Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:09:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history)  (Read 530463 times)
AnonCoinTwitter

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 02:29:32 PM

I've got a stuck withdrawal on crypsy since may the 29th, are we back to square 1 with wallet issues?

Did they give you a tx ID that you cannot see on the blockchain with any block explorer?

My GUESS is that they are still only using clearnet and only run their daemon sporadically.  Therefore it can sometimes take multiple days before transactions are broadcast to the network.

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arbitrageur

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:03:11 PM

I've got a stuck withdrawal on crypsy since may the 29th, are we back to square 1 with wallet issues?

Did they give you a tx ID that you cannot see on the blockchain with any block explorer?

exactly that. wrote 3 email to support, still stuck
HzE

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 05:38:52 PM

Im also waiting for my withdrawal from cryptsy.. Same problem.
I hope that they get it sorted out soon
K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
June 05, 2015, 05:11:11 AM

they werent capable the last time, why should they now be able to handle it?

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 12:58:46 PM

When is the next Anoncoin block reduction and how often do they occur.  Also when will 90% of the coins be distributed and then 99%.  I couldn't seem to find this info on the Anoncoin wiki.  All the wiki says is the following -

What is the current block reward, and when will it halve?
The current block reward is 2.5 ANC. This is expected to halve to 2.5 ANC around November 2016.

If someone can give me a good explanation I'll try and add to the wiki.

entertheabyss

Activity: 602

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 05:40:08 PM

Code:
 ________   _______ _    _          _   _  _____ ______   _____ ___  _____  
|  ____\ \ / / ____| |  | |   /\   | \ | |/ ____|  ____| |_   _|__ \|  __ \
| |__   \ V / |    | |__| |  /  \  |  \| | |  __| |__      | |    ) | |__) |
|  __|   > <| |    |  __  | / /\ \ | . ` | | |_ |  __|     | |   / /|  ___/
| |____ / . \ |____| |  | |/ ____ \| |\  | |__| | |____ _ _| |_ / /_| |    
|______/_/ \_\_____|_|  |_/_/    \_\_| \_|\_____|______(_)_____|____|_|  Alpha

Fuck cryptsy. I am pleased to announce the upcoming june30 launch of the first ever darknet cryptocurrency exchange.

We are currently in late stages of bug testing. If anyone would like a preview pm me for the alpha launch server link. also follow the progress on irc2p in #exchange

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
LucyLovesCrypto

Activity: 414
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 06:59:25 PM

Maybe send a PM to Mullick?

They do not seem very tech savvy at Cryptsy but I think they eventually respond to everyone. I am guessing all the errors on the exchange platform overwhelm customer service so it takes a while for tickets to get forwarded to the people who actually are capable of fixing things.
matthewh3
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 07:11:35 PM

I remember reading that the devs were considering implementing the Primecoin hashing algo as one of the auxPoW hashing algo's in a myriad of chains.  Why not implement the Riecoin algo instead or as well of as one of the three chains minimum that are needed to run a myriad properly.

How is Riecoin different from Primecoin?

Primecoin uses the Fermat primality test, which has some flaws. Carmichael numbers are not prime and still pass Fermat's test for all bases, however those are relatively rare. Secondly, in general, if Fermat's test says a number is prime, it has at least a 50% probability of being prime. Primecoin uses only one Fermat test with base 2. While base 2 may provide more confidence than the general bound of 50%, still many composites will pass as primes. What's worst, is that Euler-Lagrange-Lifchitz test used for the other primes in the chain assumes the previous number in the chain is prime. So if the chain starts with a number that is not prime, then the Euler-Lagrange-Lifchitz test is not guaranteed to work, and all numbers in the chain may be composite.
Short version: Primecoin numbers are not guarranteed to be prime, they may be Fermat pseudoprimes to the base 2. There is an infinite list of Fermat pseudoprimes to the base 2 (oeis.org/A001567). Riecoin uses enough Rabin-Miller tests with random bases, so the probability of a number that is not prime being accepted by the majority of the Riecoin network is negligible.

We propose the n/s "range explored (numbers) per second" metric instead of pps (primes per second) or shorter-chains per second. This is the quantity of numbers tested (whether by sieve of explicit primality test) and discarded as not constituting a valid PoW per second. While it is still difficult to compare this number for different difficulties, it is a much better metric: it can be used to meaningfully compare different algorithms, hardware speed, etc as long as you have the same diff. More n/s always means more blocks. For example a mining rig would be advertised as having X n/s@minimum diff. Something similar like "multipliers per second" might be possible for Primecoin, but it wouldn't scale as well when difficulty grows. In Primecoin, PPS is "just for fun" and shorter chains per second may not be accurate to compare the performance of algorithms for full-length chains per second.

Assuming the Riemann Hypothesis and the Hardy-Littlewood k-tuple conjectures are true, by using Hardy-Littlewood constants a miner can estimate the average time before a block is found, allowing profit calculations and to estimate the computing power of the network.

In Primecoin there is no practical way of estimating the time before finding a block, moreover difficulty 10.1 is easier than 9.9 making it impossible to estimate how secure the network is.

A centralized checkpoint system is implemented inside Primecoin. While it is disabled by default, if FUD about attacks start to spread, I believe some people will panic and enable it. A centralized checkpoint allows its controllers to perform double spends without any need for any % of hash rate. Can we be sure it will not be hacked and/or abused?

Riecoin is capped to a fixed amount of coins (84M), but Primecoin has no limit. While it is arguable, we believe our deflationary model - similar to Bitcoin's - is better.

1min block speed would bloat the blockchain and create more orphans, stales. We have 2.5min which was tested for years in LTC. I don't know of any 1min coin that has years of testing. I think it's not true that 1min is fast enough for waiting in a line when you buy a coffee: with blocks targeted each minute, you have a 1 in 150 chance of having to wait more than 5 minutes for a block, this would still be unacceptable for some coffee stores. Also, with 2.5 each block requires more work, meaning we will have larger prime numbers sooner.

entertheabyss

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 07:57:58 PM

screenshot:

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
entertheabyss

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 08:13:41 PM

the problem with riecoin merged mining and primecoin as well continues to be the low hash rate of those coins. merging with a chain with hashrate that low is less secure. although at some point in the future imo moving in this direction is not a bad idea, now with interest in anon-coin diminished it is not a good idea.

I remember reading that the devs were considering implementing the Primecoin hashing algo as one of the auxPoW hashing algo's in a myriad of chains.  Why not implement the Riecoin algo instead or as well of as one of the three chains minimum that are needed to run a myriad properly.

Primecoin uses the Fermat primality test, which has some flaws. Carmichael numbers are not prime and still pass Fermat's test for all bases, however those are relatively rare. Secondly, in general, if Fermat's test says a number is prime, it has at least a 50% probability of being prime. Primecoin uses only one Fermat test with base 2. While base 2 may provide more confidence than the general bound of 50%, still many composites will pass as primes. What's worst, is that Euler-Lagrange-Lifchitz test used for the other primes in the chain assumes the previous number in the chain is prime. So if the chain starts with a number that is not prime, then the Euler-Lagrange-Lifchitz test is not guaranteed to work, and all numbers in the chain may be composite.
Short version: Primecoin numbers are not guarranteed to be prime, they may be Fermat pseudoprimes to the base 2. There is an infinite list of Fermat pseudoprimes to the base 2 (oeis.org/A001567). Riecoin uses enough Rabin-Miller tests with random bases, so the probability of a number that is not prime being accepted by the majority of the Riecoin network is negligible.

We propose the n/s "range explored (numbers) per second" metric instead of pps (primes per second) or shorter-chains per second. This is the quantity of numbers tested (whether by sieve of explicit primality test) and discarded as not constituting a valid PoW per second. While it is still difficult to compare this number for different difficulties, it is a much better metric: it can be used to meaningfully compare different algorithms, hardware speed, etc as long as you have the same diff. More n/s always means more blocks. For example a mining rig would be advertised as having X n/s@minimum diff. Something similar like "multipliers per second" might be possible for Primecoin, but it wouldn't scale as well when difficulty grows. In Primecoin, PPS is "just for fun" and shorter chains per second may not be accurate to compare the performance of algorithms for full-length chains per second.

Assuming the Riemann Hypothesis and the Hardy-Littlewood k-tuple conjectures are true, by using Hardy-Littlewood constants a miner can estimate the average time before a block is found, allowing profit calculations and to estimate the computing power of the network.

In Primecoin there is no practical way of estimating the time before finding a block, moreover difficulty 10.1 is easier than 9.9 making it impossible to estimate how secure the network is.

A centralized checkpoint system is implemented inside Primecoin. While it is disabled by default, if FUD about attacks start to spread, I believe some people will panic and enable it. A centralized checkpoint allows its controllers to perform double spends without any need for any % of hash rate. Can we be sure it will not be hacked and/or abused?

Riecoin is capped to a fixed amount of coins (84M), but Primecoin has no limit. While it is arguable, we believe our deflationary model - similar to Bitcoin's - is better.

1min block speed would bloat the blockchain and create more orphans, stales. We have 2.5min which was tested for years in LTC. I don't know of any 1min coin that has years of testing. I think it's not true that 1min is fast enough for waiting in a line when you buy a coffee: with blocks targeted each minute, you have a 1 in 150 chance of having to wait more than 5 minutes for a block, this would still be unacceptable for some coffee stores. Also, with 2.5 each block requires more work, meaning we will have larger prime numbers sooner.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mathgal23

Activity: 150
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 09:10:55 AM

screenshot:

This looks great! Will multi sig be used or will the exchange have to be trusted by its users?
entertheabyss

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 12:15:14 PM

screenshot:

This looks great! Will multi sig be used or will the exchange have to be trusted by its users?
At this moment MutliSig is not implemented as it is not practical and really only good for buyer/seller/escrow type marketplaces. If a trader feels anxious about holding funds on the exchange the most secure option would be to hold them in a privately owned wallet on their computer and only deposit the minimum required for trading. One of the security features that is being implemented is call TimeVault. When a trader stores funds in a time vault the funds are sent to a secure cold storage wallet and the user received a Txid so they can monitor this cold wallet on the block chain themselves. All withdrawals from the TimeVault are delayed for ~ 7 days so if a hacked gained access to your account you would have 7 days to before they could steal your funds where you could freeze your account. Similarly funds in cold storage cannot be accessed if we get hacked.

Security is a priority and we have the following security measures among many others:

Database:
    Atomic Request based Transactions
    ACID complient   
Wallets:
   Store the majority of customer funds in a cold storage wallet
   Double check withdrawal submissitions for overdrawing
Authenication:
   Passwords are stored as salted hashes
   Secure session based authentication
Input:
   Regex to sanitize input strings
   Limit post and get requests to minimize Denial of Service attacks and prevent cracking account passwords and other malacious activity.
   Protect against Cross-site request forgery using csfr tokens
Operating Environment:
   Hosted on Gentoo Hardened OS
   SELinux
   GRsecurity

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lunokhod2

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 06:17:28 PM

When is the next Anoncoin block reduction and how often do they occur.  Also when will 90% of the coins be distributed and then 99%.  I couldn't seem to find this info on the Anoncoin wiki.  All the wiki says is the following -

The current block reward is 2.5 ANC. This is expected to halve to 2.5 ANC around November 2016.

Hi Matthew,

Here's the info, which was somewhat burried in the About Anoncoin wiki page

Anoncoin was originally a fork of the Litecoin source code. The creation of new coins is by the reward to miners for processing transactions into blocks that are added to the block chain, where mining is performed by proof of work using the scrypt hashing function. A total of 3.1 million coins can be mined into existence, which is 7 times less than the maximum supply of Bitcoin, and transactions are processed, on average, every 3 minutes. The current block reward is 2.5 ANC, and this will be halved to 1.25 on approximately October 23, 2016. The block reward distribution schedule is the following: 4.2 ANC for blocks until 42,000; 7 ANC until block 77,777; a 10 ANC bonus block for 77778; 5 ANC until block 306,600; and then halving of block rewards every 306,600 blocks (which is approximately every one year and nine months or 638 days). There were 4200 ANC premined by the developers, but these coins were returned to the community through the faucet and by give-aways.

If you could make a plot, or just clean up and add the relevant info, that would be great. I don't have much free time these days to work on this Sad
If you need an account, just let me know.

lunokhod2

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 06:27:19 PM

This sounds interesting... Our first objective is to get the 0.9.6 major release out that we've been working on the past 6 months or so. As you can see on the dev schedule, we have pretty much finished all the coding and we are working out some of the last bugs on a testnet.

After this is released, implementing 2+ POW chains is the next objective. We will probably start with 2 (scrypt, sha-256), but a third would be nice. We are also talking about merged mining on some of these chains. In any case, we are hoping that our new PID-based difficulty retarget algorithm will reduce (but not eliminate) much of the need for these developments.

Let's discuss this more after the next release...
Cryptoslave

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 12:02:25 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2015, 12:37:44 AM by Cryptoslave

When is the next Anoncoin block reduction and how often do they occur.  Also when will 90% of the coins be distributed and then 99%.  I couldn't seem to find this info on the Anoncoin wiki.  All the wiki says is the following -

Hi Matthew,

Here's the info, which was somewhat burried in the About Anoncoin wiki page

Anoncoin was originally a fork of the Litecoin source code. The creation of new coins is by the reward to miners for processing transactions into blocks that are added to the block chain, where mining is performed by proof of work using the scrypt hashing function. A total of 3.1 million coins can be mined into existence, which is 7 times less than the maximum supply of Bitcoin, and transactions are processed, on average, every 3 minutes. The current block reward is 2.5 ANC, and this will be halved to 1.25 on approximately October 23, 2016. The block reward distribution schedule is the following: 4.2 ANC for blocks until 42,000; 7 ANC until block 77,777; a 10 ANC bonus block for 77778; 5 ANC until block 306,600; and then halving of block rewards every 306,600 blocks (which is approximately every one year and nine months or 638 days). There were 4200 ANC premined by the developers, but these coins were returned to the community through the faucet and by give-aways.

If you could make a plot, or just clean up and add the relevant info, that would be great. I don't have much free time these days to work on this Sad
If you need an account, just let me know.

Here is a plot:

fuckbuddy

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 02:22:19 AM

screenshot:

Fantastic! In 10 years from now we will look at that pic and say, oh boy who would have thought...
jolskeboll

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:27:19 AM

Here is some info I got from Cryptsy angels:

Hi! What does the status "Pending Wallet/Network Fix" mean?

The status means that our technical team is still working on the issue and will let us know as soon as this is resolved. Basically we are now just waiting for them to either restore the coins or released to the blockchain. Any way, I will let you know as soon as I have an update from them regarding your concern. Thank you for your patience.

This was six days ago and 10 days since the failing withdrawal. However, I can recall something similar happened a year ago and I had to wait two months, but the coins DID show up after all. Cryptsy has never scammed in that sense, so I have the trust and I do not actually worry at all

Twitter: Apis Apis @infinitypump
K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 09:33:53 AM

The status means that our technical team is still working on the issue and will let us know as soon as this is resolved. Basically we are now just waiting for them to either restore the coins or released to the blockchain. Any way, I will let you know as soon as I have an update from them regarding your concern. Thank you for your patience.

This was six days ago and 10 days since the failing withdrawal. However, I can recall something similar happened a year ago and I had to wait two months, but the coins DID show up after all. Cryptsy has never scammed in that sense, so I have the trust and I do not actually worry at all
The coins showed up because i helped them to get their tx's mined. same for some other exchanges.

Never scammed? Ok. give me 1000 ANC for 2 Months and i will give them back AND make money while doing so...

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
HzE

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 06:37:44 PM

I received my coins that were stuck today. Lets hope they pay more attention in the future and dont repeat same mistakes.
jolskeboll

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 11:10:52 AM

I received my coins that were stuck today. Lets hope they pay more attention in the future and dont repeat same mistakes.

Yes, I also got my coins now. Smiley

Twitter: Apis Apis @infinitypump
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 »
  Print  

Jump to: