Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:34:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated: Guess who is Sicker?  (Read 45539 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:10:55 PM

If you trust government for the correct decision, you are really trusting some people to make some decision for you. And who knows why they decide the way they do. It's probably for money, but it most certainly isn't because they know better than other people.

People should make their own decisions about being vaccinated.

Cool

Then I hope you don't buy anything from anywhere, no groceries, no clothes, no tv's. You are trusting other people, maybe fruits are poisoned, maybe your TV hears and watches you. I hope you make your own clothes, electronics and harvest your own food. Can't trust anyone...

I am so happy for you. You finally have made your own decision! You have decided to let other people make your decisions for you. I am curious. Who makes your decisions for you regarding what to post in this forum? Please inform me (us... other forum members) of this. Thank you.

Cool

EDIT: Another question. Who decided for you that you would let others make your decisions for you?

But are you buying your food or making it? Why are you trusting them, have you done your research regarding food? See.. You guys never apply the same criteria to everything, only what you care about, in this case vaccines.

You can't trust the guy who passes you when you are walking down the sidewalk. Even in New York City where thousands pass each other on the sidewalks, daily. You can't trust any of them. Go live on a mountain top. How about the second highest one... Everest. I know, I know. You are probably there already.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:53:06 PM

If you trust government for the correct decision, you are really trusting some people to make some decision for you. And who knows why they decide the way they do. It's probably for money, but it most certainly isn't because they know better than other people.

People should make their own decisions about being vaccinated.

Cool

Then I hope you don't buy anything from anywhere, no groceries, no clothes, no tv's. You are trusting other people, maybe fruits are poisoned, maybe your TV hears and watches you. I hope you make your own clothes, electronics and harvest your own food. Can't trust anyone...

I am so happy for you. You finally have made your own decision! You have decided to let other people make your decisions for you. I am curious. Who makes your decisions for you regarding what to post in this forum? Please inform me (us... other forum members) of this. Thank you.

Cool

EDIT: Another question. Who decided for you that you would let others make your decisions for you?

But are you buying your food or making it? Why are you trusting them, have you done your research regarding food? See.. You guys never apply the same criteria to everything, only what you care about, in this case vaccines.

You can't trust the guy who passes you when you are walking down the sidewalk. Even in New York City where thousands pass each other on the sidewalks, daily. You can't trust any of them. Go live on a mountain top. How about the second highest one... Everest. I know, I know. You are probably there already.

Cool

Well, I trust people, you are the one who doesn't. You also seem to think that the ''government'' or ''cops'' are not people, they are people just like you and me, there is little difference. My point was that if you can't trust the government, then you can't trust anyone, so why are you trusting the guys that are packing your food right now?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:36:38 PM

Cool

Well, I trust people, you are the one who doesn't. You also seem to think that the ''government'' or ''cops'' are not people, they are people just like you and me, there is little difference. My point was that if you can't trust the government, then you can't trust anyone, so why are you trusting the guys that are packing your food right now?

The latest major point in this thread was the proof that government is not trustworthy. For the last 32 years, they haven't filed even one safety report regarding vaccines that they were supposed to file. Just scroll back through the last few pages to find the websites regarding this.

What? Are you in government? Is this why you say that we should trust government? Especially when we see that they are not trustworthy? You ARE joking, aren't you?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:35:59 AM

Cool

The latest major point in this thread was the proof that government is not trustworthy. For the last 32 years, they haven't filed even one safety report regarding vaccines that they were supposed to file. Just scroll back through the last few pages to find the websites regarding this.

What? Are you in government? Is this why you say that we should trust government? Especially when we see that they are not trustworthy? You ARE joking, aren't you?

Cool

''they haven't filed even one safety report regarding vaccines that they were supposed to file.'' Oh god, again, I linked 10 different safety reports they have been filling for decades..

''the National Vaccine Advisory Committee (NVAC), established in 1987, has had regular meetings and published regular reports about vaccine safety''
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/research/iomreports/index.html
Then there is the ACC, ACIP, the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), etc etc, all of them with plenty of safety reports. You are a liar, dishonest person with Alzheimer's probably since you don't seem to remember much of anything. There you have plenty of vaccine safety reports.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:19:46 PM

''they haven't filed even one safety report regarding vaccines that they were supposed to file.'' Oh god, again, I linked 10 different safety reports they have been filling for decades..

''the National Vaccine Advisory Committee (NVAC), established in 1987, has had regular meetings and published regular reports about vaccine safety''
Then there is the ACC, ACIP, the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), etc etc, all of them with plenty of safety reports. You are a liar, dishonest person with Alzheimer's probably since you don't seem to remember much of anything. There you have plenty of vaccine safety reports.

Sorry chief.  Having a gaggle of highly compromised instututions pump out reports which often say not very much, and half of that time they actually say the opposite of the 'safe and effective' mantra anyway if one bothers to read them, is NOT the same thing as the legal mandate to supply reports to congress.

Providing fake reports to congress in response to an unambiguous mandate would be a crime.  And likely a very significant crime.  It seems highly likely that nobody had the balls to take that chance and figured it was safer to just pull the 'dog ate my homework' trick.  And it worked for years.

As for VAERS, a lot of doctors who I've heard speak on the subject say it's a joke.  I seem to recall the best estimate about reported complications/issues being around 7%.  Even that 7% is enough to turn real doctors and scientists who are not to lazy (or compromised) to actually look at the data as white as a sheet.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Astargath

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:28:44 PM

Sorry chief.  Having a gaggle of highly compromised instututions pump out reports which often say not very much, and half of that time they actually say the opposite of the 'safe and effective' mantra anyway if one bothers to read them, is NOT the same thing as the legal mandate to supply reports to congress.

Providing fake reports to congress in response to an unambiguous mandate would be a crime.  And likely a very significant crime.  It seems highly likely that nobody had the balls to take that chance and figured it was safer to just pull the 'dog ate my homework' trick.  And it worked for years.

As for VAERS, a lot of doctors who I've heard speak on the subject say it's a joke.  I seem to recall the best estimate about reported complications/issues being around 7%.  Even that 7% is enough to turn real doctors and scientists who are not to lazy (or compromised) to actually look at the data as white as a sheet.

Hey if that's the way you want to use to ignore thousands of safety reports and thousands of other reports about vaccines, that's fine but it's certainly not a very scientific argument to say ''hurr durr'' they are probably just fake or bad. Then again, if that's how you cope with evidence, it's fine.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:45:05 PM

Cool

Cool

Publishing reports about vaccine safety isn't the same as publishing vaccine safety reports.

Reports about vaccine safety can suggest anything, whether it's true or not.

Vaccine safety reports publish the actual testing done, how the test worked, the results of the test, who you can talk to who actually conducted the test listed in the report, who you can take to court to get them to admit that the test was this way or that under oath, possibly the names of test subjects, and all kinds of other details about the test.

As it is, there don't seem to be any safety test reports. There might be a bunch of reports about safety, but there aren't any test reports where the stuff in the reports about safety was applied to tests, and the test results reported on in detail.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:23:53 PM

Cool

Cool

Publishing reports about vaccine safety isn't the same as publishing vaccine safety reports.

Reports about vaccine safety can suggest anything, whether it's true or not.

Vaccine safety reports publish the actual testing done, how the test worked, the results of the test, who you can talk to who actually conducted the test listed in the report, who you can take to court to get them to admit that the test was this way or that under oath, possibly the names of test subjects, and all kinds of other details about the test.

As it is, there don't seem to be any safety test reports. There might be a bunch of reports about safety, but there aren't any test reports where the stuff in the reports about safety was applied to tests, and the test results reported on in detail.

Cool

''As it is, there don't seem to be any safety test reports.'' Do you want to confirm this statement?? Because I'm about to show you some reports that show how the test worked, the results and who conducted it, but only if you say you will accept defeat and admit you lost when I show them to you, deal?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:36:06 PM

''As it is, there don't seem to be any safety test reports.'' Do you want to confirm this statement?? Because I'm about to show you some reports that show how the test worked, the results and who conducted it, but only if you say you will accept defeat and admit you lost when I show them to you, deal?

LOL! You found a few test reports, eh? Took you long enough.

Cheesy

Astargath

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:44:57 PM

Cheesy

I found thousands but are you going to admit you lost when I present them or ignore them as usual? Are you confirming your statement or not? ''As it is, there don't seem to be any safety test reports.''

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:12:52 PM

Cheesy

I found thousands but are you going to admit you lost when I present them or ignore them as usual? Are you confirming your statement or not? ''As it is, there don't seem to be any safety test reports.''

Well, you don't have to admit you lost regarding the case that Robert Kennedy, Jr. won. Everybody knows it.

Cool

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:36:03 PM

In isn't only the vaccines.

Chemotherapy revealed as toxic poison for every living cell in the human body: Mitochondrial dysfunction warning from researchers

Chemotherapy is not medicine; it is not a therapy at all. A new study published in the American Journal of Physiology-Cell Physiology lambastes chemotherapy for causing mitochondrial dysfunction in patients’ muscles. This is not some simple side effect. This is a direct debilitating effect inflicted on patients, a condition that causes fatigue, weakness, oxidative stress, and muscle wasting in patients. The research, conducted at the University of Vermont, finds that breast cancer patients are harmed by the chemotherapy drugs doxorubicin and paclitaxel. These are the so-called medications that are commonly used post-surgery in breast cancer patients.

The mitochondria are the energy center of the cells. Cancer treatment should maximize the energy production of cells, not restrict it. Maximizing mitochondrial energy production is one of the keys for a healthy cancer recovery. Breast cancer drugs are literally creating the conditions for future cancers to develop and take hold. (Related: Chemotherapy found to increase the number of tumor cells circulating in the blood, spreading it to previously unaffected areas.)

Chemotherapy drugs destroy mitochondria of healthy cells, initiating chronic disease conditions

Cancer research is moving away from toxic chemotherapy agents

Go to the article to check out the various additional links to data, and the bibliography.

Cool

BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:46:40 PM

Seems like only the most important ones are being reported about. But there are lasting ill effects in vaccines that way supersede the tiny benefits that might be expected.

Father placed on life support after receiving flu shot… vaccines continue to damage children and adults alike

Las Vegas father Shane Morgan is fighting for his life after getting a flu shot earlier this month, and his story is a solemn reminder that vaccines aren’t as harmless as many make them out to be.

Morgan got a flu shot on November 2, and 36 hours later, he developed flu-like symptoms. By November 14, he could no longer feel his legs, so he asked his wife to bring him to the emergency room. He was admitted in critical condition and is now fighting for his life in the Intensive Care Unit.

Shane, age 46, is now unable to speak or move. He is being fed through a tube and breathing with the help of a ventilator, and it’s all because he developed Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS) in response to the flu vaccine. The rare disorder has been linked to the shot, and it causes people’s immune system to attack their own nerve cells, which can lead to muscle weakness and paralysis. While most people will fully recover from it, not everyone is so lucky. Some will die from the disease, while others will sustain long-term nerve damage. The symptoms last for several weeks.

Vaccine injuries are more common than you think

Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:12:08 AM

You average brainwashed idiot can absorb the term 'herd immunity' and buy the propaganda that the CDC (corp/gov) knows how to get it, so they chant the term as though they know something.  Sadly, (and annoyingly) a lot of them really do believe that they know something that so-called 'anti-vaxxers' don't and parrot the term ad-nauseam in order to demonstrate this.

Unfortunately there is this thing called 'ecology' which is way to complex for the average pea-brain vax victims who got their full dose of heavy metals.  For those who do have a few functional neurons left, here is how ecology applies to 'herd immunity' and vice-versa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vlqyj_uyzBc

It also happens to be a very good illustration of why Wakefield had to be destroyed.  Unfortunately for the pharma industry, the guy has proven so dedicated and tenacious nothing short of a bullet in the head seems to be effective at shutting him up.

Interestingly though this particular piece was done some years ago, and I've spend 100's of hours researching the topic, I didn't 'stumble across' the clip until a specialized search on Jewtube just now.  Go figure.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 02:35:46 PM

https://sharylattkisson.com/2018/12/10/cdc-possibility-that-vaccines-rarely-trigger-autism/

Interesting quote from CDC official. CDC: “Possibility” that vaccines rarely trigger autism. Sounds like the usual slow walk they do when they know they are facing massive liabilities.
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:23:06 PM

https://sharylattkisson.com/2018/12/10/cdc-possibility-that-vaccines-rarely-trigger-autism/

Interesting quote from CDC official. CDC: “Possibility” that vaccines rarely trigger autism. Sounds like the usual slow walk they do when they know they are facing massive liabilities.

Any medical person who opposes Big Pharma, is in a position of losing not only his job, but also his life. It's all about money. Big Pharma will assassinate anyone who opposes them in a strong way.

So what is going on with this admission? The politics of the money medical is to remain in the appearance of good faith with the people. They have to do this, just to keep the people buying their products and services. Now that there are independent studies coming out about the grave dangers of vaccines, to stay in the good graces of the people, the medical and Big Pharma are doing damage control by starting to carefully let the dangers come out from within their organizations. Their idea is to, after a couple dozen years, have the people thinking that they made their mistakes in the past, but have something better than bad vaccines now.

I don't know what they will come up with in a couple dozen years. Maybe vaccines will have killed us all off by then. Or maybe they will have turned us all into slaves using some subtle truth-serum-like vaccines. Prepare for the worst from the medical and Big Pharma at all times.

Cool

HarveySpecter_

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:01:12 AM

I can't believe this is still a topic in my experience thanks to vaccines I was able to avoid all these nasty diseases when I was still a kid
Astargath

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 11:13:54 AM

I can't believe this is still a topic in my experience thanks to vaccines I was able to avoid all these nasty diseases when I was still a kid

People like to believe all sort of things to make themselves feel important. They think the ''government'' controls everything, sometimes they forget government is just people like you and me.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:02:52 AM

People like to believe all sort of things to make themselves feel important. They think the ''government'' controls everything, sometimes they forget government is just people like you and me.

I like this^^^. Government is people, just like you and me. Like you, corrupt and deceptive. Like me, honest and trying to do a good job for the people.

Cool

CoinCube
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:35:21 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2018, 12:45:56 PM by CoinCube

Vaccines are a tricky issue.
They have been sold as harmless which is a lie.

Ramping up and priming the immune system is never a zero risk affair.
That process is akin to the functional equivalent of emergently deploying your armed forces to a war zone only to find the enemy tied up and helpless.

Most of the time things work out ok. Sometimes not so much. In rare circumstances the tied up invaders might get free somehow and then you have a real war. Sometimes the deployed army goes rogue and starts attacking civilians. The odds are low but not zero. Another potential issue is the metal preservatives used in vaccines to prevent bacterial growth especially in the multi dose vials they sometimes use in the cheeper flu vaccines.

However, the benefits of vaccination are gargantuan. The elimination of smallpox was a true  triumph of modern medicine and its success also means we no longer need to take the smallpox vaccine. It should be possible to repeat that achievement with polio.

The problem arises from a lack of honesty. We are almost certainly better off vaccinating against the nastier of the diseases until we can figure out how to eliminate them. The powers that be seem to fear that if a genuine discussion of this topic is allowed to occur.

1) People being unable to rationally understand risks will improperly evaluate low probability adverse events and refuse vaccines even when it is in their best interest to get them.
2) People will opt to rely on herd immunity choosing to let others assume the burden. If enough people do this it will lead to peroidic outbreaks of disease.

These fears are not entirely unjustified. However, our dishonesty about the issue also prevents rational cost/benefit decisions about vaccines especially vaccines for less dangerous things like the flu or disease that can be minimized via other lifestyle factors such as HPV. Dishonesty blinds the rational as well as the irrational.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: