Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:12:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:50:19 PM

I am still waiting for their whitepaper, but there is no update, I feel like Velox team are all developers and no one of them work in marketing or other field since all their focus are on developing the platform and waste lots of time on centralized temporary exchange that will go to a garbage can once exchange bolt releasing.
we are a self funded project that has sold under 0.8% of our supply to the public. We are not rushing, we are perfecting.
If you want speed, go take your chances with a 100% premined ICO that raises millions... but even then you will probably still be waiting longer than what you will with our project for a working product.

We are here to build a PERFECT working product for the community. Not make false promises and take everyones BTC through an ICO. Please be patient if you are in the VLX project.

this is nothing to do with rushing,  perfect working product, but from time to time you can give informations about the developement steps of the project to your community.  One of the most important fact to invest in a project is as you know the Whitepaper, this is why people want to know about the upgrades before they invest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:04:35 PM

I am still waiting for their whitepaper, but there is no update, I feel like Velox team are all developers and no one of them work in marketing or other field since all their focus are on developing the platform and waste lots of time on centralized temporary exchange that will go to a garbage can once exchange bolt releasing.
we are a self funded project that has sold under 0.8% of our supply to the public. We are not rushing, we are perfecting.
If you want speed, go take your chances with a 100% premined ICO that raises millions... but even then you will probably still be waiting longer than what you will with our project for a working product.

We are here to build a PERFECT working product for the community. Not make false promises and take everyones BTC through an ICO. Please be patient if you are in the VLX project.

this is nothing to do with rushing,  perfect working product, but from time to time you can give informations about the developement steps of the project to your community.  One of the most important fact to invest in a project is as you know the Whitepaper, this is why people want to know about the upgrades before they invest.
As you said that active communication will build trust which adds a value for reputation and it makes every investor do understand the responsibility they are being honored by the project.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:09:59 PM

Definitely right. People are really looking first into the whitepaper of a project for them to know, and understand the concepts, ideas and goal of the project. Just like this Velox Project. That is why people are really waiting for their updates because there are lots of investors wanted to engage to the Velox Project, especially now that this project is getting popular in the community.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:09:10 PM

The project should recruit actively users and do everything to be talked about as much as possible in social networks. I hope that the developers understand this and make efforts to attract participants. I want to look at the results of their efforts

You are right, good promotions and advertising will surely make this project successful, also it needs the project to have active devs and managers to update us regularly about the improvements.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:38:00 PM

As you said that active communication will build trust which adds a value for reputation and it makes every investor do understand the responsibility they are being honored by the project.
in my opinion the team always places here their latest news and updates. Therefore, we always know about how the team works and about its future plans.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:56:19 PM

The project should recruit actively users and do everything to be talked about as much as possible in social networks. I hope that the developers understand this and make efforts to attract participants. I want to look at the results of their efforts

They have a proper bounty program (or well used to have a proper bounty program) so what you've asked for has been done already by them ages ago
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:10:43 PM

Definitely right. People are really looking first into the whitepaper of a project for them to know, and understand the concepts, ideas and goal of the project. Just like this Velox Project. That is why people are really waiting for their updates because there are lots of investors wanted to engage to the Velox Project, especially now that this project is getting popular in the community.
I think it is in their website if you want some update of their project. Also, the dev are very busy doing a lot of work about their platform. Vlx will be giving us a better and perfect platform which everyone will be satisfied.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:40:08 PM

Are there anymore Velox Coins left from the 175k sale? Don't you think that it is time to make a bounty as well to increase the hype for this coin?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:01:42 PM

You are right, good promotions and advertising will surely make this project successful, also it needs the project to have active devs and managers to update us regularly on the improvements.
Yes, actually project is growing but not so speedily.  The project already took so much time to expand their self. But this ico has high kind of potential to grow more. If their team change or make the way of promotion or advertising more better project will automatically growing.

dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:44:11 PM

VELOX project has announced for 175K for sale to improve their market status...I hope all of their token will be sold & it will reach new standard in the market..
Whoa thats great! Velox has been improving a lot lately. These small  improvements is what makes this company soo special and strong. I hope these improvements are frequent.

That also reflects my feeling. They are going to dedicate a good amount of resources to get their exchange running.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
CryptoLuck07

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:46:37 PM

Velox is taking all the advanced steps and quick delivery in response, if any one even not able to log-in you can directly reach out to the Velox official Telegram channel and exactly state the error message your receiving your query will be prioritized to the corresponding technician and resolved immediately.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:06:11 PM

Velox is taking all the advanced steps and quick delivery in response, if any one even not able to log-in you can directly reach out to the Velox official Telegram channel and exactly state the error message your receiving your query will be prioritized to the corresponding technician and resolved immediately.
I like this about the team director find their mistake and helping the users solve it with very less hassle. The small steps helps a project to grow and I think VLX is one of those!
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:33:22 PM

you really made a point there man i think people need some updates and other information through news it helps keep up and clear people's doubts and that in turns helps the coin get strength and also awareness

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 10:21:59 PM

You are right, good promotions and advertising will surely make this project successful, also it needs the project to have active devs and managers to update us regularly about the improvements.
In my opinion, that maximum of the audience in this project has already been reached which only could be. Popularity and so already зaшкaливaeт, on measure crypto industries are of course. So, that to start an additional advertising and to spend to it violent means does not stand.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 11:47:42 PM

you really made a point there man i think people need some updates and other information through news it helps keep up and clear people's doubts and that in turns helps the coin get strength and also awareness
Actually several investors who invest wisely study a lot about the project they are investing into and some good news and reviews really help a lot for them to find a best project and invest into it. VLX is indeed a good project and deserves a good number of investors to it.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:49:07 PM

I agree, there is no need to rush as this project needs to check all the possible problems that may occur. For now, lets see how far velox can go and how many developments they can have in this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:59:32 PM

If i don't have any mistake, we have 3 days more to get Velox Coin from their official exchange website? Wow, what will going on? When we have listing at external website?
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:11:07 AM

I agree, there is no need to rush as this project needs to check all the possible problems that may occur. For now, lets see how far velox can go and how many developments they can have in this project.
The project is actually still in the developing mode so we can expect some errors here for now. But i am sure that in the future they will have no errors or too little bugs into their platform which will make their paltform go much more popular.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:52:26 AM

The project is actually still in the developing mode so we can expect some errors here for now. But i am sure that in the future they will have no errors or too little bugs into their platform which will make their paltform go much more popular.
Usually each project faces some or the other difficulties in their developing mode and i am sure that this project will cope up with all the similar difficulties and will give us some good and bright future ahead. This project is surely going to turn out the best in the future.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:03:57 AM

Usually each project faces some or the other difficulties in their developing mode and i am sure that this project will cope up with all the similar difficulties and will give us some good and bright future ahead. This project is surely going to turn out the best in the future.
They have kept the huge efforts drawing all the variables to meet the requirements and they have set their own exchange platform with all the advanced graphs and visual connect through the high Magnifiers to analyze the trends, it will be the better one.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: