Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:47:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:38:34 AM

Well, some projects need time to develope even further. At the beginning of this project, there was not even a whitepaper and now we have a 260+ pages wp. The Team is also getting bigger and the future is getting brighter and brighter.
Ehealth is the kind of project that will benefit people around the world one day, its complexity and grandeur require a lot of patience from the Community, and surely the most benefited will be those who bet on the work of the Team regardless of how long it takes, Well-crafted WPP is proof of this

yeah maybe they'll make it, but I hope it will draw the investors needed for this to continue. a lot of people aren't attracted to the long term proposition.

I think it will be fine in terms of investors because switched-on medium-long term investors will be attracted to the project once they do their research on it.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:34:37 AM

Well, some projects need time to develope even further. At the beginning of this project, there was not even a whitepaper and now we have a 260+ pages wp. The Team is also getting bigger and the future is getting brighter and brighter.
Ehealth is the kind of project that will benefit people around the world one day, its complexity and grandeur require a lot of patience from the Community, and surely the most benefited will be those who bet on the work of the Team regardless of how long it takes, Well-crafted WPP is proof of this

yeah maybe they'll make it, but I hope it will draw the investors needed for this to continue. a lot of people aren't attracted to the long term proposition.

I think it will be fine in terms of investors because switched-on medium-long term investors will be attracted to the project once they do their research on it.

Those who know the medical and pharmaceutical industry knows it's big. Not the average crypto trader.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 08:57:53 AM

Those who know the medical and pharmaceutical industry knows it's big. Not the average crypto trader.

Good investment opportunities comes with effort and research sometimes.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:09:59 AM

I may not be inclined in medicine and the project is really big, my only worries is how accurate can the platform be and we are not talking about a simple matters here were talking about health.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:56:06 AM

I may not be inclined in medicine and the project is really big, my only worries is how accurate can the platform be and we are not talking about a simple matters here were talking about health.

I think that's exactly why the development of the platform will take so much time, roadmap till 2025 is no joke. Health care is a complicated industry, and in order to achieve something, it needs to be done without rush in order not to make mistakes.

jonnytracker

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:51:47 AM

I think that's exactly why the development of the platform will take so much time, roadmap till 2025 is no joke. Health care is a complicated industry, and in order to achieve something, it needs to be done without rush in order not to make mistakes.

The long roadmap shows it is a genuine project.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:55:38 AM

Well, a platform like this needs regular updates for sure, and health care is really complicated. We are talking about human lifes, that is one reason why new products often needs years to pass trials etc.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:59:19 AM

Well, a platform like this needs regular updates for sure, and health care is really complicated. We are talking about human lifes, that is one reason why new products often needs years to pass trials etc.
Yes of course, im pretty sure this project will be very disruptive in the future and we will talking about a new era of medic.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:27:51 AM

That and the fact that we have seen members of the team on video. Most projects only show pictures of people you don't know if they even exist.
jonnytracker

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:40:43 AM

That and the fact that we have seen members of the team on video. Most projects only show pictures of people you don't know if they even exist.

They can show only pictures provided they also post a real professional profile link like linkid
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 936

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:55:39 AM

By the way, I noticed that nowhere in the documents did find mention of the possibility of consultation with a living doctor. I think that they should add this opportunity. Make it an additional service at a specific time of day for each time zone and different countries. Let this opportunity will cost more than usual diagnostics. At the same time, doctors could receive some payment from the platform for their consultations.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:58:50 AM

By the way, I noticed that nowhere in the documents did find mention of the possibility of consultation with a living doctor. I think that they should add this opportunity. Make it an additional service at a specific time of day for each time zone and different countries. Let this opportunity will cost more than usual diagnostics. At the same time, doctors could receive some payment from the platform for their consultations.

I think this is already planned, as far as i know. There were big concerns about this and I think the team changed that aspect already to be implemented.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:14:40 PM

I think this is already planned, as far as i know. There were big concerns about this and I think the team changed that aspect already to be implemented.

Actually it says on the website in Use cases section, among other things - "to get a "second opinion" about health condition and health professional's recommendations, to plan and get telemedicine services on demand". I'm sure it's also mentioned somewhere in the whitepaper.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:32:49 PM

Actually it says on the website in Use cases section, among other things - "to get a "second opinion" about health condition and health professional's recommendations, to plan and get telemedicine services on demand". I'm sure it's also mentioned somewhere in the whitepaper.
Sure, and the second opinion should be the first one. The final decision has to be the real doctor's one. At least now, as far as AI is not yet that developed to correctly diagnose different diseases.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:39:26 PM

Sure, and the second opinion should be the first one. The final decision has to be the real doctor's one. At least now, as far as AI is not yet that developed to correctly diagnose different diseases.

that's why they're gonna have real doctors working for ETH. you can't have AI giving out diagnostics, not yet.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:58:12 PM

that's why they're gonna have real doctors working for ETH. you can't have AI giving out diagnostics, not yet.

Despite all the advances to be implemented through Ehealth and other AI-related projects currently, it still seems impossible to dispense with Human labor; at some point progress may evolve and lead us to a stage where the application of Human labor is expendable, and I believe they get there pretty quickly
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:00:38 PM

Yes, you are right about it. Actually it can be something we can rely on in the future but for now, we need real doctors.

hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:21:03 PM

Yes, you are right about it. Actually it can be something we can rely on in the future but for now, we need real doctors.
In my opinion, i think the real doctors can never be replaced by computers, so a doctor consultation will always be needed (about advanced/further solution/information)
There are some things that AI cant copy.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:31:49 PM

In my opinion, i think the real doctors can never be replaced by computers, so a doctor consultation will always be needed (about advanced/further solution/information)

I see it more like an advice. Like: Hey you got these and these symptomes which might relate to this sickness - better get checked for that.
No matter where you look at this project - in the end it says: always get a real doctor. So the team is taking care of that and does not see the blockchain
+ AI as a full replacement for a doctor. We're far far away from that technology. But EHF might bring us a big step closer to that.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:32:55 PM

I see it more like an advice. Like: Hey you got these and these symptomes which might relate to this sickness - better get checked for that.
No matter where you look at this project - in the end it says: always get a real doctor. So the team is taking care of that and does not see the blockchain
+ AI as a full replacement for a doctor. We're far far away from that technology. But EHF might bring us a big step closer to that.

I agree. Doctors would even fight eHealth if they felt threatened by the project but it will just be a great complementary tool for patients and doctors.
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: