Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:30:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:57:30 AM

I love exchange coins, dont mind one that I can stake for more, either.

And why is that? Like 99% of the exchange coins have no practical uses apart from being usable and tied down to one exchange and its price entirely depends on that exchange
perhaps it is not very convenient to use, because you have to work on one exchange with one coin. Maybe Velox tokens will be available in other exchangers in the future?
Rugosa

Activity: 137
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:00:10 AM

And why is that? Like 99% of the exchange coins have no practical uses apart from being usable and tied down to one exchange and its price entirely depends on that exchange

I like passive income memes.
Wasnt realy a big fan of kucoin, but this reminds me of bridgecoin when it was just starting.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:02:44 AM

I like passive income memes.
Wasnt realy a big fan of kucoin, but this reminds me of bridgecoin when it was just starting.
Yeap. I see with passive income like Kucoin exchange it the better. Actually i know about Yobit, bleutrade have shares like that and they have success until now.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:51:34 AM

perhaps it is not very convenient to use, because you have to work on one exchange with one coin. Maybe Velox tokens will be available in other exchangers in the future?

if the project itself (decentralized exchange service without KYC and hopefully also with FIAT Currencies) works good then its enough for me. And for investors of this project; if the exchange service works good and too many traders become member and has a huge volume; the value of this Token is going to increase also; but I wish they also get listed in other exchanges.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:10:57 AM

I don't recommend you using that app for deposit or withdraw money since they didn't announce that officially and there is no link on they website or on OP post, although I think they just turned Web version into an App and that doesn't consider as android version since is just for browsing the web version.
lin0sspice - Yesterday at 3:08 PM
On Android? Test our android exchange app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.veloxcoin.veloxcoinandroid&hl=en

app not bad ,the movement is really qucik .

As I go the google play link and see the reviews why are there many 1 stars review? I think they need to improve the apps.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:44:52 AM

If they are on their feet at the very beginning of delay. That may spread to other exchanges. must wait.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:50:39 AM

Velox exchange work is very very and very slow. Its imposible!  Angry
We're currently doing some work to it. Be patient.
We are also migrating to a higher-grade server in the next 48 hours or so.
We're hoping that it will be solved as soon as possible and we expect more development on the app. I think many were trying to use the app but sadly, I myself experience such issue.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:10:11 PM

will the velox coin be upgraded to velox bolt or it is a separate a website? For it is a separate website then we need to transfer our funds again to veloxBolt soon right?
It may be a different site because the current Velox exchange is temporary while they are developing the VeloxBolt but the funds that you have in the current exchange will be transferred in the VeloxBolt when it is already up and you have an account there.
Tiger 8.8mm

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:05:19 PM

Does the project have a well rounded team? a balanced team with expertise in multiple business areas is often of great value.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:26:33 PM

will the velox coin be upgraded to velox bolt or it is a separate a website? For it is a separate website then we need to transfer our funds again to veloxBolt soon right?
As their public at Velox website, Velox Bolt will launch at least after 3 months more Wink. I think this is a separate application of Velox.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:32:15 PM

This is going to be my favorite trading site as soon as it starts accepting traders because it will let you trade right away without verifying our oersonal information.

You are right, but the site also needs to accept different kinds of coins to be traded so that the volume will increase and many traders will become attracted to join the trading in velox website.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:32:30 PM

Hope they will implement a fast exchange if Velox Bolt is a separate one. But with the current launch of the application on android, maybe we can see there how velox coin and velox bolt might work in the future.
Fast and cheap transactions and the ability to change coins on many exchanges guarantee the success of a coin. I hope the developers will make such a token.
I see that's why the transactions are slower. Hopefully after this upgrade, the server will runs smoothly again, if not faster than before. As we know that slower response rate from the server discourages users to use the platform.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:35:55 PM

well do well we are waiting for good news from this project good luck.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:04:03 PM

Hope they will implement a fast exchange if Velox Bolt is a separate one. But with the current launch of the application on android, maybe we can see there how velox coin and velox bolt might work in the future.
Fast and cheap transactions and the ability to change coins on many exchanges guarantee the success of a coin. I hope the developers will make such a token.
I see that's why the transactions are slower. Hopefully after this upgrade, the server will runs smoothly again, if not faster than before. As we know that slower response rate from the server discourages users to use the platform.

You are right, the project is still new and they need to impress a lot of investors for them to invest in the project. Velox should fix the issue and make some upgraded now.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:11:44 PM

Good to know that devs and staffs are active on replying to some concerns. I am looking forward to see this updates and also hoping that this project will become successful.

Good service, I'm happy to hear the manager and staff are very responsive if you have any questions, and they can reply ASAP.
gegebitlover

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:44:49 PM

hi guys why is impossible sell or buy velox coin in velox exchange Huh thanks

mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:53:42 PM

I also faced this kind problems in velox exchange platform bu t i hope that developrs soon fix all the bugs into excahange and improve it's speed.then i hope more people will use this exchange platform.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:23:33 PM

You are right, the project is still new and they need to impress a lot of investors for them to invest in the project. Velox should fix the issue and make some upgraded now.
Well, much better if they launched it with no big issue at least people can tell that it is a good app. There are investors than are perfectionist so we already know what is inside their mind.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:36:21 PM

I also faced this kind problems in velox exchange platform bu t i hope that developrs soon fix all the bugs into excahange and improve it's speed.then i hope more people will use this exchange platform.
It's been long and they haven't fixed many problems in the platform . Not sure what's taking them so long ,but I believe they are working on making the platform as good as it could be for a better experience for the new users. They just have to hurry :/
lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:48:08 PM

It's been long and they haven't fixed many problems in the platform . Not sure what's taking them so long ,but I believe they are working on making the platform as good as it could be for a better experience for the new users. They just have to hurry :/
We have fixed many issues since our launch and almost have a flawless exchange, we currently have very minor issues that are being fixed promptly.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: