Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:54:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated: Guess who is Sicker?  (Read 45539 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:36:28 AM

I know, I know. It hurts when you find out that the things you have trusted in all your life turn out to be disastrous for you. Just a little more and you will work it all out of your system.

Actually, sit in the sauna for a while. You'll sweat a lot of those vaccine poisons out.

Cool

See, this is the shit that comes out of your mouth. Like how oblivious are you to how vaccines actually work. Like, how much money do you actually make spreading this false information and bullshit?

You are so funny!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Enjoyably so. Don't you think you should go out and do some real studies instead of continuing to trust all those medical jokers who are trying to get you to continue to be like one of them... blind?

Cool

Kek, I do peer review in my industry. Turns out academia doesn't really lie.

You're the reason we lost 80k US citizens last year. By spreading this misinformation and total bullshit, they are afraid to get vaccinated for no real reason.

You're the scum of this world, and I hope you're shot eventually for betraying mankind.

Good for them. At least some people are getting out of the poison zone that the medical has made the USA into. Or were you talking about some other country?

Btw, most of them weren't citizens. They only thought they were. When they signed documents giving up their citizenship which they never had, they actually lied by proclaiming themselves citizens. But government doesn't eve care enough to be truthful with them. Why not? Because government can make money off them by proclaiming what former citizens have to do to get rid of their citizenship.

The smart people say nothing, but simply drop off the charts.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
bluefirecorp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:37:41 AM

I know, I know. It hurts when you find out that the things you have trusted in all your life turn out to be disastrous for you. Just a little more and you will work it all out of your system.

Actually, sit in the sauna for a while. You'll sweat a lot of those vaccine poisons out.

Cool

See, this is the shit that comes out of your mouth. Like how oblivious are you to how vaccines actually work. Like, how much money do you actually make spreading this false information and bullshit?

You are so funny!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Enjoyably so. Don't you think you should go out and do some real studies instead of continuing to trust all those medical jokers who are trying to get you to continue to be like one of them... blind?

Cool

You're the reason we lost 80k US citizens last year. By spreading this misinformation and total bullshit, they are afraid to get vaccinated for no real reason.

You're the scum of this world, and I hope you're shot eventually for betraying mankind.

Good for them. At least some people are getting out of the poison zone that the medical has made the USA into. Or were you talking about some other country?

Btw, most of them weren't citizens. They only thought they were. When they signed documents giving up their citizenship which they never had, they actually lied by proclaiming themselves citizens. But government doesn't eve care enough to be truthful with them. Why not? Because government can make money off them by proclaiming what former citizens have to do to get rid of their citizenship.

Cool

Holy shit. Maybe in the 3rd world nation of Russia or wherever you live? Jesus fuck. People in America have identities.

You're such a fucking retarded troll though. Should just off yourself and save the world the headache.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:41:10 AM

Cool

Holy shit. Maybe in the 3rd world nation of Russia or wherever you live? Jesus fuck. People in America have identities.

You're such a fucking retarded troll though. Should just off yourself and save the world the headache.

I can't say how much pleasure you are giving me through your posts, here. It'd be ashame if you really believe the way you seem to believe.

Say, you don't happen to have a show of your own somewhere, do you?

Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:41:40 AM

Cool

I can't say how much pleasure you are giving me through your posts, here. It'd be ashame if you really believe the way you seem to believe.

Say, you don't happen to have a show of your own somewhere, do you?

Grin

Nope, no show. But you really should just try to kill yourself for trying to dox me.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:09:24 AM

Are you allergic to peanuts, dairy, latex, MSG, mercury or infected African green monkey kidney cells? Then reconsider what’s in vaccines.

The basic fundamental concept of how a vaccine works is homeopathy based, thus treating disease by minute doses of natural substances that, in a healthy person, produce the systems of disease. There’s one massive problem with inoculations in this regard. Today’s immunizations not only contain some natural ingredients, but they also contain the most bizarre, untested, dangerous combinations of disease strains, bacteria, E. coli, salmonella, synthetics, emulsifiers, heavy metal toxins, genetically modified bacteria, pathogens, parasites, fungi and yes, blood from other humans.

How is your body supposed to recognize the pathogenic microorganisms that cause infectious disease if they’re swimming in a swamp of carcinogenic funk that’s trapped inside your muscle tissue? Add in some zoonotic diseases – infectious diseases of animals that can cause disease when transmitted to humans, and you have complete mayhem that causes so many horrific side effects it would take another entire article to cover them.

Deadly diseases that kill wild pigs and African monkeys now used in American immunizations.

Read more at https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-09-30-allergic-to-peanuts-dairy-latex-msg-mercury-reconsider-vaccines.html#.

Cool

EDIT: Check this https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf.

bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:11:25 AM

Are you allergic to peanuts, dairy, latex, MSG, mercury or infected African green monkey kidney cells? Then reconsider what’s in vaccines.

The basic fundamental concept of how a vaccine works is homeopathy based, thus treating disease by minute doses of natural substances that, in a healthy person, produce the systems of disease. There’s one massive problem with inoculations in this regard. Today’s immunizations not only contain some natural ingredients, but they also contain the most bizarre, untested, dangerous combinations of disease strains, bacteria, E. coli, salmonella, synthetics, emulsifiers, heavy metal toxins, genetically modified bacteria, pathogens, parasites, fungi and yes, blood from other humans.

How is your body supposed to recognize the pathogenic microorganisms that cause infectious disease if they’re swimming in a swamp of carcinogenic funk that’s trapped inside your muscle tissue? Add in some zoonotic diseases – infectious diseases of animals that can cause disease when transmitted to humans, and you have complete mayhem that causes so many horrific side effects it would take another entire article to cover them.

Deadly diseases that kill wild pigs and African monkeys now used in American immunizations.

Read more at https://www.naturaln3ws.com/2018-09-30-allergic-to-peanuts-dairy-latex-msg-mercury-reconsider-vaccines.html#.

Cool

Ah, that's how you get paid.

You spread fake information and false information. You're scum, you know that.

I hope this backlink is broken in a month.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:14:41 AM

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
June
Epidemiology and Prevention of Vaccine
-Preventable Diseases,13th Edition

Vaccine Excipient & Media Summary
Excipients Included in U.S. Vaccines, by Vaccine

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf

Cool

bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:18:41 AM

June

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf

Cool

Wink

You know, posting a valid link with ingredients after you post bullshit doesn't make your bullshit valid, right?

I bet you're scared of sodium chloride Wink

BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:23:19 AM

I would still prefer to get vaccinated and also my family.  But only if the vaccines have been tested for many years like decades and it does not have any terrible side effects. People will always get sick but it's much better to be immuned to majority of diseases.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:23:24 AM

June

Cool

Wink

You know, posting a valid link with ingredients after you post bullshit doesn't make your bullshit valid, right?

Starting to wake up a little, aren't you. Get in there and do searches on the things in the bibliography - https://www.naturaln3ws.com/2018-09-30-allergic-to-peanuts-dairy-latex-msg-mercury-reconsider-vaccines.html# - and you will find a whole lot more. Government has to post this stuff, to protect itself from people who would sue them for not doing their job if they didn't post it. Now, jokers like you don't have any excuse.

Cool

bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:26:02 AM

June

Cool

Wink

Starting to wake up a little, aren't you. Get in there and do searches on the things in the bibliography - https://www.naturaln3ws.com/2018-09-30-allergic-to-peanuts-dairy-latex-msg-mercury-reconsider-vaccines.html# - and you will find a whole lot more. Government has to post this stuff, to protect itself from people who would sue them for not doing their job if they didn't post it. Now, jokers like you don't have any excuse.

Cool

Kek. Yall afraid of big words. I have news for you buddy, dihydrogen monoxide kills millions of people ever year, yet everyone still wants it around.

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:26:24 AM

If the global warming scam taught us anything it is what an absurd circle-jerk the 'peer review' process has become.  It's nothing but a bunch of so-called 'academics' putting their stamp on one another's fraud.  And those who don't play ball get booted out and don't get funding.

From your own writing style and analytical abilities I would guess that what you mean by "do peer review in my industry" is that you pick them up to dust off the desk or that you pick up and drop off packages containing peer review documents.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:29:09 AM

If the global warming scam taught us anything it is what an absurd circle-jerk the 'peer review' process has become.  It's nothing but a bunch of so-called 'academics' putting their stamp on one another's fraud.  And those who don't play ball get booted out and don't get funding.

From your own writing style and analytical abilities I would guess that what you mean by "do peer review in my industry" is that you pick them up to dust off the desk or that you pick up and drop off packages containing peer review documents.

scam. Fuck you cunt.

Global Warming and climate  change isn't a scam. We're already seeing the effects and you're just shoving your head in the sand. What sort of prick pushes anti-science rhetoric?

Have you ever actually read a science paper before? Actually, have you? Notice all those fancy references at the bottom of the page. Those are references back to previous works. Science is built on the work of others. Saying "oh, this science is entirely fabricated" is just retardiness when we constantly see works upon works being published showing expected and predicted results.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:42:36 AM

scam. Fuck you cunt.

Global Warming and climate  change isn't a scam. We're already seeing the effects and you're just shoving your head in the sand. What sort of prick pushes anti-science rhetoric?

Have you ever actually read a science paper before? Actually, have you? Notice all those fancy references at the bottom of the page. Those are references back to previous works. Science is built on the work of others. Saying "oh, this science is entirely fabricated" is just retardiness when we constantly see works upon works being published showing expected and predicted results.

Aw. Scared somebody will find the truth out about your medical scams? You will lose money!

Cool

bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:52:58 AM

scam. Fuck you cunt.

Aw. Scared somebody will find the truth out about your medical scams? You will lose money!

Cool

Aw. Someone scared that he'll lose all his ad revenue on his fake news sites? Counting the days until you go bankrupt you retarded idiot.

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:39:21 AM

scam. Fuck you cunt.

Cool

Aw. Someone scared that he'll lose all his ad revenue on his fake news sites? Counting the days until you go bankrupt you retarded idiot.

If you don't know badecker, here are his ''beliefs'': Believes in god, believes evolution is a hoax, believes vaccines are harmful. etc etc. It's sad really, to live your life randomly believing in stuff. When you have no critical thinking this is what happens, you pick up on various different beliefs randomly.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18565

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:18:29 AM

Autism doesn't suggest a neurological component?

Firstly, lumbar puncture has no role in the diagnosis of autism.

Secondly, even if it did (which it doesn't), he shouldn't have been doing them. Refer to my previous link above: "The study reported in The Lancet was completed under the cover of ethics approval for an entirely different study of 25 children", and that "ethics approval for the investigations conducted on the children reported in the study, some of them highly invasive (eg, lumbar puncture), had not been given."

Furthermore, since obviously not all MMR victims end up with damaged neurology there is something unusual about the mitochondrial physiology of those minority who do.  It makes all the sense in the world to study this in detail.

There is no evidence that an MMR recipient has ever ended up with "damaged neurology" as a result of the vaccine. There is no evidence that vaccines cause or worsen mitochondrial disease or indeed affect mitochondrial physiology in any way. Even if they did (which they don't), the prime target would be mitochondria present in white blood cells, and so a simple blood test would be better than lumbar puncture.

Except Wakefield had no financial gain.  But don't let that little logical problem get you to twisted.

Except the £55,000 he was being paid, which I provided proof of above.

So to summarize for the third time since you seem keen to ignore the facts - he performed risky and highly invasive tests with absolutely zero medical indication and without approval, all for his own financial gain.

Clearly what Wakefield had was a group of desperate parents begging for his help since he was researcher of some renoun in the field

Since he was a charlatan willing to makes impossible promises in return for their money. FTFY.

My dad had a spinal tap in order to rule out a bacterial infection.

In what way is this even the least bit relevant?

Or you might end up being the one person out of a billion who actually became paralyzed from wild-strain polio in that country over the last decade.

The reason the incidence of paralysis from polio infection is so low is because vaccination has cut the rate of new polio infections from half a million a year to 22. You argument is proof that vaccination works.

The mortality rates from all of your dreaded diseases was never anything like the calamity that you idiots are so fearful of.

Pertussis alone was killing 7,500 children a year in the US at its peak.

Many dreaded diseases such as scarlet fever which never had a vaccine developed for them disappeared also.

For scarlet fever, that's because we also developed penicillin, which, by the way, has far more side effects than vaccines. Why don't you rally against that instead?

Modern treatments such as IV and antibiotics can inexpensively drop mortality rates down significantly even if a person gets a particular 'vaccine preventable' disease.

"Treatments such as IV"? "IV" isn't a treatment. It's a mode of delivery. What you've said makes literally zero sense. Also, the majority of vaccine preventable diseases are viral, so suggesting antibiotics is nonsense.

Lots of things which are on the current vaccine schedule are piss-ant non-problems such as chicken-pox or mumps.  We all used to get them when I was a kid

Right. Except mumps can cause death, sterility, meningitis, encephalitis, pancreatitis and deafness. Just because you didn't get any complications doesn't mean they don't exist. To suggest otherwise is just plain stupid.

Your arguments read the same as every other "I've done my research!" type that I've come across. The arrogance of your kind is astounding. There is a reason that we study and work for years before we reach the top of this profession. You are churning out medical terms you don't understand because you've read them on some pseudo-scientific blog and think that a day of googling means your opinion is equally as valid as decades of research and evidence based medicine.

It's strange. I've never once had a patient google which induction agent they want, or had a relative come in to ICU saying they've "done their research" on lung protective ventilation strategies in ARDS, or had someone deny CVVHDF because of some blog they read - and yet, all of these things have much less solid evidence than vaccines. It's strange you conspiracy nuts would pick perhaps the most well proven medical intervention in existence to cry about.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:01:01 PM

Shocking Flaws in Gardasil Trial Design Prevents Safety Assessment

To say that the HPV vaccine is controversial would be a serious understatement. A number of experts have spoken out against the vaccine since its release, and studies have revealed serious problems. Children and teenagers have died or been permanently disabled following HPV vaccination, yet it remains on the market.

The featured 2017 trilogy, "Sacrificial Virgins," looks at the HPV vaccine from a variety of angles. Part 1,1 "Not for the Greater Good," questions the science behind the HPV vaccine and asks "Do we need it?"

Part 2,2 "Pain and Suffering," tells the story of two severely HPV-injured girls in the U.K., highlighting the possibility that the aluminum adjuvant added to Gardasil and Cervarix may be causing the devastating neurological damage seen in young girls and boys.

The third episode,3 "A Penny for Your Pain," looks at legal cases worldwide (in particular Japan, Spain and Colombia), in which victims are seeking compensation for their injuries.

Sacrificial Virgins: Part I - Not for the greater good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAzcMHaBvLs

Read more at https://www.lewrockwell.com/2018/10/joseph-mercola/shocking-flaws-in-gardasil-trial-design-prevents-safety-assessment/.

Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:05:29 PM

Autism doesn't suggest a neurological component?

Firstly, lumbar puncture has no role in the diagnosis of autism.

Secondly, even if it did (which it doesn't), he shouldn't have been doing them. Refer to my previous link above: "The study reported in The Lancet was completed under the cover of ethics approval for an entirely different study of 25 children", and that "ethics approval for the investigations conducted on the children reported in the study, some of them highly invasive (eg, lumbar puncture), had not been given."

Furthermore, since obviously not all MMR victims end up with damaged neurology there is something unusual about the mitochondrial physiology of those minority who do.  It makes all the sense in the world to study this in detail.

There is no evidence that an MMR recipient has ever ended up with "damaged neurology" as a result of the vaccine. There is no evidence that vaccines cause or worsen mitochondrial disease or indeed affect mitochondrial physiology in any way. Even if they did (which they don't), the prime target would be mitochondria present in white blood cells, and so a simple blood test would be better than lumbar puncture.

Except that 12 people showed up with exactly the same story.  Kid gets an MMR vaccine, kid screams all night in an unusual and alarming way, kid has clear signs of gastrointestinal ailment which never goes away, a kid who was normal regresses into autism, loses speech, etc.

This story is exactly the same as many many parents around the 'western' world describe, and down to the minute detail.  That's why the 'affluent' are suspicious.

It is now known that some children have a physiology which makes them unable to tollerate the strain of the increasing rate of vaccine injection due to mitocondrial differences in the nervious systems.  I say 'known' because the so-called 'vaccine court' has in rare cases (e.g., the parents were educated and wealthy) there have been pay-outs (of my tax dollars) to the families of the victims.

I could not help but notice that you edited this inconvenient fact out when deciding what to respond to.

Anyway, back in the day when Wakefield was faced with trying to solve a medical mystery (which very few people had the balls to touch) he was obviously sharp enough to hypothesise about something which was later proven to be a relevant aspect to the mystery.  That's the mark of a real scientist.

Except Wakefield had no financial gain.  But don't let that little logical problem get you to twisted.

Except the £55,000 he was being paid, which I provided proof of above.

So to summarize for the third time since you seem keen to ignore the facts - he performed risky and highly invasive tests with absolutely zero medical indication and without approval, all for his own financial gain.

As noted in Wakefield's defence to the rather obvious charade, he was not 'paid 55k' for this work.

Also as noted, it was is partner Walker-Smith under who's supervision the testing took place, and he had clear ethical clearance to do the work.

It's interesting to note that Walker-Smith was relatively wealthy and had the 500k necessary to defend himself.  Upon doing so, the higher court not only reversed the decision and admonished the lower court for their malfeasence.  Wakefield didn't have half-a-million kicking around.

Clearly what Wakefield had was a group of desperate parents begging for his help since he was researcher of some renoun in the field

Since he was a charlatan willing to makes impossible promises in return for their money. FTFY.

My dad had a spinal tap in order to rule out a bacterial infection.

In what way is this even the least bit relevant?

Gathering samples from within the blood-brain barrier is a standard way of understanding what has passed through said barrier and the physiology within.  'Doctor' (chuckle).

Or you might end up being the one person out of a billion who actually became paralyzed from wild-strain polio in that country over the last decade.

The reason the incidence of paralysis from polio infection is so low is because vaccination has cut the rate of new polio infections from half a million a year to 22. You argument is proof that vaccination works.

Actually it means that at this point you can paralyze 50,000 people to save 1 person from getting paralyzed.  Why don't 'we' stop the suffering and see if the problem returns?  Oh, that's right.  The world's richest man, who seems to be also an enthusiest of eugenics, doesn't want to.

The mortality rates from all of your dreaded diseases was never anything like the calamity that you idiots are so fearful of.

Pertussis alone was killing 7,500 children a year in the US at its peak.

Pertussis is NOT the one you want to use as a poster-child for your propaganda, and I've described why earlier in this thread.

Busy with another task now, and the re is to long anyway.  Maybe I'll follow up  on the rest later if I feel a responsibility to help do my part for humanity.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18565

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:22:32 PM

It is now known that some children have a physiology which makes them unable to tollerate the strain of the increasing rate of vaccine injection due to mitocondrial differences in the nervious systems.

This just isn't true. Provide a single peer-reviewed article published in a reputable journal to back up this ridiculous claim. And none of your ramblings change the fact that lumbar punctures were not indicated.

As noted in Wakefield's defence to the rather obvious charade, he was not 'paid 55k' for this work.

So your defence is "he said he didn't"? Nice.

Also as noted, it was is partner Walker-Smith under who's supervision the testing took place, and he had clear ethical clearance to do the work.

That's not how medical studies work, like, even a little. You have to gain ethics approval from a specific medical ethics board, not just another doctor you are working with. This approval was not secured.

Gathering samples from within the blood-brain barrier is a standard way of understanding what has passed through said barrier and the physiology within.  'Doctor' (chuckle).

A lumbar puncture doesn't "gather samples from within the blood-brain barrier". The blood-brain barrier is entirely within the skull - you know, where the brain is. The only way to gather samples from within it is a brain biopsy. This is super basic stuff.

Actually it means that at this point you can paralyze 50,000 people to save 1 person from getting paralyzed.

Again, outright lies. The polio vaccine has a paralysis incidence of 0.0003%. So for 50,000 people to be paralyzed from it, it would have to have been given to almost 17 billion people. I'm not sure if you know this, since apparently you don't know the brain is in the skull, but the number of children in India isn't quite 17 billion.

Pertussis is NOT the one you want to use as a poster-child for your propaganda, and I've described why earlier in this thread.

We've agreed death rates were largely improving because of better healthcare in general. You are showing me a graph where introduction of vaccines dropped the infection rate to near zero. Again, that's an argument for vaccines. Now, here's a graph for you:

What happened in 1974? Unfounded fears about the vaccine caused uptake to drop, which was followed by an epidemic of pertussis cases and deaths, before vaccine uptake rose and pertussis cases fell again. And here is what's happening in the US now:

Uneducated morons like you, spreading your unfounded and unscientific fear, are causing pertussis cases to raise again. It won't be long before we see a nation-wide epidemic of at least one completely preventable disease.

Your entire post is a combination of about 50% easily disprovable lies and 50% complete ignorance of medicine, biology and physiology. It's a shame really - because you don't understand medicine at all, you don't even understand just how stupid the things you are saying are.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: