Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:19:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 [1498] 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1167925 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
amktt

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:59:29 AM

Guys, i think i had seen a tutorial to have the best chances to get into deeponion but i can't find it back here, would you have it ?

Just visit https://deeponion.org and scroll to Free Airdrop – How to Participate and you will know how to apply.
Few important things:
1.  Use software wallet address only (make backup copies also).  Don't use exchange address
2.  Use your bitcoin ID as 73389 (I found it on your profile page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=73389), but please recheck it
3.  Make 10 valid posts (no burst post, FUDs, etc.) and participate also in official DeepOnion forum https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php?ref=997224 and support.

If you do what is said above, you definitely be getting airdrops.  
I think you need to be active in their community too, I got rejected last week they said I don't meet the requirement but iam quite sure I do all of your list.
gonna re apply i will do my best to get that delicious onion  Grin Grin
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 03:09:33 AM

Guys, i think i had seen a tutorial to have the best chances to get into deeponion but i can't find it back here, would you have it ?

Just visit https://deeponion.org and scroll to Free Airdrop – How to Participate and you will know how to apply.
Few important things:
1.  Use software wallet address only (make backup copies also).  Don't use exchange address
2.  Use your bitcoin ID as 73389 (I found it on your profile page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=73389), but please recheck it
3.  Make 10 valid posts (no burst post, FUDs, etc.) and participate also in official DeepOnion forum https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php?ref=997224 and support.

Said like this, it feels easy. But i have a doubt :When are counted the posts ? I suppose it's made by a bot. Is it sunday? So if i apply on Saturday, is it good ? But i would have to make the 10 posts on saturday ?  ( i heard about someone who registered like 2-3 days before the airdrop and he still got the whole airdrop ! But it didn't feel like he did 10 posts )
indijim

Activity: 471
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:16:35 AM

We are proud of our community, stay strong we are coming very very nice developments and will surprise you even more.

• Astonishing look new home pages in a few days (from community)
  • Amazing new deepvault video with voiceover (from community)
  • New DeepOnion Points sytem for official forums
  • Escrow powered Marketplace forums

We prepare above items for our SEM expert. So we can covert better.

All time stats for bitcointalk history
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0;sort=replies;desc (Youngest thread within the top 10)

Together with scam and fud generated posts, deleteds, etc. We are indeed much higher in this list.
Where you want to see crypto-rainbow?
Let's keep up!

I am excited to see the new videos and pages!  I'm sure it all looks great.  All those other coins in the image are top coins... I think with the exposure and marketing DeepOnion will certainly get there as well!

Everday , DeepOnion will go forward until reach the top and become the best and top coins ... step by step with our efforts we will make it

I could have sworn this one would have been top 5. But top ten is still very impressive. Sign of good things to come.

We also have to consider that back then there were less coins, so less competition for views.
Wow I never took a look at that before, Top 10 in 4 months is very impressive, In a few more months we will be top 5 for sure...
Who knows this time by next year this thread might be number 1  Cool

Oh wow, I misunderstood it. I thought it was top ten in the same amount of time. But that's all time. That means DeepOnion is going to just move up the ranks.
sanyinchen

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 03:25:43 AM

Hi,guys, I want to know if  post new topic will be statisticed in 50 posts every week. I check the rule “ and is required to post at least 10 valid posts per week with more than 50 chracters in each post” and the rule not said specially that the post must be reply post. I am very activity in forum and like sharing information for others. Just want to make sure post new topic is ok. Smiley Smiley
Thanks.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
tiger2monkey

Activity: 208

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:32:38 AM

It is so amazed that Deeponioin community is so active and strong. In a short four months period, DO community grows and Devs have made great progress in releasing new wallet and new features. DO's future is bright!

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Erowind

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:32:52 AM

I don't actually know if topics count or not. I know quoting someone doesn't though, so watch out for that. I'll see if I can dig up some info for you, also wow we are now one of the most active threads on bitcointalk ever!

Can't snort crack through a rolled up bitcoin Wink
MairaObergh

Activity: 270
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:44:54 AM

I don't actually know if topics count or not. I know quoting someone doesn't though, so watch out for that. I'll see if I can dig up some info for you, also wow we are now one of the most active threads on bitcointalk ever!

Are you saying that if someone quotes someone else, that post is not counted as part of the ten for the air drop?
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:12:34 AM

Few important things:
1.  Use software wallet address only (make backup copies also).  Don't use exchange address
2.  Use your bitcoin ID as 73389 (I found it on your profile page https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=73389), but please recheck it
3.  Make 10 valid posts (no burst post, FUDs, etc.) and participate also in official DeepOnion forum https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php?ref=997224 and support.

Said like this, it feels easy. But i have a doubt :When are counted the posts ? I suppose it's made by a bot. Is it sunday? So if i apply on Saturday, is it good ? But i would have to make the 10 posts on saturday ?  ( i heard about someone who registered like 2-3 days before the airdrop and he still got the whole airdrop ! But it didn't feel like he did 10 posts )

Hi bro,  post counting starts right after the end of the airdrop for the week.  You need to make 10 quality posts, check your signature, be a member of DO forums before you apply for the airdrop.  That has been the mistake of a lot of members here including myself. 

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:18:44 AM

Do you know about DeepBank? Is it on roadmap? I have seen this name somewhere on forum.
How DeepSend development going? Is there a release day for that? i think it will be the next big event in DO community.
Thanks team members for this wonderful project.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:20:36 AM

Few important things:

Hi bro,  post counting starts right after the end of the airdrop for the week.  You need to make 10 quality posts, check your signature, be a member of DO forums before you apply for the airdrop.  That has been the mistake of a lot of members here including myself. 

Well.. Just to add further, Burst posting is not allowed. In case if you go for it, you may get banned from future airdrops.
The_Money_Manager

Activity: 215
Merit: 5

Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 04:23:12 AM

Ok I think I may have done something wrong. I signed up for the airdrop yesterday, downloaded the wallet am a JR member put my signature in my profile and DO address also on my profile. I checked my status today and it says

We are sorry that your application for DeepOnion airdrop is declined because your account doesn't meet some conditions we required. We thank you for your continuous support of the DeepOnion.

Do I have to sign up again? Or is this message only for the last airdrop? I'm sure I did everything I was supposed to so I'm just a little confused where I might have gone wrong. Thanks for your help!

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
darkenedsoul

Activity: 336

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 04:24:23 AM

Ok I think I may have done something wrong. I signed up for the airdrop yesterday, downloaded the wallet am a JR member put my signature in my profile and DO address also on my profile. I checked my status today and it says

We are sorry that your application for DeepOnion airdrop is declined because your account doesn't meet some conditions we required. We thank you for your continuous support of the DeepOnion.

Do I have to sign up again? Or is this message only for the last airdrop? I'm sure I did everything I was supposed to so I'm just a little confused where I might have gone wrong. Thanks for your help!

Are you registered and active on DO forums as well?  Huh

rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:26:08 AM

Is it necessary for funders that being in all 40 airdrops?

The_Money_Manager

Activity: 215
Merit: 5

Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 04:27:00 AM

Are you registered and active on DO forums as well?  Huh

I am on the DO forums too. Anything else?

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 04:34:09 AM

Hello @The_Money_Manager

You can apply later, but I think you should improve your quality posts, most of your posts are 1 line and only 3 of them are related to DeepOnion. If you make a little effort to DeepOnion, the development team can accept your request in the future . But I recommend that you be sure that you complete the requirements or you will be rejected again.

If you want a review for your case, you can do it here. (Ticket)

https://deeponion.org/community/support-tickets/open

But please, do something for DeepOnion before.

---

I want to share something!

I want to repeat something I said before. DeepOnion isn't just a Development Team, it's a whole Community that works together to reach every person. The advantages of doing something in this way are clear to the eye, at this point almost everyone has heard of us or will do in the future. I must say that it was a great idea, the idea to allow an entire Community to participate in a project and make them part of it, integrating people from all over the world...

darkenedsoul

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 04:38:48 AM

My current understanding, is that all airdrop participants will be founding members. With that being said, they could add a cutoff. Example: All airdrop participants by round 15 are considered founding members. That hasn't been specified.

What also has been said, is that voting power for vote central would be increased for every airdrop you were a part of. So someone in all 40 Airdrops would have more voting power than someone who joined week 12.

Does that answer your question?

thelastman

Activity: 255

thelastman

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:45:18 AM

so exciting to see the  thread of deeponion  got the top 10 ! it's sort by replies, i believe when the view keep increasing like that! DO would be the top1 , more and more people would known about deeponion and  join in this amazing community! looing forward the new function of DO forum, our member of official forum will have fun in this community!

do just like you already have
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:45:34 AM

It is interesting to see this project having one of the most active community here, won;t be surprise to see us move to top 5, and also is the price going to move to top of the chart,, what I think this project need is have an adviser that can help with marketing side of the project which is very important for this to move to next stage
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:51:45 AM

My current understanding, is that all airdrop participants will be founding members. With that being said, they could add a cutoff. Example: All airdrop participants by round 15 are considered founding members. That hasn't been specified.

What also has been said, is that voting power for vote central would be increased for every airdrop you were a part of. So someone in all 40 Airdrops would have more voting power than someone who joined week 12.

That's cool.  Will every holder of DeepOnion be eligible to vote or will only the founding members? 

Also, I noticed on the homepage that DeepOnion is sometimes spelled Deep Onion.  Which is the official way to spell it?
darkenedsoul

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 04:55:03 AM

That's cool.  Will every holder of DeepOnion be eligible to vote or will only the founding members?  

Also, I noticed on the homepage that DeepOnion is sometimes spelled Deep Onion.  Which is the official way to spell it?

IF a distinction is made between the two, it would probably just be the founding members. Does that make sense?

DeepOnion is the official way I think Huh

Pages: « 1 ... 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 [1498] 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 1532 1533 1534 1535 1536 1537 1538 1539 1540 1541 1542 1543 1544 1545 1546 1547 1548 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: