Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:03:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:41:17 PM

you can say what you want but thats great stuff Smiley An IT-platform for Personalized Health and Longevity Managementb based on Blockchain.

I really think Health is the best area that blockchain can be worked on. And lots of projects are aware of this. Still, i find ehealth are better than other projects. Only problem is timetable is too long.
That's the reason because I'm not that sure that health is the best area for blockchain. Dates are too long and in crypto almost everyone wants a fast profit.

ofc, it is the best for the health sector to be on the blockchain. personal data of patients to be tracked infinite on the blockchain is gold worth....
The possibility of integration between large centers and all possible data provision, Ehealth enters into a segment that is sure to be great in the future, and not too far away. Although there are competitors today, I do not see any with such a script, much less this potential
eHealth will be able to save a lot of time, and I believe this will reduce the patient queue when implemented to the hospital which is a common problem in my region.
I hope that this project will help to reduce waiting times for doctors and maybe even help to save lifes
nkryuchkov

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:26:48 AM

Hi everyone!

A new video is available.

Victor Solntsev:
How do three rounds of ICO protect investors?

https://youtu.be/Z-FlL6Jzbco
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:14:06 AM

Sometimes we need to accept that there are short term investor (maybe trader) and long term investor.
We cant hope that all people are same and using the same strategy.
If youre quite active in the market, you can sell at high and buyback at low.
Take profits from the volatility not just watch it.
In my opinion ehealth is a good long term project, i will watch the progress closely, maybe i can take some profits if i can do the right thing at the right time.

I think you are forgetting the other investor type which combines short&long.

My strategy is to make a basket with short term and long term investments. Mostly short terms are riskier but offering more profit and long terms are less risky but offering less profit. Making a balance with them is my investment strategy. And planning to put ehealth there for a long time.

Since it is understood that this project is likely to become a long term investment, will it be able to generate big ROI to compensate investors?

Sure, this industry is huge

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:37:34 AM

Another Member with Another new youtube video. Take a look. Denis Rysev: Why should I buy EHF tokens?

https://youtu.be/igIwszBJD7E

I like the video, he is basically saying that if you invest this early in such a big project, the change for gains in the future are big with such a big field. But i think the project should be careful with such statements, any 'promise' of a return on the investment classifies the token as a security in America. In the recent hearings with the SEC, they were pretty clear about that. I'd hate for another project to have to change their ICO because of regulation problems.

But then again, this is an analysis which we know everyone is just an opinion. I can say if that if the crypto market doesn't see any real upheavals or crash like people say it would, EHF will be amongst the big players. This is a good buy.
Only the projects with a great team behind it will survive the next big crash which will be much bigger than the one we saw last month. After that only good projects will survive.
I hpoe that big next crash is far from happening because my harth is not going to survive another one that soon. Wink

Oh I think we will see more ups and downs probably this year, so maybe you should start get used to it  Shocked

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:21:12 AM

They say its gonna be huge its going to be a revolutionary project, i don`t want to jump into any conclusion but in order for it to be huge it needs a good marketing ads, it needs to be seen by a lot of people and explain the benefits of it, not just for investors but for common people too.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:50:33 AM

They say its gonna be huge its going to be a revolutionary project, i don`t want to jump into any conclusion but in order for it to be huge it needs a good marketing ads, it needs to be seen by a lot of people and explain the benefits of it, not just for investors but for common people too.

Are you working in the medical sector or know someone who works there? Im pretty sure they already heard about it. Thats not exactly a project for the normal person, but if youre into medical stuff....
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:54:16 AM

Are you working in the medical sector or know someone who works there? Im pretty sure they already heard about it. Thats not exactly a project for the normal person, but if youre into medical stuff....

The team is focussed on the product, and getting the right sort of attention from the public. I wouldn’t think that they would want to attract investors that are just looking to earn a quick buck.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:46:27 AM

I think you are right but you also have to realize that they are currently in a quite early stage of the project. I think as soon as they realized more about it, they will at one point also do more marketing and I assume also conferences to show the project a bigger mass.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 890

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:21:20 AM

Sometimes we need to accept that there are short term investor (maybe trader) and long term investor.
In my opinion ehealth is a good long term project, i will watch the progress closely, maybe i can take some profits if i can do the right thing at the right time.

My strategy is to make a basket with short term and long term investments. Mostly short terms are riskier but offering more profit and long terms are less risky but offering less profit. Making a balance with them is my investment strategy. And planning to put ehealth there for a long time.

Since it is understood that this project is likely to become a long term investment, will it be able to generate big ROI to compensate investors?

It depends only on the increase in the price of tokens. Since the only way for investors to make a profit is to sell tokens at a high price. Since there is no dividend or repurchase.
The opportunity to pay for the services of the platform with a discount of 10-50% will appear only after many years, as it requires a working version.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:57:56 AM

The team is focussed on the product, and getting the right sort of attention from the public. I wouldn’t think that they would want to attract investors that are just looking to earn a quick buck.

Looks to me that way too, They are more concern about the development. Less talks about hitting exchanges and price pumps
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 10:00:29 AM

New video

Victor Solntsev: How do three rounds of ICO protect investors?
Watch the video
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:43:40 AM

New video

Watch the video

Thanks for sharing. I was asking this question myself. It's fair not to collect all the money right now when they don't need it.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:44:36 AM

Looks to me that way too, They are more concern about the development. Less talks about hitting exchanges and price pumps

there's no problem in drawing people that wanna make a quick buck, because they contribute money to the project as well. if they dump their tokens, these will be bought by other investors and won't affect the project.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:21:40 AM

That's the ultimate question everybody is looking an answer for. I believe every investor thinks that they could get something in return when investing their money. Nobody of course has a crystal ball, but eHealth team has very impressive credentials. I think after the results of the private placement will be made public, we will get a better idea of what this team is capable of.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:36:43 AM

That's the ultimate question everybody is looking an answer for. I believe every investor thinks that they could get something in return when investing their money. Nobody of course has a crystal ball, but eHealth team has very impressive credentials. I think after the results of the private placement will be made public, we will get a better idea of what this team is capable of.

The team looks great but who is in charge of the project is responsible for its success not the staff
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:05:35 PM

there's no problem in drawing people that wanna make a quick buck, because they contribute money to the project as well. if they dump their tokens, these will be bought by other investors and won't affect the project.
Yes it wont really have an impact to the project as long as they've raised enough funds at the token sale.
When token sale, the team are depending on investors.
And after token sale the investors are depending on the team and the project.
therealvau3

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:11:27 PM

New video

Watch the video

Thanks for sharing. I was asking this question myself. It's fair not to collect all the money right now when they don't need it.

Good approach to spread infomation and updates via videos. There are several ICO which do not communicate mus or just publis a statement on their website.
To show a face in a video makes it professional.
Instead of collecting just monex they work on the plan how to realize the eHealth project goals.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 12:28:58 PM

It has 153 pages already, what a big community.

I hope they are getting good amounts from private investor round too.

aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:36:44 PM

One of the biggest projects I have seen. They have plenty of material, plenty of goals, huge community. I am very curious about the future of this one
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:54:33 PM

One of the biggest projects I have seen. They have plenty of material, plenty of goals, huge community. I am very curious about the future of this one

Actually, I'm quite amazed by the enormous pages of their whitepaper, and that quite tells me that the team are serious about this project. I'm eager to hear more goods news soon! Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: