Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:36:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:57:52 AM

i watch the arena space in youtube i want the ninja fruits games it likes in real life they cut the fruits using motion sensored and the starwars with a laser sword..i hope arena space build in my country to experience more games

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:06:26 AM

Guys Arena has its own R&D laboratory that creates unique content and attractions, and that’s how it stands out from its competitors.Also possess the in-house built software platform or entertainment park management their ARena Park Manager.

that's a good news for all supporters and investors in this project,you mean no one can copy their content and attraction?that's very nice only arena can have the very unique entertainment.
This is the advantage of Arena Space compare to all amusement park. Customers will make sure that all attractions are well maintain and 100% good services.
i think arena space will be on top soon in the market in terms of vr technology because of their unique entertainment,that customers need and to explore a different games and parks specially the good services we offer to guest.

olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:46:02 AM

Guys Arena has its own R&D laboratory that creates unique content and attractions, and that’s how it stands out from its competitors.Also possess the in-house built software platform or entertainment park management their ARena Park Manager.

that's a good news for all supporters and investors in this project,you mean no one can copy their content and attraction?that's very nice only arena can have the very unique entertainment.
This is the advantage of Arena Space compare to all amusement park. Customers will make sure that all attractions are well maintain and 100% good services.
i think arena space will be on top soon in the market in terms of vr technology because of their unique entertainment,that customers need and to explore a different games and parks specially the good services we offer to guest.
I agree on you sir. Arena Space is one of the most high technology park that ever have in the market, all the attractions that they will offer and the services that their customers will get if they will enter the park.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:49:24 AM

The uniqueness of the arena space will bring it more effective for both investors and customers. Especially they bringing in the Virtual Reality technology to the people. This kind of technology is the newest  platform that can be used on games and other various related applications.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:32:38 PM

Interesting. Want to know more!
IS IT NOT A SCAM?

Hahaha, you got me there bruh, thats funny. Its not a scam, you can actually look it up on the internet, you can see that they ate real and is alteady operating, now they are doing some marketing and developing more ways of expanding their project. Try to do some research and you will see that this project is not a scam.
That's right, this project is already existing in a long time, I don't why some people are accusing that this project is a scam. ARena Space are just expanding their business, you can check it out on their website or white paper. It stated their where ARena Space start and how they will continue their journey.

actually does not scam the VR. he is right you search google. Because I was looking at my name and I really really liked the VR. and even in the Philippines there are technologies that can be used for toys. and there is a VR label placed VR is produced. you just try to search to find out

qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:48:39 PM

Interesting. Want to know more!
IS IT NOT A SCAM?

Hahaha, you got me there bruh, thats funny. Its not a scam, you can actually look it up on the internet, you can see that they ate real and is alteady operating, now they are doing some marketing and developing more ways of expanding their project. Try to do some research and you will see that this project is not a scam.
That's right, this project is already existing in a long time, I don't why some people are accusing that this project is a scam. ARena Space are just expanding their business, you can check it out on their website or white paper. It stated their where ARena Space start and how they will continue their journey.

actually does not scam the VR. he is right you search google. Because I was looking at my name and I really really liked the VR. and even in the Philippines there are technologies that can be used for toys. and there is a VR label placed VR is produced. you just try to search to find out
That's a fraud! This project is legit, that's why the ico has not been start because they want to expand their project so that many investors and customer will be satisfied to take the arena space in the future. Also in thier products they expanding it for making a online store so that other country can buy as well.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:50:48 AM

i watch the arena space in youtube i want the ninja fruits games it likes in real life they cut the fruits using motion sensored and the starwars with a laser sword..i hope arena space build in my country to experience more games
Its a really a very exciting game. I really want to experience this kind of amazing games.Hope this would also be available in the Philippines soon.
lostocean

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:13:21 AM

arena space offer the best entertainment for all ages,and this is very attractive for the Gamers,users,children,couple,group family and friends it offer also a very nice attraction of parks and unique games
yes open to all no age limit and open for PWD's , this park will give you happy experience and family bonding.
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:38:27 AM

Attractive, new technology people will happy, good quality of place.. This will be for the number one park in the world.
onediamond

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:06:04 AM

Attractive, new technology people will happy, good quality of place.. This will be for the number one park in the world.
we only need now is patient to wait i know this will be click not only in one country but in whole world to bring a enjoyment and amazing experience in the world of VR..

▄▄▄████   TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumLinkedinYouTube   ████▄▄▄
▬ ● ● Whitepaper ██████  GG  WORLD  LOTTERY  ██████  ANN Thread ● ● ▬
● ● ▬▬▬  THE BEST ICO TO INVEST IN 2018   ▬▬▬ ● ●
Pitchipuff

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:38:01 AM

we only need now is patient to wait i know this will be click not only in one country but in whole world to bring a enjoyment and amazing experience in the world of VR..
any update for this project?we waiting for the launch of this hoping for the team to keeping us an update,because everyone is waiting and excited for this..
jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:26:51 AM

wow that is very nice it is a one of a kind intertainment, not only for one person but in group of people can enjoy and play together, also can bonding with families. Very impressive
Fredrosam

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:37:29 AM

How popular was the project in reality? How many visitors?
lexkiee28

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:07:26 PM

Arena Space has basically the first and newest attraction in terms of way of entertaining people. Given it's technology, their virtual reality themed park has a new way to gain more customers and investors. Virtual reality games are something that can enhance our way of gaming and creativity.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pitchipuff

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:13:10 PM

you cant count the investor the interest for this project is the most important this is to run to launch this project the most variable thing to make the posible the imposible..
kapoygyud

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:45:15 PM

you cant count the investor the interest for this project is the most important this is to run to launch this project the most variable thing to make the posible the imposible..
nowadays vr technology is leading in the market,and it is very popular in a different country..i think it will counting up on a visitors/guest

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
kapoygyud

Activity: 124

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:55:28 PM

arena space offer the best entertainment for all ages,and this is very attractive for the Gamers,users,children,couple,group family and friends it offer also a very nice attraction of parks and unique games
yes it will, in fact arena space is the first vr technology make and offer the unique games and parks.i believe when it launch in the market or build a branch in a different places it will gain a big profits.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:37:25 PM

I hope they have something like a suggestion mailbox to gather info and survey what people would like to see and play using VR tech.
puruntung213

Activity: 236

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:14:30 AM

I believe arena space VR amusement park will reach the other country and the people will experience the VR games simulator .
lexkiee28

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:20:40 AM

To think that someday or sooner arena space has plans to make some branches on asian countries, I think philippines is the best to build a virtual reality park. Many of us didn't experience this kind of technology. A technology that can turn our imagination to virtual reality world when everything is possible.

Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: