Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:25:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 265 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history)  (Read 530484 times)
AnonCoinTwitter

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:24:06 AM

Done with CWalletCoin. Smiley

Thanks for the update!

As much as we appreciate all your hard work, please get some sleep tonight!

Good luck tomorrow with "accum. chkpts in block wallet witness update wallet mint logic"

Clyze

Activity: 177

Invest in your future.

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 08:57:52 AM

So this is where I get even more impatient. CAN I GET A CLARIFICATION WHEN I WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS MY FUNDS? Is it going to take a day, two days, a week, a month?

Thanks Bittrex, for making me hold when the market is finding a bottom.
Conspiracies.

We are working with Bittrex to figure out how to solve their issue. There is a good chance this solution will be relevant to other exchanges.

A good "chance", great. After three days still nothing has been taken care of. I really do not understand why this problem is taking such a long time. It took Bittrex two days to "notice" there was a problem while I have been spamming this thread and Bittrex with loads of questions. Are there even eyes searching for the problem at the moment? Zerocoin is completely irrelevant if withdrawals are not working properly.

I really like to thank you for your dedication and hard work for Anoncoin, but I hope you understand that creating deadlines for yourself should be feasible. Extending will only lose trust and creates uncertainty. Give yourself more time, so that you can make sure you will be able to finalize everything. We can wait, but if the wait gets extended, our heads turn down.

Cheers,
Clyze

Invest in your future.
tomothy

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 10:24:15 AM

2 days, lol, I waited two and a half months and opened like 25 support tickets for another exchange to help me due to a similar issue. Eventually I got my coins. Provide your txid here. That should help if its still live and that it just hasn't been included due to size of tx.
Clyze

Invest in your future.

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 11:30:59 AM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 11:58:05 AM by Clyze

2 days, lol, I waited two and a half months and opened like 25 support tickets for another exchange to help me due to a similar issue. Eventually I got my coins. Provide your txid here. That should help if its still live and that it just hasn't been included due to size of tx.

Hi Thim, thanks for your reply Cheesy

It isn't a competition. We should be able to have direct access to our funds right..
I have provided my txid and addresses in all the tickets but here we go again..

Address: AYUpQqCftJbQEqpuvw4RrQKz19gFtC2VFC    <----- Withdrawal address (transfer to Crytpsy)
TxId: 838e3b333ac6a64e5eed95c320bdee2ff2121dac170a634fbe498f739d2257c9

here is my Bittrex wallet; AWQNFCwMBomJWxNLT2RrXnvtVbt1tL4yQU   <-- shows funds.. but Bittrex notifies the withdrawal as confirmed in other words i dont have the ANC credited on any of the addresses. Its floating in the air   Undecided

tnx

Invest in your future.
utahmark

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:04:39 PM

We have a nice schedule and updates on zerocoin.  How about some word on AOX/pow?  I have not heard anything since they said there would be a hardfork.
CarlosFromAcuapulco

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:28:01 PM

Your comparison is pathetic as Gnosis with his zerocoin scam.

Gnosis has been transparent. You can see a lot of the work he has already completed on GitHub. The RSA UFO project is complete. Soon the hardfork (new hashing algorithm) will be complete. One more week (before Zerocoin beta testing) is not that long of a delay. Zerocoin involves a lot of complex math. We want to make sure he has time to do everything right.

This is not transparent to inform investors that zerocoin is delayed one more time the same day of expected release.
From the start, Gnosis is scamming anoncoin with false release estimations.

Zerocoin update!
Hello all, I am Gnosis, the new member of the Anoncoin team; I will be implementing Zerocoin in Anoncoin.  Since an interested party has chosen to support this development financially, I will be able spend a lot more of my time on this.  Expect a release for testing Zerocoin sometime in March!

And five days ago, he said he was still on track.

That's 5 days left until Zerocoin on testnet. Some 22-23 days until it's on mainnet.
Getting very close!  Cool
Clyze

Invest in your future.

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:32:25 PM

I just want my fucking coins because dumps are happening and I dont have access to my funds. Im getting furious.

Invest in your future.
LucyLovesCrypto

Activity: 414
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:19:00 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 01:32:53 PM by LucyLovesCrypto

I just want my fucking coins because dumps are happening and I dont have access to my funds. Im getting furious.

Calm down bro, don't panic.

While some listen to FUD and dump, others are buying more ANC for cheap.  I highly doubt prices will be this low in another week once Zerocoin beta has started. You will get your coins back. I don't see why there is a rush. Why would you want to sell at these prices anyway?

If you are nice, I know of someone (K1773R) who I am sure would be happy to help mine the stuck transaction for you.... See this message:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=227287.msg8870717#msg8870717

meeh can you give us the status of the AuxPow fork? I assume you are working on it so that Gnosis can keep focusing on Zerocoin. Thanks!
K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:42:32 PM

While some listen to FUD and dump, others are buying more ANC for cheap.  I highly doubt prices will be this low in another week once Zerocoin beta has started. You will get your coins back. I don't see why there is a rush. Why would you want to sell at these prices anyway?

If you are nice, I know of someone (K1773R) who I am sure would be happy to help mine the stuck transaction for you.... See this message:

meeh can you give us the status of the AuxPow fork? I assume you are working on it so that Gnosis can keep focusing on Zerocoin. Thanks!
I already have picked up some stuck txs. But as the relation of network hash vs me has gotten bigger, i only rarely (magnitude of days/weeks) find a block.
Tough, if you have some miners and want to help get your stuck tx mined, i can give you my pool address Wink

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
LucyLovesCrypto

Activity: 414
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 01:58:02 PM

I already have picked up some stuck txs. But as the relation of network hash vs me has gotten bigger, i only rarely (magnitude of days/weeks) find a block.
Tough, if you have some miners and want to help get your stuck tx mined, i can give you my pool address Wink

That is nice of you! Hopefully he accepts your offer to mine together in your pool. It makes sense that it would take longer to find a block with the current hash rate.
CryptoConnection

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:11:24 PM

FUDers are shaking out weak hands and bagging up. I'm holding strong.  The crypto world has been through so much.. people get concerned at the slightest sign of any kind of issue. Any issues with coins will be resolved. Zerocoin will be implemented and once it is, prices will roar back and then some.  It's just the nature of the beast.

The dev's timeline for the one week extension and attention to detail should go a long way in helping people feel secure.  Most "delays" in the crypto world come without any kind of information.  The dev has been extremely detailed and I have no reason to believe that there is any cause for concern at all.  Hold strong, buy more ANC while the price is right and be patient. :-)
SmokingSkull

Activity: 298

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:22:05 PM

My point of view.

- I believe the Dev Team HAS TO do something about the issues in cryptsy and bittrex, no matter what you think of them or bitching about who is coming to who with this issue, it can't be to have a coin and exchanges which are having major trouble and creating false txs since weeks!!! OBVIOUSLY nobody has a real solution nor really want to help them figuring it out at all - Everything I see is "It's this and that, do it or don't, u are a crappy exchange anyways" - It's not the way to behave.
With not doing so you are willing to sacrifice the stashes of many people around here and of many who want to buy into Anoncoin, so yeah ...

- Zerocoin: Well, another week, I'm very familiar with delays and every delay turned out to be a total disaster in my world- I tend to think it's different with Anoncoin but we will see.

- Anoncoin MM, Patch etc: We were informed about a coming HardFork, curiously awaited.

You know, with K1 who was (WAS) able to easily mine the false txs but now is not able to do so quickly anymore - it's damn important that the developers act fast.

I would not recommend anybody to buy ANC as of right now, I'm excited for Zerocoin, but the blockchain is a destaster.

That's my view.

Most Coins are Shitcoins
Clyze

Invest in your future.

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:25:37 PM

That is nice of you! Hopefully he accepts your offer to mine together in your pool. It makes sense that it would take longer to find a block with the current hash rate.

Hi guys, thanks for the offer;

Unfortunately I am a trader, not a miner. I do not own any mining rigs or whatsoever. I appreciate this offer and would like to set this as an agreement. What does bother me is that mining those blocks will as you stated above; will take a couple of days/weeks. My investment has decreased already and if the dump continues I will lose a fortune of my investment due to a faulty withdrawal. Now that's silly.. Unfortunately there is not much I can do but wait. A ticking time bomb. As much as I believe in Anoncoin and the addition of Zerocoin I hope you understand my concerns. As a trader anticipating market movement is a pre-

I am losing money as the value of ANC drops. I ride waves, I trade, but am missing opportunities due to a very silly occasion. People who are implying that holding is the best thing to do because Anoncoin will skyrocket; sure I believe Anoncoin will skyrocket in the future. Holding is what works for a bunch of you guys. But that unfortunately is not one of the things that fits my characteristics...

Thanks for the help and empathy, keep me up to date.. all of your answers; much appreciated, atleast this community is fair, kind and responsive. I once again apologize for the fuss I create about this problem, but I hope this will be solved soon so that not only me- but all the ANC investors will be able to withdraw funds without any trees blocking its path. A step towards success.

Cheers,

Clyze

Invest in your future.
K1773R
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008

/dev/null

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:37:55 PM

My point of view.

- I believe the Dev Team HAS TO do something about the issues in cryptsy and bittrex, no matter what you think of them or bitching about who is coming to who with this issue, it can't be to have a coin and exchanges which are having major trouble and creating false txs since weeks!!! OBVIOUSLY nobody has a real solution nor really want to help them figuring it out at all - Everything I see is "It's this and that, do it or don't, u are a crappy exchange anyways" - It's not the way to behave.
With not doing so you are willing to sacrifice the stashes of many people around here and of many who want to buy into Anoncoin, so yeah ...

- Zerocoin: Well, another week, I'm very familiar with delays and every delay turned out to be a total disaster in my world- I tend to think it's different with Anoncoin but we will see.

- Anoncoin MM, Patch etc: We were informed about a coming HardFork, curiously awaited.

You know, with K1 who was (WAS) able to easily mine the false txs but now is not able to do so quickly anymore - it's damn important that the developers act fast.

I would not recommend anybody to buy ANC as of right now, I'm excited for Zerocoin, but the blockchain is a destaster.

That's my view.
We are working on it.

[GPG Public Key]
BTC/DVC/TRC/FRC: 1K1773RbXRZVRQSSXe9N6N2MUFERvrdu6y ANC/XPM AK1773RTmRKtvbKBCrUu95UQg5iegrqyeA NMC: NK1773Rzv8b4ugmCgX789PbjewA9fL9Dy1 LTC: LKi773RBuPepQH8E6Zb1ponoCvgbU7hHmd EMC: EK1773RxUes1HX1YAGMZ1xVYBBRUCqfDoF BQC: bK1773R1APJz4yTgRkmdKQhjhiMyQpJgfN
drAGon925

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 02:50:52 PM

Those ppl who sold, would dump at first sign of price going up, like 0.0045+,
so nothing is lost.
Just easier to buy for who really wants ANC.

And some of members who now complains sold much before price we see now.

Go out, call your grandma, take a drink... enjoy.
All devs working for you right now.

WDL

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:12:38 PM

My point of view.

That's my view.
We are working on it.

That is appreciated. Thanks a lot,we know how much you have worked for ANC,HERO K1773R.
newb4now

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:25:27 PM

Looking at the chart, many of the large dumps come at strange times, not necessarily right after an announcement. My guess is that they are from the large miner gaming the current difficulty algorithm. I expect that once the new and improved AuxPow fork arrives, this person well stop mining ANC and the semi regular large dumps well stop.

I think the miner is only concerned with quick profits by clever mining tactics to game the system. Without any long term interest in ANC, he/she will leave it alone after AuxPow
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 03:52:06 PM

Looking at the chart, many of the large dumps come at strange times, not necessarily right after an announcement. My guess is that they are from the large miner gaming the current difficulty algorithm. I expect that once the new and improved AuxPow fork arrives, this person well stop mining ANC and the semi regular large dumps well stop.

I think the miner is only concerned with quick profits by clever mining tactics to game the system. Without any long term interest in ANC, he/she will leave it alone after AuxPow

I thought the difficulty issue was fixed? or no?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
AnonCoinTwitter

Activity: 158

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:12:10 PM

I thought the difficulty issue was fixed? or no?

Not yet, but according to this it should be very soon:

https://pay.reddit.com/r/Anoncoin/comments/2ix6ny/a_hard_fork_is_imminent_pay_attention_to_forum/

lunokhod2

Activity: 249

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:44:24 PM

BLUETRADE IS REMOVING ANC FROM THEIR EXCHANGE.

From their webpage:

NOTICE: We're removing Anoncoin market on October 17. Withdraw your Anoncoins! | Possible #Anoncoin Bug Report. Please read: http://forum.bleutrade.com/index.php/topic,40.0.html
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 265 »
  Print  

Jump to: