Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:29:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
robocop3

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:20:28 PM

Japan legalized Bitcoin, and around 45% of all turnover of Bitcoin trading - in Japan.
But Japan only trading Bitcoin. They not trading any altcoin as I know. Have Gatcoin a chance to going to japanese market?
the altcoin do not trading in Japanese? based on what do you draw this conclusion?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 03:23:15 PM

Japan legalized Bitcoin, and around 45% of all turnover of Bitcoin trading - in Japan.
But Japan only trading Bitcoin. They not trading any altcoin as I know. Have Gatcoin a chance to going to japanese market?
the altcoin do not trading in Japanese? based on what do you draw this conclusion?

japan only accepting bitcoin now, but in the future maybe they will another cryptocurrency such as GATCOIN

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Buckwheet

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Green Mining 85% Cheaper

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:00:35 PM

japan only accepting bitcoin now, but in the future maybe they will another cryptocurrency such as GATCOIN
this is normal. Japan is the only country accept many new idea. That is why they became best asian country.

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:06:00 PM

Japan legalized bitcoin, but that doesn't mean other altcoins like ethereum are not being traded, and these tokens will be easily used as card points, they won't be used as coins or commodities, gatcoin will be used as a way to get into the platform, so anybody could obtain discounts, or the ones that has discounts can get money out of it.
brendan6498011

Activity: 370

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:09:56 PM

Japan legalized bitcoin, but that doesn't mean other altcoins like ethereum are not being traded, and these tokens will be easily used as card points, they won't be used as coins or commodities, gatcoin will be used as a way to get into the platform, so anybody could obtain discounts, or the ones that has discounts can get money out of it.
they have altcoins exchangs too!so GATCOIN can be exchanged in Japanese also!

⚡⚡ BLN ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ BLN is a new PoS revolutionary coin 
BLN-BlackNet:POS 4.0 + DAPP + Zero-Knowledge Proof 
 BLN donate address:blacknet1kp7xfpwv9pztd9v4kskhkyheejqmsss7xq58hapkm6fmurmvwd2qcapdzy
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:13:30 PM

The system will be for online and offline, the A-Drop system allows merchants to drop coins in a geographic location which will benefit offline locations, we envisions merchants holding treasure hunts with various vouchers and the end destination being their store or event. Pokemon Go with real world prizes! Additionally the A-drop system will let merchants to send tokens directly in to the wallets of their target customers, like an electronics chain sending a promotion to every male, who has spent more than $500 on electronics in the last year in New York. This can drive traffic to both online and offline stores!

This system is explained in our System Overview https://www.gatcoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/170928v2-GATCOIN-System-Overview.pdf

Is your A-Drop system able to recognize if a user tries to fake his geographic location with a GPS spoofing app to get the tokens airdropped to his wallet?

But what's the problem? I mean - if you have to be on a given, offline shop to use those tokens... GPS spoofing won't teleport yourself into any location, so you'll end with useless (for you) tokens on your app.

I thought the idea behind all of this is that these merchant tokens are tradeable on the GAT exchange. So if someone teleports to a location for the airdrop and he can, in the end sell, these token on the GAT exchange for GAT tokens, it's pretty obvious that these A-drop system will be abused.

Let the devs speak then. But GPS spoofing systems are not impossible to block. Look at Pokemon Go for instance, GPS cheaters are blocked and banned.

Of course there is the possibility to block users that used GPS spoofing but I don't know if they can legally close such accounts. Would be really interesting to hear a statement from one of the team.
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:16:24 PM

gatcoin make me remember a service for people trade and sell their coupon card. that's get more than 2 million dollar fund in just 1 month
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:29:06 PM

Will there be a mobile app? It will be very convenient and necessary.
When is the release planned?

On their website they have screenshots of a mobile app so i guess they are planing to program one but it will probably be released some time after their main platform.

Yes there will be a mobile app! In fact the platform is being built to be mobile centric and the mobile wallet will be available upon release!

We think that being able to manage multiple reward programs from your phone will be hugely useful for consumers and and make the whole shopping experience more streamlined and efficient!

Awesome! This is a must!

My wife only uses mobile apps for stuff such as this: Cartwheel, iBotta, etc

So it's natural that there should be a mobile application. Now computers give way to smartphones in everyday use. And for such a coupon platform, it's just necessary. Well, the developers have foreseen this.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:30:54 PM

The system will be for online and offline, the A-Drop system allows merchants to drop coins in a geographic location which will benefit offline locations, we envisions merchants holding treasure hunts with various vouchers and the end destination being their store or event. Pokemon Go with real world prizes! Additionally the A-drop system will let merchants to send tokens directly in to the wallets of their target customers, like an electronics chain sending a promotion to every male, who has spent more than $500 on electronics in the last year in New York. This can drive traffic to both online and offline stores!

This system is explained in our System Overview https://www.gatcoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/170928v2-GATCOIN-System-Overview.pdf

Is your A-Drop system able to recognize if a user tries to fake his geographic location with a GPS spoofing app to get the tokens airdropped to his wallet?

But what's the problem? I mean - if you have to be on a given, offline shop to use those tokens... GPS spoofing won't teleport yourself into any location, so you'll end with useless (for you) tokens on your app.

I thought the idea behind all of this is that these merchant tokens are tradeable on the GAT exchange. So if someone teleports to a location for the airdrop and he can, in the end sell, these token on the GAT exchange for GAT tokens, it's pretty obvious that these A-drop system will be abused.

Let the devs speak then. But GPS spoofing systems are not impossible to block. Look at Pokemon Go for instance, GPS cheaters are blocked and banned.

Of course there is the possibility to block users that used GPS spoofing but I don't know if they can legally close such accounts. Would be really interesting to hear a statement from one of the team.
There must be some terms and conditions for users.
Well, the banned/blocked accounts can be unbanned/unblocked by contacting the support.
mirx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:35:53 PM

Maybe you can pay bitcoin like yenes there, but other cryptocurrencies can only be traded on exchanges like stocks and you can not pay them for goods/services?
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:38:30 PM

Good to know there is a mobile app, people spend less and less time on their computer and most of their time on the phone now.
I think mobile app is the main of this project. people go to coffee shop, restaurant only bring their phone. not anything else.

Exactly. and having access to your promotional tokens on the spot gives you an incentive to use them.

Actually, the whole project wouldn't make any sense, at least not for offline stores, if they won't create a mobile app  Smiley
Does anyone know if they will release a beta of the mobile app before ICO?

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:44:38 PM

Good to know there is a mobile app, people spend less and less time on their computer and most of their time on the phone now.
I think mobile app is the main of this project. people go to coffee shop, restaurant only bring their phone. not anything else.

Exactly. and having access to your promotional tokens on the spot gives you an incentive to use them.

Actually, the whole project wouldn't make any sense, at least not for offline stores, if they won't create a mobile app  Smiley

There is nothing in the roadmap about releasing a beta version.
The only thing I found is:
Jun 2018
GAT Exchange public launch
GAT Wallet
GAT Marketplace beta launch

Maybe you should wait for a dev to answer this question. I'm also curious if there will be a demo before ICO.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:15:36 PM

Types Of Merchant Tokens
Merchant Tokens may be issued to replace traditional discount coupons, gift vouchers, prepaid
cash cards, and loyalty points.
▪ Cash Tokens: used as pre-paid cash to buy products and services
▪ Discount Tokens: used as discounts to subsidise the regular cash price of products and services
▪ Loyalty Tokens: used to replace loyalty points to redeem rewards
▪ Gift Tokens: used as gift vouchers to send to friends and family
▪ Travel Tokens: used as portable currency to spend globally in network merchant stores

So, you will have different types of tokens? Or we can exchange Gatcoin for this types of tokes? Huh
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:20:41 PM

But even if it will not go to japan exchanges (but I doubt it), does anyone care? GAT coin will go up in value even if it's going to be listed only in nova (nothing against nova, just an example). I've a good vibe on this, if they go on with their roadmap it will create a wonderful new tokens ecosystem

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:26:13 PM

There is nothing in the roadmap about releasing a beta version.
The only thing I found is:
Jun 2018
GAT Exchange public launch
GAT Wallet
GAT Marketplace beta launch

Maybe you should wait for a dev to answer this question. I'm also curious if there will be a demo before ICO.

Thats the beta launch, "GAT Wallet, GAT Marketplace beta launch" (Jun 2018).
I think that includes the mobile app.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:34:04 PM

Maybe you can pay bitcoin like yenes there, but other cryptocurrencies can only be traded on exchanges like stocks and you can not pay them for goods/services?
I'm sure that they will be able to pay directly in ETH. Maybe there will be some kind of build in exchange for yens. Only time will tell
Rigorous

Merit: 115

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:41:10 PM

Types Of Merchant Tokens
Merchant Tokens may be issued to replace traditional discount coupons, gift vouchers, prepaid
cash cards, and loyalty points.
▪ Cash Tokens: used as pre-paid cash to buy products and services
▪ Discount Tokens: used as discounts to subsidise the regular cash price of products and services
▪ Loyalty Tokens: used to replace loyalty points to redeem rewards
▪ Gift Tokens: used as gift vouchers to send to friends and family
▪ Travel Tokens: used as portable currency to spend globally in network merchant stores

So, you will have different types of tokens? Or we can exchange Gatcoin for this types of tokes? Huh

The difference between GAT Coins and merchant tokens is explained in the whitepaper on pages 7 and 8. Here:

GAT Coins

▪ ▪ Available during token sale
▪ ▪ Limited supply of GAT Coin
▪ ▪ Will circulate on the main Ethereum public network
▪ ▪ Freely transferable
▪ ▪ Tradable on major exchanges
▪ ▪ Storable in all major client-wallets
▪ ▪ May not be directly exchanged for merchant products
▪ ▪ May be exchanged for merchant tokens on the GAT exchange

Merchant Tokens

▪ ▪ Not available during token sale
▪ ▪ Used to redeem rewards, products and services
▪ ▪ Unlimited supply and variety
▪ ▪ Issued by participating merchants
▪ ▪ Will circulate on private consortia GAT networks
▪ ▪ Not available on the main Ethereum public network
▪ ▪ Storable only in the GAT Wallet
▪ ▪ May be exchanged for GAT Coin and other Merchant Tokens on the GAT Exchange
mirx

Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:50:29 PM

Merchant Tokens

And according to system overview paper they can be "airdropped" by merchants. So the system puts a sale on blockchain Smiley
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:15:41 PM

Merchant Tokens

And according to system overview paper they can be "airdropped" by merchants. So the system puts a sale on blockchain Smiley

an ICO to create new tokens for various customers. sounds great to me.

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:25:39 PM

Merchant Tokens

an ICO to create new tokens for various customers. sounds great to me.

are you guys planning to set up different airdrop by each customer guide lines? may be some merchant wants some percents by purchase.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: