Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:20:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:08:04 AM

how is the token sale going? is there any update regarding token sales? it seems like the team is too busy now. 
everybody is waiting for the update its been a long time has past but still nothing update here we understand if they busy or what but seem to be need to update what is the situation or the development progress of this project..

I think ICO will be on march,  maybe the team is busy preparing for the upcoming ICO and the launch of their new parks. But I also hope to get updates from this project from time to time because I love and believe in this project. Just follow them on their telegram channel for more updates like I did.  
But even though the Arena Space team is busy today they must be transparent with what's happening to be updated

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:11:23 AM

how is the token sale going? is there any update regarding token sales? it seems like the team is too busy now. 
everybody is waiting for the update its been a long time has past but still nothing update here we understand if they busy or what but seem to be need to update what is the situation or the development progress of this project..

I think ICO will be on march,  maybe the team is busy preparing for the upcoming ICO and the launch of their new parks. But I also hope to get updates from this project from time to time because I love and believe in this project. Just follow them on their telegram channel for more updates like I did.  
But even though the Arena Space team is busy today they must be transparent with what's happening to be updated
Hope they can give an update to everyone since everyone is seeking to get the status most especially the investors.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:06:29 AM

I agree on you. People who follow and invest in their ICO have the right to know all about the progress or anything that is going on in this project. They must update and release anything news about Arena Space, even in their telegram channel and twitter account they are not active and didn't release anything.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:27:12 AM

Hope they can give an update to everyone since everyone is seeking to get the status most especially the investors.
Correct Maam, We are asking because we know that Developers and Founders of this project can provide for us an Updates regarding the status of this project. Hope they appreciate us because we want to know how far the project reaches.
Anya Doreen

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:47:32 AM

I agree on you. People who follow and invest in their ICO have the right to know all about the progress or anything that is going on in this project. They must update and release anything news about Arena Space, even in their telegram channel and twitter account they are not active and didn't release anything.
Yes Sir you're right, and maybe even if they're too busy or for any reason they might even see even a short amount of time to post a piece of paper to update us.

Fredrosam

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:57:15 AM

How popular was the project in reality? How many visitors?
you cant count the investor the interest for this project is the most important this is to run to launch this project the most variable thing to make the posible the imposible..
If you want to more about arena space you can visit their website and I think all your question will be answered there, as I remembered many visitors are satisfied of using the VR park in their country built. They already ongoing on BIG Amusement park in MOSCOW for the opening of ICO and will be in march I think so just what I read/see in their roadmap.
I think, 52,000 people just visited the park in Moscow. But better to check their website for more updates regarding the arena and how well the park is working. And also you can join their telegram channel for most updated news about Arena Space and there are more active developers or part of the team present in their telegram.

52 000 it is a lot...Thank you for the answer, will look at the website
puruntung213

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:22:10 AM

I want to also to try more VR games simulator and experience it in arena space amusement park. I have try but a few of games only. And know i can enjoy it
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:44:23 AM

I want to also to try more VR games simulator and experience it in arena space amusement park. I have try but a few of games only. And know i can enjoy it
just wait for updates i think the team are to busy, their a lot of wish list game looking for for making it.
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:56:19 PM

How popular was the project in reality? How many visitors?
you cant count the investor the interest for this project is the most important this is to run to launch this project the most variable thing to make the posible the imposible..
I think what Sir Fredrosam meant is how the Arena Space made to be popular and how many people do visiting it?! Based from what I read from this forum the area is 15000 sqr meter? Correct me if Im wrong and to be able to build this huge park is they are expecting muc much people.
their a lot of country that they provided the park and success launch.

That's good news if that's what's happening right now. Many countries have been using these latest technology toys.

qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:59:41 PM

Arena Space News:

Vreal Inc., the VR livestreaming and broadcast platform, has announced that it has raised $11.7 million in a Series A funding round led by Axioma Ventures.

The company is in the process of building a platform that is similar to game streaming sites like Amazon’s Twitch or YouTube, but utilising VR. Users will be able to use their headsets (although the company is primarily working with HTC Vive and Oculus Rift at the moment), and be able to stand next to their favourite streamers while they play.

According to CEO Todd Hooper, the platform has entered a closed alpha testing phase that is focused on streaming audience. The company is also working with game developers and streamers.

The pre-alpha service is currently only available to users running a VIve or Rift headset, although there are plans to add mobile in the near future.
thunderjet2983

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:14:42 PM

Arena Space News:

Vreal Inc., the VR livestreaming and broadcast platform, has announced that it has raised $11.7 million in a Series A funding round led by Axioma Ventures.

The company is in the process of building a platform that is similar to game streaming sites like Amazon’s Twitch or YouTube, but utilising VR. Users will be able to use their headsets (although the company is primarily working with HTC Vive and Oculus Rift at the moment), and be able to stand next to their favourite streamers while they play.

According to CEO Todd Hooper, the platform has entered a closed alpha testing phase that is focused on streaming audience. The company is also working with game developers and streamers.

The pre-alpha service is currently only available to users running a VIve or Rift headset, although there are plans to add mobile in the near future.

Hmmm this is quite interesting, a vr platform for viewing movies and clips. remember movies like Surrogate? Starring Bruce Willies? I think at the of things, we are going in that direction. And when the Ready player one hits the theaters i think that it will jump start the VR revolution. Better start investing in Vr hehe hope arena update us soon.
bry0908

Activity: 201

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:49:12 PM

yeah, we are waiting for new update regarding on the ICO sale of arena space.. we are looking forward to this project, congrats arena space.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:59:52 AM

Does the ICO already reached the 1.5M minimum target? After ICo we have until next year to wait the full development of the VR parks, well the first VR tournament will be held next year so I am waiting for this one.
midaslordes

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:22:40 AM

just wait for updates i think the team are to busy, their a lot of wish list game looking for for making it.
everybody here in this community are still waiting for any updates in arena space,we don't know what's really happen in the ico..

justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:50:18 AM

many of us waiting for he new update, but the dev and team behind are not responding i think their are busy for something.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:12:14 AM

Arena Space News:

So far, this is the update news I ever read this last week. Hope that I will participate or experience their service in the future too. Thanks mate about this post.
qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:36:20 AM

many of us waiting for he new update, but the dev and team behind are not responding i think their are busy for something.
I thought it too, maybe for planning about ICO it will be march end to be release the ICO of this project, what would be there surprises for us and amazing news what they've done so far in this past few months. Can't wait to see the progress  Grin.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:40:50 AM

everybody here in this community are still waiting for any updates in arena space,we don't know what's really happen in the ico..
Right Sir, We should to wait for the updates because we are part of this project and we are expecting and praying for their success.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:24:33 AM

Great news on how the investments really push through reaching their target market cap. The team is really busy for the main core of this ICO, This means that they are working for the first VR park in moscow. Its huge and the technology isnt that simple either it will need a numerous testing before its fully functional.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:22:10 AM

Immersive interactive quest
Immersive interactive quest with addition of virtual and augmented reality, projection walls, attractions for small children and a digital animator
-Wondering what kind of games that they use to attract children? What if Dora or Diego goes in 3D?
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: