Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:21:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ixcoin TODO  (Read 631708 times)
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 04:37:05 AM

This little bitch actually had the balls to call me.

Bahahahaaahaaa.

Post your experience, please.  Hahahaaaa.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 04:45:13 AM

I will just let the police handle it form here everything was forwarded lol Best of luck to you explaining it

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 04:45:32 AM

Damn, these assholes called the cops on me.

CraigsCoin is ran by some serious thug crooks, man!!!!

Edit:  I literally just got a call from a Beaverton police detective.  Assholes!!!!!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 04:47:30 AM

This is some crazy shit.

Talk about being off topic.  lol

Ok, I'm done with this circle jerk game.  I'm not gonna get the swat called on me.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 04:49:51 AM

Nah I called the your local police and the FBI cybercrimes for Identity theft I work In DC for a while and have some friends so my little .gov email gets instance response how do you think I know so much dummy.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 04:53:37 AM

Now who is going to fuck who.... like you said on the phone? I will send you some soap on a rope in the shape of a ixcoin Smiley

cinnamon_carter
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 05:17:03 AM

BEFORE, I address what i wanted to post I wanted to either apologize/explain more my post earlier about the java script wallet.

For iX or Bitcoin (anycoin) to go all the way /worldwide to everyone, we need things like these.

I am just a security freak and while it is not the exact same thing to me if you use a javascript wallet on a website it is kind of like keeping your coins stored on an exchange........... still great to see more development and more avenues for iX to be successful.

Hope that clears that up

Now about Vlad, I am very angry about this.

lesson number one , never get involved with alt coins that have self moderated topics, they are generally a magnet for scams

lesson number two,  when dealing with professional criminals or even some novice criminals don't underestimate what they will try to do to discredit you so they can try to discredit what you are saying to alert others to actions they took (one of the rules of disinformation)

lesson number three (somewhat unrelated)  anyone who calls the cops unless  they are in a situation where it would be a crime not to call the cops, like a car accident ect...... is an idiot. 

yes this is off topic iX but I don't like to see anyone giving Vlad a hard time just because he is making public statements that someone who cloned a coin got crypto asian to rate him top notch (oh yeaaaaaaaaa , like he is not in for a piece of the action ??)  and made off with over what is it.....400 bitcoin....... just because others were not smart enough to avoid the ipo or whatever does not mean they deserve to be robbed by the same people that keep launching ipo after ipo after ipo......   

Honestly I don't know if they are professional criminals or people working for the banking/financial sector to just cause turmoil and discredit the entire scene..........

FINAL LESSON

Chose your coins carefully.  Stick with coins that have been around a long time or with coins that have strong talented developers.  By strong and talented I am talking about the code they push to github and how it is maintained.  Not what they say, not what they promise, not how fancy the website is, not what payment processing systems they claim are in development or available ...........

If you do not have a strong codebase preferably with high difficulty for security of the blockchain the coin someone promises is the bitcoin killer could have no working nodes a week later or worse...................

All reasons and more I am very careful about what projects I will personally involve myself with development wise. 

Besides what is in my signature , I love btc (who doesent love the original...)  , iX  , simple inflation coin, even iO coin has some upside (nothing close to what iX has to offer but at least it has potential) and you cannot exclude namecoin or litecoin.   I also personally admire Riecoin since the proof of work has an actuall purpose (sorry prime coin and others / unlimited coins not cool and many other reasons too much to go into here on the IX THREAD)

Finally now as a result of what I read here I have decided to personally investigate the coin people who are targeting Vlad...... I will be inspecting the source code over the next few days.  I really hate to see idiots give people who are honest/decent/ and for real a hard time (plus I like Vlad)

Edit:  I literally just got a call from a Beaverton police detective.  Assholes!!!!!

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

The obvious choice is not always the best choice.

LOOK DEEPER - Look into the Blake 256 Family -- CC
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 05:20:40 AM

BEFORE, I address what i wanted to post I wanted to either apologize/explain more my post earlier about the java script wallet.

For iX or Bitcoin (anycoin) to go all the way /worldwide to everyone, we need things like these.

I am just a security freak and while it is not the exact same thing to me if you use a javascript wallet on a website it is kind of like keeping your coins stored on an exchange........... still great to see more development and more avenues for iX to be successful.

Hope that clears that up

Now about Vlad, I am very angry about this.

lesson number one , never get involved with alt coins that have self moderated topics, they are generally a magnet for scams

lesson number two,  when dealing with professional criminals or even some novice criminals don't underestimate what they will try to do to discredit you so they can try to discredit what you are saying to alert others to actions they took (one of the rules of disinformation)

lesson number three (somewhat unrelated)  anyone who calls the cops unless  they are in a situation where it would be a crime not to call the cops, like a car accident ect...... is an idiot. 

yes this is off topic iX but I don't like to see anyone giving Vlad a hard time just because he is making public statements that someone who cloned a coin got crypto asian to rate him top notch (oh yeaaaaaaaaa , like he is not in for a piece of the action ??)  and made off with over what is it.....400 bitcoin....... just because others were not smart enough to avoid the ipo or whatever does not mean they deserve to be robbed by the same people that keep launching ipo after ipo after ipo......   

Honestly I don't know if they are professional criminals or people working for the banking/financial sector to just cause turmoil and discredit the entire scene..........

FINAL LESSON

Chose your coins carefully.  Stick with coins that have been around a long time or with coins that have strong talented developers.  By strong and talented I am talking about the code they push to github and how it is maintained.  Not what they say, not what they promise, not how fancy the website is, not what payment processing systems they claim are in development or available ...........

If you do not have a strong codebase preferably with high difficulty for security of the blockchain the coin someone promises is the bitcoin killer could have no working nodes a week later or worse...................

All reasons and more I am very careful about what projects I will personally involve myself with development wise. 

Besides what is in my signature , I love btc (who doesent love the original...)  , iX  , simple inflation coin, even iO coin has some upside (nothing close to what iX has to offer but at least it has potential) and you cannot exclude namecoin or litecoin.   I also personally admire Riecoin since the proof of work has an actuall purpose (sorry prime coin and others / unlimited coins not cool and many other reasons too much to go into here on the IX THREAD)

Finally now as a result of what I read here I have decided to personally investigate the coin people who are targeting Vlad...... I will be inspecting the source code over the next few days.  I really hate to see idiots give people who are honest/decent/ and for real a hard time (plus I like Vlad)

Play nice Smiley want to know where it started? just for reference? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=757255.msg9720459#msg9720459

as a foundation member you would expect much better behavior it reflects poorly on your group.

If you need help investigating anyone let me know I am pretty damn good at it. see below I have had 2 cases turned over and being investigated by the SEC Smiley

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 05:26:55 AM

Thanks Cinnamon.  I'm 99% sure it's the craigscoin dev.  I PM'd him today and repeatedly posted to his thread after he deleted all my posts and I even talked to CryptoAsian about pulling his 5 PoD rating.

That was just hours before these trolls started attacking me.  I didn't lose much on CRAIG but some people have PM'd me saying they lost everything in the ICO.  And the guy keeps stringing people along with promise after promise and false hope but without ever delivering a single line of code [in 3 months].

For CryptoAsian to say they are developer verified is a total lie and potentially fraudulent.  They're implying these guys can code and most of them are illiterate so a lot of people are losing a lot of money.  If I were a hacker I would just kill their ShitCoin and get it over with but I'm not.

At any rate, lesson learned - never attack scammers with my own account when I already posted my real name, address and phone number.  That was a pretty scary experience.  Just about piddled in my man-panties.  lol

Thanks again cinnamon and yeah, just stay away from self moderated threads.  That's a dead giveaway of a ScamCoin.

cinnamon_carter
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 05:27:20 AM

also who is the victim and what damage did they suffer in the alleged identity theft?

when a domain is registered if the information is not correct contact information that is not a crime but a violation of terms of service

anyone who would brag and pretend to have ties to the fbi could be in voilation of federal law unless they are telling the truth and on duty

pretending to be acting as a federal official or using government credentials issued for a specific reason for something else is a crime

Check out my coin Photon
Merge Mine 5 other Blake 256 coins - 6x your hash power  https://www.blakecoin.org/

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 05:28:36 AM

also who is the victim and what damage did they suffer in the alleged identity theft?

when a domain is registered if the information is not correct contact information that is not a crime but a violation of terms of service

anyone who would brag and pretend to have ties to the fbi could be in voilation of federal law unless they are telling the truth and on duty

pretending to be acting as a federal official or using government credentials issued for a specific reason for something else is a crime

See here you go.... too. I never said FBI I said i have a .gov email that gets me through a little quicker wow are all you this daft?

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 05:31:08 AM

These guys are idiots but they know enough about manipulation to cause trouble for someone.

And what a lie about how all this got started.  I simply asked the SYS devs if they were planning to do a max ca prediction and I was curious how much people paid for the ICO so I would have a good baseline of the current value.

Yes, what a horrible thing I did - asking relevant questions.  lol

No way, this guy is a sock puppet from CraigsCoin's dev.  Nice try.

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 05:39:11 AM

Lol this person you think I am... I promise you I am not lol

cinnamon_carter
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 05:48:30 AM

sock puppet,

no, my guess is more likely they are all the same people cloning one after another after another, i.e. same people launched multiple coins, may use hundreds of forum accounts or thousands , they use thousands of twitter accounts to try to draw attention to some of this junk.....

another reason I ignore all new coin launches unless there is something /someone really special going on , even then i normally sit on the fence

like i said i am not one to call the cops but if anyone wants to they should tell authorities to investigate ipo's or other similar ponzi schemes where a large amount of money or bitcoin ect... is involved initially then it quickly goes down to zero.....

it is not that difficult to trace bitcoin,  even someone like me can do it........and i am far from a pro when it comes to blockchain forensics

i have read some papers that even when people use 'mixing' services they can track that btc, 

ironic that cryptocurrency by design is the most tracable form or medium of exchange ever invented (unless you want to revisit the talley stick)

that is not restricted to bitcoin either and I don't care if you accessed the network on tor

cash, filthy as it is , hard to trace

///*

other than dusting it or treating it with stuff that only shows up under ultraviolet light or some of the new money coming out now in America and other countries for a while has some ability to be 'tracked'

///*

ironic as it may seem , i am no lawyer but under present law at least in the US the people who launch coins , sell them and then just keep the money or btc may not even be guilty of an actual crime although I am sure the G can always find a charge on someone they want to give a hard time to.............  I am sure our wonderful government will in upcoming years draft new laws to 'protect' everyone.........   probably using situations like the ones we are discussing here as examples for justification......  and they guy running it claims to work for the government !!!  lovely Roll Eyes

These guys are idiots but they know enough about manipulation to cause trouble for someone.

And what a lie about how all this got started.  I simply asked the SYS devs if they were planning to do a max ca prediction and I was curious how much people paid for the ICO so I would have a good baseline of the current value.

Yes, what a horrible thing I did - asking relevant questions.  lol

No way, this guy is a sock puppet from CraigsCoin's dev.  Nice try.

Check out my coin Photon

RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 06:09:38 AM

You guys are silly lol

CraigsCoin

Activity: 126

CraigsCoin Dev

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 08:21:56 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 12:51:30 PM by CraigsCoin

Thanks Cinnamon.  I'm 99% sure it's the craigscoin dev.  I PM'd him today and repeatedly posted to his thread after he deleted all my posts and I even talked to CryptoAsian about pulling his 5 PoD rating.

That was just hours before these trolls started attacking me.  I didn't lose much on CRAIG but some people have PM'd me saying they lost everything in the ICO.  And the guy keeps stringing people along with promise after promise and false hope but without ever delivering a single line of code [in 3 months].

For CryptoAsian to say they are developer verified is a total lie and potentially fraudulent.  They're implying these guys can code and most of them are illiterate so a lot of people are losing a lot of money.  If I were a hacker I would just kill their ShitCoin and get it over with but I'm not.

At any rate, lesson learned - never attack scammers with my own account when I already posted my real name, address and phone number.  That was a pretty scary experience.  Just about piddled in my man-panties.  lol

Thanks again cinnamon and yeah, just stay away from self moderated threads.  That's a dead giveaway of a ScamCoin.

Vlad2Vlad - with all honesty, and despite all FUD you made in my thread I can say that this is the first and only message I write in your thread.
I have nothing to do with the FUD here (deserved or undeserved - I don't know). In fact I don't even want to read your OP to find out.
 I also never asked any of my supporters to FUD here (if they do - it is their own idea, not mine).

This idea [to burn your thread] never even crossed my mind so please stop spamming my thread, insulting me, accusing me etc.

I ♥ CraigsCoin!
VERUMinNUMERIS

Activity: 409
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 09:06:03 AM

iXCoin has held up so strong compared to most alts out there over the past few months.  That says a lot in my book.
ushuai

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:17:59 PM

iXCoin has held up so strong compared to most alts out there over the past few months.  That says a lot in my book.

ixcoin still going strong
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 08:40:38 PM

Important Official Announcement:

Jeffrey Smith of CEX.io has resigned from the iXCoin foundation board [effective immediately] due to a demanding business and personal schedule.  He has reiterated that he wishes to remain a "strong supporter" of iXCoin but not in the function of a board member.

This news comes as unexpected to me as everyone else and I learned about it literally ~30 minutes ago.  As always, I'm trying to be timely and transparent with any relevant information I have.

I fully expect CEX.io to continue hashing iXCoin at no cost so I do not believe there is any renewed risk of losing our network.

Like most of you here, I was hoping for better news this Christmas!

We will continue as best we can and I will continue to try and bring in other partners with what little resources we have at our disposal. 

Best regards...

Vlad

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 03:50:49 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2014, 04:06:56 AM by Vlad2Vlad

I HAVE NO PROBLEM TO ACCEPT JEFF AS MEMBER 'AD HONOREM' OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS. OF COURSE HE WOULD NOT HAVE ANY VOTE IN THE MEANTIME, AT LEAST UNTIL HE WILL NOT GET ACTIVE AGAIN IN THE BOARD.

I'm sorry but iXCoin does not have any "honorary" positions for board members.  This isn't a feel-good club for iXCoin insiders.  If Jeffrey Smith wanted to be a board member then he didn't have to quit.  This is why I twice confirmed his decision before I accepted his resignation and informed the other board members and the iXCoin community.

We are not gonna play board member ping-pong here - decisions made by everyone on the board will be treated seriously and professionally.

As of this moment, Jeffery Smith is off the iXCoin board of directors [per his confirmed request] and has no say or function in iXCoin's daily operation, protocol or direction - any more than any other non-board community member has.

He is free to contribute and support iXcoin development in any way he wishes and all help is greatly appreciated.

If Jeffrey Smith ever wishes to regain his board seat then we would gladly review his request just like anyone else's, but given the circus act we have had [behind the scenes] this past year, any new board member applicant will require more serious vetting and hard proof of a serious commitment to iXCoin rather than just a very long string of empty, broken promises.

Best regards...

Pages: « 1 ... 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 [222] 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: