Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:03:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!]  (Read 37707 times)
cryptodaptor

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:40:56 PM

Industry professionals laughing at bitcoin a few years back just like your doing now.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/H0z3HoCgB3Y

So how come you've only just registered?

Why not using your pro oldskool account and tell him how it's done?

It is not needed, once Credits, goes past 10 USD we will not hear from him again.
I just hope he doesnt delete his posts, need a good laugh when im counting my money. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:27:11 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 08:43:39 PM by lonesomestranger

CREDITS TECHNICAL EXPERTS give the main news of the week about the development of the CREDITS platform: BFT and BLAKE2s algorithms implemented ! You are all welcome to read the full story on Medium: https://medium.com/@credits/developers-journal-4-bft-and-blake2s-algorithms-implemented-90f0babfaa9b !

sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:45:43 PM

Industry professionals laughing at bitcoin a few years back just like your doing now.

It is not needed, once Credits, goes past 10 USD we will not hear from him again.
I just hope he doesnt delete his posts, need a good laugh when im counting my money. Smiley
You think i care about credits price?
The price proves nothing if its not followed by value.
I will wait for you to show us your portfolio when credits touches zero mister counting your money.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:48:32 AM

I seldom get into telegram but because of Credits I'm excited to log in there and check the latest updates, the possibility of a price increase in coming months is not remote, but the one thing that I really waiting is the platform because this is why Credits is so popular now.

Fatoshi

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:19:34 AM

I think a lot of weak hands have been shaked from the FUD so now I think Credits will build momentum without the idiots who believed the bulshit from THIS ^^^^^ guy. Cheesy

Of course Credits is a legit project. When did scammers ever do conferences and show their faces and identities. Think you Morons!!! lol

This is gonna be a painful lesson for newbies to not accept the fear narratives and think for themselves. Hilarious! Investors who pulled out are gonna attack Ivan on Tech with pitchforks as Credits provies its legit and moons.

A legit company that uses bots and fake accounts to comment on threads so it can create a hype as they cant create hype by presenting value.
A legit company that have no code,no devs, no progress, nothing expect stupid updates everyday.
A legit company that used scam partners and shady icos that later became "potential users" as important updates.
A legit company that created a video presenting useless TPS number as it shows multiple nodes on same machine, validations disabled, and all nodes on same LAN.
A legit company that created a pdf that they called it a whitepaper made by marketers with fancy words to convince newcomers and that is a 1000x coin.
A legit company that present is the ethereum and ripple killer and probably every other cryptocurrency that has been years on the industry.
A legit company that they present to its users on telegram a prediction price of 516$ on 2018.
A legit company that paid the crypto clown Suppoman to promote their ico.
A legit company that banned everyone asking for proofs for their claims on every social media.

Facts should be presented so newcomers can read and judge by themselves and not just to see your fancy updates and stupid comments about a price prediction of 516$.

There are no facts here. I dont think you are serious honestly.

Credits is actually more legit looking than 90% of ETH money grab ICOs e.g The had a cut off for ICO funds, They have an actual product that will soon come out, they have a large team of actual proven experienced developers not financial fillers like most ICOs. They have been on conference circuit for quite some time showing their identities. etc
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:22:20 AM

Beta is coming out soon, people won’t wait , can you be infront of your com / phone for 24 hours? You might wake up in $1 per CS , and you will regret. And don't forget, I always only invest what I'm also ready to lose, but CS investment will not lose
Karl Max

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:04:23 AM

How blockchain can be related to diamonds? Blockchain solves the problem of fakes and consumer mistrust. New technologies will allow buyers to get full information about any gemstone by simply pointing their smartphone with the relevant app. Read our new article on Medium to find out everything about blockchain and diamonds!

https://medium.com/@credits/diamond-blockchain-3a7a12335874

pno

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:22:28 AM

There are no facts here. I dont think you are serious honestly.

Credits is actually more legit looking than 90% of ETH money grab ICOs e.g The had a cut off for ICO funds, They have an actual product that will soon come out, they have a large team of actual proven experienced developers not financial fillers like most ICOs. They have been on conference circuit for quite some time showing their identities. etc

There was a famous russian guy who was very public. He even was a deputy!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sergei_Mavrodi
ddevink

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:58:46 AM

https://www.linkedin.com/in/nitin-gaur-75571a9

IBM is now onboard!!!
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:54:01 AM

Scam getting bigger, awesome  Wink
Karl Max

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:55:39 AM

Currently all healthcare institutions, whether hospitals, polyclinics or research centers, are drowning in documentation like medical records, research results, statistical data, etc. Blockchain technology can revolutionize data processing in the whole sector.
Read everything about blockchain in medicine industry in our new sector on our website.

https://credits.com/en/Home/Case/24

skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:59:38 AM

Credits is becoming famous and the market liquidity is increasing continously and all these negative comments i guess they will be answered when platform will be released. i m following credits from start and i feel they will deliver what they promised.

You name it. If they release working code and it all works as promised the negative voices will disappear. But that isn't really surprising. I totally understand all those who are being critical right now because it is yet to be proven.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Karl Max

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:21:01 PM

Blockchain technology can solve problems not only in medicine, banking and e-government, blockchain can be a great solution for countries with emerging economies. Get everything on how blockchain can save Africa in our new article on Medium.

https://medium.com/@credits/can-blockchain-save-africa-199e37c98051

cryptodaptor

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:17:54 PM

I will wait for you to show us your portfolio when credits touches zero mister counting your money.

Offcourse you care about Credits and Credits price and the Credits team and nearly every aspect of Credits.
Do you think you would keep on making hundreds of posts on Credits if you didnt care? Offcourse not or are you the self appointed Credits police?
Someone who makes as many negative posts as you cares one way or the other. 
Dont fool yourself. Smiley
Karl Max

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:01:55 PM

Credits(CS) is available on LBank, a CoinMarketCap Top-15 digital asset trading platform. Trading starts tomorrow, March 27, 2018 at 18:00 Beijing time (10am UTC).
Supported trading pair - CS/ETH (with CS/BTC and CS/USDT to follow soon).

https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/4363

sebastian787

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:02:49 PM

Offcourse you care about Credits and Credits price and the Credits team and nearly every aspect of Credits.
Do you think you would keep on making hundreds of posts on Credits if you didnt care? Offcourse not or are you the self appointed Credits police?
Someone who makes as many negative posts as you cares one way or the other. 
Dont fool yourself. Smiley

Bla bla bla.. same sh*ts every time.
As i said if you know someone that can make money by commenting on scam projects im all ears.
Im thinking to create a website about scams that are exposed. Credits will have a special place on this project as it will be first one on the list.

At least my account is legit. Im not hiding like a little b*tch behind fake accounts.
Smitten_Semi_Cameroon

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

ראה

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:34:46 PM

Russia is out to prove dominance in the crypto sphere and Credits is the perfect way to do it.

If this were to be a scam I think it would reflect very poorly on Russias reputation and would make Russia the laughing stock of
the crypto world. I dont think that is about to happen.
Credits is serious about proving a point.

One more serious representative of credits here with 1 comment.
Probably this guy is Smitten_Semi_Cameroon's brother.

Credits is a scam and russia doesnt need more scams to show anything.

You have no idea who I am but I can see you have some serious issues with Credits which has done
nothing wrong up and till now except irritate the hell out of you.
Be honest, are you Bizarro Suppoman?

LOL  I'm not in collusion with anyone, except my own self interests.  I got into the Pre-ICO before Christmas, and even bought my parents Credits for the holidays.  At first, they were wondering why, but now they're so happy.

Just block Sebastian, he's a hired gun by one of the competing projects. They're scared, and for good reason. Credits will wipe most of them out, I expect, as they're already moving ahead by light years, literally.

My Russian theories here are reasonable, but they're just theories, generally.  I have no evidence to support any of the ideas I've proposed, other than the curious timing of the Russian election, coupled with the release of the 400k transaction video. That signaled to me that the Russian Federation will support this team, and why not?  It is a matter of national pride, or should be.

Say what you want about the Russians, but they are brilliant when it comes to programming. Just look at Vitalik Buterin, who is Russian by birth.  He's a genius too. They hacked the U.S. elections in 2016. What more do you need to know?  I don't agree with all Russian activities, but don't say they're not smart people, and highly advanced in this realm.

I give Credit where credit is due, and in this case, it's highly reasonable to expect great things from this team.

Speaking of strength under pressure, just look at how Credits holds up under pressure from the broader market. This is a strong coin in the face of winds moving in the opposite direction.  You're crazy not to buy any dip, as the order book on KuCoin has been lopsided almost since the beginning the coin was listed, with far more demand waiting in the wings than supply. I've seen the order book shrink to a tiny fraction of available sellers, and the green buy book exploding at the same time, on numerous occasions.  The supply is so limited, unlike so many others with billions in circulation, with no hint of a prototype.

Look at how it's exploding upwards today.  Why? Because word is spreading far and wide that this is the digital currency of the future. If even half the Star Trek and Star Wars fan buy even $10 worth, it's going to be worth a fortune to early investors, and with Comic Con coming this summer to San Diego, I expect the word of this coin will spread even faster.

That's my phonetic angelic name that you're using
cryptodaptor

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:51:12 PM

Russia is out to prove dominance in the crypto sphere and Credits is the perfect way to do it.

If this were to be a scam I think it would reflect very poorly on Russias reputation and would make Russia the laughing stock of

You have no idea who I am but I can see you have some serious issues with Credits which has done

LOL  I'm not in collusion with anyone, except my own self interests.  I got into the Pre-ICO before Christmas, and even bought my parents Credits for the holidays.  At first, they were wondering why, but now they're so happy.

Just block Sebastian, he's a hired gun by one of the competing projects. They're scared, and for good reason. Credits will wipe most of them out, I expect, as they're already moving ahead by light years, literally.

My Russian theories here are reasonable, but they're just theories, generally.  I have no evidence to support any of the ideas I've proposed, other than the curious timing of the Russian election, coupled with the release of the 400k transaction video. That signaled to me that the Russian Federation will support this team, and why not?  It is a matter of national pride, or should be.

Say what you want about the Russians, but they are brilliant when it comes to programming. Just look at Vitalik Buterin, who is Russian by birth.  He's a genius too. They hacked the U.S. elections in 2016. What more do you need to know?  I don't agree with all Russian activities, but don't say they're not smart people, and highly advanced in this realm.

I give Credit where credit is due, and in this case, it's highly reasonable to expect great things from this team.

Speaking of strength under pressure, just look at how Credits holds up under pressure from the broader market. This is a strong coin in the face of winds moving in the opposite direction.  You're crazy not to buy any dip, as the order book on KuCoin has been lopsided almost since the beginning the coin was listed, with far more demand waiting in the wings than supply. I've seen the order book shrink to a tiny fraction of available sellers, and the green buy book exploding at the same time, on numerous occasions.  The supply is so limited, unlike so many others with billions in circulation, with no hint of a prototype.

Look at how it's exploding upwards today.  Why? Because word is spreading far and wide that this is the digital currency of the future. If even half the Star Trek and Star Wars fan buy even $10 worth, it's going to be worth a fortune to early investors, and with Comic Con coming this summer to San Diego, I expect the word of this coin will spread even faster.

I cant block Seb, his comments are too funny and its so obvious what he is all about.
I agree with you, I think the Russian government is watching Credits closely especially with Russia about to legalize crypto.
Credits are not about to make Russia the laughing stock of the crypto world, thats for damn sure.
No doubt Credits will tap into the Russian programmer market  to further improve their
product.

CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:07:56 PM

Sorry to interupt but this just in from CREDITS:

https://twitter.com/creditscom/status/978298720361082881 - RETWEET everybody!

CREDITS is getting listed on Lbank!

https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/4363

First CS/ETH pair and later CS/BTC & even CS/USDT.

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:17:54 PM

10$, 516$, Moon, Pluto, Star Trek, Star Wars etc.
There are other sci-fi movies you can mention too.
Pathetic scammers.
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: