Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:44:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:36:53 AM

For who want listing Velox at exchange: keep upvote click to show your support for the Velox Project on GetDelta.io....The more votes we have, the higher the chance VLX will be added next week(TOP 3).

Nice to know that this project is planning to be listed in some good exchanges now. I hope many members will support the voting and also hoping that they will be listed soon. Good luck.
all participants who have participated in this project must contribute to the voting for listing on getdelta.io
of course this is a good effort from the developer, so we keep support their decisions while they have a good impact on the project

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:17:19 AM

Seems yesterday is boring day of Velox, no trade with in 19 hours. Huhm. Maybe we need the active again of trading Velox Smiley

The market for cryptocurrency is now going down because of various regulations, I think this is not the good time to buy more coins and miners have predicted it that's why it cause a massive dump.

we can not say this for all altcoin world generally. There are also enough coins with great projects im background which are still gaining more volume in exchanges and some of them waiting to get listed in coinmarketcap. It depends what kind of trading you do. I accept your point of view for the daytraders; these are hard days for them  Cool
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:57:10 AM

For who want listing Velox at exchange: keep upvote click to show your support for the Velox Project on GetDelta.io....The more votes we have, the higher the chance VLX will be added next week(TOP 3).

Nice to know that this project is planning to be listed in some good exchanges now. I hope many members will support the voting and also hoping that they will be listed soon. Good luck.
all participants who have participated in this project must contribute to the voting for listing on getdelta.io
of course this is a good effort from the developer, so we keep support their decisions while they have a good impact on the project
Yes, I will continuously support this project, the Velox Project. I am sure that a lot of people here in the Velox community will do the same. Especially that you mention that it is now the best move to do that. The Velox team is really doing their best inspite of many challenges and obstacles they are facing now from the several different competitors out here.
ResuLT

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:01:30 AM

Well, it is like Velox got more supporters. Let's keep supporting by clicking vote in GetDelta.io and I'm really sure with adding this coin to another exchange will increase its price.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:19:17 AM

What time we have mega dump? I missed it because of some busy days. What is price of VLX at the moment?
As their telegram group, admin said that have someone who destroy VLX by dump his tokens Smiley Maybe is like some speculators.

Well, I am sure that admins/devs can make moves that will resolve its problem now. And in the near future velox will be more successful. This trial is normal and will improve soon.

Since there are only few who are interested in Velox Coin, I think dumping it by the miners is only normal. If the progress of the VeloxBolt arise it might able to return back to 15k say each.
Miners always dump the rate of any coins which they extract. All business is elementary simply, they do it because they should fix profit from calculator or not to issue losses beyond the boundaries of from frameworks. That's all. So, that rate can come back.
Each individual will look for his/her profits ahead and depending on that factor they will choose the correct platform for them. VLX exchange will be soon available for day trading i guess and it will give great profits ahead also the tokens will reach a good price in the market.
Actually there are a number od exchanges similar to VLX project and also i  cannot find any other good features excluding the other exchanges but yet i would like to wait for the exchange to be launched as the project is really getting much more intresting and popular these days.

A lot of new projects with same features like velox are already existing, velox needs to promote bonuses and some good advertising to make them different to others and velox bolt can also make to increase its popularity.

Sometimes, it can't avoid that there were some projects have the same features but they have different goals. Velox plattform has a different purposed in the crypto world. They want the users to have no limits on cryptocurrencies and they want to prevent the identity on it. And that's the different features that this project had.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:15:17 AM

Well, it is like Velox got more supporters. Let's keep supporting by clicking vote in GetDelta.io and I'm really sure with adding this coin to another exchange will increase its price.
Getdelta.io is a portfolio not an exchange and by adding vlx into this portfolio will be easy to track its value. So, to avoid misconception you can also open the site so that you will know what I mean.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:28:24 AM

Now I've checked back the first post by the admin in this thread and found out they updated already the information stated there to help users have an efficient way of reading it and also links are working now. Kudos to the team and keep updating us to enable to see the progress of VLX.
Everyone talked about how to update the news more often. Perhaps the developers do not have time for this. Maybe not so much for this watch and a little abandoned forum.
melch100

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:32:08 PM

What time we have mega dump? I missed it because of some busy days. What is price of VLX at the moment?
As their telegram group, admin said that have someone who destroy VLX by dump his tokens Smiley Maybe is like some speculators.

Well, I am sure that admins/devs can make moves that will resolve its problem now. And in the near future velox will be more successful. This trial is normal and will improve soon.

Since there are only few who are interested in Velox Coin, I think dumping it by the miners is only normal. If the progress of the VeloxBolt arise it might able to return back to 15k say each.
Miners always dump the rate of any coins which they extract. All business is elementary simply, they do it because they should fix profit from calculator or not to issue losses beyond the boundaries of from frameworks. That's all. So, that rate can come back.
Each individual will look for his/her profits ahead and depending on that factor they will choose the correct platform for them. VLX exchange will be soon available for day trading i guess and it will give great profits ahead also the tokens will reach a good price in the market.
Actually there are a number od exchanges similar to VLX project and also i  cannot find any other good features excluding the other exchanges but yet i would like to wait for the exchange to be launched as the project is really getting much more intresting and popular these days.

A lot of new projects with same features like velox are already existing, velox needs to promote bonuses and some good advertising to make them different to others and velox bolt can also make to increase its popularity.
Velox should actually start a airdrop or a good bounty campaign which will offer some good shares to the participants so that the project is developed and grown more and more. This project needs the attention from several investors and a good bounty or airdrop can easily do that promotion.
I already wrote for a long time that it would be great for a project to hold an airdrop or bounty. Unfortunately the team did not even make a company of translations.

Well, maybe they are sure enough that their project will become successful even if they will not conduct airdrop and bounty campaigns. Sooner or later they will realize what is missing in their project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 01:48:34 PM

Of course, the developer unfortunately did not use the bounty company to promote his project. I consider such advertising very effective.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:38:44 PM

Now I've checked back the first post by the admin in this thread and found out they updated already the information stated there to help users have an efficient way of reading it and also links are working now. Kudos to the team and keep updating us to enable to see the progress of VLX.
Everyone talked about how to update the news more often. Perhaps the developers do not have time for this. Maybe not so much for this watch and a little abandoned forum.
Developers only announce major changes or something that everyone should know. For now, I think they are still busy doing some improvements on their platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Costanza1

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:30:18 PM

VeloxBolt hasn't been released yet but VLX can only be traded on VLX exchange.

Website        ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆     ANN Thread
Whitepaper  The Future of Anonymous Trading    ◆ Twitter         
Discord        ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇      ◆ Telegram     
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:31:49 PM

I don't think they're going to list it on any major exchange, you got to remember this is the ICO their inhouse coin. Those rarely leave their own exchanges
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:50:16 PM

I don't think they're going to list it on any major exchange, you got to remember this is the ICO their inhouse coin. Those rarely leave their own exchanges

Yes I am also saying that.VLX has their own exchangers & they don't need any exchanger to be listed.They can improve their coin through their exchanger.& If they want to be in Getdelta.io .I think they will not so much importance as they will get from there.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:48:51 PM

yes, you are right, the Vlx tokens will only be available on Velox. In my opinion this is the right approach to start the platform. Perhaps in the future coins will be available on other exchanges.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:50:44 PM

yes, you are right, the Vlx tokens will only be available on Velox. In my opinion this is the right approach to start the platform. Perhaps in the future coins will be available on other exchanges.
The start is ideal. Everyone does this in my opinion. If they become big and successful in sometime they might think of expanding.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:43:31 PM

Velox is nice project. Velox the future of Anonymous crypto Trading & Exchanging. Velox Their own exchanger and they do not need a listed exchanger. They could improve their currency through their exchanger
Naturally if is not reach of other exchange for their own token, then his price will reach determined level and above will not go, but if it turns out to leave to other large exchanges, then at the expense of popularity token will be able pump up to unknown price.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:49:50 PM

Velox is nice project. Velox the future of Anonymous crypto Trading & Exchanging. Velox Their own exchanger and they do not need a listed exchanger. They could improve their currency through their exchanger
Bugs will be as expected initially for every platform we run but velox actively working on them and constantly identifying the root causes and making deployments and bring us a big release versions with the better features.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 08:42:22 PM

Yeah, this project will help every people in crypto currency community since this project talks about crypto trading and exchange that needs a lot of analysis. We hope by having this project will met the expectations of all the users and investors

Eventually it will get there but right now things are looking just the one way for them we dont want to have etherdelta twin brother do we i hope they fix the fixable and fire the coin and its features quickly

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:01:52 PM

Bugs will be as expected initially for every platform we run but velox actively working on them and constantly identifying the root causes and making deployments and bring us a big release versions with the better features.
You are right! such Trading & Exchange platform really face the latency at times and there will be bugs, it is obvious we do experience site is temporarily under maintenance, let us wait for the release version.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:24:28 PM

Yeah, this project will help every people in crypto currency community since this project talks about crypto trading and exchange that needs a lot of analysis. We hope by having this project will met the expectations of all the users and investors

I agree, having this great project which makes have another choice of trading site. Hoping that this project have their own strategy on how to deal the different competitors towards on its success.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: