Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:24:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ixcoin TODO  (Read 631708 times)
ahmed_

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 02:02:44 AM

the best thing i can recommend is wait for the latest client with the added nodes
HashEngineering

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Independent Cryptoveloper

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 04:52:38 AM

I use GroundRods wallet, I am no expert in these matters but it works well and I have not had any problems with it. I remember seeing a post of his somewhere about wanting to know more about android and it wouldn't really surprise me if he was off somewhere teaching himself how to make an IXC application for mobile devices. I don't really know what he may be doing but I hope we have not seen the last of him.

Is there still a need for and android wallet?
There most certainly is and one for ios too like deadsea says. Can you help with that? Our main forms of payment are lulz, kudos and I personally would pledge some IXC, perhaps there are others here that would too for working applications by verified developers.

I am doing some research on ixcoin.  It appears to be merge mined with Bitcoin.  This may be a problem for an SPV Light Wallet, the kind of wallet that doesn't download the entire blockchain.  Any blocks that are merged mined will contain extra information in the block about the bitcoin block and difficulty and hash that were used to solve the block.  In the regular bitcoin wallet, the block header is all that is needed to verify a block (because all the necessary information is in it to check the POW and difficulty).  This is something that I am looking into.  A dev had made a wallet for DevCoin which was never published and I am looking at the code to see if it solves the problem I think these types of coins will have.

GRS:  FrFpTbfEAni5Ruf8mNdwVQazJVJaQyEM2Y
BTC:  128Ptecsv4j6NoxdBxdvGzBtipfaAarZMJ
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=336215 - Android Wallet Creation Service
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 05:04:35 AM

I was watching the daily performance on coinmarketcap: the entire cryptoworld is falling down.

Massive crypto pain is coming this month.

All the big money that sold in December for a huge tax loss need to buy back and you can bet they're not gonna pay more to get their BTC back.

Great time to BUY all you can this month, but I expect IXC should hold up better than most other alts.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
HashEngineering

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 05:58:28 AM

I use GroundRods wallet, I am no expert in these matters but it works well and I have not had any problems with it. I remember seeing a post of his somewhere about wanting to know more about android and it wouldn't really surprise me if he was off somewhere teaching himself how to make an IXC application for mobile devices. I don't really know what he may be doing but I hope we have not seen the last of him.

There most certainly is and one for ios too like deadsea says. Can you help with that? Our main forms of payment are lulz, kudos and I personally would pledge some IXC, perhaps there are others here that would too for working applications by verified developers.

I am doing some research on ixcoin.  It appears to be merge mined with Bitcoin.  This may be a problem for an SPV Light Wallet, the kind of wallet that doesn't download the entire blockchain.  Any blocks that are merged mined will contain extra information in the block about the bitcoin block and difficulty and hash that were used to solve the block.  In the regular bitcoin wallet, the block header is all that is needed to verify a block (because all the necessary information is in it to check the POW and difficulty).  This is something that I am looking into.  A dev had made a wallet for DevCoin which was never published and I am looking at the code to see if it solves the problem I think these types of coins will have.

Further research reveals that the problem I thought of is solved by the java code I found with Devcoin and the ixcoin source.  Looks like it is possible to make an android wallet for this coin.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=336215 - Android Wallet Creation Service
HashEngineering

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 09:47:46 AM

Further research reveals that the problem I thought of is solved by the java code I found with Devcoin and the ixcoin source.  Looks like it is possible to make an android wallet for this coin.

Silly questions: a light electrum wallet for ixc has been created (it doesn't sync right now for lack of server) by Peter Erskin.
- is an android light wallet dependent on online servers (like electrum) or it goes to check the blockchain directly?
- is the existing electrum ixc somehow useful in creating the android (and ios) app?

PS BTC -12% in two days? People are running away from cryptos

1.  The light android wallet checks the blockchain directly. (no servers)
2.  the electrum ixc is not useful in creating the android app, and neither of them is useful in creating the iOS app (luckily there is the Bitcoin Bread Wallet iOS app to fork, but I don't have the ability presently to do the iOS version).

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 11:48:47 AM

0.9.3 is COMPLETE. As i stated earlier it has been for some time (In the time since its been done ive even hard forked DGC to V3 from the original V2 code) which shows the time since its been done. If @Frictionless you do plan on doing it. I must insist that you start ASAP. Once v0.10 launches i plan on upgrading straight to it, and any of your counterparty work if not completed will NOT be ported. Which will leave you left with porting counterparty to a 0.10 base.

Ahmed

I'm waiting to see 0.9.3 on the GHASH.IO servers.   The counterparty will not work unless the miners have the 0.9.3 code base.   They will reject all transactions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 11:51:04 AM

I believe a SPV client is indeed possible.  The best place to look is the DogeCoin implementation.  DogeCoin is merged mined with Litecoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2015, 06:05:08 PM

Massive manipulation to drive BTC down, affecting all crypto.  Well, except for IXC and a few other alts.

I would buy all the BTC I could here.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 07:52:10 PM

Massive manipulation to drive BTC down, affecting all crypto.  Well, except for IXC and a few other alts.

I would buy all the BTC I could here.
I guess when it comes to ‘trust’ and this experiment is as much about that as anything else, your average person will stick with the devil they know!  You can’t expect anyone to embrace a technology where all around, others seem to be losing fortunes, that just mysteriously evaporate from their computer screens and that’s just tough! Banks provide people with security, that’s why we trust them even when we don’t trust them so regulate or try to regulate them. BTC and other cryptos including IXC need Banks to provide the same security. This is no easy task and I would imagine has to be better than bank security when it comes to cryptos because a crypto bank will never be in a position to continually pretend an incident just did not take place and any ability to do this will entirely depend on their reserves and the security in which they are held. Banks have lost money hand over fist through hacking, they are just a lot less vocal than the BTC community and you can make fiat up to cover it!
We’ll get there eventually but still only tax and death is certain!

There clearly is some value for crypto if you happen to live in a country with massive devaluation (example:  Russia).   Relative to the Russian Ruble,  BTC has done much better in the last couple of months.

Right now, the BTC price is being driven by the whims of the shorters.   C'mon,  the latest attack was done on a weekend were nobody can buy new coins via fiat.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 02:01:39 AM

I briefly spoke with Jeffrey Smith. He will be back at his office soon. Thanks for your patience.

I have asked him repeatedly for 2 weeks now to respond to their promise to test the merge mined part of the 9.3 update [since it is now complete] but he has FAILED to answer even once in the past 2 weeks.

Doesn't anyone think it's odd that Jeffrey Smith [CEX.io] is choosing to actively communicate ONLY with the person who quit the board and deleted all his posts related to IXC while denying any form of communication with any of the current board members who never pressured CEX for answers, never gave any ultimatums and always nicely asked for simple answers?

Something smells very fishy about this whole thing.

And it is getting very very played out!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 03:19:25 AM

let's just cool our jets for a while on that one Vlad and wait until we hear what Jeffrey has to say in his office hours before we form any opinions one way or another on that. Has Cinnamon really tried to contact him in the last two weeks about this? Forgive me please, if I understand why he may not be overly enthusiastic about speaking with you and comments like that above, no matter how founded you believe them to be, can not help.

2 weeks?

Hahahaa.

CEX has been doing this for 6+ months.  I was only referring to the past 2 weeks since I have repeatedly asked them to test the 9.3 merged mining update.

What shocks me is that they're still doing it now after everything Deadsea has done to agitate them.  Deadsea's ultimatum to quit is what pushed CEX to quit the board.  And pushed me to accept their resignation in an attempt to STOP all these childish bullshit games.

It would be hilarious if it were not very very strange.

And correct:  CEX has specifically and intentionally ignored and avoided cinnamon as well and neither cinnamon nor I have ever pressured CEX for answers nor threatened to quit or played any ultimatum games.  We have both always let them do their thing on their own timeline while offering to always be here for anything they needed.

So excuse me while I exclaim:  This bullshit is getting very old!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 03:37:45 AM

I consider DeadSea33 a friend so I don't want him to wake up to this shit so I sent him a private message which I feel should also be posted here for the total transparency I have always guaranteed since this could result in immediate retaliation against me by CEX.io [and the powerful monkeys running it].

--------

Excuse my bad attitude on the iXcoin thread.

It was one thing for CEX to ignore me and cinnamon while you were a board member but it's quite the illogical insult to continue ignoring us [while still only communicating with you] given you have willingly quit and in a big messy way.

If Jeffrey Smith [CEX] or rather, his puppet masters, think they're gonna continue playing these childish asshole games they've got another [unpredictable] thing coming to them.

I was extremely flexible with their unprofessional antics but if they don't start acting just a bit professional they're gonna have a war on their hands.

And I don't give a damn who is behind CEX - [NSA, JP Morgan, Rockefeller] they better wake the fuck up and do this the right way cause I'm the idiot with nothing to lose and I'm not gonna roll over for these assholes regardless of who they are.

I can either be their biggest ally or their worst nightmare.  I would prefer the former but they clearly prefer the latter.

I will post this publicly so they don't say I wasn't forward and honest about everything.

Best regards...

Vlad

cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 05:23:05 AM

Please understand I have not tried to contact anyone nor do I plan to contact anyone.

Vlad is in charge of the foundation not me and I consider any claimed communication not made to him or not made to him copied to others (after all it is pretty easy to cc people on e mail) to not even be authentic.

I could tell you Hunter S Thompson e mailed me over the weekend to tell me his future plans. Would you believe me ?

I don't have time to screw around.

If cex or anyone else wants to test 9.3 or anything else they can do so anytime.

They need only clone or pull from Ahmed's or Vlad's github.

The windows version is distributed for personal use.

As to your inability to connect to the iX network with version 9.3 based on that log you posted you should try placing an ixcoin.conf file in the folder
C:\Users\Mike\AppData\Roaming\IXCoin\

To this file include the lines of addnodes posted by meself and others on prior pages.

If you still cannot connect you may be behind a firewall, have traffic blocked from your isp, or be missing installed components of windows.

let's just cool our jets for a while on that one Vlad and wait until we hear what Jeffrey has to say in his office hours before we form any opinions one way or another on that. Has Cinnamon really tried to contact him in the last two weeks about this? Forgive me please, if I understand why he may not be overly enthusiastic about speaking with you and comments like that above, no matter how founded you believe them to be, can not help.

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 05:35:55 AM

I’m shocked, there is obviously more to this whole foundation thing than meets the eye but in addition to that, I’m astounded that you can accuse CEX of unprofessionalism in such a public and unprofessional outburst! In your eagerness to be absolutely transparent, your statements are devoid of any tangible facts that might explain such an outburst and you have resorted to threats!
Now put me straight here, are we asking CEX to do something for us or are CEX asking us to do something for them?  
Perhaps, I’ve totally lost it and we are actively trying to get CEX to drop this coin like a hot potato or maybe at the very least you just need a holiday!
I’m not sure how we recover any credibility to a foundation with you in it after that outburst and that truly disappoints me!
You think you’re angry!

Who is this newbie talking out of his ass when he has no idea what's going on or what we've been through with CEX this past year?

Do you propose I hide this unprofessional stupidity by CEX.io another year while it gets worse?

Be a man and at least come out of your sock puppet.

Edit:  I DARE CEX.io to drop iXCoin like a hot potatoe!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 06:39:58 AM

delete all your above outburst, I'll remove my reprimand and lets have a chat off this forum

Listen newbie, you sure are worried about CEX's image or are you all of a sudden worried about me?

You are so obvious it's hilarious!

Let me clarify some things:

A)  This is not an outburst - this is controlled and well thought out anger, and it is justified and long coming.

B)  I worked hard to bring in partners and I brought in CEX [not you] and am close to bringing in other big investors.

C)  I built this entire community single handedly [not late comers like you] all while being called insane.  I literally paid for it out of my own pocket.  I literally put in thousands of hours in iXCoin to raise awareness and to bring in most of the people you see here.

I did it because I believe in this coin and I know as well as the puppet masters [front-running crypto [Bitcoin included]] what's gonna happen this year.

Unlike you I have earned and paid for the right to be in the position I am in and I have earned the right to be angry.

Furthermore, if you think I'm gonna sit through another year of games and bullshit lies from CEX while I risk my life and freedom you're dead wrong!

So forgive me while I offend the incorrigible.

Do you know why Deadsea33 quit?  Why did he quit and delete all his posts yet he is now posting at a record rate?

-  ACCOUNTABILITY!

-  LIABILITY!

He was smart enough to see that CEX was never gonna be honest with us and we are being used as front-runners.

-  FRONT-RUNNING!

-  FRONTMAN!

They pull all the strings and if something goes wrong who gets all the blame?

"THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS - THEY ARE IN CHARGE!"

That's right, newbie.  These guys are all distancing themselves from IXC while making 100% of the choices.  If they kill Bitcoin who is the world gonna blame?

Vlad! - The CHAIRMAN!

Actually, I will kill Bitcoin, that's one blame I'll gladly take.

But herein lies a MASSIVE risk for the Chairman:

- We don't know who these people are.

- We don't know their plans.

They feed us lies and misinformation on a weekly basis to keep us guessing and off balance.

Then they do as they please and God help you, the chairman and directors, if they do something wrong, unethical or illegal cause they're nameless, faceless and you're in charge so you're going down.

I'm so sorry I'm upset and I'm finally shining a light on this bullshit after only an entire year of this incompetence and after I see that now they plan to exclusively communicate with someone who also [like CEX] is not ACCOUNTABLE or LIABLE, and in fact, only has 30 posts to his name so how can anyone ever blame him for anything?  haha!

So why the fuck would I keep taking such a MASSIVE risk [with my life and freedom] when these assholes won't even have the decency to TALK TO US, let alone be honest:  JUST ONCE?!?!?

If they wanna talk exclusively to Deadsea33, GREAT - let them, but I will not [officially] do one thing they communicate through a third party.

-  And I will not step down!

-  I will not relent!  

-  THIS IS OUR COIN!

I have earned this right and I will not lay down for them.  There are other very powerful people I have talked to.

What shocks me the most is how none of you have ever asked:

-  How did this fucking asshole see all the hidden symbolism and hidden meanings in iXCoin when nobody else ever saw anything?

-  How did this idiot correctly predict what/who would happen to iXCoin years ahead of time, before anyone else in crypto, and at a time when iXCoin was literally perceived lower than any other ShitCoin CryptoCoin on earth?

You can be certain of two things concerning iXCoin:

1)  They will NOT remove me - [I am not here by sheer accident]

2)  They will NOT abandon iXCoin - [iXcoin is not here by mere coincidence]

The latter is an absolute impossibility; the former a high improbability.

So now the only choice remains:  These puppet masters, who have COMPLETELY taken over and COMPLETELY OWN Bitcoin without a single person standing up to them, cause they are all COWARDS, need to step the fuck up and be honest and professional for once or get the fuck out of our coin so we can do it ourselves with the help of other investors.

Now comes forth the retribution; retaliation for misdeeds unleavened!

It's late, I'm tired, I hope there won't be any more senseless provocations this evening.

Cheers!

HashEngineering

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 08:48:21 AM

Does this mean you have joined Team IXC?

I may join soon.  I have been experimenting with another coin that is merged mined with Bitcoin and am having some success with the java code.  ixcoin can be next on my list.  I am using the code from DevCoin and looked at Dogecoin modifications for Aux POW, as it is called.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 11:17:44 AM

I may join soon.  I have been experimenting with another coin that is merged mined with Bitcoin and am having some success with the java code.  ixcoin can be next on my list.  I am using the code from DevCoin and looked at Dogecoin modifications for Aux POW, as it is called.

This is good news! Thanks

---------

PS Sorry for causing such a reaction. I just wanted to inform you that Jeff was not in his office. That's probably the main reason he didn't respond to our requests.

Hahahaa.

Was Jeffrey in his office more than 5 times in the past 9 months?

How about the 4+ month stretch where he refused to answer literally even a single message or email from anyone but you?  Was he not in the office then either?  lol.

You out of all people should know better, deadsea33.  CEX is the reason you quit and if it were not for me you would have quit a long time ago because of them.  I talked you out of quitting because of their games at least 4 times over the past 6-8 months. 

How many times did I push them for answers I knew they wouldn't give me?  How many times did I blow up cause of CEX [today not included] and how many times did I threaten to quit because of CEX? 

Never!

I was a team player and I was ok with being in the dark as long as they talked to someone on the board.  But I will not sit and watch as they run things while they refuse to talk to anyone officially associated with IXC. 

You left IXC cause you didn't want to be liable and accountable for something CEX might do given they did nothing but lie to us.

These are your words but it seems you are now willing to play ball, now that your life is no longer at risk and your IXC history has all been deleted and it's just Vlad in the fire. 

What's funny is that out of all the people on the board it was you that was fed up with CEX and decided to quit over it.  That's ironic - I was treated the worst but I kept my cool and tried to talk you down numerous times to allow CEX to just do their thing.

Pretty amazing!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 11:22:00 AM

Let's hope he is nothing like me because hell would freeze over before I touched that code after reading this.

A)  Jeffrey is nothing but another frontman - just like everyone running IXC [and Bitcoin].

B)  The powerful monkeys running CEX [and all of Bitcoin] don't give two shits about me, you, hell freezing over or our code update.  They have a fixed plan and a [secret] agenda and nobody is gonna stop them.

This is why I can double dare them and triple dog dare them and it will have zero effect since they're not gonna be slowed down or stopped by any talking monkey.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 11:33:41 AM

I may join soon.  I have been experimenting with another coin that is merged mined with Bitcoin and am having some success with the java code.  ixcoin can be next on my list.  I am using the code from DevCoin and looked at Dogecoin modifications for Aux POW, as it is called.

Looking forward to seeing your build.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2015, 11:34:15 AM

Here's nice tin-foil hat material.

What anonymous pool does this in just a little over 1 year without any opposition of any sort?

CEX wallet address:  

https://blockchain.info/address/1CjPR7Z5ZSyWk6WtXvSFgkptmpoi4UM9BC

Oh, and did I mention total control [51%+] over Bitcoin in less than 6 months since inception?

No need to worry there, just another pool.  

Better double up on the tinfoil.  haha!

Pages: « 1 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 [228] 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: