Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:57:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18808 times)
STI_2M

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:02:05 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 05:33:38 AM by STI_2M

I am interested to what kind or type of devices that will be used in these amusment parks, how they work. I seen the videos of some VR gadgets and have tried one also, they are really impressive and entertaining. There are so many gadgets in development like the augmented reality which is also fun. Is there anyone that knows the specific devices that Arena space is using? or Is it a secret, Im just being curious.

There are some devices using in the parks:
PS4
Oculus Rift CV1
HTC Vive
HTC Vive VR cube (for one or two persons)
Samsung GearVR 2 + Samsung S6
VR Autosimulator, SKALA and Paraplane VR
You can also watch the video to see how it works - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlMLBxArxWc
Is there some of your devices were going to be sale?

I need to consult my colleagues to give you an answer. I will return later and comment on this.
Everything I know is that equipment rent is possible

Some devices from Samsung, Homido, HTC and Fibrum are already availiable to buy at the park's territory

A little refinement:
There's a partnership with this companies
the main product is HTC Vive
Thanks admin/devs for answering. So we can buy in the park's territory only those some devices and gadgets?
You are right. Also soon it may be possible to buy them online.
Agreed, someday it is going to buy through online. Ok buddy thanks! Good to have you in this thread, now it's clear in my mind.
Thank you for the information, its great that the developers are giving these kind of information, it just shows that they are not just in for the money, they are more like ambassadors of new technology. Technology is not to be kept and made a profit, but its to be shared to everyone to get to the next step which is the further development of technology that would benefit all. I appreciate what you do and you have my support .
it's nice to know that in arena space there's a lot of equipment to use.. Having Ps4 in park? How exciting but i think the main atraction here is the HTC vr.. Hopefully they can develop a park that can play for many person or park like a battlefield for counter strike.. That's cool right?
You are right.
Our original interactive products include:
-Full Immersion VR - the system of complete immersion into virtual reality, enriched wit ha variety of content - VR shooting ranges, VR quests, labyrinths. VR worlds (rated 18+) capable of servicing 1-50 people in the same zone (optimally, 6-10 people).
-SKALA - an original combination of a climbing wall and a videogame.
-Digital avatar in full control of the actor, reflecting their every movement and facial expression.
Also, for example, is preparing a new VR attraction – Robot simulator.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:23:00 AM

Might be great if you can release your original or in-house VR games and make it available to Android or iOS platforms so that those people who live outside the areas where ARena Space is located will be able to experience the fun. You can offer it to playstore or appstore where people can pay ARena Space token to avail the game.

Just an opinion or more likely a suggestion.
Thanks for your attention for our project! I'll communicate with the developers and tell them about your suggestion
Yes it is! What a wonderful suggestion, In case of delay of having Arena Space in other country they still have the opportunity to play and enjoy the VR games even without Arena Space in their area if they think and study about this good suggestion.

Actually that is a good idea, having your own virtual app on your gadget, its like entering a portal, that you can enter different worlds as long as you have your gadgets with you and a nice internet connection. The is more that can be add to this project, but their concept is the first step to a greater project, I hope they could do this in the future, that will change the way people live, not just the gaming industry, but the whole system of the wolrd.

Thanks for the appreciation and attention guys. This idea can create a wide scope for ARena Space in terms of distributing their product and giving joy to many people. This just came up to my mind because I am also interested in availing it if ever it will come true. Imagine if you just have a 3D-compatible movile device and VR Glasses and you can buy ARena Space orignal games. This will be a good thing for both the consumer/players and investors.
Yes and it can give the opportunity to many people who are capable to buy their products. And for me more people will encourage to wait when it happens because they will see the beauty of the game while they are waiting for them.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:24:56 AM

Project in ICO stage will establish 5 global HQ located in las vegas, barcelona, dubai, beijing, moscow that will sign local partnership in local partners. This project is globaland will create and good numbers of demand of token that will be called as ARC. This is sure investment for me.
Greenwinter

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:47:06 AM

Project in ICO stage will establish 5 global HQ located in las vegas, barcelona, dubai, beijing, moscow that will sign local partnership in local partners. This project is globaland will create and good numbers of demand of token that will be called as ARC. This is sure investment for me.
Hope you'll join our project and will enjoy it!
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:48:23 AM

thanks for the detailed plan of the ico, where can i read about this can you provide the link for me to scrutinize.
thank you in advance.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
segomawut

Activity: 382

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:06:51 AM

is it true, if sev do additional distribution again to bounty participants? when may know when token word is in etherdelta? hopefully that is expected to become a reality has a high selling value
Greenwinter

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:08:20 AM

thanks for the detailed plan of the ico, where can i read about this can you provide the link for me to scrutinize.
thank you in advance.
You can read about the project on the site arenaspace.io
Also you can download there the whitepaper.
Greenwinter

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:19:45 AM

is it true, if sev do additional distribution again to bounty participants? when may know when token word is in etherdelta? hopefully that is expected to become a reality has a high selling value
Bounty program has already launched, you can find the detailed information at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2343031.0. Additionally, you can adress your questions to our bounty manager in Telegram - @SmartIphone3D

We are not planning to list our tokens at any exchange until after the completion of first token swaps on ICOS platform.
Justenjoy1903

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:47:47 AM

How manny token for distribution on pre ICO and ICO stage?
gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 10:57:12 AM

I just ask how young can this VR amusement park be? Do you have a child's limited ability to use your technology?

Greenwinter

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:12:24 AM

How manny token for distribution on pre ICO and ICO stage?
At the pre-ICO stage 1,6 millon tokens are exhibited.
At the ICO stage 23,5 millon tokens are exhibited.
Greenwinter

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:14:25 AM

I just ask how young can this VR amusement park be? Do you have a child's limited ability to use your technology?
I need to consult my colleagues to give you an answer. I will return later and comment on this.
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:31:33 AM

I think they will have that. but for us to be the user's of Virtual reality we need to be careful. and for all the children who want to use that.

contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:39:41 AM

Thank you for this news. Can you teach me where you can find this news? or give me the link. I'm hoping for the succeed of this ICO

Greenwinter

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:42:29 AM

Thank you for this news. Can you teach me where you can find this news? or give me the link. I'm hoping for the succeed of this ICO

Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:54:23 AM

thanks for the information about arena space, i realize theres so many partnership of the Virtual reality so i can see the successful of arena space

Justenjoy1903

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:59:46 AM

What will be the bunos terms on ICO? And any assumptions regarding increase of token value?
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:09:59 PM

I think they will have that. but for us to be the user's of Virtual reality we need to be careful. and for all the children who want to use that.
I think all parks/amusement parks have their own guidelines. So maybe they have an age limit for every place or games you are going to try inside the Arena.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Greenwinter

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 12:10:44 PM

What will be the bunos terms on ICO? And any assumptions regarding increase of token value?
All information about bonus term during ICO and pre-ICO periods and infirmation about regarding of token value you can find in the whitepaper at the page 18.
Download the whitepaper you can from the site arenaspace.io
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:09:58 PM

I am interested to what kind or type of devices that will be used in these amusment parks, how they work. I seen the videos of some VR gadgets and have tried one also, they are really impressive and entertaining. There are so many gadgets in development like the augmented reality which is also fun. Is there anyone that knows the specific devices that Arena space is using? or Is it a secret, Im just being curious.

There are some devices using in the parks:
PS4
Oculus Rift CV1
HTC Vive
HTC Vive VR cube (for one or two persons)
Samsung GearVR 2 + Samsung S6
VR Autosimulator, SKALA and Paraplane VR
You can also watch the video to see how it works - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlMLBxArxWc
Is there some of your devices were going to be sale?

Everything I know is that equipment rent is possible

Some devices from Samsung, Homido, HTC and Fibrum are already availiable to buy at the park's territory

A little refinement:
There's a partnership with this companies
the main product is HTC Vive
Thanks admin/devs for answering. So we can buy in the park's territory only those some devices and gadgets?
You are right. Also soon it may be possible to buy them online.
Agreed, someday it is going to buy through online. Ok buddy thanks! Good to have you in this thread, now it's clear in my mind.
Thank you for the information, its great that the developers are giving these kind of information, it just shows that they are not just in for the money, they are more like ambassadors of new technology. Technology is not to be kept and made a profit, but its to be shared to everyone to get to the next step which is the further development of technology that would benefit all. I appreciate what you do and you have my support .
it's nice to know that in arena space there's a lot of equipment to use.. Having Ps4 in park? How exciting but i think the main atraction here is the HTC vr.. Hopefully they can develop a park that can play for many person or park like a battlefield for counter strike.. That's cool right?
You are right.
Our original interactive products include:
-Full Immersion VR - the system of complete immersion into virtual reality, enriched wit ha variety of content - VR shooting ranges, VR quests, labyrinths. VR worlds (rated 18+) capable of servicing 1-50 people in the same zone (optimally, 6-10 people).
-SKALA - an original combination of a climbing wall and a videogame.
-Digital avatar in full control of the actor, reflecting their every movement and facial expression.
Also, for example, is preparing a new VR attraction – Robot simulator.  (https://www.instagram.com/p/Bat3luJhUh4/?taken-by=arenaspaceico)

this Arena Space is a huge playground of virtual technology, so expect that we can not just use one thing.  but they prepare for more attraction to make more experience to us. and thank you for all updates and coordination.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: