Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:10:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 442 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DVC]DevCoin - Official Thread - Moderated  (Read 1058399 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dalamar96

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 09:02:35 PM

But bounties are one-offs unless you think the mistakes are being repeated, then bring it up to the bounty admin and we should review how much a bounty should be worth. But at the same time we shoudl review how much each word is worth with bounties in mind as well?

I think the auction bounty of 50 shares is fine, its probably more alot more if we have to create it from scratch, I think 50 is good for starting from a template adding coin payments, setting up initial share offerings etc, all the ad banners and marketing. Its not just 1 person unless noone wants to do it. The benefits also outweigh the bounty as you have to think long term that if the business ends up being profitable that it will help anyone who holds the coins. Likewise with any business that we can come up with that would be funded via shares in some form or another.

I agree that 50 would be good if it were done correctly, 100 - 150 would be better if it were done correctly. The thing is that through all the talking about it, the only thing that really stuck out was the idea was brought up and the first thing people wanted to talk about about was the name of the site. Really?! What about legal, the business rules / document, the data requirements, the security requirements, the payment processing and tax implications on the business. These are just a few of the things that have to be thought about. Is it going to be developed as an open source project and then let out in the wild for others to implement with their business rules? Was it going to be a business venture? There was no discussion about any of that, just really how the auctions would be held (which can't compete with Quibids, period) and about the name of the site. Can't see that being worth 50 shares when it was done. There would be too many problems with it. That is just that one particular project.

If there is a good project planned and put into action, I don't have a problem with giving them 200-500 shares if it is done correctly and shown that it will be maintained in the best interest of Devcoin. If iti s a piece of crap thrown together to get a bounty, then that isn't going to be in the best interest of the community in any way what so ever. It will just show that the community is out to make money at any cost (and I believe that 80-90% of the contributors are in this category) and the quality and effectiveness will suffer greatly.

Earn Devcoins by Writing | The Young Mage | DevCoin / DevTome Info Prototype Website
DVC:   1ARHF6HmFL87Rw29qZi1x5TGTDzFDQxMFH
BTC:   19w38CCB8YaxmJHkNH8gMjZYjw64SkQCcM
DODG: DNzDJTJrPEsSYpDGmD2iCFUfK8iJjeqm7C

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 09:04:09 PM

Seems awfully strange that when a round ends and payments begin that there are large dumps every time. Maybe not you but in general. There were not really many bounties before so we ruled out developers as noone even bothered developing when you can write yourself a share per hour and in a week have yourself more shares than a months worth of developement and testing.

I don't want to get in an argument about it right now as I am not thinking exactly straight. But, from what i have seen of the bounties here with the "months worth of work and testing" for things isn't quite there. The main thing I have seen for development is lets get an idea and throw code at it without thinking about it. I am not saying that the writing is of par either, there are a LOT of article I wouldn't have given 1/5th a share to that got 10, but the coding isn't on par either with the bounties that have been given out that i have seen. I am sure there are a few that have been worth it, just like some of the writing. Just as an example the way the auction bounty has been discussed (and now dropped it seems) was handled. Not interested in working on it at all, and do not think it would be worth the proposed bounty were it to come to light in the current form.

But bounties are one-offs unless you think the mistakes are being repeated, then bring it up to the bounty admin and we should review how much a bounty should be worth. But at the same time we shoudl review how much each word is worth with bounties in mind as well?

I think the auction bounty of 50 shares is fine, its probably more alot more if we have to create it from scratch, I think 50 is good for starting from a template adding coin payments, setting up initial share offerings etc, all the ad banners and marketing. Its not just 1 person unless noone wants to do it. The benefits also outweigh the bounty as you have to think long term that if the business ends up being profitable that it will help anyone who holds the coins. Likewise with any business that we can come up with that would be funded via shares in some form or another.

It should take very little time to install an off the shelf auction system.

After that, maybe put four people on one share a round as admins for it, ten hours per month each, and let them gradually modify it fancy it up etc toward doing anything we want/need it to do that, off the shelf, it doesn't already do.

If that seems to be making progress but not fast enough, consider adding some more one share a round admins to it, to increase the number of hours a month being put into it.

-MarkM-

EDIT: It might even be that installing an off the shelf auction system is done simply by clicking one button in the cpanel or whatever panel the hosting company provides to the website admin. So maybe someone who already admins one of our domains and uses cpanel or other similar type of panel can click on each auction site the panel offers then we can all look and see if any of them have anything useful and if not which is closest to being able to be modified/forked to produce what we want?

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
dalamar96

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 09:08:32 PM

After that, maybe put four people on one share a round as admins for it, ten hours per month each, and let them gradually modify it fancy it up etc toward doing anything we want/need it to do that, off the shelf, it doesn't already do.

If that seems to be making progress but not fast enough, consider adding some more one share a round admins to it, to increase the number of hours a month being put into it.

-MarkM-

I dissagree with this as well, for all the reasons put out above. First you have to change the "open source" auction site to accept and handle things the way you want with Crypto Currencies. Then still have the legal problems, the tax problems, the business and data problems. It is larger then just throwing a site up and expecting people to love it.

Earn Devcoins by Writing | The Young Mage | DevCoin / DevTome Info Prototype Website
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 09:09:59 PM

Seems awfully strange that when a round ends and payments begin that there are large dumps every time. Maybe not you but in general. There were not really many bounties before so we ruled out developers as noone even bothered developing when you can write yourself a share per hour and in a week have yourself more shares than a months worth of developement and testing.

I don't want to get in an argument about it right now as I am not thinking exactly straight. But, from what i have seen of the bounties here with the "months worth of work and testing" for things isn't quite there. The main thing I have seen for development is lets get an idea and throw code at it without thinking about it. I am not saying that the writing is of par either, there are a LOT of article I wouldn't have given 1/5th a share to that got 10, but the coding isn't on par either with the bounties that have been given out that i have seen. I am sure there are a few that have been worth it, just like some of the writing. Just as an example the way the auction bounty has been discussed (and now dropped it seems) was handled. Not interested in working on it at all, and do not think it would be worth the proposed bounty were it to come to light in the current form.

-MarkM-

I agree guys,

and noone said anyone is going to start without a proper agreed business plan. It is essential. People get excited its natural. I think an estimate should be done too, I dont think its "very little time" to install the auction system since I think we may or may not need to add rules and/or optimizations or changes based on our needs. I think after some research an estimate can be done. I am not even concerned with the amount of shares I would get aslong as its fair, but if I was to do it I woul dbe happy just to get a business that brings in profits! Getting the value of devcions up feels almost as sweet as getting paid. It would simply increase the value of the coins I hold today the same as getting paid via bounty. I can start a business template and we can all work on it.
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 09:11:29 PM

As I just edited into my previous post, maybe first an admin can click install on each of the auction systems that are available from the website hosting panel of their hoster, so we can all look at what is available off the shelf and start discussing whether it would even be possible to modify such a thing to do anything that we actually want.

In the process what we do actually want might become clearer.

Also maybe people could research all free open source auction packages to see if maybe the ones hosters offer on their panels aren't actually the closest existing ones to what we want.

Adding mods can wait until first we see what already is in whatever code we choose to start out from.

Such things can be part of site-admin.  It is maintenance, if we even can initially get anything even close to what we want.

If we cannot, then we might have to first determine whether trying to modify something that wasn't even designed to do what we want would be worthwhile compared to starting totally from scratch.

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
dalamar96

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 09:12:23 PM

I agree guys,

and noone said anyone is going to start without a proper agreed business plan. It is essential. People get excited its natural. I think an estimate should be done too, I dont think its "very little time" to install the auction system since I think we may or may not need to add rules and/or optimizations or changes based on our needs. I think after some research an estimate can be done. I am not even concerned with the amount of shares I would get aslong as its fair, but if I was to do it I woul dbe happy just to get a business that brings in profits! Getting the value of devcions up feels almost as sweet as getting paid. It would simply increase the value of the coins I hold today the same as getting paid via bounty. I can start a business template and we can all work on it.

You know what, after that post, I would work with you if you were to do all the crap that was required for setting up a real business and not just throwing together an idea on a forum.

dalamar96

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 09:13:20 PM

As I just edited into my previous post, maybe first an admin can click install on each of the auction systems that are available from the website hosting panel of their hoster, so we can all look at what is available off the shelf and start discussing whether it would even be possible to modify such a thing to do anything that we actually want.

In the process what we do actually want might become clearer.

Also maybe people could research all free open source auction packages to see if maybe the ones hosters offer on their panels aren't actually the closest existing ones to what we want.

-MarkM-

It would almost be easier to start with your own system. Godaddy doens't have one that I would personally start with.

if you search for auction on GoDaddy, you get: (this is for plesk, not cpanel)

webauction v0.3.10
Web Auction is a simple auction designed for organizations or individuals who want to hold an auction.

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 09:15:50 PM

-MarkM-

EDIT: It might even be that installing an off the shelf auction system is done simply by clicking one button in the cpanel or whatever panel the hosting company provides to the website admin. So maybe someone who already admins one of our domains and uses cpanel or other similar type of panel can click on each auction site the panel offers then we can all look and see if any of them have anything useful and if not which is closest to being able to be modified/forked to produce what we want?

I didnt know that, cool... I was actually looking at one that seems to be professional and better than the others I looked at... its $899 on ebay original price of $1200: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/171047705105?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

There are others like: http://itechscripts.com/quibids_clone.html which is $240 + $160 for source and $70 for SEO package. I think the first one has some better featurs, but the second one would do the job as well.

THe first one (if we plan to allow fiat) would have ability to set tax codes up or just simply enable it and the current tax rates would be applied to where you live... and the second one allows you to simply say hey, your in USA? Sucks to be you, you cant register.

An important thing to remember is that I suggested a penny auction, not just a normal auction. These style of quibids style auction sites generate insane profit and are easily organized since the company is the only one who is doing the selling. What we want to leverage is the share system so that we can buy things and put them up for sale and generate profit on the go. Report these profits monthly, and spend the profit either to buy up the exchange rate or on another resource like maybe funding bounties or something.

By leveraging the share system we actually seperate ourselves from a traditional business so you can answer the question, "Why dont I just start this business my self without the help of Devcoin?", well devcoin is funding it so unless you have a continous funding stream good luck, with Devcoin we have it and so we use it to try to bring in a profit.

Im not sure what the right number is, but we need for it to grow as demand increases. Either the price rises of devcoin to allow for this or the number of shares are increased and sold at market to buy the things needed to sell. Anyways I'll try to start a writeup.
dalamar96

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 09:18:40 PM

and the second one allows you to simply say hey, your in USA? Sucks to be you, you cant register.

Ok, I take it back, I don't want to work with you LOL :-p

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 09:19:54 PM

and the second one allows you to simply say hey, your in USA? Sucks to be you, you cant register.

Heh we all know that as soon as we start making any sort of good money that we will get noticed, and who will be the first ones on our backs?
dalamar96

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 09:21:15 PM

Heh we all know that as soon as we start making any sort of good money that we will get noticed, and who will be the first ones on our backs?

LOL no lie, I will be looking for a flat somewhere outside of London at that point.

On the ebay auction thing, careful about this: You must request the free VPS rental in order to receive it with purchase, Each additional month is billed at 49.99 dollars USD.

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 09:22:00 PM

Well bear in mind that we need to do market research anyway, so that we would only be starting out with one auction at a time.

So maybe we can start with just manually holding such auctions, to see if there is even enough interest to make it seem worthwhile to even just make a few shell scripts or python scripts or whatever to ease the manual work the auctioneer actually turns out to need to do?

The usual free open source route in other words: you have someone who does a certain thing (in this case holding auctions) and gradually over time he or she hacks up some little scripts or figures out some database fields and records to use in mysqladmin or maybe more likely simply using a command-line mysql client, and once that has evolved into a useful final set of fields and records and scripts and so on they gradually tie all the parts together more until eventually they have a full collection of database tables and scripts showing what to do to those tables when various events happen, at which point anyone who feels there is need or demand for a GUI or a CGI or whatever has all the specifications, in working code, for all the moving parts other than the user-interface, which initially is the command-line or maybe the commandline for the scripts and mysqladmin for editing the database if for some reason mysqladmin is found to be more convenient for some reason than the commandline mysql client...

Another idea, totally a change the shape or orientation of the box kind of idea, is fix the price of the things to be "auctioned" and auction off the points they are priced in.

Like hey this car costs 1000 points, how much am I bid for one point today?

A let it evolve approach could start with little things like "the auctioneer needs to scan the auction's thread for bids, so how about having a website scraper that scrapes bids from forum threads? Each auctioneer could thus scrape from his or her own auction's thread any bids, saving them the need to actually read the thread..."

-MarkM-

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 09:26:07 PM

LOL no lie, I will be looking for a flat somewhere outside of London at that point.

On the ebay auction thing, careful about this: You must request the free VPS rental in order to receive it with purchase, Each additional month is billed at 49.99 dollars USD.

I saw that, I think a CPanel must be installed, and its $39 a month. We have to host it anyways.
dalamar96

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 09:29:01 PM

Well bear in mind that we need to do market research anyway, so that we would only be starting out with one auction at a time.

So maybe we can start with just manually holding such auctions, to see if there is even enough interest to make it seem worthwhile to even just make a few shell scripts or python scripts or whatever to ease the manual work the auctioneer actually turns out to need to do?

The usual free open source route in other words: you have someone who does a certain thing (in this case holding auctions) and gradually over time he or she hacks up some little scripts or figures out some database fields and records to use in mysqladmin or maybe more likely simply using a command-line mysql client, and once that has evolved into a useful final set of fields and records and scripts and so on they gradually tie all the parts together more until eventually they have a full collection of database tables and scripts showing what to do to those tables when various events happen, at which point anyone who feels there is need or demand for a GUI or a CGI or whatever has all the specifications, in working code, for all the moving parts other than the user-interface, which initially is the command-line or maybe the commandline for the scripts and mysqladmin for editing the database if for some reason mysqladmin is found to be more convenient for some reason than the commandline mysql client...

Another idea, totally a change the shape or orientation of the box kind of idea, is fix the price of the things to be "auctioned" and auction off the points they are priced in.

-MarkM-

as far as mysqladmin or whatever it is because kids coming out of college or high school don't know what a command line is. (tongue in cheek)

With all the follow on parts you were talking about. Do you think that anyone would do that once the bounty was paid? Someone would have to be really into the idea to follow up for that amount of time and that amount of data collection and work to create those scripts and stored procedures after the site was launched and the bounty was paid, unless there was a continuing policy of adding bounties for more automation, but then really who is to say that the work done is in line with the best interest of devcoin or the community with the one installation of the auction site (or would people just take the open source auction site and make it their own, adding thier own scripts and what not to work it out if there was no bounty or even in lieu of the bounty.)

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 09:29:24 PM

A let it evolve approach could start with little things like "the auctioneer needs to scan the auction's thread for bids, so how about having a website scraper that scapes bids from forum threads? Each auctioneer could thus scrape from his or her own auction's thread any bids, saving them the need to actually read the thread...

-MarkM-

I think that is the way quibids works and I would imagine this would work. You buy points using coinpayments, and you use these points to make a bid. Each point would cost say $0.60 and each bid would move price by $0.01 (translated to some metric, like devcoin or maybe stay in fiat?) This way you can sell points packages aswell right, and someone may end up getting a package for 500 points for less than $500*0.60, alot less depending on their luck Smiley
dalamar96

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 09:33:47 PM

I think that is the way quibids works and I would imagine this would work. You buy points using coinpayments, and you use these points to make a bid. Each point would cost say $0.60 and each bid would move price by $0.01 (translated to some metric, like devcoin or maybe stay in fiat?) This way you can sell points packages aswell right, and someone may end up getting a package for 500 points for less than $500*0.60, alot less depending on their luck Smiley

I don't think the business model is in question, quibids makes money they way they have thier site set up. No doubt. Handling the payments after they are won, or handling adding auctions, and where they are sent and the database and the security of the site will be the big time sink in this I would think. Scripts are nice, but you still have to build them and then hone them. Not to mention the initial design of the site. And then advertising to get people there. If it isn't right the first time, word of mouth will travel faster then your advertising.

About the start off with scraping, not going to happen, no one is going to take that job on.

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 09:34:35 PM

I didnt know that, cool... I was actually looking at one that seems to be professional and better than the others I looked at... its $899 on ebay original price of $1200: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/171047705105?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

There are others like: http://itechscripts.com/quibids_clone.html which is $240 + $160 for source and $70 for SEO package. I think the first one has some better featurs, but the second one would do the job as well.

THe first one (if we plan to allow fiat) would have ability to set tax codes up or just simply enable it and the current tax rates would be applied to where you live... and the second one allows you to simply say hey, your in USA? Sucks to be you, you cant register.

An important thing to remember is that I suggested a penny auction, not just a normal auction. These style of quibids style auction sites generate insane profit and are easily organized since the company is the only one who is doing the selling. What we want to leverage is the share system so that we can buy things and put them up for sale and generate profit on the go. Report these profits monthly, and spend the profit either to buy up the exchange rate or on another resource like maybe funding bounties or something.

By leveraging the share system we actually seperate ourselves from a traditional business so you can answer the question, "Why dont I just start this business my self without the help of Devcoin?", well devcoin is funding it so unless you have a continous funding stream good luck, with Devcoin we have it and so we use it to try to bring in a profit.

Im not sure what the right number is, but we need for it to grow as demand increases. Either the price rises of devcoin to allow for this or the number of shares are increased and sold at market to buy the things needed to sell. Anyways I'll try to start a writeup.

Not sure if non free open source off the shelf is the way to go. Who would be the legal entitity owning the license-to-use-it?

As to using shares to buy products, I say no. I say sell the damn bids first, then buy products to put up for auction using the money the bids were sold for, since until people have bids they cannot bid anyway so there is no point auctioning anything anyway. Let the sale of the bids finance buying the things to auction. Shares will be eaten as it is just for simple one share per round admins and auctioneers and site-maintainers and maybe even for creating of new features or for modifying any features the admins cannot themselves for some reason modify.

-MarkM-

dalamar96

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 09:37:00 PM

Not sure if non free open source off the shelf is the way to go. Who would be the legal entitity owning the license-to-use-it?

As to using shares to buy products, I say no. I say sell the damn bids first, then buy products to put up for auction using the money the bids were sold for, since until people have bids they cannot bid anyway so there is no point auctioning anything anyway. Let the sale of the bids finance buying the things to auction. Shares will be eaten as it is just for simple one share per round admins and auctioneers and site-maintainers and maybe even for creating of new features or for modifying any features the admins cannot themselves for some reason modify.

-MarkM-

Agreed, no this needs to be open or licensed directly to the community, but the auction thing you are talking about is all in the business plan of Quibids. That isn't under discussion here or debate.

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 09:39:31 PM

-MarkM-

as far as mysqladmin or whatever it is because kids coming out of college or high school don't know what a command line is. (tongue in cheek)

With all the follow on parts you were talking about. Do you think that anyone would do that once the bounty was paid? Someone would have to be really into the idea to follow up for that amount of time and that amount of data collection and work to create those scripts and stored procedures after the site was launched and the bounty was paid, unless there was a continuing policy of adding bounties for more automation, but then really who is to say that the work done is in line with the best interest of devcoin or the community with the one installation of the auction site (or would people just take the open source auction site and make it their own, adding thier own scripts and what not to work it out if there was no bounty or even in lieu of the bounty.)

There would not be any bounty.

Someone would get a share a round to be our initial market-research auctioneer, run an auction. Or maybe it'd need four one share a round people so we get forty hours out of it at minimum. (Remember the hours per week or month to get shares is a minimum, you don't get more by doing more hours.)

The whole idea of using a bounty for this is massively premature. We don't even know yet for sure what needs doing so are not in any position to start enumerating all the little things needed let alone assign to each step or component a reasonable bounty.

We could for example start with a normal auction site and auction off our "bids". Or plan sell them for a fixed buy now price.

Then, using that same normal type of auction, auction off, for bids, the price a thing will be sold for. Basically the total number of bids placed will, at close of that auction, tell us how many pennies or devcoins or whatever the item is to be sold for.

Then we sell the item for that price to the winner of that auction.

For this initial market research we could even just let the auctioneer auction something themselves and keep the profit themselves.

If the model is in fact profitable presumably the auctioneer's pay can easily come out of what they manage to auction stuff for.

If not maybe they are not a qualified auctioneer and we need one who is better able to excite people into bidding.

-MarkM-

dalamar96

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 09:46:53 PM

There would not be any bounty.

Someone would get a share a round to be our initial market-research auctioneer, run an auction. Or maybe it'd need four one share a round people so we get forty hours out of it at minimum. (Remember the hours per week or month to get shares is a minimum, you don't get more by doing more hours.)

The whole idea of using a bounty for this is massively premature. We don't even know yet for sure what needs doing so are not in any position to start enumerating all the little things needed let alone assign to each step or component a reasonable bounty.

We could for example start with a normal auction site and auction off our "bids". Or plan sell them for a fixed buy now price.

Then, using that same normal type of auction, auction off, for bids, the price a thing will be sold for. Basically the total number of bids placed will, at close of that auction, tell us how many pennies or devcoins or whatever the item is to be sold for.

Then we sell the item for that price to the winner of that auction.

For this initial market research we could even just let the auctioneer auction something themselves and keep the profit themselves.

If the model is in fact profitable presumably the auctioneer's pay can easily come out of what they manage to auction stuff for.

If not maybe they are not a qualified auctioneer and we need one who is better able to excite people into bidding.

-MarkM-

Ok, this is a complete departure from the initial discussion. If someone were to build the site themselves and do the research and what not, what would be the motivation besides the "possible profits".

Pages: « 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 [210] 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 ... 442 »
  Print  

Jump to: