Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:28:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:27:20 PM

Hope you'll make people healthier!

take a look at their team on the website. 21 team member from 8 countries. They can and they will make the people healthier! Wink
i think it's what we all hope for, the team is very prepared and qualified and i think the project will really help to achieve a better state of health
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:54:03 PM

i started to like ehealth after friends told me that this is really interesting in the health sector, since they also work in the health sector, having no connection to crypto, they heard about this project. that was a clear indicator for me to keep an eye on this Smiley
helloal

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:55:39 PM

If EHF has worldwide success, that would of course be very cool. But for the Start Europe and the USA should be enough for the first time.

I think that a poorer country would better demonstrate the capabilities of ehealth to service people that have little access to GPs/medical advice

tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:27:27 PM

take a look at their team on the website. 21 team member from 8 countries. They can and they will make the people healthier! Wink
i think it's what we all hope for, the team is very prepared and qualified and i think the project will really help to achieve a better state of health

I am very excited that one of the team members is from my country.
I look forward to the project being functional, in our country there is a great need for such a project. The Health System is on the ground, corruption is at home.
I think it would change a lot when this project will be functional, especially with us.

Genesis07

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:30:16 PM

If EHF has worldwide success, that would of course be very cool. But for the Start Europe and the USA should be enough for the first time.

I think that a poorer country would better demonstrate the capabilities of ehealth to service people that have little access to GPs/medical advice

maybe they could start with, no offense, india or singapore Smiley afaik, health system is good, when you have the money <.<" so poor people do have to suffer a lot there ><
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:32:33 PM

I am very excited that one of the team members is from my country.
I look forward to the project being functional, in our country there is a great need for such a project. The Health System is on the ground, corruption is at home.
I think it would change a lot when this project will be functional, especially with us.
Nice, have you tried to contact him in your native language? This could help you break the ice
Genesis07

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:38:47 PM

im still waiting for a german translation of the whitepaper but i guess, even if they make it, i wont read it Smiley got better things to do ><"

they should do videos, so people like me, do get more insight on the project, without reading the wp.
Bolovich

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:40:39 PM

It has 153 pages already, what a big community.

I hope they are getting good amounts from private investor round too.
Looking forward to pre-ICO in March. Then eHealth get another feedback how geed the project and approach.
I am sure there will be several investors.
I am sure that pre-ICO will be successful! The project chose a very necessary area. medicine will always be in demand and will be in the center of attention!

The project looks pretty good, they have everything well structured and the team is quite experienced. We will see how the market behaves with such a long-term project.
You are right, I am sure that the project deserves due attention from investors, and it will meet all expectations!

The only doubt I have around this project is the road map. It's too long for crypto and in that time a lot of things can change. It's going to be interesting see the evolution of the project.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:54:54 PM

I can understand your point. But from their perspective, having such a big investment helps become the project a succes, so it is no wonder they offer it. In the long run (and this projects roadmap is built for the long run Smiley) it is not a big difference really.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:07:01 PM

Looking forward to pre-ICO in March. Then eHealth get another feedback how geed the project and approach.
I am sure that pre-ICO will be successful! The project chose a very necessary area. medicine will always be in demand and will be in the center of attention!

The project looks pretty good, they have everything well structured and the team is quite experienced. We will see how the market behaves with such a long-term project.
You are right, I am sure that the project deserves due attention from investors, and it will meet all expectations!

The only doubt I have around this project is the road map. It's too long for crypto and in that time a lot of things can change. It's going to be interesting see the evolution of the project.
Trust me good and ambitious project needs time to develop. Even in crypto space
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:26:15 PM

Trust me good and ambitious project needs time to develop. Even in crypto space
Surely the script was well elaborated according to the complexity and demand of the project itself, we will see over time all the stages of Ehealth, and what will be required in each phase of the project, thus justifying its long term. Those who study the projects with patience and determination will surely read the long and well-crafted WPP, and this may be enough to make them understand this required deadline
helloal

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:46:01 PM

maybe they could start with, no offense, india or singapore Smiley afaik, health system is good, when you have the money <.<" so poor people do have to suffer a lot there ><

There's a world of difference between those two countries. Singapore would probably have one of the best healthcare that the general population has access to. India would be a much better 'poor country' to try out ehealth's capabilities.

hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:49:02 PM

im still waiting for a german translation of the whitepaper but i guess, even if they make it, i wont read it Smiley got better things to do ><"

they should do videos, so people like me, do get more insight on the project, without reading the wp.

That would be a great idea! Projects  these days should leverage the power of audio visual tools to maximize exposure.
Actually they've uploaded 13 videos on their channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDOXlcfFnSTVRlkqy8kojWA/videos

But i think they should upload more video like this one : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebXOmPnUOac
To give more vision about their product.
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:03:48 AM

"The United States of America:
The U.S. citizens and residents could participate in ICOs, but there are novel regulation rules for that.
Participation of U.S. citizens and residents in eHealth First's ICO is not prohibited by the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") or U.S. law. However, despite the recent investigation of The DAO and SEC Report No. 81207 ("SEC Report"), establishing the status of an Initial Coin Offering ("ICO") as "securities" subject to regulation under U.S. law, ICO investors are uncertain, especially with respect to ICO's offered by foreign companies, such as eHealth First.
Basing on the review of the U.S. current legislation, the eHealth First Project Team considers, that the EHF Token isn't a security.
Nevertheless, eHealth First makes no promise of compliance with SEC regulations with regards to this ICO. Although eHealth First fully believes in the innovation and success of this project, it advises all potential investors that ICO investments carry certain risks and uncertainties. U.S. citizens and residents seeking to invest in this ICO are urged to independently assess all emerging risks. We provide the Guide for U.S. investors to help foster understanding of the current legal status of ICOs in the U.S., specifically ICOs offered by foreign companies, but we are not providing legal advice on this subject."

Saw this on the website. Are you suggesting US citizens can legally participate in the ICO should they understand that it is not an IPO equivalent of cryptocurrency?

Basically, yes. If the token is not a security token, technically, the above mentioned rules does not apply, but since many countries still don't have clear rules about cryptocurrency in general and ICOs in particular, investing in ICOs still represents a risk, especially in America.

It is risk alright, whether in US or elsewhere in the world. What I thought was bold of eHealth First is to say you can participate when many ICOs wouldn't. It's a Swiss company registered in EU, would this jeopardise any future operations in the US because it doesn't meet the regulatory diktats on ICOs?

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:19:07 AM

"The United States of America:
The U.S. citizens and residents could participate in ICOs, but there are novel regulation rules for that.
Participation of U.S. citizens and residents in eHealth First's ICO is not prohibited by the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") or U.S. law. However, despite the recent investigation of The DAO and SEC Report No. 81207 ("SEC Report"), establishing the status of an Initial Coin Offering ("ICO") as "securities" subject to regulation under U.S. law, ICO investors are uncertain, especially with respect to ICO's offered by foreign companies, such as eHealth First.
Basing on the review of the U.S. current legislation, the eHealth First Project Team considers, that the EHF Token isn't a security.
Nevertheless, eHealth First makes no promise of compliance with SEC regulations with regards to this ICO. Although eHealth First fully believes in the innovation and success of this project, it advises all potential investors that ICO investments carry certain risks and uncertainties. U.S. citizens and residents seeking to invest in this ICO are urged to independently assess all emerging risks. We provide the Guide for U.S. investors to help foster understanding of the current legal status of ICOs in the U.S., specifically ICOs offered by foreign companies, but we are not providing legal advice on this subject."

Saw this on the website. Are you suggesting US citizens can legally participate in the ICO should they understand that it is not an IPO equivalent of cryptocurrency?

Basically, yes. If the token is not a security token, technically, the above mentioned rules does not apply, but since many countries still don't have clear rules about cryptocurrency in general and ICOs in particular, investing in ICOs still represents a risk, especially in America.

It is risk alright, whether in US or elsewhere in the world. What I thought was bold of eHealth First is to say you can participate when many ICOs wouldn't. It's a Swiss company registered in EU, would this jeopardise any future operations in the US because it doesn't meet the regulatory diktats on ICOs?
Have they done the test to determine if the token is security or utility, i thought there is a company who want to do it but i forgot the name.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:32:10 AM

Did we got any infos so far if eHealth has a direct connection to SENS?

What do you mean by SENS?

SENS is a research foundation in which Aubrey de Grey is the Chief Sience Officer. I don't know much about it but it looks promising and we talked about it some weeks back here, but still no one knows if there is a connection between SENS and eHealth. Also Vitalik Buterin has made donations to SENS if I am not mistaken.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:32:22 AM

SENS is a research foundation in which Aubrey de Grey is the Chief Sience Officer. I don't know much about it but it looks promising and we talked about it some weeks back here, but still no one knows if there is a connection between SENS and eHealth. Also Vitalik Buterin has made donations to SENS if I am not mistaken.

I understand now. I think there is no connection otherwise would have been mentioned in the wp. Plus that is a non profit organization. It may be that in the future there will be some collaboration perhaps?
helloal

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:04:29 AM

I understand now. I think there is no connection otherwise would have been mentioned in the wp. Plus that is a non profit organization. It may be that in the future there will be some collaboration perhaps?

Depends on what people mean when they say 'connection'. There obviously is a connection given that the same person is heavily involved in both projects. But in terms of a more formal arrangement between the two parties, that would be likely in the future if they need to leverage off each other's specialty/focus-area.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:06:49 AM

That would be a great idea! Projects  these days should leverage the power of audio visual tools to maximize exposure.

Have a look at their other media channels, they have uploaded some promotional videos....no demo yet but its audio visual Cheesy
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:07:16 AM

Depends on what people mean when they say 'connection'. There obviously is a connection given that the same person is heavily involved in both projects. But in terms of a more formal arrangement between the two parties, that would be likely in the future if they need to leverage off each other's specialty/focus-area.

if the same person works on both projects they you can expect some sort of collaboration. it's only natural.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: