Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:34:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:08:57 PM

In the thread there is a wallet address & also some setting process...do I need the wallet to keep the currency or need it for the exchange process??is it for security??

Wallet is for storing your VLX coin on your device the same way you store you bitcoin, so if you are planning to buy VLX and hold for long term or until VELOX BOLT released, is better to store it on those wallet rather than keep it on that temporary exchange.

You are right, better to keep vlx coin in a wallet that we hold the private keys. I am sure that after a while the velox coin price will increase and many of early investors will get high profits.
Well, everything in the world of crypto is unpredictable and I think this vlx coin will somehow has the potential to increased its value. This depends if the coin will be in demand and more people will use it. I am also hoping that more will participate in the ICO.
As you all know that nowdays velox token price is very less but the as seen the popularity of velox i think it will soon go high to the moon.This project will attract the more and more investeros and acheive great potential in future.
Absolutely this project looks so promising. And this is the great opportunity to make a profit by buying tokens at a lower price.VLX is an extraordinary advanced exchange platform currently in development that offers vast varieties of tools to optimize their profit both manually and automatically. That's the reason so many investors attract towards the project. It will be successful soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:24:33 PM

Recently, there is a shortage of good exchangers with a clear interface. I hope that you will succeed (the team) to take a worthy place among the exchangers and they will be used by all new users who will be interested in it
It seems there are also sone trading platforms that recently just closed, it might be possible that because of the bitcoin dip thats why they where forced to closed due to declining btc trade volume.
You are right that some trading platform are closing due to so many issue with regards to its transaction. We can't avoid with this kind of problem due to our technology can do everything. This is why cryptocurencies are sometimes takes a big risks because we can't predict its future problems.
I definitely agree with you. In our currenct era where the technology is really powerful that people really maximize its power can make everything possible. Taking big risks is now very common due to the different situations happening especially in this world of crypto currency. But I hope that even though this is happening I hope that the Velox team will remain strong.

You are right, there are many circumstances that really affects most of the new projects. I really hope that velox will still remain strong and will continue developments.
Actually the circumstances you are talking about only occur to some projects which are not worthy and in case of velox i am sure that it will cope up with each difficulty and will soon reach moon giving heavy profits to its investors.
Velox is really a great project and hopefully it will not have much difficulties but for sure it will need some more efforts and i am sure that the team could pay grat attention towards this project to take this project to great heights.
Definitely, as there are a lot of people getting intersred about velox project. Also, by having great advocacy that could really gives big help to the society. Hopefully on this project all staffs and dev will aware on that possible happenings because as I observed on this project it have a bright future.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:16:44 PM

Recently, there is a shortage of good exchangers with a clear interface. I hope that you will succeed (the team) to take a worthy place among the exchangers and they will be used by all new users who will be interested in it
It seems there are also sone trading platforms that recently just closed, it might be possible that because of the bitcoin dip thats why they where forced to closed due to declining btc trade volume.
You are right that some trading platform are closing due to so many issue with regards to its transaction. We can't avoid with this kind of problem due to our technology can do everything. This is why cryptocurencies are sometimes takes a big risks because we can't predict its future problems.
I definitely agree with you. In our currenct era where the technology is really powerful that people really maximize its power can make everything possible. Taking big risks is now very common due to the different situations happening especially in this world of crypto currency. But I hope that even though this is happening I hope that the Velox team will remain strong.

You are right, there are many circumstances that really affects most of the new projects. I really hope that velox will still remain strong and will continue developments.
Actually the circumstances you are talking about only occur to some projects which are not worthy and in case of velox i am sure that it will cope up with each difficulty and will soon reach moon giving heavy profits to its investors.

Well, all will depends on how serious the dev is and how much funds they have to spend in the developments of this project. For now i will be waiting for the successful launch of velox project.
they have already sold more than half of the VLX coin recently so i think it will be sold out before ico ends

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:28:14 PM

In the thread there is a wallet address & also some setting process...do I need the wallet to keep the currency or need it for the exchange process??is it for security??

Wallet is for storing your VLX coin on your device the same way you store you bitcoin, so if you are planning to buy VLX and hold for long term or until VELOX BOLT released, is better to store it on those wallet rather than keep it on that temporary exchange.
I totally agree with you this is the time for buy VLX coin and shoudn't sell it at this time. 2018 is the year of Exchange ICO. And i believe in Velox Bolt will bring us more and more profit from trading crypto currency.

Why would you even consider selling before the whole exchange has been fully operational? It doesn't make sense to invest into something and sell before it's ready.
Yes, this project is in its starting stage and will develop to ver greater hight and also the value of VLX tokens will reach the moon in the coming future for sure and smart investors will never sell the tokens so early before the platform is set up properly.
VLX token maybe will increased its price due to people believe to be it will pump. Well, if the people will continue to support the project then maybe it has a bigger chance to increased its value as the days is passing by.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:36:30 PM

I read the VLX project whitepaper. I think VLX tokens will increase its price because people will believe that it will be a pump. If people support this project, then maybe there is a great opportunity to increase its value.
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 08:41:45 PM

I read the VLX project whitepaper. I think VLX tokens will increase its price because people will believe that it will be a pump. If people support this project, then maybe there is a great opportunity to increase its value.
This project will not actually pump but the price will surely rise up due to the increasing demand and limited supply. This project will really have some great benefits ahead and also the future can be predicted much more beneficial and profitable with this project.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:01:00 PM

Yes, the price for the VLX tokens is surely going to hit the market up and even i am waiting for that time to come soon as even i am holding some amount of their tokens. Also their bounty campaign is the best. There are several good sides about this project which keeps me close towards this project.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:00:23 PM

We still don't really know but if we are going to base with the development of this project and how they cope up and fix the issues I really think that Velox has its own future in the exchange industry.

Thats right, we still dont know how the decentralized verision of Velox is going to work for traders. This is still in development and hopefully launch soon. Cryptocurrency world still needs a good decentralized exchange bcs we are not happy with the others which are on the market now.

May be the dev will decentralize the platform to a peer-to-peer exchange ecosystem. I think that would be great as more of such services are needed in the cryptospace.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:05:04 PM

The platform sets up madly turn-overs and will be successful in any case even stronger. Wanted to look up now to persons of those who said that project scam. Therefore, friends, only you will be able soberly to evaluate situation, not it is always worth all contract to trust, so you can lose profit.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:34:34 PM

I don't worry about dump and pump. I only take care about the team will do what. And we see that the team have hard working...This is enough for me to invest at VLX.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:57:58 PM

The platform sets up madly turn-overs and will be successful in any case even stronger. Wanted to look up now to persons of those who said that project scam. Therefore, friends, only you will be able soberly to evaluate situation, not it is always worth all contract to trust, so you can lose profit.
Almost people have a doubt about make investment for any project at this time. ETH, BTC is down and anyone have a scare to invest. But with VLX we should not scare anything. Why? This is exchange platform and their ICO is not scam. Actually, i see the slowly at their working, but i think it is ok because they need to prepare a good platform follow their presentation.

contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:04:36 PM

Yes, the price for the VLX tokens is surely going to hit the market up and even i am waiting for that time to come soon as even i am holding some amount of their tokens. Also their bounty campaign is the best. There are several good sides about this project which keeps me close towards this project.

I agree with you, but I think it's still a good time to buy more tokens. It will surely be the case that the moment of ending ICO, and then going public, will be the moment of most increasing for these tokens. Good luck!
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:10:37 AM

More than the half of the VELOX token has been raised. Congrats to the team and supporters, Its days more to go before the ICO end and I am expecting the tokens will be sold out for sure.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:33:22 AM

Almost people have a doubt about make investment for any project at this time. ETH, BTC is down and anyone have a scare to invest. But with VLX we should not scare anything. Why? This is exchange platform and their ICO is not scam. Actually, i see the slowly at their working, but i think it is ok because they need to prepare a good platform follow their presentation.

Smart people do investment when the price is down and not high. You categorize projects in just two categories "scam" and " legit", I don't see that right, because legit just means that the project is real and not fake. The real important thing is if project worth to invest in. So in VLX case, you need to understand everything about their upcoming exchange and be sure that the team will deliver a platform that will people chose it over others many decentralized exchange that are running now.
CryptoLing

Activity: 493
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:37:02 AM

You need to upgrade your back end.

The sale doesn't goes smoothly because of it.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:28:19 AM

More than the half of the VELOX token has been raised. Congrats to the team and supporters, Its days more to go before the ICO end and I am expecting the tokens will be sold out for sure.
Velox is taking all the advanced steps and quick delivery in response, if any one even not able to log-in you can directly reach out to the Velox official Telegram channel and exactly state the error message your receiving your query will be prioritized to the corresponding technician and resolved immediately.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:10:38 AM

The market cap is already at 30m USD, I think it's a good start for an exchange coin. When are they planning to enlist other cryptocurrencies?
Ather_1020

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:27:16 AM

Thats mind blowing! This wasnt possible without the company’s hardwork and determination. For a crypto trading and exchange its a huge deal as there are many other competitors.
LoverlyRomeos

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:35:45 AM

Thats mind blowing! This wasnt possible without the company’s hardwork and determination. For a crypto trading and exchange its a huge deal as there are many other competitors.
Yeah it is better to grab velox tokens and avail the opportunity. 92,000 Velox already sold with in 24 Hours on their exchange platform. 175K Sale! and only 85000 Velox remaining! Sale ends on 7 March 2018.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:06:03 AM

Velox is taking all the advanced steps and quick delivery in response, if any one even not able to log-in you can directly reach out to the Velox official Telegram channel and exactly state the error message your receiving your query will be prioritized to the corresponding technician and resolved immediately.
it is this attitude of project managers and the prompt resolution of issues that arise among users that distinguishes this project from the rest of the others. I like that the team so scrupulously regards its work
Indeed, the managers and the team are very expert about making this project to be sucessful. Experienced in business and hard work is the key. Coordination of all is a must to achieve the goals.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: