Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:40:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285048 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:49:27 PM

Velox exchange work is very very and very slow. Its imposible!  Angry
We're currently doing some work to it. Be patient.
We are also migrating to a higher-grade server in the next 48 hours or so.
well do well we are waiting for good news from this project good luck.
I also faced this kind problems in velox exchange platform bu t i hope that developrs soon fix all the bugs into excahange and improve it's speed.then i hope more people will use this exchange platform.
It's been long and they haven't fixed many problems in the platform . Not sure what's taking them so long ,but I believe they are working on making the platform as good as it could be for a better experience for the new users. They just have to hurry :/
We have fixed many issues since our launch and almost have a flawless exchange, we currently have very minor issues that are being fixed promptly.
Yes, as a user i can feel the changes. Velox team is really great and will have huge profits in the future soon. Also they will secure the financial condition of each user of velox because the project will surely bloom up in the future and the early investors will surely have their good shares back.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:55:44 PM

I also faced this kind problems in velox exchange platform bu t i hope that developrs soon fix all the bugs into excahange and improve it's speed.then i hope more people will use this exchange platform.
It's been long and they haven't fixed many problems in the platform . Not sure what's taking them so long ,but I believe they are working on making the platform as good as it could be for a better experience for the new users. They just have to hurry :/
We have fixed many issues since our launch and almost have a flawless exchange, we currently have very minor issues that are being fixed promptly.
Yes, as a user i can feel the changes. Velox team is really great and will have huge profits in the future soon. Also they will secure the financial condition of each user of velox because the project will surely bloom up in the future and the early investors will surely have their good shares back.

The delivery proves the velox work flow as we could see velox team had better launches in terms of innovations prospective as we could experience velox own exchange which adds value for all velox investors.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:08:47 PM

will the velox coin be upgraded to velox bolt or it is a separate a website? For it is a separate website then we need to transfer our funds again to veloxBolt soon right?
Hope they will implement a fast exchange if Velox Bolt is a separate one. But with the current launch of the application on android, maybe we can see there how velox coin and velox bolt might work in the future.
Fast and cheap transactions and the ability to change coins on many exchanges guarantee the success of a coin. I hope the developers will make such a token.
I see that's why the transactions are slower. Hopefully after this upgrade, the server will runs smoothly again, if not faster than before. As we know that slower response rate from the server discourages users to use the platform.

You are right, the project is still new and they need to impress a lot of investors for them to invest in the project. Velox should fix the issue and make some upgraded now.

You're right, which a very promising and convincing project that I appreciate their security. As its part on their security of your account just to default, new account and set up to use email verification for all sensitive operations, such as withdrawals and settings changes. I hope the team will never stop and continue their great service which I believe this project has potential in the future.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:55:56 PM

For me after releasing a mobile version i think yeah they just need time for few fixes before it catches the flames

vivavivu

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:03:13 PM

The team Velox is very amazing for me. Why? Because the team is very productive even though now, there are some problems that people are encountering in the transaction. But I really hope that the Velox Team will eventually make the development as soon as possible. Keep striving Velox Team!
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:19:19 PM

Super young project so we should expect some problems here and there. Not too much of a deal as long as the funds are always safe.
BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:59:22 PM

Does the project have a well rounded team? a balanced team with expertise in multiple business areas is often of great value.
Yes , I believe that this Campaign and project has a great supporting team. Because a project cannot come so far without a well connected and determined team.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:06:16 PM

will the velox coin be upgraded to velox bolt or it is a separate a website? For it is a separate website then we need to transfer our funds again to veloxBolt soon right?
Hope they will implement a fast exchange if Velox Bolt is a separate one. But with the current launch of the application on android, maybe we can see there how velox coin and velox bolt might work in the future.
Fast and cheap transactions and the ability to change coins on many exchanges guarantee the success of a coin. I hope the developers will make such a token.
I see that's why the transactions are slower. Hopefully after this upgrade, the server will runs smoothly again, if not faster than before. As we know that slower response rate from the server discourages users to use the platform.

You are right, the project is still new and they need to impress a lot of investors for them to invest in the project. Velox should fix the issue and make some upgraded now.
Project surely is new, but here idea different and basically, as for now, command works not bad and actively participates in development. I wish good luck hereinafter and I monitor for project.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:14:49 PM

Project surely is new, but here idea different and basically, as for now, command works not bad and actively participates in development. I wish good luck hereinafter and I monitor for project.

You might be facing such slowness which is natural and to fix such latency we would like you to clear your system cache before access using the site that gives you to operate the site quickly with no issues and it is working fine for us now, also keep us posted if you still face any issues.
maro159

Merit: 19

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:37:22 PM

I can see that you are working hard. There are wallets for all the platforms, you exist on many social medias.
When do you want to release the Bounty Campaign? I would join it with pleasure!
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:52:07 AM

I can see that you are working hard. There are wallets for all the platforms, you exist on many social medias.
When do you want to release the Bounty Campaign? I would join it with pleasure!
Bounty Campaign will be released very shortly as i believe all the allocations are set and Velox looking for the more supporters where its hardwork need to be spread around the social channels.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:12:04 AM

hi guys why is impossible sell or buy velox coin in velox exchange Huh thanks

Who told it's impossible to sell or buy veloxcoin on velox exchange!!! it's possible you just need to sign up on https://exchange.veloxcoin.org/ and deposit one of acceptable coins in the platform now, the only problem is this still only Temporary Exchange, so you may face some bugs.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:13:05 AM

Velox team looks like an amazing one. Without this kind of team this will not really make the Velox Project this well known in the community. The Velox Project has really show its potential and I'm I found this kind of project. I will watch this and its success.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:14:01 AM

For me after releasing a mobile version i think yeah they just need time for few fixes before it catches the flames
More bugs are really expected with new versions of an app. That's why it is a great need to have this bitcointalk as a platform where we can directly communicate to the developers team whenever we, the users, experience bugs. But the team is really doing great job in giving us an update here in this thread.
Efta321

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:16:50 AM

I didnt know that you guys have already added velox coin exchage app in android version. Do you guys have plans of adding other cureencies tradable to vlx coin to your platform?
we just wait for the good news I'm sure this project will make something new again and more interesting.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:43:06 AM

I didnt know that you guys have already added velox coin exchage app in android version. Do you guys have plans of adding other cureencies tradable to vlx coin to your platform?
we just wait for the good news I'm sure this project will make something new again and more interesting.
Yeah, I'm sure that others cryptocurrencies were able to trade on their exchange, you should wait a little longer for that.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:51:01 AM

Yeah, I'm sure that others cryptocurrencies were able to trade on their exchange, you should wait a little longer for that.
I assume that this will not happen immediately, but a little later. To begin with, the platform must be tested for stable operation, and then you can add other tokens.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:18:03 AM

This is going to be my favorite trading site as soon as it starts accepting traders because it will let you trade right away without verifying our oersonal information.

yesss, as soon as they launch the platform without bugs, this will also going to be one of my favorite trading site. But not bcs of KYC. I have no problems sending my ID Card or Passport copy; the problem is some of exchange platforms doesnt accept it bcs of stupid explanations or it takes weeks till it get approved. I hope Velox will be also safe enough for trading.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:31:39 AM

hi guys why is impossible sell or buy velox coin in velox exchange Huh thanks

Who told it's impossible to sell or buy veloxcoin on velox exchange!!! it's possible you just need to sign up on https://exchange.veloxcoin.org/ and deposit one of acceptable coins in the platform now, the only problem is this still only Temporary Exchange, so you may face some bugs.

Mate just don't trade or invest yet. I think they are running a beta on their site to detect bugs. We can wait for further updates.

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:34:01 AM

This is going to be my favorite trading site as soon as it starts accepting traders because it will let you trade right away without verifying our oersonal information.

yesss, as soon as they launch the platform without bugs, this will also going to be one of my favorite trading site. But not bcs of KYC. I have no problems sending my ID Card or Passport copy; the problem is some of exchange platforms doesnt accept it bcs of stupid explanations or it takes weeks till it get approved. I hope Velox will be also safe enough for trading.
You seems so positive about the platform and I think the team must do their best just make your speculations come true. KYC is now being eshtablished on other trading site so I am hoping this app would not require such steps.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: