Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:22:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 442 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DVC]DevCoin - Official Thread - Moderated  (Read 1058398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hunterbunter

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:20:34 PM

Hi Guys

We can earn devcoins by Marketing

http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=earn_devcoins_by_marketing

The link above gave me the details.

I have set up banners on homepages on five sites promoting devcoin project.

I have used max banners wordpress plugin to have the banner on first post of the three sites which are based on wordpress.

The last two are phpld directories, I have used a widget for a banner on homepage of the directories.

Please find below the details:

1) http://newwebsitetrafficsecrets.com/

2) http://bestcomputerblog.com/

3) http://www.jskagon.com/

4) http://rightseodirectory.com/

5) http://www.rightsoftwaredirectory.com/

Will this qualify for marketing of devcoins?

Probably, but you have to have a devtome account first, then attach the pages to your invoice page (eg http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=wiki:user:hunterbunter) so the scripts can automatically check them. Go to the earn devcoins by writing page - setup to be a writer and find the right devtome admin for your username, then contact them with a message on this forum to take it further.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FuzzyBear
Legendary

Activity: 1420
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2014, 01:48:56 PM

Hi,
   Obviously I am new to this forum and Devtome. I have been asked to request a Devtome Writer's account. Since my username is kendido, therefore this is directed to Wiser.

I am a blogger, poet, article as well as screen writer. Everyday I contribute at least 3 paid articles to different sites. I can supply links to my articles, both in the Ezine Articles (EZA) and other sites like BubbleWs(that is the real name of the site). I am operating at present 3 niche sites and 1 eCommerce.  My article writing topics range from technical subjects like Word Press, Search Engine Optimization; to relationship and family. I am fascinated by people who in spite of obstacles turn things around, so I have written about them in many of my articles.  My email address is conflictniche@gmail.com. I will prefer maintaining the same username as the one I use here.

Below is a sample from one of my blogs on acne and pimples:

Nothing makes one look more ugly or aging than acne. Looking into the mirror and finding oneself staring at a face full of natural tattoos that are almost impossible to remove is nerve breaking to say the least. This is because, although everybody knows that aging is a natural process in the life of every human being. Yet all of us wish to remain young and wrinkle free forever. This is because it is implanted in human beings the desire of living and remaining young to time indefinite. One thing we must first realize is that the human skin is delicate and sensitive to strong chemicals and cosmetics. The result of applying indiscriminate creams and pomades might in the end damage our fragile skin, although our intention is always the opposite. That is why, it is always advisable to use natural remedies to slow down the process.

I wish my application will be considered.

Kenny Adetu (kendido)

I have signed you up today before you posted this and sent me another email.  Please check your PM's.  Also please take ranlo's advice regarding your article as you will be rewarded for the quality of your work.

Fuzzybear

***** Earn DEV at http://devtome.com *****
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
February 19, 2014, 02:07:48 PM

Hi,
   Obviously I am new to this forum and Devtome. I have been asked to request a Devtome Writer's account. Since my username is kendido, therefore this is directed to Wiser.

I am a blogger, poet, article as well as screen writer. Everyday I contribute at least 3 paid articles to different sites. I can supply links to my articles, both in the Ezine Articles (EZA) and other sites like BubbleWs(that is the real name of the site). I am operating at present 3 niche sites and 1 eCommerce.  My article writing topics range from technical subjects like Word Press, Search Engine Optimization; to relationship and family. I am fascinated by people who in spite of obstacles turn things around, so I have written about them in many of my articles.  My email address is conflictniche@gmail.com. I will prefer maintaining the same username as the one I use here.

Below is a sample from one of my blogs on acne and pimples:

Nothing makes one look more ugly or aging than acne. Looking into the mirror and finding oneself staring at a face full of natural tattoos that are almost impossible to remove is nerve breaking to say the least. This is because, although everybody knows that aging is a natural process in the life of every human being. Yet all of us wish to remain young and wrinkle free forever. This is because it is implanted in human beings the desire of living and remaining young to time indefinite. One thing we must first realize is that the human skin is delicate and sensitive to strong chemicals and cosmetics. The result of applying indiscriminate creams and pomades might in the end damage our fragile skin, although our intention is always the opposite. That is why, it is always advisable to use natural remedies to slow down the process.

I wish my application will be considered.

Kenny Adetu (kendido)

You're not a writer!
crypto777

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2014, 12:42:30 AM

Hi,

Live Devcoin Price Chart for Your Website

We have created a series of free Live Interactive Cryptocurrency Charts which you can use on your website  (Dogecoin, Litecoin, DevCoin, Lottocoin, Quark ... 130 cryptocurrencies).
   It will display live prices for a selected cryptocurrency with graphics price changes on your website.

Devcoin price chart which you can place on your website  - http://myip.ms/info/chartbox/m/40#c

Regards
  Myip.ms Team
  http://live.myip.ms

Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Quarkcoin... 200+ cryptocurrencies LIVE Analytics @ http://altcoins.wiki

Cryptocurrency Payment API - https://gourl.io

teknomen

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:06:45 AM

Could someone on the thread please do me a solid and send a single Devcoin to:

13R863mFfoFp9vZ2Hrac1LK8sM2pa4c4fE

I am testing my new wallet I just downloaded.

I will update this post once I receive a Devcoin.

thank you,  Cheesy
Flam

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 02:30:03 PM

I sent you some coins, there is also a faucet http://faucet.d.evco.in/.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 05:35:05 PM

Is this the only faucet for devcoin? Also would it be of any benefit to start my own faucet?
Thanks,
-AM
Flam

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:04:33 PM

I have no answers for you here.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:09:08 PM

Is this the only faucet for devcoin? Also would it be of any benefit to start my own faucet?
Thanks,
-AM

There was another but I lost the link for it.

More faucets could always help. They help get people interested. I'd suggest instead of doing it based on # of people that request, though, it be based on time. Make it like the Bitcoin ones where you can collect every x period of time (30 minutes, 4 hours, whatever).

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
melodiem

Activity: 232

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:39:16 AM

Could someone on the thread please do me a solid and send a single Devcoin to:

13R863mFfoFp9vZ2Hrac1LK8sM2pa4c4fE

I am testing my new wallet I just downloaded.

I will update this post once I receive a Devcoin.

thank you,  Cheesy

I sent you some yesterday??

netbin

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:27:17 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2014, 08:00:34 AM by netbin

I installed the:

Devcoin-exp-w32-setup.exe (dec-2013-bld)

Does the devcoin-app have to stay open 24/7 or can it be shut down most of the time and opened just to check or use it ?

According to the dvcn-app-mnl-rdm.txt:

"Every configuration is made inside the devcoin.conf file u moved/copied. Important; change your Username and Password in devcoin.conf."

If the "devcoin.conf-file" is so important, why was-is there no "devcoin.conf-file" (and no dvcn-app-mnl-rdm.txt) anywhere to be found in the:

devcoin-exp-w32-setup.exe (dec-2013-bld) dnld that I'm now using,

and also not to be found in the dvcn-w32-app dnld from the main dvcn-w32-app at the Devcoin website dnld-pg.

What does the devcoin.conf-file do, what wouldn't work without the
devcoin.conf-file, and why was-is-it left out of the dvcn-w32-app dnld ?

Just by chance I found a copy of the "dvcn-app-mnl-rdm.txt" and the "devcoin.conf-file" included with another much older dvcn-w32-app dnld in a post on this forum.

If I must add a devcoin.conf file which folder does it go into:

Where it says in the "dvcn-app-mnl-rdm.txt" [ "change your "username and password" in devcoin.conf." ]

Which "username and password" is this [ "line listed above" ] referring to, where do I copy them from,

"and what port #s need to be entered ?"

What #s and usr-nm should I enter into the devcoin.conf file contents listed below:

devcoin.conf file:
server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser= ###### (computer account name or just choose any usr-nm ?)
rpcpassword= ###### ( What is this pw for, what does it open, when is it used, who uses it ?)
rpcport=6333
port=52333

What does rpc stand for ?

dvtm-app is now syncing slowly 1 block at a time after reaching 127,000 blocks, is that right ?

database folder: downloaded 63: log.0000000001 -- log.0000000063 db-files, all are the same, 9.53mb.

and stopped downloading receiver files at rf#31.csv, where is rf#32.csv and rf#33.csv, is that right ? Shouldn't they be added now too ?

Thank you
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:34:03 AM

I installed the:

Devcoin-exp-w32-setup.exe (dec-2013-bld)

Does the devcoin-app have to stay open 24/7 or can it be shut down most of the time and opened just to check or use it ?

According to the dvcn-app-mnl-rdm.txt:

"Every configuration is made inside the devcoin.conf file u moved/copied.
Important; change your Username and Password in devcoin.conf."

If the "devcoin.conf-file" is so important, why was-is there no "devcoin.conf-file" (and no dvcn-app-mnl-rdm.txt) anywhere to be found in the:

devcoin-exp-w32-setup.exe (dec-2013-bld) dnld that I'm now using,

and also not to be found in the dvcn-w32-app dnld from the main dvcn-w32-app at the Devcoin website dnld-pg.

Just by chance I found a copy of the "dvcn-app-mnl-rdm.txt" and the "devcoin.conf-file" included with another much older dvcn-w32-app dnld in a post on this forum.

If I must add a devcoin.conf file which folder does it go into:

Where it says in the "dvcn-app-mnl-rdm.txt" [ "change your "username and password" in devcoin.conf." ]

Which "username and password" is this [ "line listed above" ] referring to, where do I copy them from,

"and what port #s need to be entered ?"

What #s should I enter into the devcoin.conf file contents listed below:

devcoin.conf file:
server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=hackme
rpcpassword=hackme
rpcport=6333
port=6334

dvtm-app is now syncing slowly 1 block at a time after reaching 127,000 blocks, is that right ?

and stopped downloading receiver files at rf#31.csv, where is rf#32.csv and rf#33.csv, is that right ? Shouldn't they be added now too ?

Thank you

set rpcpassword to a safe pw only you know and change port to 52333, thats why you only get one connection. Most nodes are running on 52333. RPCPort can stay as is.
netbin

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 08:20:46 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2014, 08:30:47 AM by netbin

Does the devcoin-app have to stay open 24/7 or can it be shut down most of the time and opened just to check or use it, or let it run at a certain time each day for an hour or 2.

Alot of times when I check it's using 100k, 175k, or even up to 250k cpu just running in the background, other times it's only using 5k, 15k, 25k cpu.

------------------------------------------

?'s about devcoin.conf settings:

devcoin.conf file:
server=1
daemon=1

rpcuser= ###### (Should this be the "computer-account-name" or just choose any usr-nm ?)

rpcpassword= ###### ( What is this pw for, what does it open, when is it used, who uses it ?)

rpcport=6333
port=52333

-----------------------------------

dvtm-app is now syncing slowly 1 block at a time after reaching 127,000 blocks, 8-connections, 0 t,

Dvcn-database-folder: downloaded 63: log.0000000001 -- log.0000000063 db-files, all are the same, 9.53mb,

and stopped downloading receiver files at rf#31.csv. Where is rf#32.csv and rf#33.csv, shouldn't they be added now too ?
PureGreen

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 09:22:44 AM

What happened with the rate guys  Sad $300 per 1M DVC  Huh
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:30:26 PM

Does the devcoin-app have to stay open 24/7 or can it be shut down most of the time and opened just to check or use it, or let it run at a certain time each day for an hour or 2.

Alot of times when I check it's using 100k, 175k, or even up to 250k cpu just running in the background, other times it's only using 5k, 15k, 25k cpu.

------------------------------------------

?'s about devcoin.conf settings:

devcoin.conf file:
server=1
daemon=1

rpcuser= ###### (Should this be the "computer-account-name" or just choose any usr-nm ?)

rpcport=6333
port=52333

-----------------------------------

dvtm-app is now syncing slowly 1 block at a time after reaching 127,000 blocks, 8-connections, 0 t,

Dvcn-database-folder: downloaded 63: log.0000000001 -- log.0000000063 db-files, all are the same, 9.53mb,

and stopped downloading receiver files at rf#31.csv. Where is rf#32.csv and rf#33.csv, shouldn't they be added now too ?

If ur not using the daemon then you can delete the conf file.. csv will be downloaded when its posted online. You can turn qt wallet on to check balance if its synced up to network.. then it only has to dl latest blocks.
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 03:31:59 PM

What happened with the rate guys  Sad $300 per 1M DVC  Huh

Wolongs crew and devcoin holders all dumping.. Wolong
I think secretly wants lower price to buy more for a pump.. but he never said this.
CrayjeksAjek

Activity: 186

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 03:40:29 PM

Im noob and I have question! DevCoin wallet looks like old format. Has there been an updated release recently? I got mine back in Dec. 2013. It takes a while but its synced. I was just wondering if there was a newer version because the format looks old.

Yes, search for devcoin on sourceforge

Its not official yet, better wait to find the first merged block before using it.

What is considered as the latest "official" version? I'm using 1.0.4 right now I think.
Old devcoin code thats on devcoin.org or latest one from sourceforge 1.0.16 if you must.

0.3.25.1-beta is the version I have.

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 06:14:25 PM

Im noob and I have question! DevCoin wallet looks like old format. Has there been an updated release recently? I got mine back in Dec. 2013. It takes a while but its synced. I was just wondering if there was a newer version because the format looks old.

Its not official yet, better wait to find the first merged block before using it.

What is considered as the latest "official" version? I'm using 1.0.4 right now I think.
Old devcoin code thats on devcoin.org or latest one from sourceforge 1.0.16 if you must.

Thats the current official old devcoin code new one 0.8.5 is under testing we need more hash on hunterbunters pool to mine a block so we can switch versions.
CrayjeksAjek

Activity: 186

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 07:07:35 PM

Thats the current official old devcoin code new one 0.8.5 is under testing we need more hash on hunterbunters pool to mine a block so we can switch versions.

Link? I can direct some hashing that way Wink

netbin

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 07:43:41 PM

Most of the times when I check it's using 100k, 175k, or even up to 250k cpu just running in the background. Some of the times when I check it's only using 5k, 15k, 25k cpu, but most of the times it's in the much higher range of cpu usage.
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... 442 »
  Print  

Jump to: