Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:33:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (Closed) Butter Bot!: Premier Bitstamp, and BTC-E EMA Trading Platform (Closed)  (Read 274742 times)
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 08:44:30 PM

Payment Options

Friends,

We are now also accepting Litecoin payments aside from BTC and PayPal Smiley.

I am here as always if anyone needs anything.

Pablo

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
PGP Key(s): Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com: http://pastebin.com/V8Z4WxUE
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
luicon

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 11:30:51 AM

How buttter cream is going to work? we will need to trust the API keys of the exchanger to the service?
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2014, 04:47:54 PM

How buttter cream is going to work? we will need to trust the API keys of the exchanger to the service?

Hi Luicon Smiley,
  Butter-Cream is coming along great! We project we will start sending out invites for the closed beta in about 5 weeks. We are currently looking for feedback from market partners and to expand integration into alternate platforms and currencies to give our users the most options possible; it is our aim that you will be able to use Buter-Cream for trading even outside the crypto-currency space.

Yes, you will need to trust your API keys server side, but as always your keys will ONLY require "trade" and "get info" privileges so you run no risk of your account getting hacked. We are also building quite a robust set of safeguards into the system that will be industry grade.

I think we should be putting up an info page in the coming weeks and so users can send in their early impressions.

I hope that helps, please let me know if you need anything at all Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
Panteraswift

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:06:57 PM

Hi guys.
I am absolutely new to the use of trading bots, and just started using butterbot. I have some doubts about its configuration I hope you can help me solve.

1) in the backtesting, is it more desirable to do it long term (a year) or is it more useful to do it short term (3 months)? Market conditions change, and we know btc went through the roof last year, but the last 3 months have not been as kind, so maybe using the short term is more relevant to the current conditions?

2) Using the 3 month backtesting window, I´m getting around 7%. Is this on the level with what you get?

Thank you for helping a noob.

If you feel I helped:
BTC 1CKwmN5zrrqDLgzmwFgvr1AbqXPSDaRrXp
alex_bronco

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 06:32:29 PM

Payment Options

Friends,

We are now also accepting Litecoin payments aside from BTC and PayPal Smiley.

I am here as always if anyone needs anything.

Pablo

nice to hear that)) Paypal now is not a good payment system
ryanmnercer

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 03:05:04 PM

I'm a complete moron when it comes to financial trading...

how the hell do I figure out optimal settings?

Buy peptides with BTC
NginUS

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:13:12 PM

You start with the starter settings from the forum, look back some & you'll find them.

Then start making small adjustments to that if you like. Test them in the backtesting screen to see which work best.

Email Pablo with any questions you have & he's always happy to help.
ryanmnercer

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 03:17:20 PM

You start with the starter settings from the forum, look back some & you'll find them.

Then start making small adjustments to that if you like.

I'm more looking for a what do the settings mean, what do I read to learn about the methods they use, how do I make my ownd ecisions about said settings without blindly following someone else's opinion.

Buy peptides with BTC
NginUS

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:23:31 PM

I'm more looking for a what do the settings mean, what do I read to learn about the methods they use, how do I make my ownd ecisions about said settings without blindly following someone else's opinion.

It sounds like you're looking for Goombo's Journal, that the app is based on. If I remember correctly there's a link to it on the Butter-Bot website, but I know it was mentioned in the forums somewhat recently. Look for links to that, it goes into settings & theory.
miless2111s

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:26:36 PM

It sounds like you're looking for Goombo's Journal, that the app is based on. If I remember correctly there's a link to it on the Butter-Bot website, but I know it was mentioned in the forums somewhat recently. Look for links to that, it goes into settings & theory.
this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60501?
ryanmnercer

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 03:27:36 PM

Thank you!

Buy peptides with BTC
miless2111s

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 03:28:11 PM

Hi Luicon Smiley,
  Butter-Cream is coming along great! We project we will start sending out invites for the closed beta in about 5 weeks. We are currently looking for feedback from market partners and to expand integration into alternate platforms and currencies to give our users the most options possible; it is our aim that you will be able to use Buter-Cream for trading even outside the crypto-currency space.

Yes, you will need to trust your API keys server side, but as always your keys will ONLY require "trade" and "get info" privileges so you run no risk of your account getting hacked. We are also building quite a robust set of safeguards into the system that will be industry grade.

I think we should be putting up an info page in the coming weeks and so users can send in their early impressions.

Pablo.
That sounds very interesting - FOREX by any chance? If so will you be suggesting places to trade / pick up APIs etc?
Thanks
Miles
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2014, 07:09:09 PM

Hi Luicon Smiley,

Pablo.
That sounds very interesting - FOREX by any chance? If so will you be suggesting places to trade / pick up APIs etc?
Thanks
Miles

Hi Miles,
    That's a distinct possibility and we are already looking at providers Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
knightlife999

Activity: 845

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:09:45 AM

Bought, page 1 of this thread says 1 recommended starting setting, the pdf says a different recommended starting setting and the email that contains the pdf has a THIRD recommended starting setting.

What one is recommended?!

All three given recommended starter settings hemorrhage money in tests at a week, a month, two months and three months. I do not understand the settings at all and no mater what combination I try it's losing between 4.8 and 28 something percent for week, month, two months and three months.

Simple answer is that we are in a downtrend. EMA bots are most effective in uptrends. At the moment, BTC is moving down. When the trends reverses, the bot will make profitable trades. Look further back than the last 3 months. The bot made an excellent return for the past year. You can't judge performance on just a a few weeks or even a few months.

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 08:13:23 PM

Friends,
  I would like to remind all of you to please update to the latest version of Butter-Bot at Butter-Bot.com/download. All previous installs will expire on May 1, 2014. Please remember that upgrading is free of charge and grants you access to the newest features and the most up to date software Smiley.

I am here if anyone has any questions.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
BenAnh

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:36:21 AM

Friends,
  I would like to remind all of you to please update to the latest version of Butter-Bot at Butter-Bot.com/download. All previous installs will expire on May 1, 2014. Please remember that upgrading is free of charge and grants you access to the newest features and the most up to date software Smiley.

Pablo.
Including Margin Trading on BTC-e?
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 08:04:46 AM

Friends,

Pablo.
I am available for torture tests on Butter Cream.

Hmm, whipped butter.
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2014, 06:47:02 PM

Friends,

Pablo.
I am available for torture tests on Butter Cream.

Hmm, whipped butter.

LOL: Brought a smile to my face Smiley.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
miless2111s

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:16:08 PM

Friends,

Pablo.
Sorry for the probably stupid question but how to do this?  I don't want to mess it up Smiley
Thanks
Miles
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2014, 05:35:50 PM

Friends,

Pablo.
Sorry for the probably stupid question but how to do this?  I don't want to mess it up Smiley
Thanks
Miles

Hey Smiley,
   This applies only to those running pre version 3 bots. V3's upgrade automatically, the older ones you have to unfortunately delete, re-download the extension from butter-bot.com/download and set up again.

It pretty straight forward, let me know if you have any questions Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: