Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:30:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:54:51 PM

Token sale will start on 28 October? They have a white list now?

We are working on KYC process now and pre-registration/whitelist will be announced before ICO.
Sign up for our mailing list to be notified of the announcement: https://www.gatcoin.io/sign-up/

KYC and whitelist is good! Projects that have a whitelist have a huge potential for growth when entering the exchanges. I signed up for the mailing list.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:12:13 PM

What decided the exchange rate between GAT Coins and Merchant Tokens? Is that purely the result of a negotiation between the GAT foundation and the consortium?

The course will be determined by supply and demand? It seems that a fixed rate was not expected?

Think so too. The rate will  be a result what users want and what others are willing to pay. The better the discount is that the merchan token brings, the more GAT people will pay for it. I dont think the GAT foundation will be involved in this process.

Sorry, I was not clear.

If a consortium wants to create Merchant Tokens, do they have to negotiate a price with the GAT foundation? Or is it a fixed number of GAT Coins per Merchant Tokens?

For example, for 100 Merchant Tokens do they have to pay 1 GAT Coin or $1 worth of GAT Coins?
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:16:01 PM

found another one GATCOIN review, you're can also watch this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2NSZdODk7w
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:20:25 PM

The gatcoin partner are really huge, I haven’t realized that COTOCO has a network that big. Over 60 000 retail and online shop, it’s really enormous, and gatcoin will be spread in the COTOCO network, so a lot of people will use gatcoin. A really good point for the future, gatcoin has really a lot of potential.

yes, indeed a really good base to start this project Smiley i believe the coin will moon soon after the sale, due to this huge partnership.
I hope they will announce more partnership before the end of the ICO because they rely on such partnerships to become successful.

matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:21:15 PM

The gatcoin partner are really huge, I haven’t realized that COTOCO has a network that big. Over 60 000 retail and online shop, it’s really enormous, and gatcoin will be spread in the COTOCO network, so a lot of people will use gatcoin. A really good point for the future, gatcoin has really a lot of potential.

Yes, having such a partnership right from the start will really help to give a real use to the tokens, and that is what is needed in cryptos right now.

GATcoin will be getting cryptos into the real world.
This is just great! More and more people should know about this technology, going from a billion to a trillion market Wink

Cant wait for GATcoin to be launched!
You guys are doing great!

Not only they are potential clients, most of them are already involved in a coupon and voucher program and just need to transfer this in to cryptocurrency platform. Thats why they wont need that much convincing since they can only gain from that.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:23:01 PM

What decided the exchange rate between GAT Coins and Merchant Tokens? Is that purely the result of a negotiation between the GAT foundation and the consortium?

The course will be determined by supply and demand? It seems that a fixed rate was not expected?

Think so too. The rate will  be a result what users want and what others are willing to pay. The better the discount is that the merchan token brings, the more GAT people will pay for it. I dont think the GAT foundation will be involved in this process.

Sorry, I was not clear.

If a consortium wants to create Merchant Tokens, do they have to negotiate a price with the GAT foundation? Or is it a fixed number of GAT Coins per Merchant Tokens?

For example, for 100 Merchant Tokens do they have to pay 1 GAT Coin or $1 worth of GAT Coins?

Probably it would be $1 worth of gat coin. As we all know cryptocurrencies is too volatile for payment. Their agreement can change %50 in one day. No-one would accept that.

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:07:46 PM

yes, indeed a really good base to start this project Smiley i believe the coin will moon soon after the sale, due to this huge partnership.
I hope they will announce more partnership before the end of the ICO because they rely on such partnerships to become successful.
They will have a lot of big partners in the future. They just need some time for this  Cheesy
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:14:01 PM

They will have a lot of big partners in the future. They just need some time for this  Cheesy
I hope so, I hope so...this will create a new type of marketing, A-drops + you can sell/exchange or store your merchant tokens on a blockchain which has no scalability problems

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:19:23 PM

found another one GATCOIN review, you're can also watch this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2NSZdODk7w

Awesome! Thanks very much for the link.

I'm getting so excited for GAT, can't wait! Grin

Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:31:31 PM

Sorry, I was not clear.

Probably it would be $1 worth of gat coin. As we all know cryptocurrencies is too volatile for payment. Their agreement can change %50 in one day. No-one would accept that.

They thought of that. GAT will try to keep the coin stable.

The GAT Foundation will control the supply and circulation of GAT Coins in the open market. The GAT Foundation will also act as market-maker and regulator on the GAT Exchange.

Initially, 10% of the GAT Coins in circulation will be allocated to the GAT Foundation as a reserve for open-market operations.

The stated goals of the GAT Foundation are to:

▪ Ensure a stable and transparent price for GAT Coins in order to assist merchants accurately price goods, services and incentives

▪ Ensure liquidity of GAT Coins within the GAT System so that the GAT Coin can remain a useful settlement currency for the exchange of Merchant Tokens

▪ Manage a sufficient reserve of alternative crypto-currencies to conduct open-market operations to support the price of GAT Coins

It is almost like a central bank!
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:39:16 PM

I hope so, I hope so...this will create a new type of marketing, A-drops + you can sell/exchange or store your merchant tokens on a blockchain which has no scalability problems

I'm quite sure when their partnership with SKplanet/Cotoco proves to be successful, GATCOIN will be approached by more companies and reward services for partnerships.

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:45:34 PM

It will be possible to buy tickets with Gatcoin travel tokens? May be they will have some discount for it... I mean tickets for fly  Roll Eyes

That may depend on future partnerships, but is not available as of yet.

Yes, I know. Project not ready. But Im asking about future. They have some plan for this? They will have travel tokens.. so, may we ll can but cheap tickets for this tokens? I love travelling  Roll Eyes
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:55:22 PM

SK Planet in Pangyo?  Roll Eyes
I knew that I would be surprised by this project, because Gatcoin has a lot to offer, but I was very happy for the partnership. I hope to see good news like this very soon. Congratulations to the Team on this achievement, and I wish you luck in the next few steps. Excellent project
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:59:11 PM

Sorry, I was not clear.

That's true for now but if this project get more partnerships and a huge userbase volatility will be gone.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:18:54 PM

We are working on KYC process now and pre-registration/whitelist will be announced before ICO.
Sign up for our mailing list to be notified of the announcement: https://www.gatcoin.io/sign-up/

KYC and whitelist is good! Projects that have a whitelist have a huge potential for growth when entering the exchanges. I signed up for the mailing list.

What is the use of KYC please ?
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:30:51 PM

The Chinese will not be able to participate in the tokensale, which means they will buy gatcoin from exchanges, which means that the price will fly to space.

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:34:31 PM

It will be possible to buy tickets with Gatcoin travel tokens? May be they will have some discount for it... I mean tickets for fly  Roll Eyes

That may depend on future partnerships, but is not available as of yet.

Yes, I know. Project not ready. But Im asking about future. They have some plan for this? They will have travel tokens.. so, may we ll can but cheap tickets for this tokens? I love travelling  Roll Eyes

Gatcoin would do all those things, but it will depend in the partnership of the airline or travel company, if more companies use the project, then all those tokens could be tradable inside the ecosystem, so you could actually buy the tickets straight using gatcoin.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:11:50 PM

I think with this partner the project will not have to spend much on advertising and promotion, GATCOIN will become popular in the near future
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:21:23 PM

The Chinese will not be able to participate in the tokensale, which means they will buy gatcoin from exchanges, which means that the price will fly to space.
It's always the same discussion, sell if price soars or keep your GAT coins till the network release and buy some merchant tokens?

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
firstboy

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

firstboy

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:34:06 PM

Use case is really important. Many investors totally missed this thinking the coin with most hype is the best.
Actually, coins with the most use case is the best. Look at Bitcoin, Dash, Ethereum and Monero.
All have high intrinsic value. Gatcoin will very soon be among these coins.
This is going to be huge. I have shared Gatcoin to all my friends and immediate family members.
I think everyone should too.

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: