Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:20:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (Closed) Butter Bot!: Premier Bitstamp, and BTC-E EMA Trading Platform (Closed)  (Read 274742 times)
Vantix

Activity: 556
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 17, 2014, 09:30:39 AM

Hi, i've a question, if i turn off the pc or google chrome the bot continue to work or not?

nope. chrome must be kept open+online to have butterbot working.
Thank you, i've buy it today xD there is any strategy for bitstamp user? i'm now set ema 15,31

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blaster51

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2014, 01:56:32 PM

where is the different about demo and not?
and what is this buttercream ? do we get it if we purchase the normal butterbot?
JHammer

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2014, 01:47:56 PM

What is Butter Cream.. Could you point me to the thread page that announced it and what it is..

Thanks!
miless2111s

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 11:53:06 AM

What is Butter Cream.. Could you point me to the thread page that announced it and what it is..

Thanks!

Try page 1 of this thread?
Gazza1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 07:18:01 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2014, 10:39:29 PM by Gazza1

Thanks!

There is nothing about butter cream on page 1.  It's not even on google search.  In fact, other than a few people talking about it, there is no info in this entire thread about it.

Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools.
JHammer

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 10:33:58 PM

Thanks!

LOL  Nice try Donk..  Keep your trap shut if you dont know what your talking about..
miless2111s

View Profile
April 21, 2014, 11:16:24 PM

Thanks!

LOL  Nice try Donk..  Keep your trap shut if you dont know what your talking about..

Hey, I'll be your Donk if you keep the tinnies flowing Smiley Reading the thread, or God help us using google, wouldn't be too hard really but hey beer talks Smiley
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1183
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 05:45:05 PM

Thanks!

There is nothing about butter cream on page 1.  It's not even on google search.  In fact, other than a few people talking about it, there is no info in this entire thread about it.

Hi Gazza Smiley,
  Butter-Cream is our new Flagship product. It is a hosted bot solution with multiple indicators, (EMA, Bollinger Bands, MACD, RSI, etc.). What's really cool about it is that you can build your own strategy, you don't need to know any programming and pretty much the most novice person could put together a multiple indicator, complex strategy in a few minutes and back test it live.

Butter-Cream will go into closed Beta around the first or second week of May and we plan to deploy it soon afterword :=).

If you have any more questions about it, please just let me know Smiley.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
PGP Key(s): Pablo@Pablo-Lema.com: http://pastebin.com/V8Z4WxUE
mobile4ever

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 09:46:41 PM

Thanks!

Hi Gazza Smiley,
  Butter-Cream is our new Flagship product. It is a hosted bot solution with multiple indicators, (EMA, Bollinger Bands, MACD, RSI, etc.). What's really cool about it is that you can build your own strategy, you don't need to know any programming and pretty much the most novice person could put together a multiple indicator, complex strategy in a few minutes and back test it live.

Butter-Cream will go into closed Beta around the first or second week of May and we plan to deploy it soon afterword :=).

If you have any more questions about it, please just let me know Smiley.

Pablo.

Woo hoo!   Cheesy
tempestb

Activity: 729

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 06:26:47 PM

Butter-Bot just bought BTC on BTC-E.  That means the price of Bitcoin is about to go down.  It never fails.  It's like clockwork.  Whenever it buys, the value goes down. 

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 06:46:36 PM

Butter-Bot just bought BTC on BTC-E.  That means the price of Bitcoin is about to go down.  It never fails.  It's like clockwork.  Whenever it buys, the value goes down. 

I'm curious as to what settings you are running. We'll see if it goes up or down in a couple hours, but I'm running recommended settings and my entire board is red, meaning a "sell" command is in effect.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
"Crypto Success":  bit.ly/Crypto-Success; "Principles for Crypto Investment":  bit.ly/Crypto-Principles; "Crypto Survival":  bit.ly/Crypto-Survival';
tempestb

Activity: 729

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:54:24 PM

It's a good question.  For some reason it defaulted to this after the last update.  I got tired of changing it to whatever wild forecast was in here because it just seems to consistently lose me money...

Short EMA 20
Long EMA 42
Trade 30 Minutes
Buy 1 - 0   Buy 2 - 0.15
Sell 1 - 0   Sell 2 - 0.1
Stop Loss is 0

So what should this be?  I back test and the profit is not so good.  Empirical evidence suggests that is true.  Yet, other things I've tried have not met with much better success.  Other than when the currency makes huge gains, which currently it is not.

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 08:59:55 PM

It's a good question.  For some reason it defaulted to this after the last update.  I got tired of changing it to whatever wild forecast was in here because it just seems to consistently lose me money...

Short EMA 20
Long EMA 42
Trade 30 Minutes
Buy 1 - 0   Buy 2 - 0.15
Stop Loss is 0

So what should this be?  I back test and the profit is not so good.  Empirical evidence suggests that is true.  Yet, other things I've tried have not met with much better success.  Other than when the currency makes huge gains, which currently it is not.

The recommended settings are below.

The issue is sticking with the strategy (and we recognize this is a problem when you see negative results during a period of time), back testing suggests that if you had started with 1 BTC in January you would now have around 1.5 BTC. Part of the problem is that back testing is only denominated in USD currently.

We are solving these two problems with the new release which will allow you to back test in BTC and USD and also we will have shorter term HFT strategies for those looking for more immediate (albeit higher risk) results.

I hope that makes sense.

Pablo.

We recommend the following starter for all exchanges in the current market:

Short EMA: 15    Long EMA: 31
Buy 1: 0    Buy 2: 1
Sell 1: 0    Sell 2: 1
1 hour time window.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
miless2111s

View Profile
April 26, 2014, 03:24:19 PM

Short EMA 20
Long EMA 42
Trade 30 Minutes
Buy 1 - 0   Buy 2 - 0.15
Stop Loss is 0

The issue is sticking with the strategy (and we recognize this is a problem when you see negative results during a period of time), back testing suggests that if you had started with 1 BTC in January you would now have around 1.5 BTC. Part of the problem is that back testing is only denominated in USD currently.

We are solving these two problems with the new release which will allow you to back test in BTC and USD and also we will have shorter term HFT strategies for those looking for more immediate (albeit higher risk) results.

I hope that makes sense.

Pablo.

1 hour time window.

Am I doing something stupid?  When I back test on these settings with the start date as 1/1/14 and running till today (26th) I show a -24.89% profit. !!
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2014, 05:48:12 PM

Short EMA 20
Long EMA 42
Trade 30 Minutes
Buy 1 - 0   Buy 2 - 0.15
Stop Loss is 0

I hope that makes sense.

Pablo.

1 hour time window.

Am I doing something stupid?  When I back test on these settings with the start date as 1/1/14 and running till today (26th) I show a -24.89% profit. !!

Hey Smiley,
   I understand that when you look at the USD pricing, given the huge implosion, but you would have made about a 40% profit in terms of BTC; meaning, if you had started with 1BTC you would have ended up with around 1.45. The back current testing is in USD only which is the cause of confusion, the new version will allow you to back test in either BTC or USD and thus solve this issue.

All this will be solved with the new release in a couple of weeks, I'm sorry for the confusion.

Smiley

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
IZNICE

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 01:47:29 AM

I have a problem. Butterbot is giving me a warning saying My api is connected but btc-e is not. I triple checked my secret key and api. What could be the problem
miless2111s

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:27:19 AM

Short EMA 20
Long EMA 42
Trade 30 Minutes
Buy 1 - 0   Buy 2 - 0.15
Stop Loss is 0

I hope that makes sense.

Pablo.

1 hour time window.

Hey Smiley,
   I understand that when you look at the USD pricing, given the huge implosion, but you would have made about a 40% profit in terms of BTC; meaning, if you had started with 1BTC you would have ended up with around 1.45. The back current testing is in USD only which is the cause of confusion, the new version will allow you to back test in either BTC or USD and thus solve this issue.

All this will be solved with the new release in a couple of weeks, I'm sorry for the confusion.

Smiley

Pablo.
OK so until the new version comes out there's no way of knowing if any given back test would be profitable in terms of USD or BTC?  Given this I'll have to leave the bot off till I know what is coming out of the back test given I can't seem to find a set of settings which give a +ve profit.  Ah well, roll on butter cream Smiley

Miles
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 06:43:21 PM

Short EMA 20
Long EMA 42
Trade 30 Minutes
Buy 1 - 0   Buy 2 - 0.15
Stop Loss is 0

I hope that makes sense.

Pablo.

1 hour time window.

Hey Smiley,

Smiley

Pablo.
OK so until the new version comes out there's no way of knowing if any given back test would be profitable in terms of USD or BTC?  Given this I'll have to leave the bot off till I know what is coming out of the back test given I can't seem to find a set of settings which give a +ve profit.  Ah well, roll on butter cream Smiley

Miles

Hey Miles Smiley,
  No it's actually the other way around, with Butter-Cream you will be able to tell if your order is profitable in BTC and/or USD. Back testing will show results for both simultaneously Smiley.

I hope that helps, and thank you for your patience.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
fible1 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 06:44:30 PM

I have a problem. Butterbot is giving me a warning saying My api is connected but btc-e is not. I triple checked my secret key and api. What could be the problem

Hi IZNICE :=),
   99.99% of the time this is caused by one of two things:

1. The API key and/or secret have been copied incorrectly, partially, or with some sort of error (usually a period at the end).

2. The keys were not given both "trade" and "get info" privileges (BTC-E), or the one of the 6 separate permissions needed if you are trading on Bitstamp.

Please create a new key and recheck for these issues and we can go from there.

Feel free to email me at Pablo@butter-bot.com if you continue to have issues.

Pablo.

Fantastic FREE BOOKS:
successquest

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 05:43:39 PM

Don't you think it's about time to change the title of the thread?
I don't think this "New" bot is being used very much to trade on MtGox.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: