Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:39:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Too late to get involved into Bitcoin?  (Read 7692 times)
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:51:53 AM

Nope, its not too late to involed in bitcoin, as of now bitcoin still increasing and increasing its price, its not too late also to involved in bitcoin , there is no age limit in bitcoin, if you have a fashion on bitcoin age doesnt matter.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:53:09 AM

Because of the bubble they said it scares people that are trying to invest on bitcoin. But I think it may still grow up and earn profit from it before it collapsed or regulated.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:55:05 AM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

Actually in joining bitcoin no one can be late as long as the bitcoin alive you can join anytime you want, maybe you says too late because your regret not to start early right but is not tool late like what i said. So involve bitcoin now than never right. You dont have to worried about bitcoin  because as long as their are so many believer bitcoin continue serve to us.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
Heronzkey

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:00:41 AM

I think even though I'm just newbie in bitcoin I'm not sure I'm late because bitcoin will not lose feeling.
poisonivy77

Activity: 231

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:01:28 AM

Hey everyone
I was mining just for fun when in 2013/14 mining with a gpu was still viable. Since that day im wondering if it is too late to get involved in bitcoin even though I stopped thinking about it for a few years since I was about 15 years old with different things on my mind. Just recently I began wondering again: Is it too late to get involved in bitcoin? After the price blew up in 2014 I asked me the same thing and thought the hype is over and I am just too late. Even if bitcoin is a bubble and each bitcoin is overvalued who can safely tell when the bubble is going to pop if it ever will? I just think this is an awesome project with an equally awesome community despite the weird things in the altcoin section that tend to become more and more popular due to "weird" people picking up on the bitcoin hype caused by media and the increased internet awareness. Im talking about projects like "bigboobscoin" which is topped by some emojis in the title. Since I came along this project I want to own one of the 21M bitcoins to ever be created. In addition bitcoin has something magical to it which I cant put in words but the fact that satoshi never got identified gives me this feeling of a revolution of currency with the right intension. He never pulled out his round about 1 million btc. Well who knows maybe Satoshi is dead by now and his btc will never be touched. Bitcoin came out of the mind of a genious and is so much more worth than only "going to the moon".

Im just wondering if bitcoin and its community still got the same spirit or have the weird people and rich investors overtaken to ruin this project by treating it like a pump and dump shitcoin without a soul?
I hope my english is good enough to make you understand my thoughts and feelings.

Have a nice day.

I think it is not too late to get involve with bitcoin though you'll just have to wait patiently to get your rank higher. But in case of investments you'll never have to worry of the rank. You'll increase your profit since bitcoin today got a higher value.

BitcoinFrik

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:01:42 AM

I would say it's never too late to get involved with Bitcoin, but for mining, I would have second thoughts. :|
lemonscentedbreeze

Activity: 133

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:07:52 AM

It is never too late as long as you can afford to buy bitcoin because a lot of speculation in which in my opinion will definitely happen that bitcoin would still reach beyond $20000 by 2018 and possibly a lot higher in the years to come. Bitcoin's cap has still a long way to achieve so I guess its price will still continue to rise.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
crisnel26

Activity: 130

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:09:46 AM

NO it is never to be late in engaging towards bitcoin. Bitcoin will continue to grow and grow more as years passes by so engaging to it will be worth it.

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:11:34 AM

Its never too late to get involved in bitcoin until it is declared late by us all. When I started, I felt it will take so long to be at this level I am now although I also thought it was late- people have made their best out of it. But I swiftly joined and has been serious about it. By now, I'm happy I did join. The earlier the better. There is still a lot to catch up with. The journey of a thousand mile begins with a step.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:20:44 AM

It is not too late to get involved into bitcoin because the value still high, For the begginers there still a chance to into the world of cryptocurrency. By now im happy that im still part of this.

andamers

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:59:10 PM

there is nothing too late engaging on btc investment as long as you have the guts to take risk of either havinf profit of thousand bucks or losing. Well btc price now might be too huge compare when its just starting but who knows it may multiply hundred folds more.

so i will invest more than 4,000$ to buy miners and hope to be rich from selling 1 BTC.

it is too late to invest bitcoin and will be POS
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:56:50 PM

I do believe that getting involved right now into BTC, increases risk exponentially
It's a bad time to not invest in Bitcoin because the mainstream media is beginning to pick up on Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:14:58 PM

Its not too late to get involved in bitcoin network, bitcoin is getting
more popular each day so it going to attract allot of new
bitcoiners, an the other hand bitcoin has push other crypto currency to existence.

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
enterprevic1

Activity: 64

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:19:38 PM

I do not think its too late to invest in bitcoins, though it is very high right now and costs money

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/center
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:20:20 PM

Its a bit harder than before, but its not too late to get involved into Bitcoin, because the price is expected to reach highest levels in the future and it will become for sure higher than the actual price, so even buying now with this high price is profitable, because you can selling with profit after some weeks or months.
Cointribute

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:52:24 AM

Hey everyone

Have a nice day.

Never too late for BTC. Accumulate BTC in small amounts is the key to success.
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:42:07 PM

I don’t see anything about bitcoin that there is a time required for every individual.
The company and management of bitcoin welcomes all people in this world; whether you are poor or rich, old or young, or anything else. They will be happy to assist you from your success.
Cr7go4

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:25:40 AM

You never know what is gonna happened next bitcoin is the chance one who take it and invest in it that can get great surprise in coming up years...in bitcoin no need for time only you need to invest in it
wjchong

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 07:28:44 AM

am i too late to buy bitcoin?

BTC BTC MY SAFE HOUSE :- A home that can protect your wealth and life of your families during disaster. BTC
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:22:40 PM

No it's not to late to get involved into bitcoin there is also a chance to start the bitcoin because since from few months the price of bitcoin was countinously increased and will also increase in the future also so there is a chance also to get involved in the bitcoin and get more money from the bitcoin. Other way to involved in bitcoin is by investing the money in the bitcoin and get more profit from the bitcoin and make the rich person.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: