Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:08:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:07:47 PM

softcap is around 1,5 million dollar, thats realistic. i hope they can reach it till the end of the ico.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:37:10 PM

Did you know it?

Is that true:) And what s the point behind this advertisement, i didnt quite understand:) what is the hidden agenda behind the scene(just joking)

I did not know that, interesting trivia :-)

I suppose the hidden message behind is that information is key

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:08:31 PM

I'm pretty sure the social networks had died like 5 years ago entirely and there is no use to create new ones using blockchain imho.

I am pretty sure the social networks haven't died, not nearly. The mass is still using them and in fact the user numbers are going up. Of course there is a movement against excessive social media use, but still the majority is addicted to it.

I don't believe social networks will die anytime soon. Globalization won't let that happen, people are using them not only for entertainment purposes nowadays, but also for business and work. We can sure try and limit its use, improve it, but it's won't just vanish into thin air.

social networks won't die , the concept itself isn't going away. the idea will change and evolve with market demands.

I think so too. Social Networks are here to stay. Sphere is not a revolution but an innovation or evolution to the concept. Whether this will be enough to succeed we will know in a few years time.

Social media will remain exist in the next couple years. It may change a bit but the main idea won't leave us.

I am expecting it will be more social media.

Maybe social media with vr or similar new tech. But it will always be there.
Yes, VR and social media combined is a big thing. Imagine a wall or two walls which are a videoscreen, microfones and surround speaker in the corners which give you the illusion,
that your friends are sitting in the room beside you. You could talk to your friends all over the world and you could celebrate f.e. on New Year's Eve with them together,
as if they were sitting in the room next to you.

Social networks have not died, and they have far from being a clue that they will ever die.
On the contrary, they are growing and developing. When one of them falls, another takes its place with something new and innovative.
I guess that they would evolve as everything else on the Internet but I do not see the way they can disappear.
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:15:04 PM

After yesterday's Facebook scandal, a lot of people is thinking of leaving that social network, and Sphere might benefit from this event!
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:16:39 PM

softcap is around 1,5 million dollar, thats realistic. i hope they can reach it till the end of the ico.
i think you're right the softcap is realistic, not exaggerated and since the project is of interest to people and i believe to investors too in my opinion will be reached before the end of the ico...
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:27:24 PM

Did you know it?

Is that true:) And what s the point behind this advertisement, i didnt quite understand:) what is the hidden agenda behind the scene(just joking)

Just random picture (don't look for a reason, especially when there's none). Moreover, with fake info. The most sold product is Bible not Rubics.
Jantapw
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:30:16 PM

There is need to tension so far, there is certainly enough time remaining. The market is extremely unstable but still downtrend, and we are to think about that.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:53:52 PM

Yes i also think that the soft cap is realistic, 1,5 millions dollars, it will not be that hard to reach it. Sphere can touch a lot of people, social network it a huge industry with a lot of potential users.
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 10:22:49 PM

Yes i also think that the soft cap is realistic, 1,5 millions dollars, it will not be that hard to reach it. Sphere can touch a lot of people, social network it a huge industry with a lot of potential users.

It's geting more and more difficult for ICO's to get funding with all the regulations, but i agree the softcap will be made.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:42:35 PM

It's geting more and more difficult for ICO's to get funding with all the regulations, but i agree the softcap will be made.
With the current market situation who knows what in going to happen in a few weeks but that soft cap seems realistic.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:45:56 PM

With the current market situation who knows what in going to happen in a few weeks but that soft cap seems realistic.

Accompanying the flow of interested parties, the events in the social networking segment, and the predicted high for the crypto this semester, I think Soft Cap will certainly be little or no problem for Sphere
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:59:50 PM

Accompanying the flow of interested parties, the events in the social networking segment, and the predicted high for the crypto this semester, I think Soft Cap will certainly be little or no problem for Sphere

sphere has reached their softcap, but i i dont know how much fund raised until now, i saw the website still didnt update.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 01:30:35 AM

sphere has reached their softcap, but i i dont know how much fund raised until now, i saw the website still didnt update.

Maybe we call the devs attention to update the ICO figures in their site so that everyone will be informed asap.

in website says that 70 M SAT has sold, 16,6% from total token. about how much fund raised, we can calculate it

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:03:13 AM

Where can I check how much softcap was reach ? and the current raised amount
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:12:38 AM

I'm pretty sure the social networks had died like 5 years ago entirely and there is no use to create new ones using blockchain imho.

I am pretty sure the social networks haven't died, not nearly. The mass is still using them and in fact the user numbers are going up. Of course there is a movement against excessive social media use, but still the majority is addicted to it.

I don't believe social networks will die anytime soon. Globalization won't let that happen, people are using them not only for entertainment purposes nowadays, but also for business and work. We can sure try and limit its use, improve it, but it's won't just vanish into thin air.

social networks won't die , the concept itself isn't going away. the idea will change and evolve with market demands.

I think so too. Social Networks are here to stay. Sphere is not a revolution but an innovation or evolution to the concept. Whether this will be enough to succeed we will know in a few years time.

Oh somehow I believe Social Networks are not here to stay forever, at least I hope they don't do and will be replaced over time. But social media as a concept is far from dying.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:33:45 AM

Oh somehow I believe Social Networks are not here to stay forever, at least I hope they don't do and will be replaced over time. But social media as a concept is far from dying.

they'll adapt and change according to the needs of the market. just like other industries. they may no look like they do now in 100 years.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:36:17 AM

After yesterday's Facebook scandal, a lot of people is thinking of leaving that social network, and Sphere might benefit from this event!

I would say that many people, myself included, are thinking of leaving Facebook for some time now, not suddenly after the scandal. A competitive alternatile would be very welcome right about now.

ajieafianto

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:38:40 AM

Oh so sphere will hit exchange after token distribution Cry Huh ? Or at the same time? Huh Roll Eyes
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:39:19 AM

Did you know it?

Just random picture (don't look for a reason, especially when there's none). Moreover, with fake info. The most sold product is Bible not Rubics.

I'm no marketing expert but I think their ads could be better. You can make fancy ads when you are a well-known brand. Then it's all about jokes and emotions. If nobody knows your product you should advertise your product imo. Especially with all the negative news about Facebook and their data leaks circulating they could position themselves as a superior alternative.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:54:11 AM

Did you know it?

I'm no marketing expert but I think their ads could be better. You can make fancy ads when you are a well-known brand. Then it's all about jokes and emotions. If nobody knows your product you should advertise your product imo. Especially with all the negative news about Facebook and their data leaks circulating they could position themselves as a superior alternative.

I have to say, I don't get this ad. Where is the connection to Sphere?  Huh

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: