Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:34:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated: Guess who is Sicker?  (Read 45539 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:51:52 PM

Ok, now that you are past the point of trying to dismiss this source, and that you have been provided a premise with a source to back it up, what is your evidence this is NOT something that has serious implications? On what evidence do you base the conclusion that they are meeting every other requirement?

The Health and Medicine Division (HMD) division (previously known as the Institute of Medicine (IOM) of the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine has published a number of vaccine safety reviews and reports under commission of HRSA, an agency of HHS

You haven't come to grips with what is being talked about here, have you? Nobody is talking about mere reviews and reports alone. Anybody can REview. Anybody can report. Anybody can talk about reports.

So, what is the important point that was shown to be non-existent? The point is the safety tests themselves. The reports showed no safety tests that showed safety. All that was shown are reports that suggest that there were some safety tests done, and that vaccines are safe. The tests, themselves, couldn't be found.

Why are you trying to hide the fact that the tests were never done... or at least were never shown? Because that is what is not available... the conclusive test reports themselves. Are you one of the people who is trying to poison children and babies?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:59:10 PM

copy of wikipedia

I see lots of information you likely didn't even read, copy and pasted (that is against forum rules to plagiarize BTW), but I don't see your premise, retort, or argument...
JetAid

Activity: 122
Merit: 20

Jet Cash's better half

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 04:28:59 PM

If you are in any doubt that Vaccinations are crippling and handicapping children, then gather some empirical evidence by spending some time in McDonalds. Just compare the number of damaged kids with those of the early 1900s. You could also check the toxic chemicals added to the vaccines tht are designed to damage the immune system and reduce fertility.

I disabled Fit to Talk registrations because of applications by non-member spammers. Click here to send me a PM if you would like to join.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:22:57 PM

copy of wikipedia

I see lots of information you likely didn't even read, copy and pasted (that is against forum rules to plagiarize BTW), but I don't see your premise, retort, or argument...

What do you want me to say exactly about well known documented data? Should I do a brief comment after each report? The argument that vaccines aren't safe or that the government doesn't care is simply false as shown above. Simple because they lost some reports somewhere it doesn't mean the whole thing is a hoax and they are trying to kill people. Vaccines are proven to work, it's a fact, we have stopped plenty of diseases thanks to them. No one is arguing that vaccines are 100% safe because nothing is, any drug has side effects, you can die from eating too many paracetamol pills, it doesn't even take that many.

Science will prevail. Nutjobs wont.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:26:44 PM

copy of wikipedia

What do you want me to say exactly about well known documented data? Should I do a brief comment after each report? The argument that vaccines aren't safe or that the government doesn't care is simply false as shown above. Simple because they lost some reports somewhere it doesn't mean the whole thing is a hoax and they are trying to kill people. Vaccines are proven to work, it's a fact, we have stopped plenty of diseases thanks to them. No one is arguing that vaccines are 100% safe because nothing is, any drug has side effects, you can die from eating too many paracetamol pills, it doesn't even take that many.

You're right. People's lives and health are important, especially when injecting stuff into them. They must have done a test. Anybody can lose a test report.

What? Oh, they did two tests, and lost both reports? That can happen. How many times does a person lose their car keys.

Oh, oh, oh... You said 3 tests. And they lost all three reports? Hmmm. Well, I guess it is easy to lose 3 reports. But this stuff is rather important. They should have been able to find at least one of those reports.

What was that? They did thousands of tests just to be sure, and lost all those reports? Wow! This is starting to sound like some kind of coverup.

I know why they lost all those test reports. The tests were bad! They showed that vaccines kill people, and the ones that they don't kill come out sick... even if the illness shows up many years later. And they did it all for money.

Why has it taken so long for this to come out into the open? They must be using a good percentage of the money from patients to push this coverup.

Wow, just wow!

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Astargath

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:16:01 AM

copy of wikipedia

You're right. People's lives and health are important, especially when injecting stuff into them. They must have done a test. Anybody can lose a test report.

What? Oh, they did two tests, and lost both reports? That can happen. How many times does a person lose their car keys.

Oh, oh, oh... You said 3 tests. And they lost all three reports? Hmmm. Well, I guess it is easy to lose 3 reports. But this stuff is rather important. They should have been able to find at least one of those reports.

What was that? They did thousands of tests just to be sure, and lost all those reports? Wow! This is starting to sound like some kind of coverup.

I know why they lost all those test reports. The tests were bad! They showed that vaccines kill people, and the ones that they don't kill come out sick... even if the illness shows up many years later. And they did it all for money.

Why has it taken so long for this to come out into the open? They must be using a good percentage of the money from patients to push this coverup.

Wow, just wow!

Cool

If those tests showed vaccines kill people, surely you can find more, no? Oh wait, literally every other report that exists shows the exact opposite, you are just a fucking moron, get out of my face. Go pray to your god nutjob. Vaccines are proven to work, it's a fact, show me the evidence that they don't.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:58:52 AM

Wow, just wow!

Cool

If those tests showed vaccines kill people, surely you can find more, no? Oh wait, literally every other report that exists shows the exact opposite, you are just a fucking moron, get out of my face. Go pray to your god nutjob. Vaccines are proven to work, it's a fact, show me the evidence that they don't.

That's the whole point, dufus. They aren't going to show tests that kill people. They can't make any money by scaring people away. And the people don't know why they died. How in the world dense are you? Millions of peoples' lives depend on the safety of vaccines, and they can't even show one safety report.

I was thinking all along that you were simply a guy with different beliefs and understandings. Now you are showing that you are the next worst thing to a mass murderer.

Cool

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 03:35:31 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 01:56:04 PM by TECSHARE

copy of wikipedia

I shouldn't have to tell you what to say. In fact if you were giving this information a fair examination you wouldn't be saying anything, and be reading about it instead of simply denying its relevance over and over again (and don't lie to me I know damned well you didn't do anything more than skim at the most). I never made any of those arguments so I am not going to bother defending those premises. Also there is an important difference... no one is trying to force people to take paracetamol pills by law. This entire issue would largely be a non-issue for people if there wasn't creeping legislation mandating vaccinations in many states against any standards of implied consent.

http://icandecide.org/government/ICAN-HHS-Stipulated-Order-July-2018.pdf

The Corruption of Science: What They Won't Tell You!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrGRP2mu0GA

The Death of Science | Scientific Corruption and You https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmvLdOkpg2M

Astargath

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:05:44 PM

copy of wikipedia

I shouldn't have to tell you what to say. In fact if you were giving this information a fair examination you wouldn't be saying anything, and be reading about it instead of simply denying its relevance over and over again (and don't lie to me I know damned well you didn't do anything more than skim at the most). I never made any of those arguments so I am not going to bother defending those premises. Also there is an important difference... no one is trying to force people to take paracetamol pills by law. This entire issue would largely be a non-issue for people if there wasn't creeping legislation mandating vaccinations in many states against any standards of implied consent.

The Corruption of Science: What They Won't Tell You!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrGRP2mu0GA

The Death of Science | Scientific Corruption and You https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmvLdOkpg2M

Ok genius. What would happen if something like Ebola appeared in the US or wherever the fuck you live. Let's call it, the badecker's disease. It kills people in a few days. They make a vaccine that works and stops it, would you think it's a good idea to force people to take the vaccines? Yeah, think about it for a few seconds genius.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 10:33:29 PM

copy of wikipedia

Ok genius. What would happen if something like Ebola appeared in the US or wherever the fuck you live. Let's call it, the badecker's disease. It kills people in a few days. They make a vaccine that works and stops it, would you think it's a good idea to force people to take the vaccines? Yeah, think about it for a few seconds genius.

There are already laws on the books for pandemics and emergencies. This has nothing to do with mandating people get common vaccinations by force of law.
Astargath

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:40:15 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 11:04:59 PM by Astargath

copy of wikipedia

There are already laws on the books for pandemics and emergencies. This has nothing to do with mandating people get common vaccinations by force of law.

Every year a lot of kids die of vaccine preventable diseases. By your logic, it should also be legal to give kids alcohol, might as well right? Why make it illegal, fucking government, why would they want to help kids, right? They are evil. Not vaccinating your kid is the same as giving him alcohol, or tobacco or drugs sometimes. You could be killing your kid because of it.

PD: however I do think that making vaccines mandatory could be sending the wrong message to all the nutjobs, thinking that they make it mandatory because they want to poison us and not because they want to help.

A lot of things are mandatory, like wearing helmets or seat belts, etc etc, they don't do it because they hate people...

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:50:22 PM

If the 'like Ebola' was constructed from the genetic material of organisms patented by the Rockefeller institute and the 'pandemic' was pumped up in the mainstream media to a fever pitch, it is almost certain that the 'problem' (the looming pandemic) is a result of certain people desiring a particular 'solution' (e.g., mass injection with no time for analysis.)

I'll absolutely head for the hills and take my chances with 'the pandemic', and I'd absolutely do the same with any minors under my supervision.  I'm sorry, but the methods and plans that these 'leaders of society' have for the bulk of the population is clear enough in their writings and actions that any other action than running fast the other way would be shear negligence.

I would not say that the sheeple 'deserve what they get' if they allow themselves to be herded into the slaughterhouse, but I would say that it is a good example of Darwinian principles at work.  And our technocratic leadership loves them some Darwin.  His theories are how they justify their station in life a lot of times.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 11:59:31 PM

copy of wikipedia

Every year a lot of kids die of vaccine preventable diseases. By your logic, it should also be legal to give kids alcohol, might as well right? Why make it illegal, fucking government, why would they want to help kids, right? They are evil. Not vaccinating your kid is the same as giving him alcohol, or tobacco or drugs sometimes. You could be killing your kid because of it.

PD: however I do think that making vaccines mandatory could be sending the wrong message to all the nutjobs, thinking that they make it mandatory because they want to poison us and not because they want to help.

A lot of things are mandatory, like wearing helmets or seat belts, etc etc, they don't do it because they hate people...

I didn't claim they do it because they hate people. Also wearing a seat belt is not equivalent to getting known toxic substances substances injected into your bloodstream. You can have freedom or security. If you try to have both you will have neither.
Astargath

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:10:31 AM

copy of wikipedia

I didn't claim they do it because they hate people. Also wearing a seat belt is not equivalent to getting known toxic substances substances injected into your bloodstream. You can have freedom or security. If you try to have both you will have neither.

But do you think they are doing it? Do you think governments are poisoning or killing people on purpose through vaccines?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 03:16:31 AM

copy of wikipedia

But do you think they are doing it? Do you think governments are poisoning or killing people on purpose through vaccines?

This is irrelevant to the discussion about this suit, and nothing but a red herring to draw focus away from the facts.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:08:49 PM

Of course, government people aren't killing people on purpose (except in Afghanistan or Yemen, etc.). They are simply being careful to make their $profits. Sometimes this includes doing a good job of making sure people stay alive... especially if is themselves.

Cool

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:24:08 PM

Researcher Jailed After Uncovering Deadly Virus Delivered Through Human Vaccines

If you have been following stories in recent years of scientists and researchers who make discoveries that are threatening to the Deep State and the bottom line of Big Pharma, you will have seen the pattern before. Those doctors are often ‘persuaded’ to recant their studies, offered bribes or other benefits to distance themselves from or even destroy their data, and even threatened with jail time or, if a legal case is too difficult to fabricate against them, they may simply be killed.

Such is the tale of molecular biologist Judy A. Mikovits, PhD, in the disturbing true story first detailed in this Natural News article that included the video below of how she was thrown in prison for research that led to the discovery that deadly retroviruses have been transmitted to twenty-five million Americans through human vaccines.

Isolating The Virus

With a well-established history of working for the National Cancer Institute as a cancer researcher, Dr. Mikovits worked with human retroviruses like HIV. Her work focused on immunotherapy research. In 2009, she was working on autism and related neurological diseases. She found that many of the study subjects had cancer, motor-neuron disorders and chronic fatigue Syndrome (CFS). She believed a virus may have been responsible for these symptoms, and through her research, she isolated the viruses that turned out to come from mice.
Dissolving Illusions: ... Suzanne Humphries MD, ... Best Price: $19.95 Buy New $22.77 (as of 01:50 EST - Details)

It looked like a virus, it smelled like a virus, a retrovirus, because those are the types of viruses that disrupt the immune system. And several other investigators back in the 90s had actually isolated retroviruses from these people but the government called them ‘contaminants,’ that they weren’t real and that they didn’t have anything to do with the disease. Well, we isolated a new family of viruses that were called xenotropic murine leukemia virus-related virus. So these viruses were murine leukemia viruses, mouse viruses.

So spin forward two years, our paper published in one of the best scientific journals in the world in Science, October 8th, 2009. Usually that makes one’s career, in my case it ended my life as a scientist as I knew it.

Virus Delivered Through Vaccines

Dr. Mikovits’ paper, in and of itself, did not immediately bring the wrath of the powerful pharmaceutical industry. However, when a paper published 2 years later made the connection between this new virus and vaccines, then Mikovits’ research findings became too dangerous for the Deep State. Here is how Mikovits explains it in the video:

So in 2011, another AIDS researcher in a journal called Frontiers in Microbiology wrote a paper that really cost me a lot; I didn’t know that he was going to write this paper, but it basically said the most likely way that these murine leukemia virus-related viruses, these types of viruses, entered humans, was through vaccines.

So when did we start vaccines? 1953, 1934, right in the 30s with the polio, and what we were doing to attenuate, to make the virus less pathogenic, less toxic, is we were passing them through mouse brains, so we were passing them through the brains of mice, and every scientist who works with these viruses, and worked at the National Cancer Institute recognized the possibility that if you put human tissue and mouse tissue together the possibility is that you’re going to pick up a virus that is silent, in the mouse, that is it doesn’t hurt the mouse, but it kills the human, or causes serious disease in the human.

Deep State Comes Knocking

Jabbed: How the Vaccin... Brett Wilcox Check Amazon for Pricing. It was not long after the implications from the paper became clear and the Deep State saw the threat that was being posed to the vaccine industry that their powerful mechanisms of cover-up, obfuscation, and deception were activated:

I was fired, jailed, without cause, without hearing, without any civil rights at all, just drug out of my house in shackles one day, on November 18th, 2011, I refused to denounce the data, I refused to say it was a mistake, we have the data, I showed the data, I showed all of the data, and I just refused, they basically said tell everybody you made it all up, and you can go home. And if you don’t, we’ll destroy you. And they did.

She was arrested without a warrant and held in jail for 5 days without the opportunity for bail as a fugitive from justice, and was given a 4-year gag order. Her career was destroyed. Her story is documented in the book Plague: One Scientist’s intrepid Search For the Truth about Human Retroviruses and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Autism, and Other Diseases.

Ironically, the FDA has now approved a testing protocol to detect retroviruses in the U.S. blood supply which is worth millions of dollars, and based in large part on Dr. Mikovits’ research, but it is being managed by Big Pharma. So while this distinguished scientist is now bankrupt and without employment, others are allegedly capitalizing on her research to earn millions of dollars to clean up the U.S. blood supply.

This story is popping up more and more, even though I had heard about it years ago. The article, itself, has a lot of links to other reports that back it up... including a Vimeo video with Dr. Mikovits, herself, and comments on the video page.

To me, when you think about it, it makes sense.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:02:00 PM

Of course, government people aren't killing people on purpose (except in Afghanistan or Yemen, etc.). They are simply being careful to make their $profits. Sometimes this includes doing a good job of making sure people stay alive... especially if is themselves.

Cool

Bullshit. Vaccines are not that great for profits. ''Sometimes this includes doing a good job of making sure people stay alive' Are you saying vaccines work?
Medicines for patients with chronic diseases, which are taken every day, would be more profitable than a vaccine which provides a long-lasting impact and I do agree that pharmaceuticals are evil sometimes, it's true, they want to profit as much as possible however it's important to remember that ''the pharmaceutical sector in general is one of the most heavily-regulated industries in Europe. Production standards, safety monitoring and marketing activities are very tightly controlled by public authorities.''

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:39:12 AM

Bullshit. Vaccines are not that great for profits. ''Sometimes this includes doing a good job of making sure people stay alive' Are you saying vaccines work?

An ideal citizen (or 'cattle' translated to the language of one's choice) to maximize profits would have the following characteristics:

- Alive and well enough to perform desirable tasks.

- Chronically ill and in need of pharmaceutical products on an ongoing basis.

- By virtue of being semi-functional, can trade labor efforts for pharma products through a traceable and taxable exchange currency system.

- Docile and unable (or unwilling) to understand the system dynamics impacting his/her life past a certain trivial level.

- End life with a critical and expensive medical event which consumes any savings of real property which the subject may have accumulated over their lifetime.  Cancer is a great candidate for this purpose.

Yes, vaccines are working very well to get the victim 'configured', but there is always room for fine-tuning. 

With socialized medicine it is not necessary to target specific individuals based on their net worth.  Historically this is tricky but our modern tracking systems are making it more practical.  It is still dangerous because such individuals tend to be less docile a lot of times.  (One notes how it is the 'affluent' who are catching on to the vaccine program details.)

Anyway, with socialized medicine you can make the poor and ignorant sick and the affluent will pay the bills.

Medicines for patients with chronic diseases, which are taken every day, would be more profitable than a vaccine which provides a long-lasting impact and I do agree that pharmaceuticals are evil sometimes, it's true, they want to profit as much as possible however it's important to remember that ''the pharmaceutical sector in general is one of the most heavily-regulated industries in Europe. Production standards, safety monitoring and marketing activities are very tightly controlled by public authorities.''

The problem is that the 'regulators' are assigned by the governments and the governments are installed by the people who profit from the finally engineered system.  It's their system and their bread-n-butter and the governments they own are not going to be allowed to fuck it up.

This is why it is no surprise that no 'science' is allowed which casts any questions on the 'safety and effectiveness' of vaccines.  If the 'science' which produces the correct results is not practical then it is not done at all (or thrown away with no traces except that which a whistleblower tucked away into his safe in the bowels of the CDC.)

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Astargath

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:13:18 PM

An ideal citizen (or 'cattle' translated to the language of one's choice) to maximize profits would have the following characteristics:

- Alive and well enough to perform desirable tasks.

- Chronically ill and in need of pharmaceutical products on an ongoing basis.

- By virtue of being semi-functional, can trade labor efforts for pharma products through a traceable and taxable exchange currency system.

- Docile and unable (or unwilling) to understand the system dynamics impacting his/her life past a certain trivial level.

- End life with a critical and expensive medical event which consumes any savings of real property which the subject may have accumulated over their lifetime.  Cancer is a great candidate for this purpose.

Yes, vaccines are working very well to get the victim 'configured', but there is always room for fine-tuning. 

With socialized medicine it is not necessary to target specific individuals based on their net worth.  Historically this is tricky but our modern tracking systems are making it more practical.  It is still dangerous because such individuals tend to be less docile a lot of times.  (One notes how it is the 'affluent' who are catching on to the vaccine program details.)

Anyway, with socialized medicine you can make the poor and ignorant sick and the affluent will pay the bills.

The problem is that the 'regulators' are assigned by the governments and the governments are installed by the people who profit from the finally engineered system.  It's their system and their bread-n-butter and the governments they own are not going to be allowed to fuck it up.

This is why it is no surprise that no 'science' is allowed which casts any questions on the 'safety and effectiveness' of vaccines.  If the 'science' which produces the correct results is not practical then it is not done at all (or thrown away with no traces except that which a whistleblower tucked away into his safe in the bowels of the CDC.)

''Yes, vaccines are working very well to get the victim 'configured', but there is always room for fine-tuning. '' Prove it, you guys can't even agree with each other. Some of you say vaccines are there to kill us long term, some of you are saying they simply don't work, etc etc, just conspiracy theories, which one is it?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: