Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:13:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PECULIUM - First Saving System in Crypto Driven by AI  (Read 66389 times)
Ares0211

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:53:20 PM

Hope the newa after coming after Christmas and new years eve. There wont be so much Investors looking for promising projects the next week. It would be wastage.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:08:56 PM

Hope the newa after coming after Christmas and new years eve. There wont be so much Investors looking for promising projects the next week. It would be wastage.

Yeah that’s true it would be good to save it for the New Year! This is when traders and ICO investors will be looking for new projects!

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:21:38 PM

Yeah that’s true it would be good to save it for the New Year! This is when traders and ICO investors will be looking for new projects!

What's on most people's mind now is how to have a nice Xmas and new year celebrations with their family and loved ones. Some are pulling funds from investments to get that done for them. All investments are going to be after the new year
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:40:13 PM

What's on most people's mind now is how to have a nice Xmas and new year celebrations with their family and loved ones. Some are pulling funds from investments to get that done for them. All investments are going to be after the new year

That's true, who wants to read a whitepaper in Christmas? Is time to cheer up with friends, and just relax away from work... next year we'll talk about money again Wink

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:44:51 PM

That's true, who wants to read a whitepaper in Christmas? Is time to cheer up with friends, and just relax away from work... next year we'll talk about money again Wink

Its time to get relaxed and enjoy the festive time. Not talk about money at all and free from work related tensions. But cryptomarkets wont take rest and time to time we just watch and go. But Peculium is exceptional. I cannot be away from Peculium as it is very hot and happening ICO now.
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:03:31 PM

we are fingers crossed on the airdrop. This seems promising. Not catching a train early sure isn't nice lol

I think Airdrop will come in few days. If somebody did not get the airdrop, they can still invest when it is still cheap with some bonus also. You will not get this price after listing. It will be soon to moon..

Telegram Airdrop will distributed after the 24th January and is still open Smiley

Yes you can also get airdrop tokens by following twitter and watching a video about peclium. Make sure to sign up first though

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 04:07:15 PM

we are fingers crossed on the airdrop. This seems promising. Not catching a train early sure isn't nice lol

I think Airdrop will come in few days. If somebody did not get the airdrop, they can still invest when it is still cheap with some bonus also. You will not get this price after listing. It will be soon to moon..

Telegram Airdrop will distributed after the 24th January and is still open Smiley

Yes you can also get airdrop tokens by following twitter and watching a video about peclium. Make sure to sign up first though

yep theairdrops a nice part but people should really consider an actual investment if they believe in the project especially while the bonus is ongoing

has anyone heard anything on when they will be handling the airdrop verifications anyway
BaliScript

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:29:22 PM

yep theairdrops a nice part but people should really consider an actual investment if they believe in the project especially while the bonus is ongoing

has anyone heard anything on when they will be handling the airdrop verifications anyway

Yes it will be end of January after the ICO.

And Im also thinking of investing if this google announcement is true, Im waiting for the official statement

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:19:20 PM

And Im also thinking of investing if this google announcement is true, Im waiting for the official statement

How much will you invest ? Are you thinking of a big investment or a small investment like less than $100 ?

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:05:09 PM

True and with the current partnership deal with google, things will surely speed up, i realized Peculium don't increase there Ico fees strategically like many do, instead you get decrease in bonus which i will consider friendly, between still waiting for verification of my social media handles, though it does take sometime but need to know how long in order to understand if i did anything wrong
afrazium

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:37:55 PM

Is there any KYC procedure and is it easy or complicated? Some ICO requires KYC via webcam and all. I don't even know if I have a webcam on my computer. Would appreciate a reply about this, because I am really interested to buy.
Not really complicated like a Skype call or webcam thingy
All you need to do is to upload two photos of an official document like a passport, front and back
And a proof of residence, it can be a simple water, electricity, gas bill; Not older than two months
In my case it took less than 24 hours for the documents to be processed, I received an email & claimed my tokens

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
mehar_gee

Merit: 128

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:09:24 PM

Is there any KYC procedure and is it easy or complicated? Some ICO requires KYC via webcam and all. I don't even know if I have a webcam on my computer. Would appreciate a reply about this, because I am really interested to buy.
All you need to do is to upload two photos of an official document like a passport, front and back
And a proof of residence, it can be a simple water, electricity, gas bill; Not older than two months
In my case it took less than 24 hours for the documents to be processed, I received an email & claimed my tokens
Some ICO requires KYC because they don't want to sell token in some country that's why
all of sudden they need to KYC and all of the info about contributor
i think some of contributor don't want to show their selves so it means less contribution what about that?
Ares0211

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:27:25 PM

Some ICO requires KYC because they don't want to sell token in some country that's why
all of sudden they need to KYC and all of the info about contributor
i think some of contributor don't want to show their selves so it means less contribution what about that?

mostly its a good sign. because those one who wants kyc needs it with refer to local law. Icos from companies who are sitting in those countires are mostly more trustworthy than those, sitting on the cayman islands (;
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 09:20:29 PM

WHAT? KYC because they dont want to sell tokens to some country?

ICO's WANT to sell the EVERYONE the problem is some countries restrict different investments and they'd rather confirm theirs no issues during presale instead of ending up in court opposite the SEC because they didn't properly vet some investor that wasn't allowed to invest.

Perhaps more people should stand up for their rights when it comes time to voting for governments so that basic thinks like being able to do what you want with your own money remained your right.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:36:42 PM

I am interested in knowing about this too; anyone gone through this process?

You should probably visit there site and go through there whitepaper, Pre-ico is over but you can still key in as the atmosphere is getting hotter, also checkout there telegram link, the community is active and almost 5,000 members now, Pre-Ico should be over by January, just go through there whitepaper, assimilate the whole process and make your decision mate

Very good advice, solid investment in my opinion you only need to read the facts and look at the recent updates.

The team are doing somthing correct Smiley
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:50:38 PM

Guys, i just saw this on there telegram group by the CEO
Oukhai Rachid:
GOOGLE // PECULIUM : PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCEMENT

Peculium has been approach by the Google’s Headquarters team in Hamburg earlier this month. After careful consideration and discussion, Peculium is thrilled to announce its new strategic partnership with Google.

Google provide us with a high touch account management service free of charge from digital and branding strategy to cloud computing capabilities.

Peculium team and Google experts will work side by side and shared their respective knowledge to build the future of Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain industry.

Are you sure this news is real? I checked Peculium twitter and website and I dont see any news about this partnership.

I will suggest you join the telegram group and see for yourself, possibly ask questions for clarification, the CEO, is also available to put your fears to rest, you can locate the telegram group on there website, at the end, is all about your personal decision
cryptossi

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:59:20 PM

Yes join the bounty program and you can earn more Peculium tokens and make even more money when Peculium moons!

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:34:14 PM

a short question about the peculium account: recently you could copy a referral link, this possibility does not exist anymore. and my 4 or 5 recruited friends are no longer visible. Did referral make sense, and if so, where did my friends go?
criptix (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:04:02 AM

a short question about the peculium account: recently you could copy a referral link, this possibility does not exist anymore. and my 4 or 5 recruited friends are no longer visible. Did referral make sense, and if so, where did my friends go?

Hi faulerwilli, the display of the referal section was not intended and thus we disabled it.

In case we are doing a referal programm we will announce it beforehand! Smiley

Thanks for your support, we wont disappoint - big thumps up!  Wink

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
kaar

Activity: 121
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:07:30 AM

How much will you invest ? Are you thinking of a big investment or a small investment like less than $100 ?

I can't speak for him but I made a pretty big investment yesterday. This is the perfect timing now, you still have 20% bonus, and more important, it'll take some time before BTC and Etherum's prices will go up steadily again, not to mention the crazy climbs they had last couple of months. So if you invest now, not only you get a good price, but you also won't lose too much due to price increase of BTC/ETH.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: