Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:52:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated: Guess who is Sicker?  (Read 45539 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:20:02 PM

I'm not going to get involved in this debate, because anti-vaxxers are as insane as the flat earthers. There is literally no point arguing - they won't accept the evidence because they don't understand what is and is not evidence. Facebook moms "doing their research" are somehow equivalent to hundreds of years of global scientific advancement in their eyes.

I only wanted to comment on this, because this is a whole new level of stupid:

Kinda like back in 1977 or thereabouts, when the doctors in Orange County, CA, went on strike for a month, and there were 50% fewer deaths in Orange County that month.

Lol!  Why am I not surprised?  Doesn't seem to be an isolated incident either:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/ideas/2016/02/09/hoskins/QhjVuBHqnrjrT0wSeWRJII/story.html

From:  http://www.qcc.cuny.edu/SocialSciences/ppecorino/MEDICAL_ETHICS_TEXT/Chapter_3_Moral_Climate_of_Health_Care/Reading-Death-Rate-Doctor-Strike.htm
DOCTORS ON STRIKE

Whenever medical doctors go on strike, a most interesting phenomenon occurs - death rates go down! In 1976 in Bogota, Columbia medical doctors went on strike for 52 days, with only emergency care available. The death rate dropped by 35%. In 1976 in Los Angeles County a similar doctors' strike resulted in an 18% drop in mortality. As soon as the strike was over, the death rate went back to normal. A 50% decrease in mortality occurred in Israel in 1973 when there was a one month doctor's strike!

I'm sensing that Doctors are commonly admitted 'into the club' and are given certain protections as long as they are acting in the interest of the 'club owners.'  The minority who take an active interest in understanding the end goals and show zeal in the game-play are given seats on various boards (e.g., the boards who decide what to inject into the kiddies.)  The same is even more true of 'scientists'.

A significant proportion of deaths are as a result of complications of surgery. Every surgery, no matter how minor, carries a risk of death with it. If doctors strike, all non-emergency operations are cancelled, and that risk of death disappears. Failure to understand this completely basic fact is just more proof that you have literally zero idea how healthcare works.

Also, I am a doctor, and I confirm I am "in the club". I only get the real vaccines made from unicorn tears.

Risk of death is not the same as death. The reports that tvbcof shows don't have anything to do with risk of death. They have to do with death.

Also, now that we know where you get your vaccines from, no wonder there is death from doctors.

Cool

FACEPALM........

Let me use some easy examples that even a kid would understand....

People die, even from simple surgeries, when doctors are working they are performing surgeries, let's say the perform 100.000 simple surgeries and 50 people die on those, when they are NOT performing these simple surgeries, 50 people DO NOT die, so basically by going on strike they are ''saving'' 50 people, this wont work forever though, as more time passes the death rates will start to climb fast.

Punch yourself please.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:24:29 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2018, 03:24:55 AM by tvbcof

A significant proportion of deaths are as a result of complications of surgery. Every surgery, no matter how minor, carries a risk of death with it. If doctors strike, all non-emergency operations are cancelled, and that risk of death disappears. Failure to understand this completely basic fact is just more proof that you have literally zero idea how healthcare works.

Also, I am a doctor, and I confirm I am "in the club". I only get the real vaccines made from unicorn tears.

Oh ya....Dr. Spamsalot.  The one with nothing better to do than pump some scamy betting site on a crypto-currency forum.  I remember you!  How you been?

So you would say that in the total mortality rates, these kinds of percentages (18% to over 50%) would have been from complications of planned surgeries?  Otherwise your hypothesis doesn't make much sense.  Seems a little high to me, but I stay away from doctors and hospitals so I don't really know off the top of my head.

I do know that in the hospital in my town lots of people come out of the place with MRSA.  You might go in for a routine doctor recommended colonoscopy for no reason other than you are old and come out with a hole in your large intestine.  Yes, that happened to a neighbor.  Or your doctor might 'put you on' some medicine but neglect to tell you that you have to eat salt when taking it and you'll have a heart attack.  This happened to my uncle and he had a heart attack.

In my area doctors will not accept patients unless they agree to take all of the pharma products that the doctor prescribes without question.  This includes any vaccines the doctor suggests.  I know this because a family member who moved to the area found it out the hard way.  For my part I chose to flee the country because it was a viable option for me.

My area has significant rural lands with timber resources mostly.  It seems that these are just the types of areas where the bankster class wishes to have lower population densities.  Almost all countries have areas with a similar socio-economic profile, and the pressure to depopulate these and encourage the population movements to high-density 'human habitats' in certain planned 'mega-regions' is surprisingly similar across the globe.  In totalitarian countries like China it is accomplished by more forceful means.  So-called 'free' so-called 'democracies' require different methods to achieve the best results.

https://www.collective-evolution.com/2013/11/20/how-pharmaceuticals-came-to-be-the-4th-leading-cause-of-death-in-america/

Of course you cannot achieve such stunning results as the 4th leading cause of death without a lot of help from the doctors who are members of the AMA crime syndicate.  They are an integral part of the system.

So you guys are directly responsible for the 4th leading cause of death in a society with 350M souls but have the gall (or 'chutzpah') to cry about the anti-vaxxers who 'caused' the Disneyland 'epidemic' of measles where, IIRC, there were a couple hundred cases and there was not a single death.  What a joke you are.

To add insult to injury, measles is yet another vaccine which doesn't actually solve the problem it is hyped up to solve.  Yawn:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1646939/

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:10:21 AM
Last edit: November 17, 2018, 06:36:53 AM by tvbcof

You are clearly paid by the jews. Hahahaha I didn't even see that. This guy is no different than flat earthers, you are right.

Hey, I didn't refer to the guy as Dr. Spamz-Alotenstein.  Mostly because I didn't think to do so.

If the guy is one of the tiny number of Jewish doctors in the U.S., and if he is influence by the Babylonian Talmud and it's extreme racial supremacist teachings, then literally anything is possible when it comes to harming the goyim for the benefit of 'the Jews.'

If the guy is of the ultra-orthodox messianic doomsday cult know as Chabad-Lubavitch (as are Jared and Ivanka Kushner) note that their quasi-messiah and final Rebbe (a guy named Menachem Mendel Schneerson) writes that in God's eyes a fingernail of any Jew is more valuable than the lives of all of the goyim on earth.

You may call this being 'anti-semitic', but I don't think it is.  It's simply a matter of understanding the world we live in...and die in for that matter.  There are a great many Jews who are as repulsed by this stuff as I am and as any normal person should be.

---

Edit:  BTW, here's what the Great Rebbe looked like:

Jared and Ivanka Kushner went to the guy's grave to pray for Donald Trump to win POTUS.

Here's Netenyahoo promising to work hard on the project of bringing in the Messiah that they have long awaited back when Schneerson was still alive:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wZo0TcDOYk

Few people know that the U.S. honors Rebbe Schneerson and the '7 noahide laws' that these people have lined out for the non-Jews to follow every year.  This by an act of congress.  It's called 'education day'.  It's kind of hard to argue that these freaks have no influence in the U.S..

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:45:51 AM

they won't accept the evidence because they don't understand what is and is not evidence.

-list of anecdotes and ad hominems-

Thanks for proving my point so eloquently.

Over 30% of the population have MRSA at any given time. Everyone who attends hospital is routinely screened for it. They came out of hospital with a new diagnosis, not a new a infection.

Bowel perforation is a completely recognised risk of any colonoscopy. This would have been clearly stated in the consent form.

Low salt levels do not cause heart attacks. Period.

Again, all you are proving is that you have literally zero knowledge or education in matters of medicine and healthcare. Why anyone would listen to your nonsense ramblings about vaccines is beyond me. But please, post more incoherent spam about how I'm part of some secret world vaccine mafia.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:53:59 AM

they won't accept the evidence because they don't understand what is and is not evidence.

Thanks for proving my point so eloquently.

Over 30% of the population have MRSA at any given time. Everyone who attends hospital is routinely screened for it. They came out of hospital with a new diagnosis, not a new a infection.

No, they go in fine and come out looking like this:

If it isn't happening where you are, congratulations.  Maybe you already live in a UN authorized human habitat zone.

The main trick the medical/industrial complex uses these days is the 'it is your fault' strategy.  'It's you genetics.'  'It's your eating habits.'  'You already had MRSA.'  Maybe you guys are right most of the goyim are so stupid and brainwashed that they will buy this bullshit.  Not all of us are though.  The simple fact is that the hospital is awash in MRSA and that's why people are having their feet fall off after they walk out the door.  And having their wallets cleaned out as a result.

Bowel perforation is a completely recognised risk of any colonoscopy. This would have been clearly stated in the consent form.

It's a recognized risk of having a doctor shove something up your ass for no good reason other than to tell you you need more drugs and maybe some more costly procedures.  If you don't have a problem that the doctor can charge for a simple 'twist of the wrist' can create one.

Low salt levels do not cause heart attacks. Period.

Ya 'doc', ions in the blood play no role in heart function.  Lol!  Did you know that Na is sodium and K is potassium?  Didn't think so.  Brando;  It's got Electrolytes!

Again, all you are proving is that you have literally zero knowledge or education in matters of medicine and healthcare. Why anyone would listen to your nonsense ramblings about vaccines is beyond me. But please, post more incoherent spam about how I'm part of some secret world vaccine mafia.

Let the reader decide.  Just like they decided when I said that BTC was worth a chance at $2.00.  Some thought my logic made sense even though I didn't hold a degree in economics and some did not.  Shrug.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:00:31 PM

Among the so-called 'anecdotes and ad hominems' which you snipped was the following riddle:

If 50% fewer people die when doctors go on strike, and this is because doctors are no longer providing elective surgeries, then this means that 50% of deaths in the normal state are a result of mis-haps during elective surgeries.  Right?  If not, please enlighten us on how to solve this riddle.  'Doctor'.

Another logical inference would be that nobody is actually saved by seeing a doctor for something not recognized as an emergency.  Nobody having a serious event which they thought was probably trivial but decided to check out with a doctor anyway just to be safe is actually saved by doctors recognizing the significance.  If it were, then the number of people who die when doctors are not around would go up instead of down.

I'm sorry if logic is not your thing, but maybe you could have a stab at it anyway...instead of labeling it an 'anecdote or ad hominem'.  That's what lazy ignorant liars do, but it only impresses other ignorant losers.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:54:57 PM

And having their wallets cleaned out as a result.

This literally only happens in the US. The US healthcare system is the most expensive and the worst in the developed world. Most developed countries don't bankrupt their citizens for falling ill. The stupidity of the US healthcare system and the greed of the US politicians who fight so hard to maintain this corrupt system for their own profit is not an argument against modern medicine. It's only an argument against US politics.

you need more drugs and maybe some more costly procedures.

Again, this is only an argument against the US.

Ya 'doc', ions in the blood play no role in heart function.  Lol!  Did you know that Na is sodium and K is potassium?  Didn't think so.  Brando;  It's got Electrolytes!

I never said they play no role in heart function. I said deranged salt levels do not cause heart attacks. That is a super basic fact. Nice strawman though.

then this means that 50% of deaths in the normal state are a result of mis-haps during elective surgeries.  Right?  If not, please enlighten us on how to solve this riddle.  'Doctor'.

Recognised risk != medical "mis-hap". If you are cracking someone's chest open and putting them on cardiac bypass to perform a heart transplant, valve replacement, coronary artery bypass grafting, etc. you can do everything right and the patient can still die. That is the nature of "risk".

Another logical inference would be that nobody is actually saved by seeing a doctor for something not recognized as an emergency.

The vast majority of medical work is for things that are not emergencies. Joint replacement surgeries for arthritic hips and knees. Cholecystectomies for gallstones. Corrective spinal surgeries for scoliosis. Nissen fundoplications for GERD. Varicose vein surgeries. Hernia repairs. Gastric bands. Total abdominal hysterectomies. Salpingo-oophorectomies. Etc. Etc. Etc. None of these procedures are either emergency surgery or life-saving. They are for relieving symptoms and improving quality of life. And yet every surgery, no matter how small, and no matter if everything goes right, still carries a risk of mortality. This is not a difficult concept.

As I said before, all you are doing with your ongoing ramblings is proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that you have absolutely no understanding of medicine or healthcare.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:05:49 PM

I never said they play no role in heart function. I said deranged salt levels do not cause heart attacks. That is a super basic fact. Nice strawman though.

As I said, the drugs that the doctor pushed were the root cause of his problem.  You have heard of doctors issueing special instructions when perscribing certain drugs and pharmacists doing the same when dispensiging, right 'doc'?

then this means that 50% of deaths in the normal state are a result of mis-haps during elective surgeries.  Right?  If not, please enlighten us on how to solve this riddle.  'Doctor'.

Recognised risk != medical "mis-hap". If you are cracking someone's chest open and putting them on cardiac bypass to perform a heart transplant, valve replacement, coronary artery bypass grafting, etc. you can do everything right and the patient can still die. That is the nature of "risk".

'medical mis-hap' is a subset of 'recognized risk'.  Like when a visiting army doctor hooks up the heart/lung machine backward and tries for 10 minutes to pump blood backwards.  The patient died of course.  An OR nurse friend of mine told me about that one.  They kept their mouths shut and got away with it.

Another logical inference would be that nobody is actually saved by seeing a doctor for something not recognized as an emergency.

The vast majority of medical work is for things that are not emergencies. Joint replacement surgeries for arthritic hips and knees. Cholecystectomies for gallstones. Corrective spinal surgeries for scoliosis. Nissen fundoplications for GERD. Varicose vein surgeries. Hernia repairs. Gastric bands. Total abdominal hysterectomies. Salpingo-oophorectomies. Etc. Etc. Etc. None of these procedures are either emergency surgery or life-saving. They are for relieving symptoms and improving quality of life. And yet every surgery, no matter how small, and no matter if everything goes right, still carries a risk of mortality. This is not a difficult concept.

As I said before, all you are doing with your ongoing ramblings is proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that you have absolutely no understanding of medicine or healthcare.

OK, for the sake of argument, let's pretend that doctors never make mistakes, and when the patient dies on the table it is just a 'recognized risk.'  Again, you are saying that 50% of the mortality is things which go wrong with surgeries of this nature, right?

I'm terribly sorry to have strained your capacity for logical thought here, but be a scholar kid and keep at it just like you did in your 'med school'.  (chuckle)  We'll get through it together.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:45:32 PM

As I said, the drugs that the doctor pushed were the root cause of his problem.

You said that not being told he had to eat salt caused him to have a heart attack. Heart attacks are caused by arteries being block by clots or fat. Imbalances in salt levels cannot cause a heart attack. You are simply wrong.

'medical mis-hap' is a subset of 'recognized risk'.

I never said "medical mis-haps" don't exist. But you seem incapable of accepting that slicing someone open carries a risk, regardless of how skilled the operator is.

Again, you are saying that 50% of the mortality is things which go wrong with surgeries of this nature, right?

Again, I never said that. 50% seems high, but since you have provided no evidence for your figure of 50%, I can't comment specifically. (And no, a link to an e-Magazine published by a community college with an article written by Tony Isaacs, the same guy who thinks that olives cure HIV and turmeric cures brain cancer, does not constitute evidence.)

There is literally no point arguing - they won't accept the evidence because they don't understand what is and is not evidence. Facebook moms "doing their research" are somehow equivalent to hundreds of years of global scientific advancement in their eyes.

All you are doing is proving my initial statement that you don't understand evidence, you don't understand medicine or science, and there is literally nothing that can be said that will change your mind. Your arguments are entirely ad hominems and strawmen. Stick to your excellent research that makes you think not eating enough salt causes heart attacks. Roll Eyes
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:39:33 PM

As I said, the drugs that the doctor pushed were the root cause of his problem.

You said that not being told he had to eat salt caused him to have a heart attack. Heart attacks are caused by arteries being block by clots or fat. Imbalances in salt levels cannot cause a heart attack. You are simply wrong.

And we can get clots how?  Think back to your 'med school days' (Chuckle).  That's right...circulation problems.  And what can cause circulation problems class?  Arrhythmias.  Very good.  And what can cause arrhythmias?  That's right...problematic signalling.  And what can cause signaling problems?  Oh Oh, I know!  Pick me, pick me!  Electrolyte imbalances.

Again, you are saying that 50% of the mortality is things which go wrong with surgeries of this nature, right?

Again, I never said that. 50% seems high, but since you have provided no evidence for your figure of 50%,

You used a bullshit argument.  Got called on it and got spanked.  Don't worry, your 'tarded fan-boy Astergath won't understand it and he will still love you.

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:03:15 PM

The point is this. Nobody presents a product to the public without testing it, and showing the tests when asked. For example. Imagine you are a gunsmith. And you are building a new kind of gun. Don't you do thousands of tests on the metal alloy, and the metallurgy of the metal alloy, and powder kinds and amounts, and anything else you can think of, so that you won't hurt yourself when you use your new gun, or anybody else?

And don't you make the test reports available to anybody who wants to see the ways that you tested?

So, why can't the government come up with even one safety test in court for vaccines? - https://phibetaiota.net/2018/09/rebecca-campbell-us-government-loses-vaccine-lawsuit-has-lied-to-the-public-for-decades-vaccines-not-tested-autism-will-drop-if-parents-use-this-case-to-legally-challenge-mandated-vaccinatio/.

Especially when other people are reporting that it is the vaccinated people who are spreading the diseases? - https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-11-14-proof-vaccinated-people-are-spreading-communicable-disease.html.

Doesn't anybody find it a bit odd that we can't seem to find the formal test reports on the actual testing that was done to prove safety? Government can't even seem to find the batch safety tests that are required for the various batches of vaccine serum that were made.

Does somebody get a piece of PVC plumbing pipe, and use it to make a shotgun barrel and firing mechanism? Of course not. It isn't safe. In fact, it is downright dangerous. So, why are we so happy to get injected with a bunch of stuff that doesn't have a bunch of independent testing laboratory test reports behind it?, and doesn't have even one report when demanded in court?

How in the world stupid and foolish can we get? But that is what the medical has seemed to have converted us into when we simply accept them because a doctor said so.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Astargath

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:30:07 PM

The point is this. Nobody presents a product to the public without testing it, and showing the tests when asked. For example. Imagine you are a gunsmith. And you are building a new kind of gun. Don't you do thousands of tests on the metal alloy, and the metallurgy of the metal alloy, and powder kinds and amounts, and anything else you can think of, so that you won't hurt yourself when you use your new gun, or anybody else?

And don't you make the test reports available to anybody who wants to see the ways that you tested?

So, why can't the government come up with even one safety test in court for vaccines? - https://phibetaiota.net/2018/09/rebecca-campbell-us-government-loses-vaccine-lawsuit-has-lied-to-the-public-for-decades-vaccines-not-tested-autism-will-drop-if-parents-use-this-case-to-legally-challenge-mandated-vaccinatio/.

Especially when other people are reporting that it is the vaccinated people who are spreading the diseases? - https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-11-14-proof-vaccinated-people-are-spreading-communicable-disease.html.

Doesn't anybody find it a bit odd that we can't seem to find the formal test reports on the actual testing that was done to prove safety? Government can't even seem to find the batch safety tests that are required for the various batches of vaccine serum that were made.

Does somebody get a piece of PVC plumbing pipe, and use it to make a shotgun barrel and firing mechanism? Of course not. It isn't safe. In fact, it is downright dangerous. So, why are we so happy to get injected with a bunch of stuff that doesn't have a bunch of independent testing laboratory test reports behind it?, and doesn't have even one report when demanded in court?

How in the world stupid and foolish can we get? But that is what the medical has seemed to have converted us into when we simply accept them because a doctor said so.

Cool

Again with the same shit? Do you have alzheimers, the US never lost that lawsuit, I already told you that once... are you ok?
https://vaxopedia.org/2018/07/22/did-the-us-government-lose-a-landmark-vaccine-lawsuit/

Please, go to a doctor and get your memory checked.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:33:54 PM

And we can get clots how?  Think back to your 'med school days' (Chuckle).  That's right...circulation problems.  And what can cause circulation problems class?  Arrhythmias.  Very good.  And what can cause arrhythmias?  That's right...problematic signalling.  And what can cause signaling problems?  Oh Oh, I know!  Pick me, pick me!  Electrolyte imbalances.

You seriously can't accept the fact that a doctor of 15 years might understand human physiology more than your frantic Google searches?

The salts most associated with arrhythmias are potassium, magnesium and calcium. The salt your uncle wasn't told to eat contains sodium and chloride. These are very rarely associated with arrhythmias. Regardless, the arrhythmia associated with clot formation is atrial fibrillation. At the level of hyponatremia required to induce AF, your uncle would have been suffering from seizures, encephalopathy and potentially in a coma. Not something you and his doctors wouldn't notice. Even if those symptoms were ignored, AF causes clots to form in the left atrium. These clots cause strokes. They do not cause heart attacks. So you are still wrong.

You don't realise just how silly you sound to anyone who actually understand the words you are using. See: Dunning–Kruger effect.

Got called on it and got spanked.

If your definition of "getting spanked" is not responding to a completely made up statistic, then there is even less point in talking to you than I thought.

I would continue to systematically deconstruct your Google searches, but honestly, your continued posting is making a far better case for not listening to word you say than I ever could.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:53:02 PM

Again with the same shit? Do you have alzheimers, the US never lost that lawsuit, I already told you that once... are you ok?
https://vaxopedia.org/2018/07/22/did-the-us-government-lose-a-landmark-vaccine-lawsuit/

Get yourself new reading glasses. Your link agrees with the things said in the case won against government. What are those things? Basically three of them:
1. No test reports shown;
2. Under reporting as required by law;
3. A bunch of blabber to cover up this fact.

The point isn't really the winning of the law suit. Rather, it is the safety. So far, we are still in the dark regarding actual safety reports... the reports including the tests being done, and how they confirmed safety.

On top of that, there are warnings on the "bottle" about how unsafe vaccines and other medicine can be, and these reports are even listed on government websites. Simply Google "government site showing side effects of medicine" to see thousands of them (some not government).

When you Google "government site showing medicine safety" do any of the sites show safe test reports?... not just some blabber that suggests that the tests were done and showed safety... but the actual test reports that show how the test was done and the various actual results from the test?

For something as important as this, we aren't finding any actual test reports that show safety.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Astargath

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:19:00 PM

Get yourself new reading glasses. Your link agrees with the things said in the case won against government. What are those things? Basically three of them:

The point isn't really the winning of the law suit. Rather, it is the safety. So far, we are still in the dark regarding actual safety reports... the reports including the tests being done, and how they confirmed safety.

On top of that, there are warnings on the "bottle" about how unsafe vaccines and other medicine can be, and these reports are even listed on government websites. Simply Google "government site showing side effects of medicine" to see thousands of them (some not government).

When you Google "government site showing medicine safety" do any of the sites show safe test reports?... not just some blabber that suggests that the tests were done and showed safety... but the actual test reports that show how the test was done and the various actual results from the test?

For something as important as this, we aren't finding any actual test reports that show safety.

Cool

1. No specific tests of some specific reports. However you can see and check all the other thousands of safety reports, linked in the same website I posted.

2. The case was settled by law, in no way it means vaccines aren't tested  Grin Grin not even close lmao.

3. A bunch of bullshit by anti-vaxxers to push their agenda because the US settled a vaccine case once, ignoring the hundreds of thousands of other safety reports.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:31:13 PM

1. No specific tests of some specific reports. However you can see and check all the other thousands of safety reports, linked in the same website I posted.

2. The case was settled by law, in no way it means vaccines aren't tested  Grin Grin not even close lmao.

3. A bunch of bullshit by anti-vaxxers to push their agenda because the US settled a vaccine case once, ignoring the hundreds of thousands of other safety reports.

1. So that's why you can't even post a link to one of them.

2. Of course vaccines are tested. Look at all the side effects listed on the government sites. The side effects are listed because of the testing. If there weren't any testing, the side effects wouldn't have been found out. Next, lets examine how the tests were done. Oh yes... they were done by administering unsafe vaccines to people who later complained until government put up warning sites. Testing on the general public is a good idea. Why? Because most of the really bad effects will never come out until many people have died, right?

3. Doctors have to make their money, too. Since the agenda of the one-worlders is to reduce populations, doctors don't need to know what they are doing... even though most of them and the nurses do know.

Here you are, promoting lack of safety... at the expense of the lives and health of the world public. What kind of a monster are you?

Cool

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 08:43:31 PM

Cool

2. The case was settled by law, in no way it means vaccines aren't tested  Grin Grin not even close lmao.

You are once again drifting from facts you know to be true. This wasn't "a vaccine case once", this was the government not following its own reporting requirements, as required by law. This is not an injury suit, this is an issue of systematic breaking of the law regarding safety reporting. Keep your arguments intellectually honest or I will again return to whup your ass with facts, and I am a way better at debating than these guys.
Astargath

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:33:42 PM

Cool

You are once again drifting from facts you know to be true. This wasn't "a vaccine case once", this was the government not following its own reporting requirements, as required by law. This is not an injury suit, this is an issue of systematic breaking of the law regarding safety reporting. Keep your arguments intellectually honest or I will again return to whup your ass with facts, and I am a way better at debating than these guys.

''This means that the US Department of Health and Human Services and all vaccine makers have been lying to the American people for over 30 years about the effectiveness and safety of vaccines'' That's what his shitty ass article says, it's simply not true, it doesn't mean they were lying and it doesn't matter that it was required by law, shit happens, don't you think? It wasn't proved that it was systematically breaking the law, it wasn't proved that they hid or destroyed the reports.

This also doesn't mean they were lying for 30 years because we have thousands of other safety reports.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 09:59:34 PM

''This means that the US Department of Health and Human Services and all vaccine makers have been lying to the American people for over 30 years about the effectiveness and safety of vaccines'' That's what his shitty ass article says, it's simply not true, it doesn't mean they were lying and it doesn't matter that it was required by law, shit happens, don't you think? It wasn't proved that it was systematically breaking the law, it wasn't proved that they hid or destroyed the reports.

This also doesn't mean they were lying for 30 years because we have thousands of other safety reports.

I didn't defend the article, I defended the facts. If any of the statements I made were not factual, please do enlighten me.
Astargath

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:21:04 PM

I didn't defend the article, I defended the facts. If any of the statements I made were not factual, please do enlighten me.

Then don't quote me when we are talking about the article that badecker posted because thats the debate, mate, maybe you should learn how to read. His point was that because they did not file some reports they have been lying for 30 years which is simply not true as shown above. He keeps saying there are no safety reports/tests which is again simply not true.

https://www.skepticalraptor.com/skepticalraptorblog.php/del-bigtree-vaccine-safety-complaints-hhs-responds/

I don't know what your point is. Yes they did NOT file the required reports of the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 but they have done all the required work to make sure vaccines are safe.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: