Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:54:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (Closed) Butter Bot!: Premier Bitstamp, and BTC-E EMA Trading Platform (Closed)  (Read 274742 times)
BenAnh

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:53:23 PM

Thanks Ben, will definitely look it over Smiley.

Pablo.
Lovely, waiting to get my hands dirty;) But some of the cool features on the other one looks very promising which is not a bad idea to make this bot the best if not one of the best!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
helmax

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 05:48:31 PM

i am new here
there is any guide? or tuturial for configuration or explain engine bit

thanks

looking job
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 05:34:18 PM

i am new here
there is any guide? or tuturial for configuration or explain engine bit

thanks

Hi Helmax Smiley,
   Drop me an email at Pablo@butter-bot.com, I will be happy to send you a copy of the manual and help you on a one on one basis with any questions you may have Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
PGP Key(s): Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com: http://pastebin.com/V8Z4WxUE
pbigmoon

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:32:18 AM

never mind Sad
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 04:57:04 PM

never mind Sad

Here to help if you need anything Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
Spiffy_1

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:59:34 PM

How about a status update?  Sounds of crickets in this forum are very disturbing..

If you like what I've posted, mine for me on whatever algo you like on www.zpool.ca for a minute using my bitcoin address: 1BJJYPRcRPzTEfByCwkeJ8SCBcrnGD1nhL
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 01:30:26 AM

How about a status update?  Sounds of crickets in this forum are very disturbing..

Hey Smiley,
  Sorry, you're right, I'm not posting as much as I should. Honestly, Butter-X is consuming a lot of my time.

Update: We have 5 users and a couple of techs Beta testing Butter-X. So far so good, and we are adding features and fixing bugs as they come up. I think we should be able to do an open Beta in a couple of months. To raise community involvement I'll see if we can add some more Closed Beta users but right now we're in stealth mode until we get Butter-X to where we want it to be; which is another reason I haven't posted an update in a while

You can take a look at the starter site at Butter-X.com

Rest assured everything is moving along as it should and we will bring out a great new piece of software in a few months. We are running normal email support and sales so whatever anyone needs I'm here :=).

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Spiffy_1

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:13:07 AM

You figure out yet how you're going to grandfather in the current paying customers yet?  I haven't used the current bot for over a month now because for me it doesn't do what I need it to do, so I'm waiting to see what your new trading platform can do.

If you like what I've posted, mine for me on whatever algo you like on www.zpool.ca for a minute using my bitcoin address: 1BJJYPRcRPzTEfByCwkeJ8SCBcrnGD1nhL
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2014, 05:48:30 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2014, 04:05:01 AM by fible1

You figure out yet how you're going to grandfather in the current paying customers yet?  I haven't used the current bot for over a month now because for me it doesn't do what I need it to do, so I'm waiting to see what your new trading platform can do.

Hey Smiley,
   I haven't been informed yet of exactly what the grandfather program will look like. I know that people who signed up earlier should get a bigger time bonus and that everyone will be allowed to migrate their remaining time on a schedule. The deal will definitely be better for those who have a current sub than those who don't. I'll update everyone as soon as I get the final word on that.

Why don't you drop me an email when you see the announcement expanding the Beta team? I will be happy to include you so you can see for yourself and decide what you want to do. I'm guessing we could do that in a month or so.

I hope that sounds reasonable Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
lay785

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:55:01 AM

Hi im looking for an arbitrage bot that will buy bitcoins on bitstamp and sell them on a  different exchange with an api. Im a total noob so I dont know where to look or how to code. Are there any options currently available?
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 08:12:18 PM

Hi im looking for an arbitrage bot that will buy bitcoins on bitstamp and sell them on a  different exchange with an api. Im a total noob so I dont know where to look or how to code. Are there any options currently available?

Hey Lay Smiley,
    (Love the name BTW Smiley ) Arbitrage bots are almost impossible to build for the dominant BTC exchanges because very few of them, if any, support automated Fiat withdrawals. Also, if such a bot were possible to be built, which is not really possible, selling them would be pretty futile as each new entrant would greatly diminish returns for the rest of the community.

I hope that makes sense, please let me know if I can help in any way Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 08:14:22 PM

UPDATE :

Hey guys Smiley,
   Just as a general update: Closed Beta is going well and I think we will be able to open it to a few more users in August. We are working on financing to hire some more devs to speed things up, whenever I know something, you guys will too.

I'm here as always if anyone needs anything Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
lay785

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 06:19:44 AM

Hi im looking for an arbitrage bot that will buy bitcoins on bitstamp and sell them on a  different exchange with an api. Im a total noob so I dont know where to look or how to code. Are there any options currently available?

Hey Lay Smiley,
    (Love the name BTW Smiley ) Arbitrage bots are almost impossible to build for the dominant BTC exchanges because very few of them, if any, support automated Fiat withdrawals. Also, if such a bot were possible to be built, which is not really possible, selling them would be pretty futile as each new entrant would greatly diminish returns for the rest of the community.

Pablo.
I wouldnt need it to have that many features.

What I need it to do is:
1) list bitcoins on exchange "A" for 2% more than bitstamp (in foreign currency).
2) when coins sell on exchange "A" - buy that amount of coins on bitstamp.

Thats it.
No transfers or withdrawals necessary at all.
Ive found threads online where lots of people are looking for such bots, so there definitely is a demand on the market for such a bot.

Example:
1) the bot sells 1 bitcoin for 350* UK pounds ($611 usd) on a local site through their api.
2) As soon as an amount is sold the bot then buys that amount of bitcoin for $600(market price) on bitstamp.
 *the bot uses bitstamp price to keep the price constantly updated.
CC23

Activity: 288

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:19:59 AM

I'm back in here after getting over my loss at MtGox and reading up on some trading stuff.. currently not subscribed to ButterBot, but looking at your planned features for the hosted version. One question: would it enable something like anticyclic trading, e.g. trading so that a certain balance between the values of the different currencies will be maintained? e.g. I have 10btc at 100$/BTC and 1000$ on Bitstamp; the price rises to 200$/BTC, bot sells so I have 7,5BTC and 1500$ (preferrably after waiting for the up trend to level off). That would certainly draw my attention again.

I will answer your Geology questions! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864879
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 06:15:12 PM

I'm back in here after getting over my loss at MtGox and reading up on some trading stuff.. currently not subscribed to ButterBot, but looking at your planned features for the hosted version. One question: would it enable something like anticyclic trading, e.g. trading so that a certain balance between the values of the different currencies will be maintained? e.g. I have 10btc at 100$/BTC and 1000$ on Bitstamp; the price rises to 200$/BTC, bot sells so I have 7,5BTC and 1500$ (preferrably after waiting for the up trend to level off). That would certainly draw my attention again.

Hey Smiley,
  I suspect that wouldn't be too hard to do but right now we are focusing on the strategy editor and making that as versatile as possible. I'll suggest your idea to the dev, I'm sure we could include a funds management interface like that down the road Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 06:16:16 PM

Hi im looking for an arbitrage bot that will buy bitcoins on bitstamp and sell them on a  different exchange with an api. Im a total noob so I dont know where to look or how to code. Are there any options currently available?

Hey Lay Smiley,

Pablo.

What I need it to do is:
1) list bitcoins on exchange "A" for 2% more than bitstamp (in foreign currency).

Thats it.
Ive found threads online where lots of people are looking for such bots, so there definitely is a demand on the market for such a bot.

Example:
1) the bot sells 1 bitcoin for 350* UK pounds ($611 usd) on a local site through their api.
2) As soon as an amount is sold the bot then buys that amount of bitcoin for $600(market price) on bitstamp.

Hey Lay Smiley,
   Ok I see what you are saying. No, we don't have that type of bot at this time, I'll be sure to see if it's something we can look into in the future.

Best,
  Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
Stingery64

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:17:45 AM

can we see some screenshoots of butter cream?
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 08:12:05 PM

can we see some screenshoots of butter cream?

Hey Smiley,
   I'm going to post a couple ASAP. I haven't done that yet because our creation interface is quite unique and we don't want to spread it around too much before the release; but I'll be sure to post some teasers ASAP.

Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
miless2111s

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:08:57 PM

Hey Lay Smiley,

Pablo.

What I need it to do is:

Thats it.

Example:

Doesn't that rather assume that the balance tips back again?  What you've posted works for one trade but how do you run another trade?  I'm new to this so forgive me if it's a stupid question Smiley
Using Bitstamp and BTC-e as the example 1 BTC often trades for a reasonable difference, say 600 on BTC-e and 610 on Bitstamp.  So assuming I have a standing balance of 100USD and 1BTC on each exchange(total 2BTC and $2k) when it sees the chance the bot would trade on both leaving me with 0BTC and 1610 on Bitstamp and 2BTC and 400USD on BYTC-e (new total 2BTC and $2.1K).  Unless there is usually a reverse swing allowing me to trade back again to level the balance between the two exchanges how to I normalise the balances to allow me to trade in either direction without needing to move FIAT around?  BTC is easy and cheep to move but USD is expensive stuff to ship around the place and you need a lot of money to be bet on each arbitrage exchange don't you?

Help me understand here Smiley

Thanks

Miles
mooncake

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:54:45 AM

Is Bitfinex in the pipeline? It is now the biggest exchange.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: