Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:37:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:05:33 PM

i hope that they make a live stream of the conference or a short summary explaining us, what they have achieved there.

Am looking forward to this and hopefully we'll see some partnerships with all this conferences they're attending. The project still define get the attention as the idea is executable and a great team behind it.
Let's hope they will gather a large community of supporters on their large journey to finish their roadmap. Such big projects like this need a huge community.

Yeah, I would assume they will surely enjoy a lot of supporters in the near future considering that health is a universal issue and is a concern for everyone.
This is main reason why this could be very profitable investment
yes, a big project needs a big active community, which can be obtained through live streaming and advertising conferences, for me it's a good long-term investment, health is important...

Yes would be good if they will show some video made out of the conference.it could also be that the main point is also make connection and reach more investors?

I think ehealth devs will do that, team with that professionalism will definitely think and do that in my opinion.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:15:25 PM

my only hope is to see that the whole cryptomarket regulates himself again and we will see an increase in the whole marketcap, otherwise even good project like these will have a hard time afterwards.

Yes, the last bull run has shown alot of bad things about crypto. New investors will only flock in when there is trust that you don't get scammed.

Definitely the market right now is a little bit bearish, but I'm optimistic this project will flourish in time.

I completely agree with you. Now is not the best time for altcoins. However, this is temporary, soon everything will grow in price.

it's a good time to buy if you aren't skittish. the coins will grow in time but it will take months to recover.
Market will return to the price that was in January, it's just a matter of time - such fluctuations are necessary, now is better time for investment. Weak hands now suffer, they are forced to sell what they have, and this is not the best strategy.

Now it should be the best buy of the year, well, I hope that market will go up from here. There are also some good projects to invest in, like eHealth.
Maybe its the bottom now, yes, I have the feeling that there are powerful groups which FUD the market down, because they missed the crypto train and want to go in cheap now.
These groups have connections to the media and politicians. So I expect a recovery of the market after the big fonds and groups are in.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:34:51 PM

my only hope is to see that the whole cryptomarket regulates himself again and we will see an increase in the whole marketcap, otherwise even good project like these will have a hard time afterwards.

Yes, the last bull run has shown alot of bad things about crypto. New investors will only flock in when there is trust that you don't get scammed.

Definitely the market right now is a little bit bearish, but I'm optimistic this project will flourish in time.

I completely agree with you. Now is not the best time for altcoins. However, this is temporary, soon everything will grow in price.

it's a good time to buy if you aren't skittish. the coins will grow in time but it will take months to recover.
Market will return to the price that was in January, it's just a matter of time - such fluctuations are necessary, now is better time for investment. Weak hands now suffer, they are forced to sell what they have, and this is not the best strategy.

Trends are that even with the return of bull, we are seeing sell off in crypto-currency
https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=%2Fm%2F0vpj4_b

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:08:51 PM

Trends are that even with the return of bull, we are seeing sell off in crypto-currency

I believe in an upward growth soon, for sure we will have a return of prices, there was a sudden high that surpassed the expectations at the end of the year, for that reason there are still corrections. independent of the trends of new users to CryptoWorld is large and growing. projects like Ehealth have the potential to contribute much to this
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:15:40 PM

I believe in an upward growth soon, for sure we will have a return of prices, there was a sudden high that surpassed the expectations at the end of the year, for that reason there are still corrections. independent of the trends of new users to CryptoWorld is large and growing. projects like Ehealth have the potential to contribute much to this
I hope you're right and we can see those prices soon that would be a very good sign of the good performance of the market.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:56:32 PM

I hope you're right and we can see those prices soon that would be a very good sign of the good performance of the market.
It's already high time for the market to grow, but this event is somehow postponed yet. I am also sure that everything is gonna return back to normal, the only question is when will it happen.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:23:45 PM

i hope that they make a live stream of the conference or a short summary explaining us, what they have achieved there.

Am looking forward to this and hopefully we'll see some partnerships with all this conferences they're attending. The project still define get the attention as the idea is executable and a great team behind it.
Let's hope they will gather a large community of supporters on their large journey to finish their roadmap. Such big projects like this need a huge community.
Partnerships are always important and I think theyt could use an association to stay in the market during these long years of development.
I still hope that they will be able to shorten their time frame for this project  Smiley

They will definitely come up with good news from the conference.
Of course if we or the investors would have the opportunity to see the conference live, it would be a big plus, certainly will increase the investments after the conference.
I look forward to see an answer from team if that would be posible.
I hope that after this conference partnership agreements for long and fruitful work will be concluded!

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:28:24 PM

I am sure that the market will recover from falling and will soon grow. These fluctuations should lead to a steady course. We need a little patience!
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:57:21 PM

Partnerships are always important and I think theyt could use an association to stay in the market during these long years of development.
I still hope that they will be able to shorten their time frame for this project  Smiley

Of course if we or the investors would have the opportunity to see the conference live, it would be a big plus, certainly will increase the investments after the conference.
I hope that after this conference partnership agreements for long and fruitful work will be concluded!

It could be good if there's any video or review about the conference or at least a interview explaining what was their objective.
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:01:01 PM

It could be good if there's any video or review about the conference or at least a interview explaining what was their objective.

I would also appreciate a video from the conference. But I am sure they will do something like this. It is a huge opportunity at a second thought.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:06:10 PM

I would also appreciate a video from the conference. But I am sure they will do something like this. It is a huge opportunity at a second thought.
Transmission of whole conference could be hard to obtain but there should be some highlights or quick recap in text form
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:13:15 PM

Dear friends, Gen-2 EHF tokens will be announced and offered to existing holders, which can choose to send their old tokens to the company in exchange for new ones.
Follow the website and you will find more information
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:47:56 PM

Dear friends, Gen-2 EHF tokens will be announced and offered to existing holders, which can choose to send their old tokens to the company in exchange for new ones.
Follow the website and you will find more information

there is going to be a token swap already for the ehf tokens or what??? dang...
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:03:21 PM

Six EHF Team members will attend a great conference Undoing Aging 2018 in Berlin and will present the Project there. Wink
https://www.undoing-aging.org
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:39:58 PM

Six EHF Team members will attend a great conference Undoing Aging 2018 in Berlin and will present the Project there. Wink
Im still waiting for confirmation on which session they will presentate the ehfirst, and the time.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:49:00 PM

Im still waiting for confirmation on which session they will presentate the ehfirst, and the time.

An information to be shared until the moment of realization, I hope it is actually confirmed by Time schedules. Each sharing has aroused the interest of People from outside the Ehealth Community, and the theme speaks for itself
Vansire

Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:57:17 PM

It's a nice change to see that the topics data protection and privacy are covered in the white paper. And not just one line, but a couple of pages. A lot of ICO devs don't even bother.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:59:00 PM

An information to be shared until the moment of realization, I hope it is actually confirmed by Time schedules. Each sharing has aroused the interest of People from outside the Ehealth Community, and the theme speaks for itself
Im going to ask them on the telegram group, i hope there will be a quick answer.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:28:21 PM

Nice to see that a part of the ehf team will be at a conference in Berlin. It’s a very good event to improve the visbsility of the project and do some communication. Always a good thing to see the team in that kind of event.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:33:43 PM

Nice to see that a part of the ehf team will be at a conference in Berlin. It’s a very good event to improve the visbsility of the project and do some communication. Always a good thing to see the team in that kind of event.
Every conference is amazing for promoting blockchain related projects and it can bring some investors to the ico
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: