Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:06:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:01:53 PM

I just ask how young can this VR amusement park be? Do you have a child's limited ability to use your technology?
I think they will have that. but for us to be the user's of Virtual reality we need to be careful. and for all the children who want to use that.
I think all parks/amusement parks have their own guidelines. So maybe they have an age limit for every place or games you are going to try inside the Arena.
It depends on what games you are going to play or join. Yes age limit must be implemented in every games for safety precaution.

That is correct! In addition, individuals should disclose if they have any medical condition so that they can only be admitted if their health permits them. Also, age is an important qualifier like those in the movie house, children of certain age cannot enter a certain attraction since it is not appropriate for their age and understanding.

ofcourse, there must be an age limit when it comes in playing games. there should be games restricted for the kids, there should be games that needs parental guidance.
It will also help if the Arena will have a waiver to all the games or attraction inside the park so that all people/parents are aware on all the precautions inside.
Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:02:36 PM

I just ask how young can this VR amusement park be? Do you have a child's limited ability to use your technology?
I think they will have that. but for us to be the user's of Virtual reality we need to be careful. and for all the children who want to use that.
I think all parks/amusement parks have their own guidelines. So maybe they have an age limit for every place or games you are going to try inside the Arena.
yes i think your'e right and i know its not all about game there have coffee shop and etc
Well i think its look like a mall, maybe they have a food park too or you say coffee shop, so lets help vr parks to improved their projects,
yeah i think so its not just a game. and its a lot of amenities imagine that if you date your partner there its a lot of fun in 1 place
Yup, you can spend your time there with your love life, to spend your monthsary or anniversary.
all of your opinions is right, a lot of time for family and relatives for those interested for playing, and ever member of the family can play and that is great

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:22:30 PM

yes i think your'e right and i know its not all about game there have coffee shop and etc
Well i think its look like a mall, maybe they have a food park too or you say coffee shop, so lets help vr parks to improved their projects,
yeah i think so its not just a game. and its a lot of amenities imagine that if you date your partner there its a lot of fun in 1 place
Yup, you can spend your time there with your love life, to spend your monthsary or anniversary.
all of your opinions is right, a lot of time for family and relatives for those interested for playing, and ever member of the family can play and that is great
May I ask something about Virtual Reality? Do VR can damage our eyes in  a sense of amount of radiation that is direct to our eyes? Now a days, too many teenager encounter a early need of eyeglass cause of poor eye sight from using of different gadget, how much more from VR who got a inches distance to our rounded eyes.  Just asking, hoping no one offended.
Greenwinter

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:26:18 PM

May I ask something about Virtual Reality? Do VR can damage our eyes in  a sense of amount of radiation that is direct to our eyes? Now a days, too many teenager encounter a early need of eyeglass cause of poor eye sight from using of different gadget, how much more from VR who got a inches distance to our rounded eyes.  Just asking, hoping no one offended.

radiation?
I think the VR glasses hurts the eyes as well as the computer monitor
apirmalakas

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:50:03 PM

If vr park will launch here in the ph what is security cause here in philippines have a lot of kidnapers and in vr most of surely will play is kids

ofcourse, that's really the target market, kids. all parents want to enjoy the child even once of the vr experience.

about the security of the park for vr in Philippines, we will be needing to study the place where we would build the park. Mostly in a populated place to ensure to target their target market.
Yup, you are right, they need a high security For Vr parks there in Philippines we need to review first the places, for the safety maybe not crowded or near from city's so we can easily come to police station if someone stole the item. thats my opinion.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:55:26 PM

Im very excited to try this VR and reality games. Indeed, this project really very enjoyable and interesting. Hope to start this project here in the Philippines.
yah youre right, this is really interesting and exciting. hope that some rich business man here in phillipines invest in arena space, so they can build here also..
  This gonna be great for all of us. I know that this project will succeed and I'm happy that I will be part of the succession of the arena.

This seems a good thing , a diffent place to find excitement unlike the usual theme parks. This project is innovative and will gain alot of attraction on teenagers and even adult too.
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:47:53 AM

Im very excited to try this VR and reality games. Indeed, this project really very enjoyable and interesting. Hope to start this project here in the Philippines.
yah youre right, this is really interesting and exciting. hope that some rich business man here in phillipines invest in arena space, so they can build here also..
  This gonna be great for all of us. I know that this project will succeed and I'm happy that I will be part of the succession of the arena.

This seems a good thing , a diffent place to find excitement unlike the usual theme parks. This project is innovative and will gain alot of attraction on teenagers and even adult too.
Yes it is, like what other say "It is one of a kind and game changer in the world of entertainment". This kind of entertainment is very attractive because it is new, it is different from common parks. Many people are wanting to experience it because it is different from what they always see.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:27:13 AM

Yes it is, like what other say "It is one of a kind and game changer in the world of entertainment". This kind of entertainment is very attractive because it is new, it is different from common parks. Many people are wanting to experience it because it is different from what they always see.
There's a lot of VR but this VR in arena is the best, this will be more attractive  and interesting.
Papsie

Activity: 461

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:47:47 AM

I think it will be better if they will put some sort of programs or strategies that will attract more customers. Like for example they will make some tournament in every game they have or maybe they will put daily high score. In that way, many customers will feel like they are being compete or being challenge by other so that they will always play in order to protect their scores and to become a better player. In results, ARena Space will always have customers and the more customers the more sales they have. I'm just suggesting.

Ptrck

Activity: 391

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:02:25 AM

you have a point, but i think they have some instructions how properly used this Virtual reality and also for the kids they need guidance from the parents to secured and how properly used this. Limited time for the kids to avoid damage from the eyes not only from the kids

Kakawate

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:43:54 AM

Interesting. Want to know more!
IS IT NOT A SCAM?

Hahaha, you got me there bruh, thats funny. Its not a scam, you can actually look it up on the internet, you can see that they ate real and is alteady operating, now they are doing some marketing and developing more ways of expanding their project. Try to do some research and you will see that this project is not a scam.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:51:31 AM

you have a point, but i think they have some instructions how properly used this Virtual reality and also for the kids they need guidance from the parents to secured and how properly used this. Limited time for the kids to avoid damage from the eyes not only from the kids
Yes it has a possibility to damage our eye sight. Because first of all, it has a radiation which will give damage to eye such as cataracts, retinal detachment and glaucoma. Also if our eyes are always interfere with VR, we are at the risk of developing nearsightedness. But ofcourse those things will possibly happen it the gamer or customer itself will have to discipline and irresponsible in using it. ARena Space already knows that matter that is why they will never let it happen.

Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:55:48 AM

Our original interactive products include:
-Full Immersion VR - the system of complete immersion into virtual reality, enriched wit ha variety of content - VR shooting ranges, VR quests, labyrinths. VR worlds (rated 18+) capable of servicing 1-50 people in the same zone (optimally, 6-10 people).
-SKALA - an original combination of a climbing wall and a videogame.
-Digital avatar in full control of the actor, reflecting their every movement and facial expression.
Also, for example, is preparing a new VR attraction – Robot simulator.  (https://www.instagram.com/p/Bat3luJhUh4/?taken-by=arenaspaceico)

Beautiful attractions, top of the line VR products offered, and a blockchain based payment system. That is a very advanced step of entertainment for all!

This games just makes me excited, you even have an avatar that reflects your actions from body movements to your facial expression! Thats just crazy. Hope to be able to try this one for myself, surely, every kid and young at hearts will enjoy this vitual space.

Kakawate

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:08:16 AM

-Full Immersion VR - the system of complete immersion into virtual reality, enriched wit ha variety of content - VR shooting ranges, VR quests, labyrinths. VR worlds (rated 18+) capable of servicing 1-50 people in the same zone (optimally, 6-10 people).
-Digital avatar in full control of the actor, reflecting their every movement and facial expression.
Also, for example, is preparing a new VR attraction – Robot simulator.  (https://www.instagram.com/p/Bat3luJhUh4/?taken-by=arenaspaceico)

Beautiful attractions, top of the line VR products offered, and a blockchain based payment system. That is a very advanced step of entertainment for all!

This games just makes me excited, you even have an avatar that reflects your actions from body movements to your facial expression! Thats just crazy. Hope to be able to try this one for myself, surely, every kid and young at hearts will enjoy this vitual space.

So many fun and enjoyable activities, I would like to try the games with quests, if its gonna be like ragnarok or other rpg then its gonna be really catchy. Wow, digital avatar, it would be nice if you can customize your own avatar like in some online games, people would love it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:51:00 AM

Those interactive features are sounds really adventurous and exciting. As of now I am imagining myself playing those interactive products which will give me a fully overwhelming experience.
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:17:01 AM

Project in ICO stage will establish 5 global HQ located in las vegas, barcelona, dubai, beijing, moscow that will sign local partnership in local partners. This project is globaland will create and good numbers of demand of token that will be called as ARC. This is sure investment for me.

thanks for the detailed plan of the ico, where can i read about this can you provide the link for me to scrutinize.
thank you in advance.
Are they already building their facilities with those countries? Or they will start it when the ICO has already ended?
yes they have already 6 VR parks, they started the ICO because of the blockchain payment system.

Wow, these are great countries with great market, good choice. I think it would be very profitable if we invest in this project, strategy and work force is very smart, and your investment is sure to make profit.

UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:53:47 AM

Not only devs is answering each question but he really ensure that the answer is right. He even go to the lengths to ask his colleauges to make it sure. I appreciate the effort given.
yes the team is making their effrots in order to provide accurate and correct informations, good job devs keep up the good work were rooting for arena space park.
This is what you call a 'team effort' to give all their followers a satisfaction and assurance that this project is worth the time and investment. I'm sure more investors will come and invest in Arena Space because of the dedication of the team to give a good service.
this discussion would help more investor to have an idea of how a vr business should run.

That is good sign that the project is legit and that the developers are very much passionate and serious in accomplishing what they have started.

ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:12:37 AM

Interesting. Want to know more!
IS IT NOT A SCAM?

Hahaha, you got me there bruh, thats funny. Its not a scam, you can actually look it up on the internet, you can see that they ate real and is alteady operating, now they are doing some marketing and developing more ways of expanding their project. Try to do some research and you will see that this project is not a scam.
That's right, this project is already existing in a long time, I don't why some people are accusing that this project is a scam. ARena Space are just expanding their business, you can check it out on their website or white paper. It stated their where ARena Space start and how they will continue their journey.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:03:52 AM

With the fast emerging technology in our generation the old forms of entertainment are being replaced by the new players, with emphasis on the deeper immersion, personalized experience, experience of complete sensuous immersion and edutainment, That is why Arena Space will be a big hit because its one of the first one to offer virtual reality.
it's good that you think so
It really will be a hit
Yes, we are now in the modern era which is everything is more on technology, everyday have changes happen. The VR or arena space is the way to fully experience the game you wanted.
Arena Space made huge step up in the entertainment. I would love to visit one of their parks, but they too far.

Maybe for now yes,  but who knows after their successful ICO,  then they can expand more and build also arena space in other countries,  lets not lose our hope,  Arena space is big and everything is possible. 
Many people are also hoping for it to happen. Their plan might be change a long the way because there is no constant thing in business, everything has a possibility to change and make some adjustments. So meaning, those hopes maybe someday will come true.
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:15:26 AM

I think it will be better if they will put some sort of programs or strategies that will attract more customers. Like for example they will make some tournament in every game they have or maybe they will put daily high score. In that way, many customers will feel like they are being compete or being challenge by other so that they will always play in order to protect their scores and to become a better player. In results, ARena Space will always have customers and the more customers the more sales they have. I'm just suggesting.

Sounds a good idea, maybe they can have membership cards, you can have a code name and use that everytime you play. This can present good competetion just like what we see in arcade games. And may be as you suggested, a tournament where every month there could be a head to head competetion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: