Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:57:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (Closed) Butter Bot!: Premier Bitstamp, and BTC-E EMA Trading Platform (Closed)  (Read 274742 times)
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 09:08:07 PM

Is Bitfinex in the pipeline? It is now the biggest exchange.

Something we will definitely look into after the release of Butter-X V1. We want to add as many exchanges as possible but we are focusing on getting Butter-X out the door first and then adding these incrementally.

Smiley

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
PGP Key(s): Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com: http://pastebin.com/V8Z4WxUE
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cointastic

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:09:28 AM

Pablo,

I hope you are still watching this thread.  I have a question regarding Butterbot.

I downloaded the demo to sample it yesterday.  Today I had it all set up and I began getting email notifications of sell orders it was making.  I got 8 total sell orders triggered.  However, when I checked my BTC-E balance and order history, nothing had happened.  There is no money pulled out of my balance for these orders.

What am I doing wrong here?

Thank you!
CC23

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:20:03 PM

Question to all customers or ex-customers.. I've started receiving spam mails about trading software recently. Anyone else have the same problem? If so: Pablo, might there be a leak in your database from which someone is grabbing e-mail adresses?

Just asking. It may as well be some combination of tracking cookies on this forum or any other bitcoin site and may not have anything to do with ButterBot, or it may be completely random.

I will answer your Geology questions! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864879
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 12:42:36 PM

Pablo,

I hope you are still watching this thread.  I have a question regarding Butterbot.

I downloaded the demo to sample it yesterday.  Today I had it all set up and I began getting email notifications of sell orders it was making.  I got 8 total sell orders triggered.  However, when I checked my BTC-E balance and order history, nothing had happened.  There is no money pulled out of my balance for these orders.

What am I doing wrong here?

Thank you!

Hey Smiley,
  Of course I'm on the thread! We're just in stealth mode right now working on Butter-X Smiley.

Please drop me an email at Pablo@Butter-Bot.com, I need some info from your client and I can get you sorted more quickly over email.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 12:45:18 PM

Question to all customers or ex-customers.. I've started receiving spam mails about trading software recently. Anyone else have the same problem? If so: Pablo, might there be a leak in your database from which someone is grabbing e-mail adresses?

Just asking. It may as well be some combination of tracking cookies on this forum or any other bitcoin site and may not have anything to do with ButterBot, or it may be completely random.

There is nothing obvious that we can see and we perform security checks regularly so it's extremely unlikely. Regardless, we will look into this in depth.

I'll let you know if we find anything, otherwise, all's good.

Thank you for the heads up.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
dandirk

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 02:23:42 AM

Data has seemed to stop on July 15th for my bitstamp account.

Graph is frozen and hourly price listings says "Loading Data"

Cleared browser cache(chrome), start/stop browser, restart.  Rest of reconfig of API key.  So joy found yet on version 3.0.6.

Any ideas?
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 05:24:07 PM

Data has seemed to stop on July 15th for my bitstamp account.

Graph is frozen and hourly price listings says "Loading Data"

Cleared browser cache(chrome), start/stop browser, restart.  Rest of reconfig of API key.  So joy found yet on version 3.0.6.

Any ideas?

That's strange. Could you please send me the info requested below? I should be able to get this sorted for you within a few hours.

1. Go into the "manage extensions" page.
2. Enable "developer" mode by checking the "developer" box in the upper tool bar.
3. Go to the extension and click on the "generated_background_page.html" link.
4. When the new window opens, choose the "console tab"
5. Copy and paste the info there to pastebin.com as close to the time of your issue as possible and send it to me at Pablo@Butter-Bot.com.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
dandirk

Activity: 143

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:06:11 PM

see email

Thanks
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 11:17:15 PM

see email

Thanks

Yep, just replied. Let me me know how it goes Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2014, 04:32:26 PM

Hey Guys Smiley,
   Just want to let everyone know we are churning along Fine and Dandy. We are working on getting some extra devs to crank BX out faster and I will update everyone as soon as we have any news Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Gentle_bend

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 09:06:16 AM

Hi Pablo,
I'm sorry if this was already explained but this thread is already quite huge...
So, because my subscription for Butter Bot finishes quite soon, I was wondering if in case I decide to extend it an upgrade to Butter-X will be included?
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 04:01:42 PM

Hi Pablo,
I'm sorry if this was already explained but this thread is already quite huge...
So, because my subscription for Butter Bot finishes quite soon, I was wondering if in case I decide to extend it an upgrade to Butter-X will be included?

Hi Gentle,
   Yes, customers with current subscriptions will get preferential upgrades to Butter-X.

Please let me know if you need anything at all Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Gentle_bend

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 04:16:18 PM

Pablo,
Just to get it clear, 'preferential' doesn't mean free? If so, what price range current users should expect for the upgrade?
Also, if someone decides not to upgrade (concerning it's not free), are you going to continue the work on Butter Bot development or current version is the last one?

Thanks  Smiley
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 06:13:08 PM

Pablo,
Just to get it clear, 'preferential' doesn't mean free? If so, what price range current users should expect for the upgrade?
Also, if someone decides not to upgrade (concerning it's not free), are you going to continue the work on Butter Bot development or current version is the last one?

Thanks  Smiley

Hey Gentle Smiley,
   We don't have a final plan yet but we will most likely migrate peoples' remaining time on Butter-Bot to BX based on both how much time they have left and whether they were early adopters. So if someone was among the first to sign up and they maintained a current sub throughout they may end with a free migration to BX of their remaining time (or perhaps something better) while other subscribers will be subject to partial credit of their remaining time on the new platform on a scale of antiquity and constancy. We will work with the community to come up with a fair transition program once we have finally tallies on everything. Migrations will be completely optional and we will maintain development on Butter.

You have to keep in mind that BX costs us several times more per customer in terms of maintenance, development, hosting, etc., than Butter does (because it's so much more feature rich) so we have to be very careful on how we scale this as to maintain long term viability.

I hope that answers your questions :=).

Pablo.

PS: As a general update, we are about 80% done with BX. As I mentioned before, we have some prominent members of the community Beta testing it now but we have run into a snag in terms of needing some extra Ruby developers both to help us complete the software, but more importantly because our current team would not be able to support the debugging and growth needs of the thousands of users the launched platform should reach, so we are trying to get that done with and then pump out the software as fast as possible. Getting a qualified person is quite harder than you might believe for a start-up but we will hopefully get there soon Smiley.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 05:05:55 PM

Hey Guys Smiley,
  Just checking in, hope everyone is having a great weekend Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
crk

Activity: 184

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:03:18 PM

areyou planning to implement this bot to trade into coinbase?
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 01:48:08 PM

areyou planning to implement this bot to trade into coinbase?

Hey Smiley,
  Not at this time, it's not really the kind of exchange where bots work that well. It is definitely something we will look into in the future though as circumstances change :=).

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
NginUS

Activity: 190

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:39:43 PM

Pablo,

It would be very helpful if Butter-X had a reporting function that could be utilized to help accountants do capital gains when filing taxes each year. Something formatted nicely that could be printed instead of having to mess with screenshots of exchange data.

-NginUS
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 07:43:20 PM

Pablo,

It would be very helpful if Butter-X had a reporting function that could be utilized to help accountants do capital gains when filing taxes each year. Something formatted nicely that could be printed instead of having to mess with screenshots of exchange data.

-NginUS

Hey NGIN Smiley,
  I wasn't alerted to your reply, sorry about the late answer.

Seems quite reasonable to me, I'll talk to the dev about it Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 07:50:15 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 08:59:31 PM by fible1

Announcement

Friends,
  We will soon be expanding the Beta testing group on Butter-X, please email me if you are interested in joining the program for our hosted solution in the testing phase. Your input will help shape our next generation software and we will provide valuable rewards for our active Beta testers once Butter-X goes live Smiley.

Email: Pablo@Butter-Bot.com
Subject: Butter-X Beta
Requirements: You must be a current Butter-Bot subscriber

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: