43 PM

And all he had to do was subject some innocent children to "highly invasive" procedures without ethical approval. There's another term for in the medical community for sticking needles in patients without their consent or approval. It's called assault. This man assaulted children for his own financial gain.

He definitely sounds like an honest, stand-up guy. Someone whose opinion you could definitely put a "high value" on. Roll Eyes

As someone who has studied the Wakefield case somewhat, it is abundantly clear that Brian Deer simply made up stuff when he could not twist benign and obvious actions into something which could sound scary to the idiot class.  Something like 'highly invasive' procedures on 'innocent children.'

Wakefield was a gastroenterologist working with patients who had very clear gastrointestinal problems.  The use of a colonoscopy to diagnose patients with such conditions is standard.  Obviously by better understanding their rather unusual digestive tract problems the most effective treatment might be realized.

The whole lawsuit is full of such absurdities and reeks to high heaven of corp/gov/media collusion.  Obviously the goal was to make Wakefield and example of what can and will happen to a doctor and/or researcher who doesn't play ball with TPTB.  The British 'public health' (so-called) authorities in that case.

When I see someone like you parrot the propaganda with all of it's standard scary terminology used I always wonder if such a person is a willing part of a cabal program using new social media technologies such as troll-farms, or a typical conditioned minion who simply drank the cool-aid.  I suspect that it is usually the latter.  Thankfully more and more people are waking up.  Unfortunately it is mostly the 'affluent' who can actually afford to take care of a damaged kid without government help if they have to.  Who said it is a fair world?

I find Wakefield's side story vastly more believable in that it aligns much better with the verifiable facts as well as with basic logic:

http://vaxxedthemovie.com/who-is-dr-andrew-wakefield/

Beyond that, the scientific information that Wakefield continues to put out remains impressive in multiple ways.  It's no wonder so many people admire the guy.  I certainly do.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18515

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:15:19 PM

As someone who has studied the Wakefield case somewhat, it is abundantly clear that Brian Deer simply made up stuff when he could not twist benign and obvious actions into something which could sound scary to the idiot class.  Something like 'highly invasive' procedures on 'innocent children.'

Wakefield was a gastroenterologist working with patients who had very clear gastrointestinal problems.  The use of a colonoscopy to diagnose patients with such conditions is standard.  Obviously by better understanding their rather unusual digestive tract problems the most effective treatment might be realized.

As a doctor, I am curious as to what the fuck you would call lumbar punctures if not both highly invasive and unnecessary, given they have no role in the diagnosis of gastrointestinal disease.

When I see someone like you parrot the propaganda with all of it's standard scary terminology used I always wonder if such a person is a willing part of a cabal program using new social media technologies such as troll-farms, or a typical conditioned minion who simply drank the cool-aid.  I suspect that it is usually the latter.

And when I see someone like you parrot arguments they really understand I always assume you are a "Facebook Researcher" with minimal, if any, education or training in medicine.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:41:31 PM

As someone who has studied the Wakefield case somewhat, it is abundantly clear that Brian Deer simply made up stuff when he could not twist benign and obvious actions into something which could sound scary to the idiot class.  Something like 'highly invasive' procedures on 'innocent children.'

Wakefield was a gastroenterologist working with patients who had very clear gastrointestinal problems.  The use of a colonoscopy to diagnose patients with such conditions is standard.  Obviously by better understanding their rather unusual digestive tract problems the most effective treatment might be realized.

As a doctor, I am curious as to what the fuck you would call lumbar punctures if not both highly invasive and unnecessary, given they have no role in the diagnosis of gastrointestinal disease.

Some 'doctor' you are.  Lol!  You don't even 'read to good' let alone have a clue about how to hypothesis test.  The procedure was stated to ascertain mitochondrial function of neural tissue.

In case you are one of the (unfortunate many) lazy 'doctors' who don't know this, a hypothesis which was being tested was whether the vaccine strain of measles might be taking up residence in the gut tissue and causing these unusual (and highly consistent) symptoms in some individuals.  In case you missed it in your 'med school' [chuckle], measles is a pulmonary virus in it's native state...then Merck and GSK got a hold of it and it underwent certain modifications.

When I see someone like you parrot the propaganda with all of it's standard scary terminology used I always wonder if such a person is a willing part of a cabal program using new social media technologies such as troll-farms, or a typical conditioned minion who simply drank the cool-aid.  I suspect that it is usually the latter.

And when I see someone like you parrot arguments they really understand I always assume you are a "Facebook Researcher" with minimal, if any, education or training in medicine.

I've never had a facebook account.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:50:11 PM

Some 'doctor' you are.  Lol!  You don't even 'read to good' let alone have a clue about how to hypothesis test.  The procedure was stated to ascertain mitochondrial function of neural tissue.

In case you are one of the (unfortunate many) lazy 'doctors' who don't know this, a hypothesis which was being tested was whether the vaccine strain of measles might be taking up residence in the gut tissue and causing these unusual (and highly consistent) symptoms in some individuals.  In case you missed it in your 'med school' [chuckle], measles is a pulmonary virus in it's native state...then Merck and GSK got a hold of it and it underwent certain modifications.

I've never had a facebook account.

''Some 'doctor' you are'' 100% expected response, it's so easy to read you.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:03:55 PM

''Some 'doctor' you are'' 100% expected response, it's so easy to read you.

Ya, I do tend to call out bullshit and many people have come to expect it.  Like a big-time 'doctor' is going to be hocking crypto-crap on a forum.  That's the domain of ass-clowns like yourself.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18515

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:07:58 PM

Some 'doctor' you are.  Lol!  You don't even 'read to good' let alone have a clue about how to hypothesis test.  The procedure was stated to ascertain mitochondrial function of neural tissue.

The pathological liar justified it by "stating" he wanted to measure CSF lactate, which may (but certainly not always) be raised in a mitochondrial cytopathy. Because of its poor sensitivity and specificity, CSF lactate is only used in patients that are suffering from solely neurological symptoms. As you clearly stated, these were "patients who had very clear gastrointestinal problems".

The standard test for mitochondrial conditions, especially if the patient is having frank gastrointestinal symptoms, is blood analysis or a muscle biopsy - both much less risky and much less invasive than a lumbar puncture.

He performed an unnecessary, unindicated, highly invasive, and risky investigation without approval for his own financial gains. He assaulted children. And you "admire" him. That's pretty low.

But you know, don't let the medical facts get in the way of your Google searches.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:29:42 PM

Some 'doctor' you are.  Lol!  You don't even 'read to good' let alone have a clue about how to hypothesis test.  The procedure was stated to ascertain mitochondrial function of neural tissue.

The pathological liar justified it by "stating" he wanted to measure CSF lactate, which may (but certainly not always) be raised in a mitochondrial cytopathy. Because of its poor sensitivity and specificity, CSF lactate is only used in patients that are suffering from solely neurological symptoms. As you clearly stated, these were "patients who had very clear gastrointestinal problems".

Um, quick question Dr. AdFooter-Spamalot:  Autism doesn't suggest a neurological component?

Furthermore, since obviously not all MMR victims end up with damaged neurology there is something unusual about the mitochondrial physiology of those minority who do.  It makes all the sense in the world to study this in detail.  In fact some people have won multi-million dollar lawsuits for exactly this reason after suffering vaccine induced neurological damage.  Almost always it is when a doctor or scientist's kid get damaged.  Then the government forks out my tax dollars.  As you may (or may not) know, pharmaceutical companies have blanket immunity here in the U.S. from damage cause by their vaccine products.

The standard test for mitochondrial conditions, especially if the patient is having frank gastrointestinal symptoms, is blood analysis or a muscle biopsy - both much less risky and much less invasive than a lumbar puncture.

He performed an unnecessary, unindicated, highly invasive, and risky investigation without approval for his own financial gains. He assaulted children. And you "admire" him. That's pretty low.

But you know, don't let the medical facts get in the way of your Google searches.

Except Wakefield had no financial gain.  But don't let that little logical problem get you to twisted.

Clearly what Wakefield had was a group of desperate parents begging for his help since he was researcher of some renoun in the field and since they could get little or no help from the rest of the corrupt medical/industrial community/cabal.

My dad had a spinal tap in order to rule out a bacterial infection.  Did you get your 'medical facts' from the same Cracker-Jack box that your 'doctors degree' came from?

bluefirecorp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:32:46 PM

Anyone who's ever read a single study on the subject can obviously say vaccinated people will live longer, fuller lives.

If you want polio, go move to a nation that refuses to accept vaccines (oh, wait, even the 3rd world uses vaccinations, because it literally saves lives).

People that push this anti-vax vs vax bullshit need to be burnt at a stake. They're fucking morons with absolutely nothing to contribute to society. If you want to push the idea that vaccines are dangerous, you're the dangerous one. You need to removed, not vaccines.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:51:32 PM

Anyone who's ever read a single study on the subject can obviously say vaccinated people will live longer, fuller lives.

Except for the little problem that the pro-vaccine medical/industrial complex fight tooth and nail to make sure that such a 'total health outcome' study won't get done.  Ever!  And when one is, as referenced in the title of this thread, they won't accept it so neither will their mouth-breathing minions.

If you want polio, go move to a nation that refuses to accept vaccines (oh, wait, even the 3rd world uses vaccinations, because it literally saves lives).

Ya, move to India and get Bill Gate's polio vaccine.  They you might become one of the 50,000 people who became paralyzed from something which is 'clinically indistinguishable' from poliomyelitis, but is not polio for the simple reason that it came from a vaccine needle and is thus, by definition, not polio.

Or you might end up being the one person out of a billion who actually became paralyzed from wild-strain polio in that country over the last decade.  With such a high risk you probably should be safe and get yourself a 'booster' every week!

As noticed in the most recent Philippines dengvaxia scandal, 'third world populations' don't get vaccines to 'save lives'.  They get vaccines because multinational corporations and so-called 'NGO's pay off their corrupt politicians.

People that push this anti-vax vs vax bullshit need to be burnt at a stake. They're fucking morons with absolutely nothing to contribute to society. If you want to push the idea that vaccines are dangerous, you're the dangerous one. You need to removed, not vaccines.

Bring it, bitch.  Even if there are not more of us than of you (yet) we are a lot more strong and healthy.  Doubtless better armed as well.

bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:03:51 AM

Except for the little problem that the pro-vaccine medical/industrial complex fight tooth and nail to make sure that such a 'total health outcome' study won't get done.  Ever!  And when one is, as referenced in the title of this thread, they won't accept it so neither will their mouth-breathing minions.

You're a fucking moron if you believe this shit. Anyone can publish a study. Fuck, there's plenty of false studies posted. Plenty of falsified results. However, those are mostly in soft sciences and only serve as like 3% of published papers.

What you're suggesting is so idiotic that I can't even fathom to how uneducated you actually are.

If you want to do the research yourself, run the studies, etc... it's really not that hard. You can do it at home without anyone knowing. Instead of wasting your life pushing dribble of shit, do something more. Prove the fuckers wrong by showing "hey, look, my vaccinations killed this whole generation of mice due to some unknown evil thing which corolate with these numbers". Do the actual science and stop pushing your lamebrain mudbrain fuckshit onto ignorant people.

Bring it, bitch.  Even if there are not more of us than of you (yet) we are a lot more strong and healthy.  Doubtless better armed as well.

[/quote]

I wish your whole community of idiots would just pile up together. It'd be so easy to kill you all. Just release visit them with a healthy carrier of a common vaccinated disease and watch their population halve within a couple years.

You're so idiotic that you actually think your projected representation of reality is reality. That's just sad.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:30:21 AM

Bring it, bitch.  Even if there are not more of us than of you (yet) we are a lot more strong and healthy.  Doubtless better armed as well.

I wish your whole community of idiots would just pile up together. It'd be so easy to kill you all. Just release visit them with a healthy carrier of a common vaccinated disease and watch their population halve within a couple years.

You're so idiotic that you actually think your projected representation of reality is reality. That's just sad.

Yawn.  You cannot study this subject very long before running across some scientist or royal family ass-wipe who is having an orgasm over the thought of killing off billions of the 'useless eaters' with a deadly virus.  Of course sci-fi is full of such stories.

Again, bring it.  Just be ready for the fall-out.  It may not go off as planned, and some people will surely be surprised at who happens to get targeted first.  If you cannot grow a decent beard and/or get your dick hard then you may well already be a victim.

bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:35:47 AM

Yawn.  You cannot study this subject very long before running across some scientist or royal family ass-wipe who is having an orgasm over the thought of killing off billions of the 'useless eaters' with a deadly virus.  Of course sci-fi is full of such stories.

Again, bring it.  Just be ready for the fall-out.  It may not go off as planned, and some people will surely be surprised at who happens to get targeted first.  If you cannot grow a decent beard and/or get your dick hard then you may well already be a victim.

Rofl. Yeah, cause you think the plague never happened? Seriously, fucking pick up a history book and check it out. Look at how many people died to solved problems (mumps, measls, pox, etc..)

Actually, if you pick up a history book and look at how first vaccines saved limited lives, and compare them to the stuff we have today, it's an asston safer. However, even with that being the case, those first vaccines still saved a fuckton of lives.

Fuck off the internet now, and go to your local library, read some history you mindless fool.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:25:14 AM

Yawn.  You cannot study this subject very long before running across some scientist or royal family ass-wipe who is having an orgasm over the thought of killing off billions of the 'useless eaters' with a deadly virus.  Of course sci-fi is full of such stories.

Again, bring it.  Just be ready for the fall-out.  It may not go off as planned, and some people will surely be surprised at who happens to get targeted first.  If you cannot grow a decent beard and/or get your dick hard then you may well already be a victim.

Rofl. Yeah, cause you think the plague never happened? Seriously, fucking pick up a history book and check it out. Look at how many people died to solved problems (mumps, measls, pox, etc..)

Actually, if you pick up a history book and look at how first vaccines saved limited lives, and compare them to the stuff we have today, it's an asston safer. However, even with that being the case, those first vaccines still saved a fuckton of lives.

Fuck off the internet now, and go to your local library, read some history you mindless fool.

One just needs to look back through this thread to see that:

1) The mortality rates from all of your dreaded diseases was never anything like the calamity that you idiots are so fearful of.

2) The introduction of vaccines for most things had exactly zero impact on the infection rates which were already declining sharply due, most likely, to improvements in sanitation.

3) Many dreaded diseases such as scarlet fever which never had a vaccine developed for them disappeared also.

4) Modern treatments such as IV and antibiotics can inexpensively drop mortality rates down significantly even if a person gets a particular 'vaccine preventable' disease.

5) Lots of things which are on the current vaccine schedule are piss-ant non-problems such as chicken-pox or mumps.  We all used to get them when I was a kid, and we consequently we have life-long immunity rather than some bullshit pseudo-immunity requiring booster shots all the time if they even work at all.

It's actually difficult to shake the suspicion that vaccination is not close to 100% snake-oil after doing some research about the subject, but I resist the urge to write them all off completely.  One thing for sure given the extreme marketing hype is that there are some things which 'they' are not telling us about the whole vaccination program.  Lots and lots of money and effort has gone into the effort to misinform the public.  Why that is is what is not fully clear.  Yet.

bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:58:33 AM

Yawn.  You cannot study this subject very long before running across some scientist or royal family ass-wipe who is having an orgasm over the thought of killing off billions of the 'useless eaters' with a deadly virus.  Of course sci-fi is full of such stories.

Again, bring it.  Just be ready for the fall-out.  It may not go off as planned, and some people will surely be surprised at who happens to get targeted first.  If you cannot grow a decent beard and/or get your dick hard then you may well already be a victim.

1) The mortality rates from all of your dreaded diseases was never anything like the calamity that you idiots are so fearful of.

2) The introduction of vaccines for most things had exactly zero impact on the infection rates which were already declining sharply due, most likely, to improvements in sanitation.

3) Many dreaded diseases such as scarlet fever which never had a vaccine developed for them disappeared also.

4) Modern treatments such as IV and antibiotics can inexpensively drop mortality rates down significantly even if a person gets a particular 'vaccine preventable' disease.

5) Lots of things which are on the current vaccine schedule are piss-ant non-problems such as chicken-pox or mumps.  We all used to get them when I was a kid, and we consequently we have life-long immunity rather than some bullshit pseudo-immunity requiring booster shots all the time if they even work at all.

It's actually difficult to shake the suspicion that vaccination is not close to 100% snake-oil after doing some research about the subject, but I resist the urge to write them all off completely.  One thing for sure given the extreme marketing hype is that there are some things which 'they' are not telling us about the whole vaccination program.  Lots and lots of money and effort has gone into the effort to misinform the public.  Why that is is what is not fully clear.  Yet.

1. You're a fucking retard that denies history?

2. You're still a fucking retard that argues a different point entirely.

3. You're a fucking retard.

4. You're a fucking retard that wants to try to treat diseases rather than prevent diseases.

5. You're a fucking retard who wants to die. Cool story bro, you need to get polio so you can go away forever.

The only "snake-oil" here is your talk. You're a fucking idiot, period.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:00:44 AM

5) Lots of things which are on the current vaccine schedule are piss-ant non-problems such as chicken-pox or mumps.  We all used to get them when I was a kid, and we consequently we have life-long immunity rather than some bullshit pseudo-immunity requiring booster shots all the time if they even work at all.

It's actually difficult to shake the suspicion that vaccination is not close to 100% snake-oil after doing some research about the subject, but I resist the urge to write them all off completely.  One thing for sure given the extreme marketing hype is that there are some things which 'they' are not telling us about the whole vaccination program.  Lots and lots of money and effort has gone into the effort to misinform the public.  Why that is is what is not fully clear.  Yet.

It's because people like bluefirecorp_ are on the take from the medical and others, simply as manure spreaders, to keep as many people as possible subjected to the banks, the medical, and the government. What better place to work his trade than inside a Bitcoin forum. After all, Bitcoin and the altcoins are bring freedom to the slaves... just what he doesn't want.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:02:13 AM

5) Lots of things which are on the current vaccine schedule are piss-ant non-problems such as chicken-pox or mumps.  We all used to get them when I was a kid, and we consequently we have life-long immunity rather than some bullshit pseudo-immunity requiring booster shots all the time if they even work at all.

It's actually difficult to shake the suspicion that vaccination is not close to 100% snake-oil after doing some research about the subject, but I resist the urge to write them all off completely.  One thing for sure given the extreme marketing hype is that there are some things which 'they' are not telling us about the whole vaccination program.  Lots and lots of money and effort has gone into the effort to misinform the public.  Why that is is what is not fully clear.  Yet.

It's because people like bluefirecorp_ are on the take from the medical and others, simply as manure spreaders, to keep as many people as possible subjected to the banks, the medical, and the government. What better place to work his trade than inside a Bitcoin forum. After all, Bitcoin and the altcoins are bring freedom to the slaves... just what he doesn't want.

Cool

You post fake information as though it's truth. The only thing you do is spread shit where it doesn't belong. Introducing doubt into otherwise sensible people.

You're the worst type of human to exist, you're a fucking professional troll.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:20:51 AM

Cool

You post fake information as though it's truth. The only thing you do is spread shit where it doesn't belong. Introducing doubt into otherwise sensible people.

I know, I know. It hurts when you find out that the things you have trusted in all your life turn out to be disastrous for you. Just a little more and you will work it all out of your system.

Actually, sit in the sauna for a while. You'll sweat a lot of those vaccine poisons out.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:22:08 AM

Cool

I know, I know. It hurts when you find out that the things you have trusted in all your life turn out to be disastrous for you. Just a little more and you will work it all out of your system.

Actually, sit in the sauna for a while. You'll sweat a lot of those vaccine poisons out.

Cool

See, this is the shit that comes out of your mouth. Like how oblivious are you to how vaccines actually work. Like, how much money do you actually make spreading this false information and bullshit?

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:27:11 AM

Cool

See, this is the shit that comes out of your mouth. Like how oblivious are you to how vaccines actually work. Like, how much money do you actually make spreading this false information and bullshit?

You are so funny!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Enjoyably so. Don't you think you should go out and do some real studies instead of continuing to trust all those medical jokers who are trying to get you to continue to be like one of them... blind?

Cool

bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:30:22 AM

Cool

You are so funny!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Enjoyably so. Don't you think you should go out and do some real studies instead of continuing to trust all those medical jokers who are trying to get you to continue to be like one of them... blind?

Cool

Kek, I do peer review in my industry. Turns out academia doesn't really lie.

You're the reason we lost 80k US citizens last year. By spreading this misinformation and total bullshit, they are afraid to get vaccinated for no real reason.

You're the scum of this world, and I hope you're shot eventually for betraying mankind.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: